tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. JonathonS.
    Jul 10, 2007
    I agree with the GamesRadar review - this is a tip-top game of its sort. Really a blast.
  2. J.S.
    Jul 30, 2007
    I don't normally like these sort of games, but the matches are well balanced and fun and the interface is good. It's free to download, but you have to pay for starter decks (~$10) and booster packs (~$3) AND entries into tournaments ($1), which strikes me as particularly weird. If you go into it ready to spend $40 it is probably a lot more fun then if you go into to ready to I don't normally like these sort of games, but the matches are well balanced and fun and the interface is good. It's free to download, but you have to pay for starter decks (~$10) and booster packs (~$3) AND entries into tournaments ($1), which strikes me as particularly weird. If you go into it ready to spend $40 it is probably a lot more fun then if you go into to ready to spend $20, like I did. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. Stargate Online TCG is easily one of the most complicated games of its type in terms of the number of modifiers in play at any given time, but a thorough tutorial and well-devised interface actually make playing a breeze.
  2. Stargate TCG Online, with its cool setting, enjoyable gameplay, and fully-featured interface make it extremely likely that it’ll capture a very nice-sized crowd of players and keep them entertained long after the last expansion set is released.
  3. PC Gamer
    The actual meat of the game--"battling" by comparing card stats--is very smooth. [Aug 2007, p.68]