5.0

1. Jun 3, 2020
    I can't really say that i can compare it to CS as I only played CS for like from Beta 0.6 to 1.0 and stopped playing about 15 years ago. But this game is just the right mix of nostalgia and some new fun features for an old dog like me. **** love it. sure the graphics are basic, but wasn't that the hole point? Thats like complaining that cyberpunk will be single player.. If you looking forI can't really say that i can compare it to CS as I only played CS for like from Beta 0.6 to 1.0 and stopped playing about 15 years ago. But this game is just the right mix of nostalgia and some new fun features for an old dog like me. **** love it. sure the graphics are basic, but wasn't that the hole point? Thats like complaining that cyberpunk will be single player.. If you looking for a high graphic game that challenges your pc, this isn't it. If you play CS and think this is the new alternative, that's not it either. If you looking for some fun times in a tactical fun shooter, give it a try. perfect 5/7. Expand
  2. Jun 3, 2020

On to the review

On to the review - As someone that has played CS or "tactical shooters" since 2000, I feel I'm in an adequate position to review VALORANT. The game is a fresh coat of paint if you will on a stagnant genre, with its low barrier to entry and interesting twist on "utility" aka agent abilities, it opens the door for some interesting game play.

Other games in recent memory have tried to have their take on tactical shooters (R6 being a prime example) however, the barrier to entry I feel was too high and there was too much to learn for a reasonable competitive environment, not making this friendly for the more casual player. VALORANT does this perfectly, as the saying goes "Easy to play, Difficult to master".

Once ranked is released, this will become even more casual friendly. I played in Beta and unranked was almost exclusively newer players learning the game. Couple that with a successful match making system for ranked, I think that players of all skill levels are able to find fair matches.

The visuals in VALORANT are exactly what a tactical shooter needs, clean, crisp and easily able to spot players. The games aesthetic succeeds in so many ways, its art style doesn't look out of date but its not so texture heavy that only top of the range hardware is able to run the game.

The agent selection and balance currently is in a good spot, there are a few abilities that will need a tweak to bring all agents into a similar power level however, that is the art of game balance and an ever changing meta. Riot have proven thus far during the beta that they are up to the challenge but are not willing to make knee-jerk changes right out of the gate.

Movement in the game feels great, CSGO/CS:Source you feel as if you're on skates. Something about it just doesn't feel right. R6 I can't explain, again, it just doesn't feel right to me. VALORANT seems to nail the feel of movement from CS 1.6.

Bullet registration feels good, very good in fact. Riot's server locations (for me) have not produced anything higher than a 35ms ping, usually 20-25ms. This alone makes the game feel crisp.

My one complaint is the skin prices. I feel Riot has dropped the ball here. I understand that many will still buy skins, heck, I probably will, however, I won't be buying as much as I would if the prices were more reasonable. I hope this is addressed further down the line.

To wrap up, I think VALORANT has the key foundation of being a successful esports title, there are a few missing features that desperately need adding (The observer function isn't that great, Demo recording and a meaningful overtime, sudden death does not cut it). However, Riot has stated they're looking into changing/adding most of these concerns. The games low spec requirements for play are great for an all inclusive community. If/Once Riot address the skin prices and adjust the aforementioned features for esports, perhaps this will earn a 10/10, however, until then, I currently give this game 8/10.
  3. Jun 3, 2020
    I have played the Valorant closed beta over the last 6 weeks so I have quite a few hours in the game so far. Let me be up front in saying that I think an 8.5 score is fair, but I'm trying to balance out the 0 score reviews being left by those who appear to have had enough time to decide the game is trash after a single day of full release.

This game most often gets summarized as "CSGO

This game most often gets summarized as "CSGO style shooting with Overwatch heroes." While I do think this is a great way to describe the game to someone I think it's important to state that it's unique compared to both of these games. If you compare to Overwatch, the style of shooting is vastly different and you're in for a much more tactical feeling shooter. If you compare to CS you're going to complain that the hero abilities are too easy to use and there isn't enough skill involved.

If you're a hardcore CSGO or Overwatch player and all you do is compare Valorant to those games, yes, it's going to feel different. I would argue that's the goal since this is an entirely different game. As well, Valorant has been in full release for a day at this point, so there will of course be some content differences as far as map count, hero count, etc.

From a gameplay perspective I have very much enjoyed Valorant. I am coming from R6 Siege myself. I've thought about getting into CSGO but at this point I don't really have any desire to dedicate myself to a game where other people are already 5k-10k hours ahead of me. I like the short rounds and the round pacing feels good. If you die early you aren't waiting on the sidelines for too long and with a best of 13 format you have plenty of opportunities to try different strategies within a single match.

I think the shooting feels very fair. Rarely do I die and feel as if it was the game's fault or a player had a cheap angle on me. It's always very apparent that I made a mistake and how I could have played it out more successfully.

The graphics are intentionally very basic (or "dated" as some may say) as Riot wanted this game to run on as many systems as possible. I'm not going to fault the game for simple/clean graphics when that is its intent. Visually it's very easy to differentiate targets and see other players which I find very refreshing compared to Siege and the limited time I've spent with CS GO. You don't need to go download an application to crank up your saturation just to see enemy players.

Hero abilities generally feel fair. While there's still balance that needs to happen, none of the agents are in an oppressive state and none are so worthless that picking them is a true death sentence for your team.

Developer engagement with the community has been excellent and they've responded to problems quickly up until this point. I don't think there is much Riot could do to be any more responsive or invested. This bodes well for the life of the game, not to mention their track record with League.

As far as skins and agent grind goes, I believe skins are a bit overpriced. The battle pass feels very fair at $10. I doubt skins will come down in price because it's very evident that people are willing to pay $10-$15 per gun skin.

