tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Apr 19, 2019
    I really enjoyed this. It's a game with great atmosphere and an interesting, engaging story. Set in a dilapidated cinema, you go about putting it all back together and setting some 'ghosts' to rest. It had a very poetic/artsy feeling to it, which was nice and is unusual in games today.

I did encounter a few glitches here and there, but overall thoroughly enjoyed like the experience.

It seems like the developers are continually improving it too, so it's good to see some community engagement. Hopefully it gets even better over time.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Apr 15, 2019
    By all accounts, The Cinema Rosa could, and should, have been so much more, but what we’re left with is a small game with big problems.