8.4

1. Sep 7, 2014
    I was a little kid when I played this awesome game, so, it will be my fav 2D shooter ever.

P.S.: My old keyboard died because I pushed the Space Bar too many times x)
  2. Jan 17, 2015
    What is there to say about Wolfenstein that you don't already know? It's the grandfather of 3D PC Shooters, and it paved the way for iconic games such as Doom, Rise of the Triad, and Quake. It defined the run-and-gun genre that lasted for many years.

I completed it countless times in the 90's on my humble PC (along with 200+ other DOS games), and never tired from it. And seriously,

And seriously, who wouldn't want to face a pixelated mecha-Hitler as the final boss?

Not this guy.
  3. May 23, 2015
    The grandmother of PCS 3D Shooting Games for me was more or less starting with horrible controls the buttons and the mouse, the history and legal, 3d and also cool but
    I not like it
  4. Nov 17, 2015
    played this when it came out in 1992.
    Too much fun.
    Nothing else like it at that time.
    Truly groundbreaking game play
    Highly re playable
    Only clunky controls detract from the overall good time.
  5. Nov 23, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10
  6. Nov 15, 2016
    Why so repetitive?! Nearly 60 areas that look bizarrely the same, in addiction to that developers decided to exploit diversity of the background by making mazes and endless, not possible to find yourself in corridors. Of course I acknowledge this game is a milestone but could have been much more fun to play with resources they already had.
  7. Sep 14, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I played this Wolfenstein 3D in tablet and laptop it was so good .
    I like to play it again now .
    one of the best 3D person shooter video that i play .
  8. Sep 1, 2019
    Good shooter for its time. But maze was a crazy brrrr .

I played steam version without mods
  9. Mar 7, 2018
    ENG
    The truth is a great game and nothing else to say. But its drawbacks and disadvantages of course is, with all due respect, but not 10/10. After the third episode, the developers ran out of imagination and strength and they stuffed a bunch of brown mazes, waves of enemies that artificially increases the duration of the game.
    RU По истине великая игра и больше нечего даже говорить. Но
    ENG
    RU
    По истине великая игра и больше нечего даже говорить. Но свои недостатки и минусы конечно же имеет, при всем уважении, но не 10/10. После третьего эпизода у разработчиков закончилась фантазия и силы и они напихали кучу коричневых лабиринтов, волны врагов, которые искусственно увеличивает продолжительность игры.
  10. Jul 10, 2018
    Wolfenstien 3D created in 1992 by ID Software is amazing fps Six Episode's where we fight with Germans (of course) and Mutants still amazing still playable after all these Years!
  11. Oct 31, 2018
    Я смог поиграть в игру без призму ностальгии, и игра мне понравилась. Это один из первых шутеров от первого и создатель прекрасной серии.
  12. Mar 26, 2019
    Wolfenstein 3D alone is archaic with its grid based map design and no strafe. It might be a historical landmark, but it's bland and dull to play, even back then. Too many bland mazes with little variety.

There are no critic reviews yet.