Over all I have been having a great time with the game. The map pool is small right now but every game feels fresh from my perspective. I think an 8.5/10 is very fair for an initial launch review and I'm looking forward to more content and game modes. Give it a shot if you are looking for a fresh twist on a competitive shooter.
  4. Jun 3, 2020
    Свежий глоток воздуха после cs go ,как же нелепо занижать оценки этой игры из за того что это прямой конкурент cs go
  5. Jun 3, 2020
    The game is good, quite dynamic and fun. Of the shortcomings, I’ll note only bugs and drawdowns (I never encountered them but heard about them), but the game is just starting and I think Riot will fix it. (People who play cs go are more likely to play it, because people said that the valorant will kill Cs go, personally I don’t think so, unless it takes some online). P.s. Sorry for myThe game is good, quite dynamic and fun. Of the shortcomings, I’ll note only bugs and drawdowns (I never encountered them but heard about them), but the game is just starting and I think Riot will fix it. (People who play cs go are more likely to play it, because people said that the valorant will kill Cs go, personally I don’t think so, unless it takes some online). P.s. Sorry for my English, used a translator. Expand
  6. Jun 3, 2020
    Great game! I love it to be honest. What i specificaly like is the agents in valorant, that's the best way and competitive gameplay. Worth a try!
  7. Jun 3, 2020
    Взята стрельба из кс, способности похожи как в Owerwatch , но все же это самостоятельный проект. Он испытывает пару недоработок. Но я верю в разработчиков.
  8. Jun 3, 2020
    Valorant is one of the best games I've played in a while. It's plenty fun (more so with 4 friends), while preserving the competitive edge of CS. During my time of playing I've encountered no bugs. I've seen a lot of people complaining about the graphics but I actually like the look of it. The world is simple yet detailed. Most of the agents are very viable but some balancing is needed. TheValorant is one of the best games I've played in a while. It's plenty fun (more so with 4 friends), while preserving the competitive edge of CS. During my time of playing I've encountered no bugs. I've seen a lot of people complaining about the graphics but I actually like the look of it. The world is simple yet detailed. Most of the agents are very viable but some balancing is needed. The weapons, while all decent, kind of lack identity and look pretty similar (mainly the Phantom and Vandal). Some other mechanics also need work but other than all of this, Valorant is a good addition to the competitive FPS genre. As with most other games, the best way to see if it's your kind of game is to just try it. Expand
  9. Jun 3, 2020
    Such a fun and loveable game I had a blast when I played the game yesterday i love it
  10. Jun 3, 2020
    Valorant has dethroned CS:GO as the best esport and shooter. Many people like to describe this game as a blend of OW and CS:GO which is quite an unfair comparison. It does have the same search and destroy, economy-based gameplay of Counter Strike and many different agents each with their own abilities to choose from. Valorant's gun-play mechanics are easy to pick up for people new to theValorant has dethroned CS:GO as the best esport and shooter. Many people like to describe this game as a blend of OW and CS:GO which is quite an unfair comparison. It does have the same search and destroy, economy-based gameplay of Counter Strike and many different agents each with their own abilities to choose from. Valorant's gun-play mechanics are easy to pick up for people new to the genre and there is an agent that fits everybody's playstyle. A lot of people feel the game doesn't have enough content (4 maps, 11 agents) which is true, but Riot is constantly adding new characters and maps to the game. Valorant has some charm about it that can't be explained that makes it feel like a fresh experience even though its really just a combination of multiple formulas. This game has been review bombed, so please don't take the user score seriously. Expand
  11. Jun 3, 2020
    Очень даже неплохо. Интересные механики. Заинтересованность разработчиков в улучшении игры. В принципе ,вполне гуд в перспективе. Не такая скучная как CS, не фановая и казуальная как овер(от овера тут разве что стрела ханзо и стенка мей),но и не такая разнообразная пока как R6. Поставил бы 8,но слишком уж занизили кокоэсеры рейтинг опустили. Сравнивать игру с овервотчем - вообще омегалул .Очень даже неплохо. Интересные механики. Заинтересованность разработчиков в улучшении игры. В принципе ,вполне гуд в перспективе. Не такая скучная как CS, не фановая и казуальная как овер(от овера тут разве что стрела ханзо и стенка мей),но и не такая разнообразная пока как R6. Поставил бы 8,но слишком уж занизили кокоэсеры рейтинг опустили. Сравнивать игру с овервотчем - вообще омегалул . К слову для дурачков,которые говорят о воровстве и копирайтер,сначала погладить ,кто над игрой работал.. Там и разрабы из овера и(при этом от первой тут 2 св половиной механики) Expand
  12. Jul 2, 2020
    valorant es un juego que apenas esta en desarrollo como cualquier juego que apenas, inicia si talvez tenga algunas fallas u algún error pero le veo ese potencial , sobre los personajes si tavez es cansado ver los mismo una sage vs un espejo o todos con los iniciales pero se han preguntado como jugaran el contrincante y es algo que puede variar , grafica le falta detalles pero va bienvalorant es un juego que apenas esta en desarrollo como cualquier juego que apenas, inicia si talvez tenga algunas fallas u algún error pero le veo ese potencial , sobre los personajes si tavez es cansado ver los mismo una sage vs un espejo o todos con los iniciales pero se han preguntado como jugaran el contrincante y es algo que puede variar , grafica le falta detalles pero va bien
    sobre la mecánicas del juego es parecido al csgo nomas que con un toque de overwach

con esta reseña en breve yo me despido (este es el primero que hago)
  13. Jun 3, 2020
    Playing since beta and I can't find anything more addictive! Game is realeasing and you can expect bugs, but the team on it is extremely efficient and listens to every community feedback I've seen
  14. Jun 3, 2020
    Valorant, i believe has been one of the best games to drop in quite awhile. It has a range of different characters to play as and they are each unique in their own way and some of them have some very nice abilities. It has a good range of different guns to pick from, that helps to make the game more enjoyable. This review is coming from someone who very much dislikes overwatch and is alsoValorant, i believe has been one of the best games to drop in quite awhile. It has a range of different characters to play as and they are each unique in their own way and some of them have some very nice abilities. It has a good range of different guns to pick from, that helps to make the game more enjoyable. This review is coming from someone who very much dislikes overwatch and is also not a massive fan of csgo. Expand
  15. Jun 3, 2020
    Это достойная игра, а то тут навалилось куча фанатов кс го и давай хейтеть игру, капец
  16. Jun 3, 2020
    This game doesnt deserve more than an 8 nor less than a 4, its also in a beta state but my score is a 10 to compensate for those frustrated haters/trolls or whatever. Literally OW and CS:GOo frustrated fans, maybe steam paid them? i have a hard time believing that this many 0/10 are because of anything beyond hate. Also this game trying to emulate aspects of those games ist wrong at all soThis game doesnt deserve more than an 8 nor less than a 4, its also in a beta state but my score is a 10 to compensate for those frustrated haters/trolls or whatever. Literally OW and CS:GOo frustrated fans, maybe steam paid them? i have a hard time believing that this many 0/10 are because of anything beyond hate. Also this game trying to emulate aspects of those games ist wrong at all so stop using that as a an argument please.
    PD:OW is **** CS:GO is a good game and this game is not bad at all, just need some more work(which it ll get eventually).
  17. Jun 7, 2020
    All-around great game that makes you want to keep coming back for more. Really fun
  18. Jun 3, 2020
    Great game. Versatile design allows it to be playable on lower range machines without a huge competitive disadvantage. It runs beautifully and takes some bug steps in getting past the terrible cheating problems that plague CS:GO and other such games. Agents are balanced for the most part though I imagine some changes will continue to be made as trends are seen. The 128 tickrate server andGreat game. Versatile design allows it to be playable on lower range machines without a huge competitive disadvantage. It runs beautifully and takes some bug steps in getting past the terrible cheating problems that plague CS:GO and other such games. Agents are balanced for the most part though I imagine some changes will continue to be made as trends are seen. The 128 tickrate server and anticheat are the real selling points of the game and so far they are great, time will tell how well it really works but coming from Apex (20 tickrate server) it's really nice having a game that actually works. Expand
  19. Jun 3, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Интересная игра, хороший античит, интересно играть. Expand
  20. Jun 3, 2020
    Gra jest bardzo wciągająca. W csa odechciało się grać przez ciągłe trafianie na cheaterów. Valorant jest super alternatywą i w moim mniemaniu lepszą propozycją FPSa, niż CSGO.
  21. Jun 3, 2020
    The game is incredibly fun if you enjoy any form of tactical or class based shooter. It has a steep learning curve if you do not have a background in cs/r6/overwatch or other similar games but the gameplay is incredibly rewarding once understood.

