- Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
- Release Date: May 4, 2022
- Also On: PlayStation 4, Switch, Xbox One
- Summary: Wildcat Gun Machine is a bullet hell dungeon crawler where you take on hordes of disgusting flesh beasts with a wide variety of guns, giant mech robots, and cute kittens.
- Developer: Chunkybox Games
- Genre(s): Action, Shooter, Shoot-'Em-Up, Top-Down
- # of players: No Online Multiplayer
- Cheats: On GameFAQs
- More Details and Credits »
Positive: 0 out of 2
Mixed: 2 out of 2
Negative: 0 out of 2
May 26, 2022Wildcat Gun Machine is an interesting take on roguelike and bullet hell games, but the roguelike aspects feel a bit lacking, especially the story. The game looks and sounds great, but a lot of the time I kind of felt like I was just going room to room, fighting enemies, and then going back to the checkpoint, which mitigates a bit of the challenge. Still, Wildcat Gun Machine is enjoyable, but if you’re specifically looking for a roguelike game to keep you busy, you might find things a bit lacking here.
Apr 29, 2022Wildcat Gun Machine can be beaten in as little as seven or eight hours, so this lack of depth in the game's combat and progression won't be an issue for gamers interested in a quick, simple dungeon-crawling experience. Plus, the game is launching on Steam for only $15, making it a great choice for anyone searching for a solid, affordably priced title. However, players looking for a deep, complex combat system - or a narrative to follow - might want to pass on Wildcat Gun Machine.
Positive: 0 out of
Mixed: 0 out of
Negative: 0 out of