7.4

1. Oct 24, 2014
    Boring gameplay you literally pressing one button in the begging, and then...nothing change actually. Boring story (nothing to write about that) and freaking Runner Style levels.
    Really shocked about that game, in the first time PG disappointed me.
  2. Nov 21, 2014
    This game left me disapointed, the animation looks like it was made in ms paint, the story and gameplay aren't so great either, but the worst for me was you couldn't change the key bindings. Awful.
  3. Apr 16, 2020
    The Legend of Korra is a catastrophic disappointment, an original adaptation of a license that gives for much more than this insipid, repetitive, boring and (fortunately) short game.

*STORY*: The plot of this original story takes place between the second and third season of the series, in which Korra is opposed by a "chi-blocker", Hundun, who strips Korra of her skills of bending and she must recover it.

It's a very poor story because there is no story. Come on, we put a very bad villain who's bad because he likes to be bad and that's it.
    This is not the level of scriptwriting one expects from this license.

*GAMEPLAY*: Boring and repetitive with functional combos, but shattered by a defense system that doesn't work.

*GRAFICS*: The best thing about this game and also not something that stands out. Graphically acceptable and artistically repetitive, but acceptable due to its similarity to the original animation.

*SOUND: The soundtrack is a joke and the sound effects are very repetitive and not very well worked.

*INNOVATION*: The Legend of Korra destroys everything that animated series adaptations like Naruto or Dragon Ball have done correctly.
  4. Jul 6, 2015
    I think this game could be done much better. In some parts it gets really boring and unfortunately also annoying. Maintain your combos? 30 combos? How am I supposed to do that?
    I don't find that mini game enjoyable at all, it's just another temple-run-like game which makes me feel really annoyed! You better not expect much from this game.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Feb 7, 2015
    Without Activision at the helm and its policy on licensed games – done too quickly and too cheap – it could have been an epic adventure. [01/2015, p.80]
  2. Dec 3, 2014
    While the story campaign is woefully short and there are very few gameplay modes, the controls and locations are quite pleasant.
  3. The Legend of Korra Game is a unfortunate game. Game has a big potential but we have to play a unfinished game. It’s a fun but buggy game. You will find Legend of Korra both pain and pleasure.