Gunplay in this game is some of the best I've ever seen. There's some issues with hitreg but they are fixable. Abilities also feel relatively balanced (except sage and Jett). They provide a fun dynamic to the game and reward communication from the agent select screen by giving benefits to balances compositions.

Graphics are intentionally kinda crappy. Graphics aren't the focus of the game, so they were made to make for the best possible visibility in gun fights, and to allow the game to run on potatoes. Most of the reviews complaining about this don't seem to get this.

Launch has had some issues but as with any new game it is going to have issues. Being a fan of Bethesda games, I can say this launch of nothing compared to some games when it comes to bugs.

I have a few other minor complains like skin prices being a bit high and the maps not being great quite yet, but it's a really fun game that personally turned me off csgo because the game does the formula better. Right now I'd rate the game around a 9.
  22. Jun 3, 2020
    Great game !! Feels sad for valve and other haters.. their paid articles and rates are insane.. keep it up RIOT GAMES
  23. Nov 26, 2020
    new update... im back because my friend play
    feeling fast now.. its worth to play i change my mind. thanks

Feeling slow and bored . Graphic is good but game play is bad . Not worth it to play . I like csgo , apex , and call of duty . Those are good than Valorant .
  24. Jun 3, 2020
    Great mix of cs and hero shooters. Balancing drasticly improving game day by day.
  25. Jul 4, 2020
    I'm an overwatch player who has never played an fps game before, but I got introduced to valorant by my friend and I have been playing it since the public launch. So far, I really like the gameplay. Being an overwatch player, it took me a while to adjust to the walking, crosshair placement and spray control but I've managed to become on-par with my friends who have played csgo previously.I'm an overwatch player who has never played an fps game before, but I got introduced to valorant by my friend and I have been playing it since the public launch. So far, I really like the gameplay. Being an overwatch player, it took me a while to adjust to the walking, crosshair placement and spray control but I've managed to become on-par with my friends who have played csgo previously. All the characters have varied abilities and you will definitely find a character for the playstyle you like. I highly recommend playing with friends as it makes it a lot easier to communicate with eachother. I've seen so many bad reviews on here from csgo players so I thought I should write a good one coming from an ow player. I personally enjoy the game! Expand
  26. Jul 4, 2020
    From the beginning, i've played all my school years in CS, starting from 1.1 it was maybe 2000 or 2001, idk how much thousands of hours i've spent in this game, also i played CS Source & CS Go, but honestly i don't like them because of shooting mechanics, in 1.6 shooting was way more interesting. So what can i say about this game, its copy of CS but with abilities and ultimates, but thisFrom the beginning, i've played all my school years in CS, starting from 1.1 it was maybe 2000 or 2001, idk how much thousands of hours i've spent in this game, also i played CS Source & CS Go, but honestly i don't like them because of shooting mechanics, in 1.6 shooting was way more interesting. So what can i say about this game, its copy of CS but with abilities and ultimates, but this abilities dont ruin the game totally, you can use them as a help, but all depends on your skill, how do you shoot and move. This is what i like, not like in many modern games, pay to win system, where all depends on which gun, clothes and rank do you have, and people who are new just cant do nothing to you. Here all depends on skill, this is exactly how multiplayer shooter should be. Also i like shooting mechanics in this game. But there's obviously not enough content in the game, only 4 or 5 maps, i hope they will add some more soon. Expand
  27. Jun 4, 2020
    The most fun I've had **** around and doing stupid strats. The abilities make the game play in a completely diferent way from CS or OW. Loving it so far
  28. Jun 4, 2020
    Best game i played in a long time of course many thing to upgrade but theres a future in it.
  29. Jun 5, 2020
    Valorant is one of the best First Person Shooters on the market. It's clear that a lot of the reviewers here are Call of Duty or Overwatch players...

I feel sorry for the employee who has to read through these trash reviews.
  30. Jun 5, 2020
    super successful launch and beta. very good game.

has a low score due to intentional review bombing from csgo players feeling threatened that their game has competition. absolute cringe kids
  31. Jun 6, 2020
    this is a very good game i dont know why toxic csgo players give 0/10 **** retards
  32. Jun 14, 2020
    Fresh game! I'm tired of every CSGO player who already memorized every spot, smurf account, and etc. For y'all who said this game just copying CS and Overwatch, you just an average player that too comfortable with 1 game and dont want to try another game..
  33. Jun 23, 2020
    Riot outdid themselves on this one. The agents are very view but how well the mechanics work together makes it fun to play.
    I definitely expect the meta to shift around like in lol but the cs like mechanics make it easy to pick up again for a while after a break.
    Obviously this genre got nothing much new but it still feels fresh enough to be fun and appealing!
  34. Jul 3, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I have long lost interest in games, but when I saw Valorant, I just seemed to be born again and I am 10 years old again and I want to play play and play again Expand
  35. Jul 6, 2020
    I liked that this game is not a complete copy of CS:GO but there is a lot of players have been came here from CS:GO..But the game is very fun even with your friends there is a little bit toxic people which is normal i liked the game but ranking kında confusıng
  36. Jul 27, 2020
    This game is pretty good, besides the fact that its Camping In Corners: The Videogame. It's a less toxic version of CS:GO and takes inspiration from Overwatch. Play this and you wont be dissapointed.
  37. Jun 3, 2020
    After spending over 600 hours in CSGO and 1000+ hours in Overwatch, I can wholeheartedly recommend this title. Riot games has done an outstanding job by adding the competitive aspect of CSGO with the utility abilities from Overwatch and other similar games. 10/10
  38. Jun 4, 2020
    so did people expect this to be identical to CSGO or something? I really don't understand the 0/10s unless this is just some community of people that decided to do this (or people paid by valve) or whatever but in no way is this a 0 out of ten. Scores that low are reserved for games that basically don't function at all and have zero effort put into them at all. This is far from one ofso did people expect this to be identical to CSGO or something? I really don't understand the 0/10s unless this is just some community of people that decided to do this (or people paid by valve) or whatever but in no way is this a 0 out of ten. Scores that low are reserved for games that basically don't function at all and have zero effort put into them at all. This is far from one of those games

