7.3

1. Mar 29, 2019
    I don't know. I have mixed feeling. I see that devs put a lot of work in this game but they are just doing it wrong on so many levels. The filthy casuals write positive reviews on steam and it's clear that true gamers won't even try to review such a shallow game. The press will tell you that "the concept" is great but the execution is bad. What should I tell you? The experience is shallow.I don't know. I have mixed feeling. I see that devs put a lot of work in this game but they are just doing it wrong on so many levels. The filthy casuals write positive reviews on steam and it's clear that true gamers won't even try to review such a shallow game. The press will tell you that "the concept" is great but the execution is bad. What should I tell you? The experience is shallow. The game is mediocre. But listen carefully, when a game is mediocre and can't even make you feel something then it's the worst kind of gaming. I will give it a 4 out of 10. You know, if this was a test in a school then this game should be marked D (someone answered a few questions, but overall missed the point). I understand that many people care about the "concept" of this game, but why if the experience is just... not here. I'm talking about the experience becaus We. The Revolution tried to be an actual experience. And it fails so badly.
    I'm grieving over the concept which was wasted. That's the feeling you get.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. Jan 13, 2020
    We. The Revolution’s striking looks and memorable moments are all too often overshadowed by myriad gameplay mechanics and a constrained, confusing plot.
  2. Jul 8, 2019
    Good game. But only that. Not for everyone, especially not for children and minors. Too much text will turn off some players. But excitement for every new case and hope that you will behead Robespierre will be enough to keep you until the end.
  3. Apr 27, 2019
    We. The Revolution manages to plunge us into the darkest era of France, with an innovative scenario, and the special appeal to play as a judge. There is always something to do, and the system of choices and repercussions is cruel but just. It's a good thing that you can go back in time whenever you want and make different choices. The game is as expected: immersive and refreshing.