7.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Dec 2, 2015
    It's basically a glorified version of Counter-Strike with destructible walls and a couple of more gadgets. Which is not a bad thing. Counter-Strike is very popular. However, it is lacking in some key areas. Small number of maps. No dedicated servers. Cannot play vs. your friends. Only 5 v 5.

As professional reviews have stated...this is basically a demo. But my biggest issue is that it is literally 4 times as expensive as Counter-Strike. $60 is laughable for this content.
  2. Dec 1, 2015
    Tom Clancy is turning in his grave. I'm not sure who took over when Tom Clancy passed away but they are doing an awful job trying to cash in on the legendary writers name. Tom always wanted his name to represent quality and that is why Rainbow Six was always known as a special forces simulator. Every time I played it since childhood I had a blast. Rainbow six is the sole reason that fueledTom Clancy is turning in his grave. I'm not sure who took over when Tom Clancy passed away but they are doing an awful job trying to cash in on the legendary writers name. Tom always wanted his name to represent quality and that is why Rainbow Six was always known as a special forces simulator. Every time I played it since childhood I had a blast. Rainbow six is the sole reason that fueled my interest in military life and eventually led me to serve my country.

-The is probably the biggest disappointment of the year for me and probably any fan of the franchise. No single player?! What? Rainbow six always had an amazing single player experience, multiplayer was just an addition. This is by far the biggest negative the game has.

-The game plays like a mix of call of duty and battlefield, this is not a good thing because Rainbow six was always unique in it's own style. It was the arma or flashpoint of special forces. Not a generic shooter.

-The AI is stupid. I haven't seen such useless AI in years, I didn't even think it was possible for developers take so many steps backwards in coding the AI, but rainbow six siege just proves it.
    At one moment I was on one side of the room looking at an open door, I see an AI run up and hide beside the door entrance with his arm sticking out in my view. I just pistol his arm till he died. Then a second AI ran up and I did the same.

-The game is a borefest. Like I said it feels like a generic shooter mixed with call of duty. I already played black ops 3 and it was crap, why would I want to play another call of duty type game this year.

-Absolutely no incentive to work as a team. In Rainbow six it was a blast working as a team.

-The levels are boring. Anyone remember Rainbox six vegas? It looked amazing at the time, the attention to detail was phenomenal. Remember looking out the window from the casino beyond the city scape and seeing little cars driving on the road in the distance? Well In siege you won't find that. The maps are boring and bland.

-Destructibility is nothing new, just generally under utilized by game developers because they are lazy. Anyone remember red faction?

-The rifle and pistol sounds, very unrealistic. As someone who has spent a lot of time at the range I can tell you this game actually has worse sounds than call of duty.

All in all, I feel bad that Tom Clancy's name is smeared in this trash game. Please don't buy this just to show them we want a real rainbow six game and not call of duty.
  3. Jan 31, 2019
    The game itself has an amazing graphics, but I'm not spending money for only graphics. The community it is highly toxic (do never use voice in random squads, otherwise you will be insulted). The old problems that the dev address to ISP and the ISP address to the router manufacter and ALL THIS PEOPLE Throw the end user to the ash make this game Unplayable, Getting random errors and I am andThe game itself has an amazing graphics, but I'm not spending money for only graphics. The community it is highly toxic (do never use voice in random squads, otherwise you will be insulted). The old problems that the dev address to ISP and the ISP address to the router manufacter and ALL THIS PEOPLE Throw the end user to the ash make this game Unplayable, Getting random errors and I am and I don't want to be the Technical engineer to figure out who is the problem. Also the high ping issue CAUSED by the players result in a system that IF u r unluck with your PING (USERS CAN'T CONTROL ALL) you will be banned, JUST BECAUSE YES a BAN.