Its an incredibly polished and fun fps that feels really close to being esports ready but needs a bunch of tweaks (like most esports games do, csgo was absolute trash on release).
    the guns feel satisfying and fun to use, I feel the movement is good but just needs a little bit of tweaking (although that might be counter strike muscle memory talking). The maps are good but need a little bit of tuning, and so do the agents. The net code is pretty great though there is a massive case of peaker's agvantage though given how active the devs seem to be I belive all of these things will be ironed out reletively soon.

At the absolute lowest you could give this game a 5 or 6 but anything lower than that is disingenuous. Although if it's because of the kernel level anti-cheat then honestly you should give almost every game imaginable a 0 because very very very few games are free and open source and therefore proprietary games are just as evil I would argue.

I'm going to give this a 7 because at time of writing there is no competitive mode and my friends have had issues getting the game to start for some reason though . These things are being worked on so Ive put my rating up to reflect what this game would be if those minor things are fixed
  39. Jun 3, 2020
    This is unfair that some of you put 0. Guys, its a good FPS with its own pros and cons. But the speed how fast they managed to make game playable is impressive. All you CSGO and Overwatch fans now have a competitor who`s community will only grow!
  40. Jun 3, 2020
    I believe Valorant has been bombarded with stupidly unfair reviews by people who complain the game is too slow, and how it’s a copy of CSGO and Overwatch by people who cannot be bothered to sit down and learn the game. I agree that Valorant does take cues from Counter Strike and Overwatch, but I believe that it’s a perfect blend of the two. Matches of the games ‘Unrated’ game mode consistI believe Valorant has been bombarded with stupidly unfair reviews by people who complain the game is too slow, and how it’s a copy of CSGO and Overwatch by people who cannot be bothered to sit down and learn the game. I agree that Valorant does take cues from Counter Strike and Overwatch, but I believe that it’s a perfect blend of the two. Matches of the games ‘Unrated’ game mode consist of 24 rounds, which is a little on the long side for a competitive game. But, add the different aspects of gameplay that Valorant has to offer and the game goes quicker than you’d expect. Also granting you high rewards of EXP for completing challenges, levelling up and general performance. The game also has a very satisfying art style, going for a digital comic book vibe. This general style is across everything, from maps, to abilities, weapons and characters. General UI elements are well thought out and aesthetically pleasing. Along with some unique features like the footstep radius indicator on the mini map. All current 11 playable characters offer diverse personas with different looks and nationalities, with a good round of unique abilities. Offering many different play styles to the player. Valorant’s server connectivity is also exactly what they’d promised. 128 Tick rate servers and while playing on launch day and the day after I experienced no issues with my games connected to the Europe servers. Despite of the emergency maintenance on launch, I never encountered one issue before or after it had finished. As far as general playability goes, Valorant only offers two game modes at this time. Which is quite a let down as of now. The ‘Unrated’ game mode can get tedious if you’re having bad luck. And the ‘Spike Rush’ game mode is almost too short, and takes away some of the core components of the games gameplay, rendering it less enjoyable to the main mode in my opinion. But, as the game is in its so-called Episode 1, I can see more modes coming in the future. But for now, Valorant is great fun to play with friends and the game is very well developed. It just needs a little more time in the cooker... Expand
  41. Jun 3, 2020
    This game is good. I played this on the closed beta and then it was realised
  42. Jun 3, 2020
    If you think this game is bad you are just bad. Get good and maybe youll enjoy yourselves losers.
  43. Jun 3, 2020
    This is an extremely fun game with a high skill ceiling. Unfortunately it looks like its getting review bombed right now by salty csgo fanboys, and overwatch/cod players who arent used to a slower style of gameplay.

That isn't to say the game is perfect, I normally woulnd't give it a 10/10 (probably a 7 or 8), but so many people are giving it zeroes i figured id try and balance it out a little.
  44. Jun 3, 2020
    Nice game, classic shooter with abilities combined makes it one of the most enjoyable fps i have ever played.
  45. Jun 3, 2020
    It's like CS:GO but more content to explain at all in main gameplay, more intensive, new character, new feelings, Recomended
  46. Jun 3, 2020
    It have some problems. I believe Riot will solve these problems. Could be better.
  47. Jun 3, 2020
    They've made a wonderfully stylized and well balanced game. All the guns have a place and the characters are diverse and fun to play as.
  48. Jun 3, 2020
    I'm giving it a 10 since people in the reviews are being unreasonable.

I already like it more than CS because I can queue on high mmr matchmaking and not catch a spinning bayblade that headshots me thru 3 walls.
  49. Jun 3, 2020
    Great game, cant even go back to previous games where it now feels something is missing. Will play Valorant for a long long time. Easy improvements would be a ranked system similair to league of legends.
  50. Jun 3, 2020
    Метакритику, разрушают тролли, которые даже не играли в эту игру.

Метакритику, разрушают тролли, которые даже не играли в эту игру.

Это не 10/10 игра, 8,5 было бы более уместно, так как он все еще нуждается в стабильности кадров в секунду и оптимизации серверов. Игра имеет выделенные серверы по всему земному шару, поэтому понятно, что бета-версия не даст достаточно времени разработчикам для анализа всех проблем в рамках стресс-теста за пределами офисов (где Альфа и бета работают без проблем). Во всем мире обед-это совершенно новая вещь, и патчи нужно будет доставлять дальше.

Не слушайте ненавистников, (я не говорю о новых пользователях riot, потому что я сам не играю в игры riot, мне не нравится moba и cardgames) это мой первый раз с Riot после бета-версии Valorant, и они уже улучшили много вещей во время лучшего с несколькими патч-нотами. Они действительно слышат свою общину. Привет Psyonyx, Epic, EA, Bethesda и Ubisoft? Учись с этим! Ну пожалуйста!

