6.4

1. Jul 18, 2017
    Un juego que fue muy promocionado vía youtube, y sinceramente me parece un buenjuego. Se echa en falta contenido, pues se hace repetitivo y corto, pero por el precio que tiene actualmente está muy bien.
  2. Nov 15, 2018
    Gran juego! Muy parecido al Sims pero enfocado en la vida de un youtuber. Muy recomendable.
  3. Nov 15, 2018
    Uno de los juegos a los que he jugado más horas últimamente. Muy interesante la diferente progresión en los diferentes canales y como evoluciona el juego cuando vas avanzando de casa.
  4. Nov 15, 2018
    Un tycoon de ser youtuber, es justo lo que promete, ni mas ni menos. Si te gustan los sims y juegos similares te gustará.
  5. Nov 15, 2018
    Como Sims pero con Youtubers. Lo recomiendo si te gustan los tycoon y Youtube.
  6. Jun 13, 2020
    Good simulator. But there are bugs, by the end of the game it becomes boring, so I could never get through. 7 points.
  7. Dec 13, 2020
    The game is not that good. It never gave players channel type that were spoken about, and after the OMG version it made the cards crap by taking off the connecting points in the Recording parts of the game and you had to guess what was going to show up, and there are even more then one version of each card and would pick one random.
  8. Nov 15, 2017
    I was so excited to finally get my hands on this game and wow was I having such a great first 2 hours. It was so much fun until you realize how everything is just repeating itself.
    1. Make video
    2. Eat 3. Sleep 4. Go To Movies 5. New Home 6. Repeat There is nothing more to this game. Sound is horrible, making videos was never even fun to begin with, and none of the other choices for
    1. Make video
    2. Eat
    3. Sleep
    4. Go To Movies
    5. New Home
    6. Repeat
    There is nothing more to this game. Sound is horrible, making videos was never even fun to begin with, and none of the other choices for video making change anything about the game other than live performances. Horrible game and ends very quickly.
  9. Sep 17, 2019
    A fun game but can get boring pretty quickly. The graphics aren't the best either.
  10. Oct 20, 2020
    es un buen juego pero un punto avanzado se vuelve respetivo solo lo recomiendo si te gusta juegos de simulacion tipo sims
  11. Mar 17, 2022
    I find this game fun and addictive. When I first started to play it I don't want to stop.

I like that there is various personality types as well as You Tube channel types you can have. However there are things which are buggy and annoying which ruin the overall enjoyability some what. Bugs such as not being able to sell a game or not being able to open packages until you save and

However there are things which are buggy and annoying which ruin the overall enjoyability some what. Bugs such as not being able to sell a game or not being able to open packages until you save and quit and reload game. Also when going to a event, collaborators sometimes stop working on their video. And when you pause making your video just before uploading it and go to a event it stops you being able to talk to anyone at the event as all options except see profile will be greyed out. For some reason if you have a video paused you can't communicate with anyone, even your spouse or collaborators at home.

When socialising most topics give a angry response and only definite positive responses are talking about a yacht and Arrou. And sometimes a positive depending on personality type and channel though that isn't guaranteed.

Socialising is very boring and limited. Characters need more personality. As when they respond positively it always results in loud laughter so when you are trying to get them from stranger, to aquaintance to friend you have to listen to non stop laughter when trying to befriend someone which is really annnoying. A lot of the sound in the game is terrible.

Even though it's fun at first it ends up getting to a point where it feels very repetitive and progress seems to slow down by a lot. Though I completed the game as a gamer youtuber I also tried the cooking and found that much more fun and interesting, trying to create different recipes and cooking at kitchen events. But still more of the same repetitive loop process of grinding for subscribers and views. So stopped playing even though I could try to complete the game as all Youtuber types. After you complete the game it feels too boring to bother completing the game more than once. I never tried Fashion or Music as don't feel like playing anymore.