17 euros to the TRASH, UBI NEVER MORE. I Can't vote -10 that's my review for this amazing crap.
  4. Mar 16, 2022
    Thank you, the Nazi company ubisoft, for removing all games from Russia and the subsequent removal of biographies of operatives from Russia. I am sure that you will do something bad with them. In any case, the game has stagnated and is stagnating. I would not recommend you to play it.
  5. Jul 20, 2020
    Its still ok but it was better before and you can clearly see that they are having hard times balancing the operators. They have slowed down content so there isn't much to look forward to anymore. The maps are for the most part really bad. Game can be fun with a full squad of friends
  6. Sep 13, 2020
    you would think in a "tactical shooter" that ONE of these clowns would say the word "clear" after clearing a room as you would in real life but NO they don't. What the **** Tom Jesus I hate this game 0/10 BAD.
  7. Jun 5, 2022
    Old, outdated game from 2015. It's fun to play, if you can ignore the sweaty community and hackers. And if you can camp and hold a corner for 5 minutes without falling asleep or thinking about what you are doing with your life, then you're good.
  8. Mar 6, 2017
    Игра во многом ещё не доработана , там не везде можно залезть на крышу с помощью каната , много возможностей нельзя использовать , большой пинг к тому же , графика уровень 2001 год /
  9. Apr 7, 2020
    This game has the worst community I've ever seen. Every f*ck*ng player is eSportsman. If you don't want to devote life to this game - do not buy it.
  10. May 7, 2020
    Bence birinci şahıs aksiyon oyunları arasında en iyilerden biri olmasına rağmen (çevrim içi oyunlar arasında) hak ettiği değeri göremeyip bir köşeye atılmıştır. Bu oyun her ne kadar rakiplerinden iyi olsa da son zamanlarda harita gelmeyişi ve gelen karakterlerin iyi olmayışı büyük bir oyuncu kitlesi oyundan soğutmuştur. Bu oyun türdeşlerinden ayıran en önemli unsur taktiksel kısımı ikenBence birinci şahıs aksiyon oyunları arasında en iyilerden biri olmasına rağmen (çevrim içi oyunlar arasında) hak ettiği değeri göremeyip bir köşeye atılmıştır. Bu oyun her ne kadar rakiplerinden iyi olsa da son zamanlarda harita gelmeyişi ve gelen karakterlerin iyi olmayışı büyük bir oyuncu kitlesi oyundan soğutmuştur. Bu oyun türdeşlerinden ayıran en önemli unsur taktiksel kısımı iken diğer bir etmen seçtiğimiz karakterin oyuna iyi kötü bir katkısının olmasıdır yani özelliği en sıradan olan bile iyi kullanılırsa en iyi maç kurtarıcı olabilmektedir . Expand
  11. Jun 14, 2020
    The idea and the game are amazing. BUT.
    There are f.cking tons of bugs. U are not able to play, because 3/10 games you play, game throws you away from the server, all the server can get 1000 ping (not overstating), finaly, u can simply get stucked outside of the map.
    Ubisoft are the most swinish company i've ever seen. Even Valve fix their buggs. Ubi-don't. Never play this game if you
    The idea and the game are amazing. BUT.
    Never play this game if you don't want to lose mmr just because the game thinks you have to.
  12. Oct 31, 2020
    This Game is still trash. Every Update we got new Bugs and glitches and expensive Skins!
  13. Aug 8, 2021
    А когда-то это была хорошая игра. Теперь же мы играем в шутер для киберспортсменов-пидарасо-негров с одинаковыми пушками у почти каждого нового опера. А все ульты оперов похерены тем что любой другой опер может взять пропил как гаджет.А когда-то это была хорошая игра. Теперь же мы играем в шутер для киберспортсменов-пидарасо-негров с одинаковыми пушками у почти каждого нового опера. А все ульты оперов похерены тем что любой другой опер может взять пропил как гаджет.
  14. Jul 1, 2020
    I would not play this game it is currently a buggy mess I can't even run the game without crashes bugs and hackers Ubisoft customer service does a terrible job and barely ever fixes the bugs. example; I had A bug that stopped me from playing the game and I had to delete and reinstall the game.
  15. Jul 11, 2020
    Game with broken snipers, operators created by 5-old children and without some little knowledge of physics. But some times there are no cheaters.
  16. May 15, 2022
    Pros
    sometimes fun gameplay
    almost infinite replayability Good gunplay lots of different characters to play as fast loading times unless you don't have a SSD then please get one doesn't take long to find a match actually requires skill and not brainless tactics destructible environments Cons requires Ubisoft connect just to play on steam trash anti cheat horrid community
    Pros
    sometimes fun gameplay
    almost infinite replayability
    Good gunplay
    lots of different characters to play as
    fast loading times unless you don't have a SSD then please get one
    doesn't take long to find a match
    actually requires skill and not brainless tactics
    destructible environments
    Cons
    requires Ubisoft connect just to play on steam
    trash anti cheat
    horrid community
    servers get ddossed almost once a day resulting in high ping lobbies
    random teamkillers
    people being boosted to high ranks AKA retards in champion
    half the player base disappeared because Ubisoft is very retarded when managing games
    LMGS are extremely unbalanced
    grinding for levels and renown takes way too long
    discrimination against Russian players
    recycling old weapons for new ops instead of making new ones
    Ubisoft support is f*cking horrible didn't get the r6 credits from the welcome pack and they said they could do anything about it
    god awful hit registration/bad hitboxes
    Not beginner friendly
    retarded nerfs because ItS fOr ThE pRo LeAgUeS!
    disgustingly bad loot box system
    bugs lots of them
    devs are deaf and don't listen to the community
    Conclusion
    I could keep going about how much I hate this stupid game but ill stop here before I give you an aneurysm I have 2k hours on this game and I've been around since operation white noise and I'm extremely disappointed on how Ubisoft is handling siege like every time they make a nerf or a buff they balancing a note pad instead of an actual game that people play and enjoy its currently 20 dollars right now which is not bad but looking at this games current state I wouldn't recommend you buy and play this game so please don't buy this dumpster fire
  17. Feb 4, 2022
    Тактика, графика, физика, интересный геймплей, никакого доната, и много чего еще можно сказать о любой другой игре, а радуги это не касается, она ужасна, а её комьюнити еще хуже
  18. Mar 21, 2022
    говно говна для обиженных пендосов
    аааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааааа
  19. Mar 23, 2022
    Юбисофт бросили своих фанатов из России, самый ужасный поступок, который они могли сделать. Когда вернутся в Россию, если конечно вернутся, они никому больше не будут нужны
  20. Dec 5, 2018
    A week ago I would certainly gave this game 9/10 to 10/10 I have over 500 hours on multiplayer but sadly the game devs are doing nothing to repair tons of bugs that are showing after each update, and after only few games now I saw a lot of new bugs, servers instability, plus new operators are directly how you shouldn't make multiplayer characters
  21. Jun 19, 2018
    Game is epic... but technical aspect of this game is rubbish. Servers, ghost algorithm, match making, make this game one of the worst I played in my life and also best game ever (idea of tactical fps). When you rich point of skill where you know the maps and operators, technical part will make this game so bad, that you will jump to another one. Overall bad game!
  22. Dec 8, 2018
    Netcode is getting worse and worse!!! 75 Characters 75 Characters 75 Characters 75 Characters
  23. May 29, 2022
    The current state of the game is awful. Cheaters are everywhere. Noobs are in high ranks so it makes the game unplayable and not possible to rank up. I put thousands of hours into this game and I am still Silver 1. I have been playing this game since Operation Health and still, I see people with a higher rank than me and they have been playing this game a lot less than me. I already got 15The current state of the game is awful. Cheaters are everywhere. Noobs are in high ranks so it makes the game unplayable and not possible to rank up. I put thousands of hours into this game and I am still Silver 1. I have been playing this game since Operation Health and still, I see people with a higher rank than me and they have been playing this game a lot less than me. I already got 15 messages this season (VOID EDGE) about giving me my MMR back because I played against a cheater and remember I AM IN SILVER, so I can't imagine how many hackers are there in higher ranks than that.
    Also, I hate how they added a battle pass system but you don't get it when you buy a season pass. You only get a 10% discount on it. I know that those are just cosmetic items but I don't want to pay 25€ for only 6 operators a year with recycled weapons and poor, boring abilities. I can't even remember when they last added a new map or a new weapon. And Ubisoft when you are only reworking maps why are you reworking maps which no one asked to rework. There used to be a map called Oregon, the best map in the game, easy to play on, not hard to remember, balanced between attackers and defenders and they ruined EVERYTHING about this map. Or for example, Skyscraper, used to be in the ranked playlist for almost 3 and a half years until they decided to remove it from every online game mode. Why don't you just rework it Ubi? But this is not everything, there is another topic... HITBOXES. Hitboxes in R6 are the most inaccurate of all games I ever played. If you are a player who can flick then you are **** screwed. You can shoot how much you want with the most accurate, fastest firing gun in the game but it won't register a hit. And have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Teamwork the wise? You didn't? Yea, me neither. In lower ranks, as I mentioned some weak players can't shoot, hear and they can't even talk. And don't tell me that they just don't have a mic, THEY DO! If they wouldn't it wouldn't show the f*****g icon next to their name. Glitches... Glitches... I still have nightmares about rubberbanding. Glitches in R6 are everywhere and Ubi isn't doing anything about it. Or when they are, they make it even worse. Clash, she was banned like 4 times from the game so they could rework her. She could even shoot through her shield. The servers are very bad. They are that bad that I was once waiting ONE HOUR for the match to start. But everything isn't just bad about this game. Mechanics are good. Destructible environment, counters to all operators. They care about the fans too. No other game except Battlefront 2 is giving things people want. They even added ACOG to BOSG (the meme gun). But that's about it. I can't even remember the last time I was happily playing this game. So my conclusion is ...
    Save your money and buy a better game for example every other game. Or wait until they fix it (that will never happen). I will keep editing this review so it can be most accurate to the stage of the game.

Edits:
    -6.2.2020- DELETED
    -12.6 2020- DELETED
    -11.9 2020- DELETED

-4.12. 2021- I stopped playing this a year ago and it still hasn't changed. It's still the good **** old matchmaking. I am really worried about the game's health because it looks like it has got a **** brain tumor. But I'll at least come to the game's funeral to **** in the coffin with other thousands of people so you better buy the biggest you can find Ubi.

-29.5. 2022- Started playing this game when the new season came out because I believed that it would be fun again... I was wrong. It's the same good old **** Braindead teammates that leave AT LEAST once every match. Maps are literally unplayable for the attackers. You can only win the game if you start as defenders because you will most likely win the first 3 rounds and the attackers will have already given up by now. But that only happens maybe once every 20 rounds because from my experience I start as an attacker in 90% of my games so you can imagine how many of them I win. This season I somehow got worse after 6 years of playing this game. Last season I finally hit Plat 3 (still not my actual rank) and this season the highest I got was LOW Gold 2 so that only shows how bad the rank system is. Now I am not even mad I am just disappointed in the game's developers and how they aren't even trying to make the game better but I have felt like they want just to get fired all along.

Rating: 0/10

And Dear Ubisoft, please, FIX YOUR F*****G GAME.
    -edit- you don't even have to because most of your player base lost interest :) Make another game instead and please don't **** it up like all your other games
  24. Dec 29, 2016
    This game was fun (respect between players) but now the community exist only of trollers cheaters and teamkillers. Netcode is the worst I have seen in a video game. If you search for a good FPS skip this piece of **** (less headache).
  25. May 16, 2017
    Главная ошибка при покупке этой части R6 - думать, что вы покупаете тактический шутер.