10 идет, чтобы дать баланс из-за бедных плакс, которые пристрастились давать 0-х только потому, что игра имеет свои недостатки... У каждой игры есть свои минусы... Если уникального даунсайда достаточно, чтобы свести вас с ума или наклонить, вы просто пропустите игру. Это просто не предназначено для вас, чтобы играть.
  51. Jun 3, 2020
    Ignore these salty CSGO players, they can’t aim and cheat so they are taking their rage out in these scores. It’s a fun f2p game that is a great mix between the gunplay of CS and the abilities of OW. Every patch makes the game better and the devs really listen to the player base.
  52. Jun 3, 2020
    This game has great potential and feels far better than other tactical shooters (CSGO, R6) to name a few.

It's free - give it a try
  53. Jun 3, 2020
    Great game, like overwatch, but f2p and faster paced, cool to play with friends.
  54. Jun 3, 2020
    A very fun game with balanced abilities and weapons. The game is extremely smooth and has great potential to be one of the biggest games
  55. Jun 3, 2020
    Отличная игра, советую попробовать всем, каждый любитель КС или Овервотч найдет для себя приятные плюсы, не знаю у кого там проблемы с риот гвардом, но у меня компьютер работает 24/7 и никаких проблем не возникала не разу, не грузит процессор никак, работает стабильно.Отличная игра, советую попробовать всем, каждый любитель КС или Овервотч найдет для себя приятные плюсы, не знаю у кого там проблемы с риот гвардом, но у меня компьютер работает 24/7 и никаких проблем не возникала не разу, не грузит процессор никак, работает стабильно.
  56. Jun 4, 2020
    Graphics are crisp, Networking and servers are low ping, Map design is consistent for competitive play but lacks variety for casual play.

The game in its current state has the groundwork for a solid FPS shooter
  57. Jun 4, 2020
    I played CS since 1.6, this is the closest thing to that 1.6 feeling I have ever played.

Takes the good parts of CS:GO and builds upon them, cannot wait to see where this game goes.
  58. Jun 3, 2020
    Отличная замена помойной csgo в которой нихера толком не меняется на протяжении века. Изначально хорошо видно противника и высокий фпс, не надо шаманить над настройками и играть в низком разрешении.
  59. Jun 3, 2020
    Probably the best competitive game of 2020. It's the long needed renew of tactical shooter games with modern features like hero characters instead of faceless soldiers. The character abilities add a lot of fun to the otherwise repetitve gameplay of older games that are alike. Everything in this game is optimized and finetuned to be sleek, fast and competitive.

The graphics for instance

The graphics for instance are beautiful and a huge upgrade to older games, but simple enough to still allow 144fps on low-end machines. For example it does not feature ragdoll phyics for fairness and high framerates.

The gunplay is fantastic and probably the best I've ever seen.

The launch was the smoothest I've seen in ages. I could play the whole day without any issues but minor display bugs.

It's a very polished game, and on launch already better than its direct competitors in most fields, except map count and the missing kill cam.

The Vanguard Anticheat people are writing about is nothing new. Riot was just pretty transparent about it. It features a kernel driver anti cheat service that runs on startup. This is possible security hole and riot has a well paid bug bounty program to keep it secure. The thing is, that every other big competitive games also come with kernel drivers: Easy Anticheat (Fortnite, Apex Legends), Battleeye (PUBG), FaceIt (CSGO), Punkbuster (Battlefeld). Other companies just don't tell you about it and how it works. Also they don't give you the opportunity to switch it off.

If you wonder about the bad reviews here: it's basically CS:GO players who try to troll defend CS:GO. Funningly enough at the time CS:GO came out, it was also stomped in to the ground by CS players alike.
  60. Jun 3, 2020
    Coming from overwatch and messing around with cs go I found this game to be very entertaining. I've learned so much about angles, timing, aiming correctly. This game is very unforgiving, maybe not as bad as escape from Tarkov but if you make mistakes you will die quickly. The first few hours I played I didn't think it was anything special but I was wrong. I just didn't understand how toComing from overwatch and messing around with cs go I found this game to be very entertaining. I've learned so much about angles, timing, aiming correctly. This game is very unforgiving, maybe not as bad as escape from Tarkov but if you make mistakes you will die quickly. The first few hours I played I didn't think it was anything special but I was wrong. I just didn't understand how to play, where to stand, when not to reveal your position. It's a great game but the skins seem like they might be expensive. I guess that's okay for a free game. Expand
  61. Jun 3, 2020
    This game will be fun if you play with your friends. Though people still really toxic like league but I hope this new game can live for over 10 years like lol and its will be a new eSport game
  62. Jun 3, 2020
    Honestly played a ton of CSGO and I can never go back. When the Beta was down I tried a few matches in CSGO and was then realized how good Valorant is. The abilities and characters and everything about the UI is so polished. It’s fun. The pacing is great and I have not had this much fun playing a game in years. The people leaving negative reviews are CSGO diehards just sad to see RiotHonestly played a ton of CSGO and I can never go back. When the Beta was down I tried a few matches in CSGO and was then realized how good Valorant is. The abilities and characters and everything about the UI is so polished. It’s fun. The pacing is great and I have not had this much fun playing a game in years. The people leaving negative reviews are CSGO diehards just sad to see Riot actually do something with the Genre. Great Job Riot, can’t wait to see what more is in store. Expand
  63. Jun 5, 2020
    As said by a lot of players and professionals, the game is definitely not ready to be released yet but, nonetheless the game is still great fun and combines two great video game genres, a Tactile FPS and a Hero shooter.
    Would recommend to anyone who doesn't think it's a straight up clone of CS:GO.
  64. Jun 3, 2020
    These troll comments are ridiculous. It is a pretty enjoyable game. It has some annoying ingame things, but the game does not deserve this rating.
  65. Jun 3, 2020
    Please ignore the zoomers who've played nothing other than CSGO and wouldn't know what a good game was if it slapped them across the face with its cock, Valorant in beta was already in a better state than CSGO is right now. The game is incredibly polished, has a good Anti Cheat which is constantly improving, maps are uncluttered, overall visuals are clean, the gunplay is much morePlease ignore the zoomers who've played nothing other than CSGO and wouldn't know what a good game was if it slapped them across the face with its cock, Valorant in beta was already in a better state than CSGO is right now. The game is incredibly polished, has a good Anti Cheat which is constantly improving, maps are uncluttered, overall visuals are clean, the gunplay is much more reminiscent of CS 1.6 (punishes spray and praying while rewarding precision/trigger discipline), you can actually shoot through walls to punish campers/bad positioning, the devs have interacted with and listened to the community much more than the CSGO devs ever have and the different characters/abilities bring a whole world of depth that CSGO can never reach now, which makes Valorant the best competitive FPS at the moment in my book.

