- Publisher: DarkDes Labs
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2017
- Also On: Switch, Xbox One
- Summary: Vzerthos is a 2D isometric old-school techno-fantasy styled Top-Down Shooter. Player's arsenal includes skills of the Thunder God's heir and three types of guns - use them to slice and dice, burn and blow up your enemies!
- Developer: DarkDes Labs
- Genre(s): Action, Shooter, Shoot-'Em-Up, Top-Down
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of
Positive: 0 out of 1
Mixed: 1 out of 1
Negative: 0 out of 1
May 16, 2018From the 20 minutes I played it, I can say it's a Diablo I Lite Version with controller support.
There isn't much else to it. Yes it's aFrom the 20 minutes I played it, I can say it's a Diablo I Lite Version with controller support.
There isn't much else to it. Yes it's a solid game, I didn't encounter any bugs. But it's rather a development showcase/training or something like that by some indie devs, feels like it's lacking a lot, yet it's finished. Not a game that I would spend time playing in 2018, as there are so many others like it but better, in almost every aspect. Still it seems a solid and finished product.… Expand