Игра вызывает двойственные чувства. Как тайтл R6 игра тянет на 2/10 - общего со всей серией радуги нет, развитие серии пришло к казуальщине. Что по ощущениям представляет из себя игра - call of duty.. или мод на неё Нужен ли был серии R6 мультиплеер вместо ко-оп? - Нет Было бы хорошо выпустить

Нужен ли был серии R6 мультиплеер вместо ко-оп? - Нет

Было бы хорошо выпустить редкую за последние годы игру про полицию и их спецотряды? - Да (но не про тренирующиеся друг с другом)

"Только мультиплеер" привёл игру к балансным вещам, которые по факту выглядят убого, вооружение и прочие девайсы даже сложно описать словом абсурд, особенно посмеялся с тачанки и прочих стволов из 43го. Скоро добавят арбалет, так что стоит ждать совместку (в рекламных целях это не редкость) с Chivalry и появления оперативника в латах с луком. Проломы стен, разрушение объектов - всё выглядит смешно, даже такая игра как контр-страйк на её фоне выглядит симулятором спецназа. А АХТУНГ: R6 был симулятором, тут ничего общего с этим, казуальщина для сельской местности

Не известно то, что нас ждало в отменённой "Patriots", но уверенность в том, что эта игра попала "мимо" не покидает игрока. Как f2p игра и (без шуток) конкурент Warface или Point Blank неплохо, но это не ААА тайтл ни в какой вселенной, а побаловаться пару часиков можно

26. Mar 24, 2018
    An absolute joke of a "game". 3 years after it's release, the original game breaking bugs are still there, competitive mode is still in "BETA", and lag switchers are rampant as always, 1/4 of OP's are unbalanced, and their hitboxes are broken, don't bother getting this trash.
  27. Jul 18, 2018
    Before, Rainbow Six: Siege used to be one of the best games, but now, most of the members are toxic. And, Ubisoft recently implemented a toxicity filter, where if you say anything toxic, you get banned. Before that, I rarely encountered people using toxic language. But now, way more people than before start calling people different spellings of the n word to get around the ban, whereBefore, Rainbow Six: Siege used to be one of the best games, but now, most of the members are toxic. And, Ubisoft recently implemented a toxicity filter, where if you say anything toxic, you get banned. Before that, I rarely encountered people using toxic language. But now, way more people than before start calling people different spellings of the n word to get around the ban, where before almost no-one used anything of that sort. And, there are people tricking other people into saying banned words, and I got tricked, and I was banned for 30 minutes (not too bad) and lost a ranked match and put my team at a huge disadvantage since it kicked me out. I would give this game an 8 or a 9 but because of how toxic the community has gotten after they implemented a horrible toxicity filter, I'm giving this game a 1. No other game immediately bans you for using a bad word. They often block your ability to chat for a while, or will replace those words with something else. But Siege just goes and bans you, even if you didn't mean to say it and were tricked. Also, if you type to someone to bring frags (frag grenades) and forget to type the r, you're banned. No way to undo the ban. And, I think that ban prevents you from refunding the game on Steam, so if you're tricked into saying something and you get banned, and you don't like the game, you're stuck with it. Also, there are words I've never even knew were toxic such as "c**n" (replace * with o.) And, in ranked, there are huge amounts of cheaters because Ubisoft hasn't updated the anti-cheat in a while. Overall, I would wait to get this game until this is all resolved. Expand
  28. Feb 11, 2018
    **** this game, I smashed my mouse for 50 euros, headphones also barely go to me, anti-cheat is **** in older games there is no such problem, for example cs 1.6. Do you enter the game what greets you? A child is tearing at the whole house. And in the second team? ****ing cheaters who not pick you but he kill you, and on the demo it's like he got out in the middle. And hitbox, you shoot in**** this game, I smashed my mouse for 50 euros, headphones also barely go to me, anti-cheat is **** in older games there is no such problem, for example cs 1.6. Do you enter the game what greets you? A child is tearing at the whole house. And in the second team? ****ing cheaters who not pick you but he kill you, and on the demo it's like he got out in the middle. And hitbox, you shoot in the head and he do not get anything, he shoots you in the arm, and you get in the head, logic. Expand
  29. Dec 3, 2018
    Таких мразей я еще не видел. Нет ни баланса ничего. Отвратительная игра
  30. May 11, 2020
    Agar.io has a better hit registration than this trash. .
  31. Jan 28, 2018
    Average
    Might be one of the best games , but under Ubisoft they ruined it
    First of all in the beginning the game was so cool and realistic now it seems a cartoon game more likely Overwatch than hunting Terrorists As every game of Ubisoft you must have a premade team to play if you don't have premade team you have trouble since the enemy team might be premade team even in Casual which
    Average
    Might be one of the best games , but under Ubisoft they ruined it
    more likely Overwatch than hunting Terrorists
    As every game of Ubisoft you must have a premade team to play
    if you don't have premade team you have trouble since the enemy team
    might be premade team even in Casual which is not fair for low levels players
    and that s why people quit , but I don't wonder since is an Ubisoft game
    and I can't expect the best , in the last years I am very negative towards Ubisoft .
  32. Jul 10, 2018
    Focking NetCode and Ping problem ('cause i'm in Russia i allways have 70+ ping). Ping really maters in this game (like in all other) so it can be like: I peek corner, see a person, hides and somehow i die. i like "Dafuq", and runnig lokking a KillCam, and you now what? I didnt even hide behind a corner, i just get HeadShooted immediately after peeking. *Nice*
  33. Jul 24, 2018
    A good idea in the begining for sure. But it's not as realistic or beautiful as ubisoft promised. Bugs, hackers, servers and the way to get new operators (wait or pay) make me very frustrated about this game. So nop, it s worth maybe 10 euros. Talk about the new agents. It's a joke! I don't call this stuffs technology but magic. The netcode is in the air and you die a lot just because theA good idea in the begining for sure. But it's not as realistic or beautiful as ubisoft promised. Bugs, hackers, servers and the way to get new operators (wait or pay) make me very frustrated about this game. So nop, it s worth maybe 10 euros. Talk about the new agents. It's a joke! I don't call this stuffs technology but magic. The netcode is in the air and you die a lot just because the game is not able to work. Expand
  34. Aug 25, 2018
    It is such a great and amazing game but with the WORST ever imaginable matchmaking in the history of gaming!
  35. Nov 13, 2018
    This game is a farm on which you, the gamer, are a happy docile cow grazing in the fields waiting to be milked. Moo.
  36. Nov 14, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. #UbiPLS #NoCensorship
    I don't care about stupid Chinese. I don't want the game to turn into airsoft. **** chingchongs
  37. Mar 10, 2019
    what we had in 2016 year: unique tactical coop experience, some kind of balance, cheaters a little, lot netcode problems, but lot of fun.

What we have now: cheaters (in ranked, and casual - i don`t know what they got in casual), lot of skins, lot netcode problems, all game mechanic gone to arcade.