CSGO released 8 years ago and was a complete joke on release day and remained a joke for a few years. The only reason it managed to stay alive was thanks to the life support of having the monopoly on this type of game and the skins craze. It's been 8 years since release and the devs are still figuring out how to properly balance the weapons, run and gunning is almost COD-like (hence the term ferrari peek), you can't wallbang anything and matchmaking servers are still 64 tick.

Unless you're a fanboy, it should be clear that Valorant is at the top of the FPS game today and a spiritual successor to CS 1.6 in a way that GO never was or will ever be.
  66. Jun 3, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Preface: Interesting as to how Metacritic is being trolled, 118 (as of writing) negative reviews and over 8,000 cheaters banned from beta. There was a rumor in beta that all bans were to be wiped and that cheaters were to be given "another chance". However, that was not the case and they have as of yet, not found a way to spoof HWID to be able to make a new account.... Expand
  67. Jun 3, 2020
    Cool game with lots of different heroes to suit your playstyle. Its fun mastering a agent and learning all the little tricks. Also playing with friends makes this a super strategic game!
  68. Jun 3, 2020
    All of these mfs are giving this game zero stars for not being a carbon copy of Counterstrike or because it has abilities... like bro,
    take time out to learn how to play the game first before you write a review on it I known its frustrating to get **** on by all these experienced players but writing an angry review on Metacritic isn't gonna help you out.
  69. Jun 4, 2020
    Играю в соревновательные шутеры с 2006 года. Все началось с КоД потом кс 1.6 и.т.д. Так что можно назвать меня немного ветераном. Кс го на релизе была полной парашой, с багами, лагами, кривым сетевым кодом и только в последние годы она более менее обрела вид. но мм до сих пор оставляет желать лучшего, если бы не фейсит так бы и играл в 1.6. Перейдем к валоранту. Мне удалось одним из первыхИграю в соревновательные шутеры с 2006 года. Все началось с КоД потом кс 1.6 и.т.д. Так что можно назвать меня немного ветераном. Кс го на релизе была полной парашой, с багами, лагами, кривым сетевым кодом и только в последние годы она более менее обрела вид. но мм до сих пор оставляет желать лучшего, если бы не фейсит так бы и играл в 1.6. Перейдем к валоранту. Мне удалось одним из первых начать играть в бету и игра мне совсем не понравилось графика ( она была в разы хуже чем сейчас) медленное передвижение героя ( со временем привыкаешь) ужасные звуки, трешовые скины (жнец не счет), враги ставили хед шоты и ты даже не понимал этого, попадание в тело врага тоже не чувствовалось, еще многое другое о котором сейчас не вспомню, но я переосилил себя и привык к игре через неделю, и более менее она мне начинала нравится, перестал играть за 3 недели до закрытия серверов. День релиза, я зашел и меня повергло в шок, разрабы изменили игру до неузнаваемости, они действительно прислушивались к игрокам и меняли ее в лучшую сторону. То что было в начале збт и сейчас, это небо и земля ребята, за 2 месяца они исправили почти все косяки переработали графику, скины, звуки, попадания, и это не может не радовать. И так мои оценки
    Начало збт 3/10
    Перед релизом 5/10
    Релиз 8/10
    Что бы поддержать разрабов, а так же за проделанную ими работу 10/10
    Оценка кс го у меня тоже 8/10, но только из за фейсита, если бы не фейсит максимум 6/10 (работа разрабов там треш полный, только за все время существования кс го они наконец начали прислушиваться к игрокам, и то, потому что валорант вышел.
    Буду играть и следить за игрой, разрабы красавы, верю в них, и буду надеяться, что все будет в таком же духе и даже лучше
  70. Jun 4, 2020
    I like the art style and the smooth gameplay. The characters are pretty well designed The maps look clean. Just a solid game
  71. Jun 4, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Been playing since beta started and I enjoy the art style and the overall feel of the game. In my opinion the game has fun and easy to learn but hard to master gameplay. I haven't had a hacker in one of my games and never felt like someone is fishy. Met a lot of chill and cool players from just playing the game and communicating in voice chat. Yes it does need a bit more work but it's a F2P that's not a play to win, so you lose nothing from trying it out and if not your thing you can just deleting it. Expand
  72. Jun 5, 2020
    Hi, everybody.
    It seems to me that valorant is not criticized for anything.
    Hi, everybody.
    It seems to me that valorant is not criticized for anything.
    Yes, the game is similar to cs go, but the game has something that cs will never have, it is support and communication with the community. Valorant of course has its disadvantages, but they are mainly due to the same as in cs go: when changing to a knife, the character runs faster, the pattern of recoil, but the players themselves like it. So for me, the game is 7-8 points! If you are tired of cs go then this game will be the perfect replacement.
  73. Jun 3, 2020
    Super fun game that’ll bring hours of nail biting gameplay into your life.
  74. Jun 3, 2020
    People say it's unoriginal based on gun use and physics being identical to CS, but what's wrong with that? It's a sensible high skill aiming system that makes you unable to just rush in and make things into a reaction time test. I can agree that the artstyle is uninspired, it makes for clear gameplay and some nice looking places, but it has some Sameface Syndrome, and doesn't use it'sPeople say it's unoriginal based on gun use and physics being identical to CS, but what's wrong with that? It's a sensible high skill aiming system that makes you unable to just rush in and make things into a reaction time test. I can agree that the artstyle is uninspired, it makes for clear gameplay and some nice looking places, but it has some Sameface Syndrome, and doesn't use it's cartoony style for tasteful exaggeration as much as it should.
    But yet every moment I've played was a blast, even when I was flumoxed in my first games. Fun was being had. Having a hero style tactical shooter fixed one of the few gripes I had with CS, which was that though every match was slightly different, it didn't quite "feel" different, sometimes flashes work and the enemy is spraying at air. Sometimes through zany circumstances they manage to turn things around and get a miracle headshot or something, but either way, it's the same old flash.
    One could say that having only a few pizzazz filled moments makes them so good, but I think that more unique moments would help, and this system where not everyone can buy anything for their strat, making people work with limitations, makes every match that bit more unique.
  75. Jun 3, 2020
    Combines everything I love from CS and Character based gameplay. Loved that they modeled the movement after 1.6, which is still the beat iteration of CS
  76. Jun 3, 2020
    Very fun game as a long-time Counter-Strike enthusiast. I like the pacing of this better and added utility of abilities. The game is very stream-lined and plays beautifully. Of course, there are some growing pains but you really can't beat this when it's offered up as free-to-play.
  77. Jun 4, 2020
    Honestly, having read a good amount of the negative reviews I'm actually so incredibly tilted. 90% of the negative reviews can be summed up into a couple points:

