8.0

1. HobarW
    Nov 23, 2009
    Very steep learning curve for this game, expect to be killed almost instantly, over and over. Also, the lack of weapon variety is pretty disappointing. The control system could be substantially better, as well.
  2. AllenL
    Nov 30, 2009
    this is a unfinished game. first this game is ment to be in 1020 by 780. not really supportive of anything else. second. i see only one real weapon. and its auto only. the controls are a pain and its multiplayer only. grafix are top but the game play isnt. i like a game with a plot.
  3. FrazerS
    Nov 25, 2009
    Lack of in-game voice chat and selectable weapons makes what would have been a good game simply mediocre. Every MP FPS that I play heavily relies on voice chat for team and inter-team communication. Sure, 3rd party team chat apps work - but then the isolation feature with "silent running" is defeated. The developers stated that this was "not a priority". I wonder if it was really because Lack of in-game voice chat and selectable weapons makes what would have been a good game simply mediocre. Every MP FPS that I play heavily relies on voice chat for team and inter-team communication. Sure, 3rd party team chat apps work - but then the isolation feature with "silent running" is defeated. The developers stated that this was "not a priority". I wonder if it was really because they could not figure out how to do it in the first place, Expand
  4. Dec 14, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Nice idea for a game, but it lacks content and community. Servers are empty and it gets very boring fighting bots all time. From a cheap sale its worth trying out. Expand
  5. GeoffreyP
    Nov 10, 2009
    I participated in the beta of this game. I had loved the concept, and thought it was one that was long overdue. However, as much as I think they implemented a good system for maneuvering around in zero-g, and the graphics looked good. It suffered from some serious problems. The largest issue was that there are two types of game, a couple variations on control point maps (attack/defend, I participated in the beta of this game. I had loved the concept, and thought it was one that was long overdue. However, as much as I think they implemented a good system for maneuvering around in zero-g, and the graphics looked good. It suffered from some serious problems. The largest issue was that there are two types of game, a couple variations on control point maps (attack/defend, everyone trying to capture all points) and what is essentially a deathmatch mode. These were really limiting I felt. I thought, that the novelty of the zero-g element was that, something of a novelty. While I thought it was important for someone to execute something like this, I felt it didn't make for a whole game. It needed something campaign-y or something to prevent it from being run of the mill in other ways. The fact that the game modes are so limited really sort of ruins what is otherwise really excellent. Perhaps with further updates, more game modes, or something genuinely novel in terms of gameplay, something that compliments the neat quality of zero-g and the beautiful vistas in the game (pun not intended), it will turn into a great game. If they ever offer a demo I reccomend trying it, or a free weekend at steam I'd definitely take a look if you have a directx 10 system that can run it. It is relatively inexpensive at 20.00USD, so it's not too big a bite to buy it, but I'm not sure I'll play it that much, even with the beta testers discount I felt as though the money may not have been well spent. It's fun to play briefly...and lays a groundwork for something really cool. Hopefully the potential will be realized. Expand
  6. May 18, 2011
    Zero G capture the flag first person shooter. Somewhat fun once you get your keyboard controls squared away. The default setup is difficult if not impossible to not get sea sick. Expect a few rounds of disorientation until you figure it out. Regardless, no online players make this a game to avoid.
  7. Jun 10, 2014
    Tal vez no sea un gran juego pero sí que la propuesta es muy interesante, es una de las primeras veces que he sentido la sensación de estar en el espacio de verdad y tener que gestionar las 3D reales en un FPS. Vale la pena probarlo, aunque sea prestado.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 30 Critic Reviews

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 19, 2011
    Thanks to it numerous upgrades, zero-g shooter is an excellent game nowadays. Pity that no one plays it any more. [June 2011]
  2. PC Games (Russia)
    Mar 21, 2011
    For all its achievements, Shattered Horizon is too small and limited to fall in love with. [Apr 2011, p.103]
  3. It's very thrilling for a short time, but the limited amount of weapons and levels will bring you back down to earth quite fast. It's still a dynamic and action-packed shooter with great graphics, but doesn't offer much in the long term.