Rest in peace.
  38. Jan 7, 2019
    It was a realy good game, but its unplayable now.
    Always when I play R6 there are annoying Kids and trolls, in casual and ranked.
    Please do something agains it, I love the game but not with these conditions.
    The past years I had always gold rank, and now there are only trolls and kids in my Team, so I got bronze -.-
  39. Nov 19, 2018
    For the worst idea of censorship ever. I think, it's great minus to Ubisoft's carma.
  40. Apr 25, 2019
    On Release Date the game was horrible to play.
    Then Year 1 Started the new operators came and were not balanced at all.
    At Skull Rain it was at its best. When year 2 started the game started to go lose control about bugs, glitches, unbalanced operators. It continued untill year 4 started and they gave us such terrible operators. Bugs and game crashes are still present. So everyone
    On Release Date the game was horrible to play.
    Then Year 1 Started the new operators came and were not balanced at all.
    At Skull Rain it was at its best.
    It continued untill year 4 started and they gave us such terrible operators.
    Bugs and game crashes are still present.
    So everyone who thinks this is a good game is just a fanboy kiddo.
    thats it
  41. May 2, 2018
    A game with potential, but after playing 200 hours I can say that both ubisoft and battleye are a joke. Never have I played a game with this many hackers its like they are trying to compete with PUBG, or maybe they just ban some hoping people will re-buy their game, but one thing is certain battleye is one **** anti-cheat just look at their portfolio of games, all or most are infested withA game with potential, but after playing 200 hours I can say that both ubisoft and battleye are a joke. Never have I played a game with this many hackers its like they are trying to compete with PUBG, or maybe they just ban some hoping people will re-buy their game, but one thing is certain battleye is one **** anti-cheat just look at their portfolio of games, all or most are infested with hackers. Also the game suffers from horrible net-code or maybe its just the lack of good dedicated servers either way you notice it all the time, information delay and the likes. Perspective is another issue with this game which I believe will never be fixed, getting shot by a head sticking out behind a counter or maybe a shoulder killing you from around the corner, which is kinda funny since this game promotes peaking and leaning around corners. Expand
  42. Apr 17, 2017
    A well-optimized game with a nice range of characters and abilities and extensive training missions, but that's about all it has going for it. It's marred by the traditional cripplingly low time-to-kill ratio, 1-death-and-you're-out match structure, grenade spamming, defense-oriented camping that puts the attackers at an inherent disadvantage, and of course, aggressive, insulting andA well-optimized game with a nice range of characters and abilities and extensive training missions, but that's about all it has going for it. It's marred by the traditional cripplingly low time-to-kill ratio, 1-death-and-you're-out match structure, grenade spamming, defense-oriented camping that puts the attackers at an inherent disadvantage, and of course, aggressive, insulting and unwelcoming players, even more so then most FPSs. If anything could make me nostalgic for Counter-Strike, it would be the Rainbow Six series. I actually managed to slip on the edge of a roof and fall to a downed state in an area where no one was able to revive me. Realism in games is not fun. All I can say is, I'm glad I didn't pay for this game Expand
  43. Aug 22, 2018
    The game has a good concept, but its poorly executed. The amount of bugs glitches and unbalanced guns/characters make the game way less enjoyable than it should be.
  44. Feb 14, 2020
    Battlepass for Free-To-Play games, not Buy-To-Play.
    Ubi, are you have conscience?
  45. May 21, 2020
    There is cheaters in every round
    "special" teammates which will protect hacker in every situation becouse "he is not cheating"
    no tactical gameplay at all. You can only camp , yolo rush, and use dirty angles and invisible bullet holes to kill enemy. AWFUL servers with disgusting ping and continuous errors. this game now is generic shoter with destruction feature(only small amounts of
    There is cheaters in every round
    AWFUL servers with disgusting ping and continuous errors.
    this game now is generic shoter with destruction feature(only small amounts of players are using it)
    this game deserve a 5$ price tag(i got cheapest edition before it was removed for that price)
  46. Oct 12, 2020
    The game mostly is not fun. First is that there's too many toxic people and reporting doesn't do anything, if someone leaves you can't also report them, the vote kick is also super rigged since if you find a toxic 4 stack you basically become their slaves because the vote kick system basically gets rid of the minority since 4 people have to vote to kick you, making solo queuing not funThe game mostly is not fun. First is that there's too many toxic people and reporting doesn't do anything, if someone leaves you can't also report them, the vote kick is also super rigged since if you find a toxic 4 stack you basically become their slaves because the vote kick system basically gets rid of the minority since 4 people have to vote to kick you, making solo queuing not fun sometimes. The game takes way too much time to load for everyone. I understand its a part of the game and I'm not saying to remove the ability to do it but spawn peaking is annoying to deal with and its super annoying to deal with defenders who jump off a second floor or they just exit the building and kill you with almost no risk since there's a 3 second countdown for the spawn peeker to only get spotted, the countdown can be reset if you go inside making it very easy to abuse the system. There are ways to deal with it, like droning certain areas, using long ranged operators like Glaz and Kali, but it just makes the game unfun having to constantly watching every peekable area so my team doesn't get killed. Sometimes the bullet don't register so headshots are kind of wonky, inconsistent sometimes and the game has several bugs but Ubisoft just wants to add more operator into a game with enough diversity for money, instead of actually fixing the terrible game. Expand
  47. Nov 15, 2020
    Broken servers, broken matchmaking, broken game, devs supporting smurfing and much more. Peeps at support wont even reply to ur tickets if its regarding smurfs. Yea you will eventually face so many smurfs in opponents, sometimes party of 5 smurfs, that u would eventually give up on the game. Servers are always broken, cant invite friends to ur party because of that.. totally **** game
  48. Dec 26, 2015
    This game has low expectations for itself and fails to reach even those.

Pro: Tactical Teamwork Con: Everything else. Is this what we expect for $60? It functions like Insurgency's autistic cousin. It tries to cover up it's horrible graphics with the most extreme case of Motion Blur I've ever seen. The AI will shoot you through walls with 100% accuracy (then instantly troll you
    This game has low expectations for itself and fails to reach even those.

Pro: Tactical Teamwork

Con: Everything else.

Is this what we expect for $60? It functions like Insurgency's autistic cousin. It tries to cover up it's horrible graphics with the most extreme case of Motion Blur I've ever seen. The AI will shoot you through walls with 100% accuracy (then instantly troll you with a killcam). Guns have no recoil/uniqueness. You can only destroy objects/walls marked as destructable (not some Red Faction contender as lauded). Servers plainly don't work. No single player. 40% of the unique content requires microtransactions AT LAUNCH, feels like Game of War. R6 bucks my a $$.

Multiplayer had the potential to be a fun $20 game on it's own, but it's lack of competition modes other than Attack/Defend make it absurdly over priced.

A total bust. Thanks for the refund Steam.
  49. May 24, 2016
    The gameplay is brilliant. But see how i noted the game ? The technical side shows how bad is Ubisoft at making PVP FPS.
    No mistake here, i love the idea of the game, i love the way it plays.
    Unfortunately, the hit detection is bad, the ping compensation is the worst i've seen in a FPS, the MM is regularly failing, and the anti-cheat is not working. Ubisoft does not communicate with
    No mistake here, i love the idea of the game, i love the way it plays.

Ubisoft does not communicate with the community, and they probably won't improve much the game since the engine is not made for FPS games.

My conclusion... it could have been brilliant and a major game, and now it's dying. Sad.
  50. Oct 1, 2016
    - bad ranked system
    - bad hit detection
    - server issues
    - monotonous gameplay
    - high number of different bugs
    - stupid and imbalanced matchmaking
    - bad balancing
  51. May 22, 2016
    This game has:
    - the worst matchmating system I have ever seen
    - teamkillers - no possibility to report teamkillers - unbalanced maps (in some areas there are 7 windows + doors to get in, so its quite impossible to defend with a random team, in others there is only one door) - dlc characters are sighty op ( oh wow you can unlock them with ingame money, just invest 30h gameplay for
    This game has:
    - the worst matchmating system I have ever seen
    - teamkillers
    - no possibility to report teamkillers
    - dlc characters are sighty op ( oh wow you can unlock them with ingame money, just invest 30h gameplay for each of them)
  52. Dec 22, 2016
    A glitch fulled horrible mess. Hackers shooting through walls with a terrible anti-hack system. I've even seen people flying. On xbox one I wrote a good review but on PC this is just terrible.
  53. Oct 25, 2016
    Great Gameplay, Aweful Bugs, I Dont Want to Say What Bugs are Cause they aint few!
    But They Are Super annoying and piss me off, Most of The Times its Unplayable cause of Bugs!
    sometimes i cant aim, im system is glitchy and i got to restart the game and hope it fixed! Hate Ubisoft and all Its Games, Dont Buy anything from Ubisoft!!!!! Pity that i paid them to get this crap game specialy
    Hate Ubisoft and all Its Games, Dont Buy anything from Ubisoft!!!!!
    Pity that i paid them to get this crap game specialy that i bought GOLD!
  54. Sep 19, 2016
    Game Blew harder than Mount St. Helen in 1980...