- The game is slow - Vanguard is bad - graphics are bad Why do you download a game that is clearly marketed as a 5vs5 tactical FPS game and then complain about the slow and tactile gameplay? It's like going into a fish

- The game is slow
    - Vanguard is bad
    - graphics are bad

Why do you download a game that is clearly marketed as a 5vs5 tactical FPS game and then complain about the slow and tactile gameplay? It's like going into a fish restauarant knowing you don't like fish, to then after the meal leave a negative review to say how much you hate fish. It's just incredibly stupid. If you want a super fast paced FPS game, go play call of duty or overwatch.

The game from the get go was supposed to be a highly competitive shooter which is why Riot Games decided to go with simplistic graphics to increase visibility. Why do you go into a shooter that is clearly marketed that way and expect the graphics to be like Battlefield or other shooters that clearly pay attention to the visuals.

I feel like all the negative reviews are written by people who either barely played the game except for a few hours and are just trying to unload some of their salt because the game got hyped. Or people who CLEARLY did not research the game whatsoever and went in with expectations that can't be filled since they don't even like the genre of the game.

The game has everything an exciting tactile FPS game needs. I do agree with a lot of the people saying that the game feels rushed, the game definitely needs some polishing and a bigger map pool. The character abilities still feel interesting, there is different types of characters that fit different playstyles so everyone should find one that they think is fun. Gun play feels really smooth, their issues with hit registration were fixed and the servers have been running great.

Even on my 4+ year old PC the game runs with a good 200+ FPS.

The higher ranked you get, the more intricate and difficult the game gets. Players know set ability spots, they rotate much faster, they mix things up instead of running to the same default position every round. The game feels A LOT more tactile once you get into mid diamond - immortal ranks.

I'm not surprised people that don't care about competitive gameplay don't like a shooter clearly advertised to be a hardcore competitive FPS game. If you don't like the core gameplay, thats fair, then the game was clearly not for you but don't criticize the game for things the game clearly wanted to have.
  78. Jun 10, 2020
    I personally played CS quite a lot and Valorant has nothing to envy to CS, much deeper gameplay coming from the hero based design. Monetization is also criticized, but guys just remember that Valorant is fully F2P, don't buy the skins if you find it expensive (juste remember CS isn't F2P for a long time and did offer very - very expensive skins...)
    Review bombing is classic and directly
    Review bombing is classic and directly comes from CS community.
  79. Jun 3, 2020
    I am playing this game since beta release. Devs are in constant contact with players. Guns and maps are balanced. Some champions needs adjustments
  80. Jun 3, 2020
    The peoples of the CIS who respect cs underestimate the rating of the game for the simple reason that it is a “OVERWATCH” and you don’t care that the game is better developed than cs go? CS is 20 years old, and Valorant is only a few days old.
  81. Jun 3, 2020
    У игры отличные разработчики которые будут прислушиваться к своему комьюнити и поддерживать игру улучшать её!
  82. Jun 3, 2020
    Pretty good game. Have some things to improve, but I trust that Riot will fix it. Recommended 100% to old and new fps players.
  83. Jun 3, 2020
    I am really enjoying Valorant. Not sure why so many are giving such a low score. I understand that some people might be turned off by this style of shooter, but that is not deserving of a zero rating. It's free so I would suggest you try it yourself and see if it's your style of game.
  84. Jun 3, 2020
    I like this game. After a lot of time with CSGO I got bored. Valorant
    is a breath of fresh air in the competitive shooters.

Developers have great contact with community and despite the
    issues at the launch, the game is enjoyable.

Developers are trying to patch known bugs.

Style is very clear and you can easly see what
    is happening on screen.
  85. Jun 3, 2020
    Despite the review bombs, this game is amazing. The gunplay is similar to csgo, yes. But it isnt a "complete clone" like the review bombers may suggest. The graphics are great, and its optimized so well. In the beta, the fps drops during gunfights were awful. But they pretty much fixed that since launch. The game is optimized so well in fact, that my basically 16 year old computer runs itDespite the review bombs, this game is amazing. The gunplay is similar to csgo, yes. But it isnt a "complete clone" like the review bombers may suggest. The graphics are great, and its optimized so well. In the beta, the fps drops during gunfights were awful. But they pretty much fixed that since launch. The game is optimized so well in fact, that my basically 16 year old computer runs it at 60 fps at minimum settings. and the game still looks great at the lowest graphical settings. The gunplay is precise and fair. If you're standing still and tap firing, chances are you are going to hit whatever you are aiming at. If you spray, you have a lower chance of hitting your target. Basic stuff. There's even spray patterns so you can predict how your bullets will travel. It's similarity to CSGO is arguably one of its biggest strengths, not flaws. It means that the game feels familiar. Most of the abilities are well made and fair (looking at you, Raze, Sage and Breach.) which makes for interesting gameplay. Even when the games are going slowly, there's always a chance to outplay your opponents with your abilities and gun skill. Amazing game. Expand
  86. Jun 3, 2020
    Loved this game . The graphics are super cool and all the bad reviews are coming from csgo toxic community . They are pissed because people are leaving the game for Valorant and they are doing what they do the best, being toxic . They say the game has to many abilities and so does overwatch but people play that game and honestly the abilities are pretty balanced and fun to use in ValorantLoved this game . The graphics are super cool and all the bad reviews are coming from csgo toxic community . They are pissed because people are leaving the game for Valorant and they are doing what they do the best, being toxic . They say the game has to many abilities and so does overwatch but people play that game and honestly the abilities are pretty balanced and fun to use in Valorant . As far as graphics go the graphics are really good and plus the game is very smooth. I have no idea how csgo players can comment on Valorant graphics when they literally play at everything low and their game looks like **** . This game is op loved it and **** the csgo community, your game will die so you can suck it Expand
  87. Jun 3, 2020
    There is a ton of hate for this game! I wasn't even aware that there was that much to even hate about it, from a pure content perspective. I've seen that it is slow, boring, and clunky and I do wholeheartedly agree and disagree with some of those statements. It is slow, but that is by design right? If you're looking for a fast paced game this is not it. Understanding that will really helpThere is a ton of hate for this game! I wasn't even aware that there was that much to even hate about it, from a pure content perspective. I've seen that it is slow, boring, and clunky and I do wholeheartedly agree and disagree with some of those statements. It is slow, but that is by design right? If you're looking for a fast paced game this is not it. Understanding that will really help you with the game. If you haven't played a ton of cs or overwatch the shooting and abilities may feel overwhelming at first, but after a few matches you'll be good to go, there are plenty of tutorials out there. The shooting feels great, in my opinion it feels more responsive and engaging than csgo. The attackers and defenders have access to the same gums which is a welcome change from cs, and the rounds are not dictated solely by abilities like you would experience in overwatch. The game feels great, I play at 144 fps and Expand
  88. Jun 3, 2020
    The game's amazing , people should calm there asses down... As with every launch people need to fix stuff up , chill.. Riot is trying it's best to fix everything in launch... Just be patient for this CS GO killer
  89. Jun 3, 2020
    Ive noticed a bunch of negative reviews stating they have double posted their reviews. so dont beleive the negative hype.

