User Score
6.7

Mixed or average reviews- based on 32 Ratings

User score distribution:
  1. Positive: 15 out of 32
  2. Negative: 7 out of 32

Review this game

  1. Your Score
    0 out of 10
    Rate this:
    • 10
    • 9
    • 8
    • 7
    • 6
    • 5
    • 4
    • 3
    • 2
    • 1
    • 0
    • 0
  1. Submit
  2. Check Spelling
  1. Jul 18, 2017
    7
    Un juego que fue muy promocionado vía youtube, y sinceramente me parece un buenjuego. Se echa en falta contenido, pues se hace repetitivo y corto, pero por el precio que tiene actualmente está muy bien.
  2. Nov 15, 2018
    10
    Gran juego! Muy parecido al Sims pero enfocado en la vida de un youtuber. Muy recomendable.
  3. Nov 15, 2018
    9
    Uno de los juegos a los que he jugado más horas últimamente. Muy interesante la diferente progresión en los diferentes canales y como evoluciona el juego cuando vas avanzando de casa.
  4. Nov 15, 2018
    9
    Un tycoon de ser youtuber, es justo lo que promete, ni mas ni menos. Si te gustan los sims y juegos similares te gustará.
  5. Nov 15, 2018
    10
    Como Sims pero con Youtubers. Lo recomiendo si te gustan los tycoon y Youtube.
  6. Nov 15, 2017
    0
    I was so excited to finally get my hands on this game and wow was I having such a great first 2 hours. It was so much fun until you realize how everything is just repeating itself.
    1. Make video
    2. Eat 3. Sleep 4. Go To Movies 5. New Home 6. Repeat There is nothing more to this game. Sound is horrible, making videos was never even fun to begin with, and none of the other choices for
    I was so excited to finally get my hands on this game and wow was I having such a great first 2 hours. It was so much fun until you realize how everything is just repeating itself.
    1. Make video
    2. Eat
    3. Sleep
    4. Go To Movies
    5. New Home
    6. Repeat
    There is nothing more to this game. Sound is horrible, making videos was never even fun to begin with, and none of the other choices for video making change anything about the game other than live performances. Horrible game and ends very quickly.
    Expand
  7. Sep 17, 2019
    7
    A fun game but can get boring pretty quickly. The graphics aren't the best either.
  8. Jun 26, 2020
    9
    Love this game. And since the release they added new features and polishment I really appreciate.
  9. Apr 7, 2018
    4
    Este juego es divertido pero sólo al principio, luego te das cuenta de que los patrones de jugabilidad se repiten constantemente y eso lo convierte en UNA PUTA MIERDA.
  10. Jun 13, 2020
    7
    Good simulator. But there are bugs, by the end of the game it becomes boring, so I could never get through. 7 points.
  11. Jun 29, 2020
    10
    If you love simulators so much like me,you must play this.I loved this and I'm killing time with it.
  12. Oct 20, 2020
    0
    es un buen juego pero un punto avanzado se vuelve respetivo solo lo recomiendo si te gusta juegos de simulacion tipo sims
Metascore
63

Mixed or average reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

Critic score distribution:
  1. Positive: 1 out of 5
  2. Negative: 0 out of 5
  1. CD-Action
    Apr 5, 2017
    50
    An addictive but mindless and unfunny game that I could only recommend as a time killer on mobile devices, because playing it on a PC is a pure waste of time. [04/2017, p.50]
  2. Apr 3, 2017
    70
    Youtubers Life is a good managing game focused on a wired profession. All the mechanics are implemented with knowledge of the argument and the care for details is evident. It's a shame that, after a few hours, everything becomes a little bit boring. Only the most perseverant can aspire to become a real web star.
  3. PC Gamer
    Mar 24, 2017
    56
    A quirky, overly saccharine life sim that quickly descends into a dispassionate grind. [April 2017, p.90]