....................................................................................................
  55. May 5, 2017
    Hey there. I’m here to give anyone that’s willing to listen my opinion on a game I’ve been playing for quite some time—Rainbow 6 Siege. I’m just going to get right to the point:
    Siege might have been the best FPS I’ve ever played, but it ends up falling so flat that it hurts. It’s one of those games that most people classify as having potential—but just to waste it and not do what could’ve been done several times better. I’m not saying that Siege has to meet every single one of my expectations, or that it needs to be what I want it to be—I’m trying to say that as a game in its genre it needs to cover some bases before even trying to be an FPS.
    I’m talking about net code, fixing the issue with peekers advantage, giving spawn protection to attackers for a few seconds to protect them from spawn camping, and lastly preventing players with more latency to benefit from said latency. These are things that have a DIRECT influence in the way people play the game. It affects how each round plays out, how encounters work, and how players approach the game. If you know that you will have an advantage over someone if you peek them first, you’re more than likely going to run in and go for a peek. If you know you can get one or two picks at the very start of the round, you’re more than likely going to take the risk and take out those key ops. If you see you’re connected to a server and you’re lagging a bit—and you have peekers advantage, you’re more than likely going to run in first.
    Most people take any advantage they can get. And are they to blame? No, I can’t say they are. I myself am guilty of peeking outside, spawn killing, and rushing in. If my team is down by one, or if we’re tied up, or if the other team is outperforming us by using these things to their advantage, why am I going to take it? I won’t.
    And here is where my problem with this game really comes in: it almost forces you to accommodate your play style to these factors. Most matches play out the same way now. The same repetitious outside peeking, excessive rushing, defenders not doing their job—which is defending the objective, etc. I feel like as a player, I’ve lost the advantage in being to choose the way I play the game. I feel constrained in my choices in play-style because everything I’ve tried doesn’t work. I don’t really like the way I have to play the game now, but because it works I do it. And that’s where the game becomes just about winning and that’s where the fun factor ends for me. I try my best to only play when my friends are online as well. When they aren’t, I stick to terrorist hunt. But when they are on, they ultimately suffer the same fate—and for the most part, share the same opinion.
    Lastly, I feel like the game puts too much of a focus on adding in new operators. It is clearly an important part of the game and helps to “shift the meta”, but the season passes and the constant weapon skin additions really just detracts from what I would consider other important content. And by content I mean fixing the stuff that I’ve mentioned earlier. I’m not about to claim that I know anything and everything about how to manage a game like Siege, but from my perspective I’d shift focus.
    In summation, the problem I have with this game currently is that it lacks the foundation it needs to support its wonderful concept. It focuses too much on other things—like weapon skins and other gear—when it should be directing its focus on what makes the game function. By allowing problems like peekers advantage, spawn killing, and using latency as an advantage, the game shoots itself in the foot. It limits the player’s choices regarding play-style tremendously, and instead of building on its concept—it stunts its growth. You can’t build a house without a solid foundation.
  56. Sep 18, 2019
    игру ломают с каждым патчем. Противников не слышно. девайсы не работают. Попадание не зачитывают.
  57. Dec 10, 2018
    Игра просто сломана, как можно каждый сезон не латать игру, а добивать, она просто сломана, игре исполнилось 3 года, и разработчики знатно её повертели на ***. Хватит выпускать патчи, пожалуйста, остановитесь, это уже не смешно!Игра просто сломана, как можно каждый сезон не латать игру, а добивать, она просто сломана, игре исполнилось 3 года, и разработчики знатно её повертели на ***. Хватит выпускать патчи, пожалуйста, остановитесь, это уже не смешно!
  58. Nov 27, 2017
    2 months after "operation healt" old bugs are back + new bugs, poor anticheat, a loots of smurf in game. True game looks nice and ubi have nice idea to make game but it's not all... if i will life only from my ideas i will don't life more than one week!!
    **** this and ubi
  59. Sep 25, 2020
    This game while fun loses a lot of points with me as it often a glitchy mess. There has not been a point since 2017 when i first started playing where this game hasn't had some sort of game breaking bug. This game randomly kicks people for connection issues more than any other game I have played (yes not just me people i play with too) as well as this it also seems to have exploits thatThis game while fun loses a lot of points with me as it often a glitchy mess. There has not been a point since 2017 when i first started playing where this game hasn't had some sort of game breaking bug. This game randomly kicks people for connection issues more than any other game I have played (yes not just me people i play with too) as well as this it also seems to have exploits that can be used in multiplayer such as becoming invisible or broken pixel angles. Overall I would say it's sad I enjoy this game a lot but i honestly f*cking sucks when i'm trying to have a good time and my or a friend's game bugs out. I have 259 hours on this game as of writing this review but even so I see the same complaint from other people who have played from many different dates so I can't honestly say this problem is ever gonna be fixed. Basically my review will improve when the game stops being a buggy mess.
    EDIT Just lost a siege ranked game coz i got kicked from the game coz my game crash
  60. Sep 12, 2018
    I love this game and ranked is the best competitive feature I have found in a game ever before, and this game also have i feel changed first person shooters for me... instead of rushing a d getting kills im now just camping corners and holding hard angles (chris smith)
  61. Nov 1, 2020
    can only lower the value of the ping rates, not the actual ping, liar company **** we dont need skin updates fkn greedy **** fix the fkn game already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4k hours omfg plz!!!!!!!!! zero for the tick rate and server quality.@@@
  62. Nov 19, 2019
    Rainbow six siege is a Rollercoaster of Emotions. The Game is good, makes fun, has a lot of well implemented mechanics, but the Game still has its flaws that just ruin everything at least for me.

Pros The overall Gameplay expirience is rly good Cons The hitboxes feel wanky some times, not sure if its the server that fails. The Balancing Team could be faster sometimes, There

Pros
    The overall Gameplay expirience is rly good

Cons
    The hitboxes feel wanky some times, not sure if its the server that fails.

The Balancing Team could be faster sometimes, There times when a Operator gets banned every Match and they need like 3 Months to do a little nerf that doesn't change anything.

The Matchmaking and Ranked Systems are garbage and thats also why I quit the Game, there times when the Game gives us Platin enemies when we are all just Silver or lower. And a Friemd of mine who is way better than me has the same Ranked cause Rainbows Ranking System is just bad

The Maps are also an Interesting subject, Rainbow has a lot of Maps but most of them are just trash, there are just a Handfull of Maps that are well made, but with the huge load of bad Maps u get to play around 3 of 10 Matches with a good Map
  63. Sep 15, 2019
    Watch a game getting killed in the most horrifically slow and painful death in video game history. This is a video game equivalent of killing someone through torture. Ubisoft is basically Bolton's of video game world
  64. Dec 9, 2019
    Хуйня дизбалансная параша просто пишу символы чтобы набрать 75 ебаная помойка крч.
  65. Jan 17, 2020
    1 shot head shot mechanics ok
    Does your net code/hit detection is on par to support such crap? No, obviously not

Does waiting 4-5 minutes to get to play again because someone decided to pull off a cheap spawn killing tactic seem ok?