great game, diverse character set, maps are intricate yet simple. seems like a game with HUGE potential
  90. Jun 4, 2020
    why do many people put 0? the game is not perfect, with its graphics it does not look nice, like an overwatch or fortnite. But the mechanics are excellent plastic shooting, but skill decides
  91. Jun 4, 2020
    All the CSGO, OW and R6 fanboys coming to review bomb a free game so their game doesn't die, this is so stupid, the game is free, new and it's completely different from the others I mentioned, I know that it inspired from them, but in these days you can't do anything original. The graphics are a problem for some but I prefer this instead of the OW 32 lights 56 abilities 85 effects onAll the CSGO, OW and R6 fanboys coming to review bomb a free game so their game doesn't die, this is so stupid, the game is free, new and it's completely different from the others I mentioned, I know that it inspired from them, but in these days you can't do anything original. The graphics are a problem for some but I prefer this instead of the OW 32 lights 56 abilities 85 effects on screen at the same time.
    Also you can disable the Vanguard Anti-cheat at any time, or uninstall it separately. Let a year pass and we will see how the gameplay its going to develop
  92. Jun 5, 2020
    Metacritic is a joke of a website, ignore these negative reviews. They're from salty players from other games, VALORANT feels like a threat to them since it does everything better than their main game. The game runs incredibly well, and the reason for the way the graphics are is because they want everyone to be able to play the game at a playable FPS... Why do graphics even matter? MostMetacritic is a joke of a website, ignore these negative reviews. They're from salty players from other games, VALORANT feels like a threat to them since it does everything better than their main game. The game runs incredibly well, and the reason for the way the graphics are is because they want everyone to be able to play the game at a playable FPS... Why do graphics even matter? Most people turn them all the way down in other games anyways lmfao... The gunplay feels great, the game is smooth, barely any bugs in the game, if any at all, and it is truly free-to-play. When it comes to concerns around the AC, it's safe lads... If you have a problem with it running while you're not playing the game, you can head over to your system tray and exit it, there are hundreds of people hired to make this AC as good as it can be, and if you can find any exploits with it, you can go ahead and report it to Riot, because you'll receive 100k if you find an exploit, that's how confident Riot is in their anti-cheat. Expand
  93. Jun 3, 2020
    Great game with unique, and good graphics, really fun and while being similar to csgo there is a distinct difference. The abilities and gunplay take some getting used to, but are very fun if you learn it. Each map has a theme behind it that makes for different gameplay. Give the game a try its free and com toe your own opinion on it..
  94. Jun 3, 2020
    All these csgo nerds hating on this game is funny. This is the most fun I've had playing a video game in years, and the game is only going to get better.
  95. Jun 5, 2020
    One of, if not the best shooters on the market. It combines CS:GO with R6 with a OW artstyle and it is a lot of fun! Amazing!
  96. Jun 6, 2020
    F2P game Csgo 15$
    Ow 40 60 $
    0/10 cuz graphic lmao Clone of csgo 0/10 if it is a clone should it be as good as csgo ? Cosmetic indeed quit high 70$ for the whole set @@ not my prodest fap but ok. Game ia chunky and guns are just trash people who say these cant aim for sht. compare to ow and csgo this game is super light. Its even dummy friendly with champ like raze and sage No cheater so
    F2P game Csgo 15$
    Ow 40 60 $
    0/10 cuz graphic lmao
    No cheater so far btw(since laugh)
  97. Jun 3, 2020
    Good game, but need to fix anticheat system.
    Huh, hater gonna hate. (hello cs-go players)
  98. Jun 3, 2020
    If cs:go is a good game, why the "clone" of it is a bad game? You don't know right. You can easily stop anti-cheat by clicking on the tray icon. You say there is some spyware in it, so why don't you tell riot about it, and receive ~100k$? Yes they pay for it, go find a bug or a rootkit, as you say you know it is there, and get a good amount of dollars. Animations? I don't care, this gameIf cs:go is a good game, why the "clone" of it is a bad game? You don't know right. You can easily stop anti-cheat by clicking on the tray icon. You say there is some spyware in it, so why don't you tell riot about it, and receive ~100k$? Yes they pay for it, go find a bug or a rootkit, as you say you know it is there, and get a good amount of dollars. Animations? I don't care, this game is competetive, it's not an adventure game, i don't care about graphics, just a good and faster then cs gameplay. Expand
  99. Jun 4, 2020
    I see bunch of CS:GO fanboys being hurted that their bad game is in shadow of this. Thanks for Valorant, Riot and Epic for killing Valve and their **** games like cs:go and dota, HAIL VALORANT

Generally favorable reviews - based on 42 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 12, 2020
    Valorant has a high-quality and clean release without any problems. The game will definitely please fans of the competitive FPS genre. The eSports potential of the shooter has only become established over time, and the first tournaments are already planned. However, a high entry threshold requires serious skill training. But this only makes the game more interesting.
  2. Aug 7, 2020
    At first, this looks like just another Counterstrike clone. But there’s more depth and variety, despite the lack of content.
  3. Jul 29, 2020
    Overall, Valorant is a great game to play if you're a fan of first-person shooter strategy games. But it is also something that someone without experience with games like CS:GO can enjoy and pick up quickly. The Agents are, for the most part, balanced, and the planned addition of more should keep the game fresh. The overall style doesn't really land and the sound design needs to be fixed.