Or waiting 4-5 minutes because of lucky 1 shot head shot?

Did I forget to mention how slow the matchmaking is too?
  66. Mar 25, 2020
    Only dumb @$$e$ play this piece of trash game. Lmao. No lifers. I guess have fun twiddling your tick tacks while playing
  67. Aug 13, 2016
    Hit registration issues still exists after so much updates, mach making is lotery, sometimes you cant see enemy in enviroment textures, very ping dependand game. The game can be great in not GREADYsoft.
  68. Mar 29, 2019
    (take into consideration that i have played this game since it came out and i have over 3000 hours of game play)
    -graphics are good ( even better with the texture pack)
    -the idea is good but the execution is not as good -the mechanics are solid ( with the exception of some bugs) but the reason that i gave this game such a bad score is because despite its good qualities it keeps getting
    -graphics are good ( even better with the texture pack)
    -the idea is good but the execution is not as good
    -the mechanics are solid ( with the exception of some bugs)
    but the reason that i gave this game such a bad score is because despite its good qualities it keeps getting worst with each update.
    hackers are found in 3 matches out of 10 ( the difference of being able to reach diamond and staying plat 2 in rank)
    hitboxes are just broken and there are so many exploits (crouch spam,lean spam,sliding, glitches)
    and they are not doing anything about it, and every time they did something about it, it just made things even worst.
    i gave it a lot of chances to redeem it self but i cant recommend this game as its current stage.
  69. Jan 2, 2016
    1 point for single player. Multiplayer is simply not working. Game has serious camera issues. (You can't see the enemy, but he can see half of your body) Random grenade kills (got killed through solid wall) Defense cannot leave the building. (In tutorial enemy always waits at extract, but you are unable to do the same) You cannot choose the map you would like to play. All the scenarios1 point for single player. Multiplayer is simply not working. Game has serious camera issues. (You can't see the enemy, but he can see half of your body) Random grenade kills (got killed through solid wall) Defense cannot leave the building. (In tutorial enemy always waits at extract, but you are unable to do the same) You cannot choose the map you would like to play. All the scenarios feel the same. The could have easily replaced hostage/bomb/hazardous material with a flag or potato... Expand
  70. Jan 26, 2016
    Rainbow six : Siege is an expensive multiplayer game with a very, very, very, very bad matchmaking system and netcode for the servers. The game is fundamentally good but you won't be able to enjoy properly because of its HUGE matchmaking issues and server issues. It has been released since several months now, and Ubisoft doesn't change anything, that means that they won't ever changeRainbow six : Siege is an expensive multiplayer game with a very, very, very, very bad matchmaking system and netcode for the servers. The game is fundamentally good but you won't be able to enjoy properly because of its HUGE matchmaking issues and server issues. It has been released since several months now, and Ubisoft doesn't change anything, that means that they won't ever change anything about it. RIP rainbow six siege, nice try. Expand
  71. Jun 15, 2019
    Completely awful and slow camping simulator! I just can't understand why it is praised so much. I get that it's not my style of game, and I can see why some people like it. I adore that it keeps getting content after so many years. Any of the above won't stop me for giving it a 1/10 simply due to too much aiming through butt cracks for easy kills.
  72. Dec 17, 2015
    Boosters, skins, all for microtransactions, i dont hate the game, it just shouldn't be rainbow six. The super fast gameplay is much like COD and on top of that there is no campaign. This game is far from worth $60
  73. Dec 12, 2015
    Ubisoft has hit an all time low. Charging on both ends and even if one did pay for the completely absurd mircotransactions- it still falls short of being worth it.

There is a lot of potential with this game, but their sheer greed has ensured that this game will die on the vine. Welcome to the no-fly list Ubisoft, you will never get another dollar from me, I promise you.
  74. Nov 23, 2016
    I don't know why so many guys still playing this game.
    this game got a buggy net-code and update is little as tail of mouse.
    ubisoft locked all around the bugs in this game. I can't believe how this game has pro league? + Great personalities on characters + Small size tactics - Sensitive and unstable servers (Net-code) - awful DLC policy - little amount of update - so many bugs
    I don't know why so many guys still playing this game.
    this game got a buggy net-code and update is little as tail of mouse.
    + Great personalities on characters
    + Small size tactics
    - Sensitive and unstable servers (Net-code)
    - awful DLC policy
    - little amount of update
    - so many bugs (body coming out from the wall and stuttering issues and Etc)
    - bad team balancing
    - repeating gameplay
    - bad balancing (especially from DLC's)
    - Bad hit detections
  75. Dec 10, 2015
    The game takes a good idea, and completely wrecks it. Almost like Ubisoft didn't even try, or was rushed. It is a great concept, but the coding of the game falls flat on its face when trying to deliver the experience. Every game begins with a match of RC Pro AM remote control car derby if your offense, or run around doing the same old BS if your defense. The netcode is from the 90's andThe game takes a good idea, and completely wrecks it. Almost like Ubisoft didn't even try, or was rushed. It is a great concept, but the coding of the game falls flat on its face when trying to deliver the experience. Every game begins with a match of RC Pro AM remote control car derby if your offense, or run around doing the same old BS if your defense. The netcode is from the 90's and bullets don't always register a hit, which is a HUGE issue considering that most of the time it is 1 shot 1 kill. Graphics are pretty heavily outdated, and in game actions are painfully ugly. Why can one side pick up barbwire, but the other can't? Who smashes barb wire with the butt of a gun? Who disarms a bomb with a butt of a gun? All these things make the game feel incomplete, rushed, and just pretty darn fake which takes you out of the immersion that it was designed to be. Lastly, content to price is far far FAR off! Wait until after Christmas, then pick it up for $19.99. But even then be careful, people may of stopped playing making matches almost impossible to find.... If they decide to even fix their online servers which go down constantly without any notice. Expand
  76. Dec 7, 2015
    The game can be fun but there is a lot to be said for this game. It has moments of tense action but it feels like a game much cheaper than the 60 dollar price tag. No campaign, no real single player, the content is quite limited as well as the game modes. It's all variations on attack and defend. The variety of the original R6 titles are missing. The purely 1 life TDM in symmetrical mapsThe game can be fun but there is a lot to be said for this game. It has moments of tense action but it feels like a game much cheaper than the 60 dollar price tag. No campaign, no real single player, the content is quite limited as well as the game modes. It's all variations on attack and defend. The variety of the original R6 titles are missing. The purely 1 life TDM in symmetrical maps are gone. There is so much missing.

The realism is there where 1 or 2 shots will kill but the netcode and/or hit detection is fuzzy as hell. Watching replays it's infuriating when even the replay shows the bullet "hits" not actually hitting you.

The graphics are mediocre and are below what AAA titles provide these days.

All and all the game would be great at about half the price it is currently. The game could be heading towards pre-mature obscurity with a dwindling playerbase. Hopefully they fix the price so more players can come in.
  77. Jan 12, 2016
    Took me 5 hours to install the game between crashes, failed updates and Uplay.

When I finally think I'm getting somewhere and the game loads the Multiplayer starts crashing after joining a match. Tried all the tricks in the book and was unsuccessful in fixing the problem. Support is of no help at all.

Paid 60$ for a **** singleplayer campaign.

I think I've found a company as bad as EA.
  78. Dec 4, 2015
    The game itself is pretty good (9/10), but since it is based on multiplayer only, the horrible netcode makes the game a pain in the ass. Shooting an enemy to the head five times, seeing blood and then the guy turns areound, shoots back and kills you? That's routine. Just like other guys shooting air while they can't even see you, because you are hidden behind a wall (impenetrable) afterThe game itself is pretty good (9/10), but since it is based on multiplayer only, the horrible netcode makes the game a pain in the ass. Shooting an enemy to the head five times, seeing blood and then the guy turns areound, shoots back and kills you? That's routine. Just like other guys shooting air while they can't even see you, because you are hidden behind a wall (impenetrable) after you peaked and suddenly you are dead from their fire. Trying to hit someone with single shots while they are running is also a lottery. Either you are lucky and hit the spot where the game things the guys is, or the guy just runs away (while you clearly hit him in the back with your sniper rifle). That's the biggest problem the game has. There is also problem with clipping. When you lie down near a wall, quite often there is an enemy on the other side who can see your legs or head clipping through the wall. The worst thing about this is that they can just kill you while you can't do anything about it. I am not going to mention some smaller problems, because they are not important. Expand
  79. Dec 7, 2015
    You can buy this. If price is about 20-25 euro. If you have friends(a team of 3 at least) - you can buy this for 35. If you love pain - you can buy it for full price and enjoy **** connection, matchmaking, lags, unsynchronized players (just like Battlefield, only worse!). And you can buy season pass for Windows hanging bugs (prepare your restart button). Tough it can be funny sometimes.You can buy this. If price is about 20-25 euro. If you have friends(a team of 3 at least) - you can buy this for 35. If you love pain - you can buy it for full price and enjoy **** connection, matchmaking, lags, unsynchronized players (just like Battlefield, only worse!). And you can buy season pass for Windows hanging bugs (prepare your restart button). Tough it can be funny sometimes. If you are not playing with a team of imbecile randoms, who don't do **** Expand
  80. Dec 30, 2015
    In theory, this game is finally a new approach to online gaming. However, the sad truth is that Ubisoft simply can't satisfy online gamers due to a **** netcode, a bad foundation for a multiplayer game and a truly **** up price policy.

This game should've been either a free2play title or a 20-25€/$ download title, not a full fledged 60€/$ full-price game with 29€/$ season pass attached to it.

The matchmaking simply does not work. There is no server browser. There are 10 maps (that play exactly the same whether you play at day or night, since the core of the gameplay is focused on the INSIDE of the buildings) - 20 characters to chose from, that can't go through any progress, as there simply is no progression ingame. That's it. Roughly 3 modifications that are basically all the same and once you have unlocked everything (took me 20 hours for all modifications + all operators) then you're done with the game basically.
  81. Jan 10, 2016
    Unworthy of all the appraisal it has gotten in the community. The only reason this is seen as tactical is because of the destructible environment. Take away that, and it's just a buggy, laggy counter-strike source with gimmicky abilities. No single player campaign, one single PVP playlist, and a crappy terrorist hunt playlist. The AI in this game is absolutely pathetic. I think super marioUnworthy of all the appraisal it has gotten in the community. The only reason this is seen as tactical is because of the destructible environment. Take away that, and it's just a buggy, laggy counter-strike source with gimmicky abilities. No single player campaign, one single PVP playlist, and a crappy terrorist hunt playlist. The AI in this game is absolutely pathetic. I think super mario 64 had more impressive AI than this. normal/hard are way too easy, and Realistic turns every enemy into an aimbot machine. 0/10.

Don't get me wrong, it's a fun game and there is some level of thought that needs to be put into the game. But for god's sake, don't go into matchmaking without at least 2 friends. You will get your ass kicked all day long.

Another thing is how people say this game has the best community known to man. That's completely not true. I've seen my fair share of trolls who will instantly kill you when the round stars, and blast music through their mic just to annoy you. That's in 11 hours of play time.(not counting the beta, which had the same amount of content as the full version, LOL.)
  82. Sep 20, 2020
    Toxic and evil, there's no reason to play besides winning, the events are to get you to spend money. It's basically a free to play game that charges 60 bucks.
  83. Mar 28, 2020
    It was a beautiful game unti.... Stop, it has never been a GOOD game. Every update brings a lot of new functions but with new bugs.... I played over 1000 hours and I tired of playing in bug game. With new battle pass on 35 LEVELS (not on 100 like in Apex or CoD or Fortnite) for 1200 game currency... (You can return 600. JUST HALF OF FULL PRICE. UBI YOU PIECE OF ****). You felt lower thanIt was a beautiful game unti.... Stop, it has never been a GOOD game. Every update brings a lot of new functions but with new bugs.... I played over 1000 hours and I tired of playing in bug game. With new battle pass on 35 LEVELS (not on 100 like in Apex or CoD or Fortnite) for 1200 game currency... (You can return 600. JUST HALF OF FULL PRICE. UBI YOU PIECE OF ****). You felt lower than EA and Activision. RIP Ubisoft. Thank you for AC (before origins), Far Cry (before New Dawn) and Watch Dogs 2. Expand
  84. Dec 6, 2015
    I fail to understand why Ubisoft took the direction it did. I thought during the Alpha that it was going to become something more. Instead, it seems to follow the direction most FPS out there are going and that is short term investment. Why did games for the PC support 8 player COOP in the past, but not today? I wished they had used the Unreal Engine 4. PC games are like 2nd classI fail to understand why Ubisoft took the direction it did. I thought during the Alpha that it was going to become something more. Instead, it seems to follow the direction most FPS out there are going and that is short term investment. Why did games for the PC support 8 player COOP in the past, but not today? I wished they had used the Unreal Engine 4. PC games are like 2nd class citizens now. We get ports, and everyone knows how well Ubisoft makes them. Look at Hawx.

I'm not spending 60 dollars on a game with such limited content, no dedicated servers, and a MP only focus. It's pure laziness on the developers side, and like Activision it is a stab at the PC community to force us to play the way they want us to play. In the words Jay Wilson, "You are having fun incorrectly."

I've waited over a decade for a true sequel to the original R6 series. Takedown: Red Saber could have been that had it not played like abandonware from day one.

If Ubisoft really cared about the Tom Clancy series they would have taken a look at GroundBranch.
  85. Dec 6, 2015
    I was expecting a standalone game as Rainbow Six Vegas had an excellent single player campaign, but i guess those days are long gone ever since companies like Ubisoft and R* have started a new trend of micro transactions which focuses less on game play and more on grabbing the money from gamer. Disappointing !
  86. Dec 5, 2015
    no campaign no co-op campaign just multiplayer and small co-op terror hunts NOT worth the money.
    I think you are better off waiting till the price hits rock bottom like £5 in the bargain bin.somthing tells me that wont be long.
  87. Jan 3, 2016
    Smokescreen, failure to synchronize, error codes, random crash & disconnects, I cannot give the game any other notation because I can't actually play the game.
  88. Jan 3, 2016
    Shooda,Wooda,Cooda. I video game is only as good as its weakest link. In This case it has nothing to do with the great gameplay this game offers but instead its poor netcode and server stability.

What good is an online only game if you can't connect to a server.
  89. Jan 3, 2016
    I was playing this game over 60 hours and now i have deinstall the technical broken piece of software. The gameplay can have make fun but currently the issue to big and cant anymore be to ignored.

The Matchmaking is broken and Matches doesnt starting and stucking in perma loading screen. This two bugs a now over 8 days and no patches realeased for fixing. Another problem is the game

Another problem is the game dont have Anti cheat protection and i see many cheaters in this game.
  90. Jan 12, 2016
    Not fun. Made for snark marks but tom Clancy forgot that there's more to a game than guns and camos. Go check out MGS or Arkham Knight. This is for the boys that like to throw money in the trash for the fun of it.
  91. Dec 3, 2015
    This game is childish and non-realistic. And for me it has nothing to do with famous classical Rainbow Six series. Let me explain some details about it. My personal opinion about single-player (I understood, that the game is probably targeting the multiplayer), what I don't like in this game:
    - the atmosphere completely lost. I didn't feel like I am on a dangerous and important missions anymore. The mission in a plane gave me chills of nostalgia at first time I see it. But then, it came to nothing. The game is absolutely empty;
    - terrorists stay on their points and wait while you find them like dummies in the SWAT playground. Great, that's what I expect of Rainbow Six series;
    - terrorists shout about their actions loud, just I can kill them easily: "Reloading!", "Move to intercept". One of them shouted: "Hostile spotted!", just before shooting at me, and that gave me time to kill him first. Thanks!
    - one player campaign is dull, uninteresting and remind me of some bad B-movie;

And more, and more. Just don't want to talk about this game anymore. Judge by yourself.
  92. Dec 1, 2015
    There simply is not enough game here to warrant the price. As a huge fan of both rainbow six vegas games ((And all their respective DLC content)), I feel extremely disappointed. This game consists of 11 maps in its entirety. Their content roadmap states they will be adding 4 more over the next year. So sometime by Christmas Next year, there will be 15 Maps. ((MAYBE.))

It is no

It is no coincidence that the ability to select game modes is hidden under different UI than any other FPS would ever have utilized. The Developers are clearly trying to stretch what little content they have as far as possible. This is shameful.

What game is there is certainly nice. The guns are nothing particularly amazing, but passable. The explosives are enough to illicit some tactical play. Nothing here hasn't been done before, better, Elsewhere. For a game with so little, Ubisoft then has the nerve to put in a cash shop, for boosters and skins. In case you weren't getting all of the limited content fast enough, and so they can churn out more recycled garbage.

The AI feels no different than it did in Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Released in 2008 with:
    12 maps, 4 DLC maps
    A Full Campaign.
    Extensive character Customization

The Maps themselves do not feel NEARLY as exciting as those in Vegas 2. We were going through neon sign graveyards, Bright, loud casinos, of various makes, a whole construction zone for CQB training, Oil refineries, Trainyards....I had the most fun on a shooter I'd had up until that point. I was hoping to recover some of that, but the wind is right out of my sales.

In Closing, This game is a major disappointment to any Vegas fan who expected more.
  93. Dec 1, 2015
    I am extremely surprised and disappointed with this game. After a year and a half the game is only what was shown at E3 2014, no improvements whatsoever, why it took so long to finish is beyond me.

There is no story mode, only multiplayer, and no option to have AI teammates. The game is extremely limited. I was expecting it to be a modern version of rainbow six vegas 2, but instead you cannot select the mode, map or any details of terrorist hunts, it just cycles between different modes and maps. I prefer terrorists hunts and miss the day where you could play just that and pick your map and vary the amount of enemies, but no longer.

Likewise the pvp aspect also goes between different game modes. They completely eliminate the ability to make your own choices in this game. And for any mode you no longer have your own character, you only purchase specific characters which are limited to a few weapons. So you can spend currency upgrading a weapon but might not be able to use that weapon unless you're the first to select that character.

There are a lot of glitches in the game too, which with no changes to the game in a year I don't see how they havent fixed these big mistakes. Including seeing an enemy AI through a doorway and shooting them 15 times and it doesnt register any of the shots. Also for costing $60 MSRP (which im regretting the $30 I paid for it) the game acts much more like a free to play with all of the micro transactions to unlock guns and weapon skins.)

Connection issues: Assume this is a start up problem but while matchmaking only 1/4 searches finds matches, usually youll connect and then the host will leave and it kicks you out or it just stops searching after 8 seconds and brings you back to menu.

The only good I see from this game is that when selecting graphics options it explains exactly what all options does, which would be really good for any non-pc expert.

TL;DR This game is a huge disappointment, and Ubisoft has proven once again to be a terrible dev company.
  94. Dec 8, 2015
    This is not Rainbow Six.
    If it were called something else I would rate it closer to 9.
    Ubisoft cannot just ride on the name of a franchise by creating a game that is not true to the franchise.
    Rest in peace Tom Clancy and be glad you never saw what happened to Rainbow Six.
  95. Dec 1, 2015
    No 3rd person cover mode. This is literally what put Rainbow 6 on the map. I don't know why you would do away with one of the best features to date. It is what made it unique, Literally brought the franchise backwards as it plays like Delta force 2 on a 486 computer. Choppy at times. Stiff movement and not fun to play. Don't waste the money on it like I did. Unless they can put the vegasNo 3rd person cover mode. This is literally what put Rainbow 6 on the map. I don't know why you would do away with one of the best features to date. It is what made it unique, Literally brought the franchise backwards as it plays like Delta force 2 on a 486 computer. Choppy at times. Stiff movement and not fun to play. Don't waste the money on it like I did. Unless they can put the vegas style fight mechanic back in it. The game is a bust. Expand
  96. Dec 2, 2015
    Rainbow Six is a novel based on Tom Clancy's book, the original series had: Single Player (very elaborated btw (cause Tom Clancy was alive)), dozens of weapons to choose or even not carry any guns for any operator (several agents from around the world recruted to R6), you could choose from several camouflage suits, choose if it was heavy, medium or light armor, the kind of bullet to use inRainbow Six is a novel based on Tom Clancy's book, the original series had: Single Player (very elaborated btw (cause Tom Clancy was alive)), dozens of weapons to choose or even not carry any guns for any operator (several agents from around the world recruted to R6), you could choose from several camouflage suits, choose if it was heavy, medium or light armor, the kind of bullet to use in your weapons (rubber, hollow, fma, etc), a super detailed planned phase with briefing and realism (one well aimed pistol shot and you are dead, even on heavy armor).
    All that... is gone... as other guy said in another review Tom Clancy is turning in his grave... in Siege you have Operators, from diferent CTU around the globe (not R6 agents) using their CTU gear (R6 did not have any of those, they should not be recognized as they were a SECRET CTU).. some operators only have one primary weapon, you can't choose not to pick a weapon, you can't host your own game if you want. There is a progression system on MP where you can accelerate the process putting more money on it (original R6 MP let every one pick whatever they want, everyone was equal). Sometimes you have to shoot 5-10 times to kill a terrorist... you have an HP bar... the graphical settings have to be tweked or it will look terrible (all console filters on)

And that is it... I just lost any hope on this series
  97. Jan 15, 2016
    Every time the game crashed on me, there are 2 windows appearing, one is about sending crash report, one is about The Division, trying to fool me again, HA, like hell i will buy another Ubi game ever again, such a shame to be living in the same city with the worst dev in the industry.
  98. Aug 5, 2018
    This game has so many Toxic & Team kill player.
    Also has many cheater.
    I'm not recommend this ubibug game.
  99. Jun 8, 2016

This game has nothing from Rainbow Six series :(
  100. Feb 7, 2016
    Something about the way the game handles from a technical standpoint makes playing it almost physically painful. That, of course, pales in comparison to the emotional pain of knowing that I'll never get an experience like the original Rainbow Six games, or even the Vegas games back. The fact that Ghost Recon appears to be next after Future Soldier only makes this feeling worse.

It

It makes me sad to play it, and though I got it for $40, I regret every last penny of that purchase and wish I'd bought Squad instead.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 37 Critic Reviews

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Mar 3, 2016
    An excellent and innovative breath of fresh air. The more I play, the more I like. I hope this is new role model for shooters to come. [Jan 2016]
  2. CD-Action
    Feb 4, 2016
    Siege’s multiplayer mode with its hectic pace and unpredictability seems to have a huge e-sport potential but with random teammates is often unplayable. [01/2016, p.52]
  3. Game World Navigator Magazine
    Jan 20, 2016
    Unfortunately, there aren’t that many maps available, but each one of them has lots of details and alternate routes, like basements and balconies. Even the airplane is much more complex than the archetypical “long tube with seats.” [Issue#205, p.48]