It's a above average game but could do with more polish. I recommend playing it as I found it mostly fun I'd rate it 6/10 and no higher as the game has annoying bugs.
  12. Jun 26, 2020
    Love this game. And since the release they added new features and polishment I really appreciate.
  13. Apr 7, 2018
    Este juego es divertido pero sólo al principio, luego te das cuenta de que los patrones de jugabilidad se repiten constantemente y eso lo convierte en UNA PUTA MIERDA.
  14. Nov 16, 2020
    Youtubers Life is a game about becoming a famous Youtuber. At first the game-play is fun and exciting but over time it gets repetitive and boring. Then the growth of the channel slows to a crawl and you stop playing. The game has it's moments but the game-play doesn't have any new experiences besides new cards to use. So overall it's a fun game but it needs something new to really becomeYoutubers Life is a game about becoming a famous Youtuber. At first the game-play is fun and exciting but over time it gets repetitive and boring. Then the growth of the channel slows to a crawl and you stop playing. The game has it's moments but the game-play doesn't have any new experiences besides new cards to use. So overall it's a fun game but it needs something new to really become a great game

15. Mar 19, 2021
    Like Sims but less feature. Still, he does the thing of being a Youtuber that is his main element.
  16. Jun 29, 2020
    If you love simulators so much like me,you must play this.I loved this and I'm killing time with it.
  17. Jan 2, 2021
    graphs are not bad gameplay not bad it is not too boring the game is good but not more
  18. Dec 25, 2020
    não é ruim os gráficos não são ruins e é mediano.
    a criação de videos é bem funcional e faz você pensar um pouco.
  19. Feb 17, 2021
    This game is addictive and enjoyable which gives many hours of fun gameplay, however the game becomes quite stale and boring after a while and fails to entertain me. The game seems to be quite easy to complete and offers little challenge but the game is above average in my opinion. 74/100
  20. Apr 15, 2021
    This game kind of like the Sims , but not exactly the same, the most interesting part of the game is about its career type , and the game play is mainly achieved by publishing videos , it is much easier to learn then Sims , and the activities you can do is quite interesting , though quite limited in variations and game modes ,compare to sims , it is still a game worth to play .
    So go for
    So go for party , create contents ,upgrade your computer , live in bigger house as you want !
  21. Apr 17, 2021
    Не хватает возможностей для кастомизации поэтому пять балов!!!!!
  22. Oct 17, 2021
    Lots of unnecessary dialogue. unnecessary and annoying people visiting your house who just want to sit on your PC all day, The people in this game are very annoying and I hate that "Okay, that's enough, I'm leaving" line when you go back to home from an event. It has some redeeming qualities though, and you'll have a good time if you ignore all the flaws (which is not too hard to ignore)
  23. Apr 26, 2022
    Игра хорошая. Интересный симулятор жизни ютубера. Единственное, что через часов 5 игры мне она надоела.
  24. Jan 5, 2022
    Since the game is like $10 and it's sequel is around $25 on Steam, you should just make a YouTube channel and some videos for free and it will be a more accurate experience of a youtuber's life. You will be using the same website and some of the same tools FOR FREE. It's just a game to make money, *kinda* fun, but the purpose makes no sense to me.
  25. Feb 18, 2022
    It's not the best game I have ever played. it gets boring after a few hours. i played it for like 8 hours and then uninstalled it cause the gameplay is super repetitive. You do one over and over again and it's just not fun. It's been sitting in my steam library since 2018 and I haven't opened it ever since. Waste of money, wouldn't recommend
  26. Jun 23, 2022
    Ehhh ... I remember playing a few years ago. At that time I was still a baby and did not know what to play, and when I found this game, it looked fantastic in my eyes. But I've grown up and I'm looking at the game differently.
    A good YouTuber simulator. But I still think the game is overrated. The game is interesting for only 1-2 hours. Then everything is round and nothing changes. And the game can be played simply by performing the same actions.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 5 Critic Reviews

1. CD-Action
    Apr 5, 2017
    An addictive but mindless and unfunny game that I could only recommend as a time killer on mobile devices, because playing it on a PC is a pure waste of time. [04/2017, p.50]
  2. Apr 3, 2017
    Youtubers Life is a good managing game focused on a wired profession. All the mechanics are implemented with knowledge of the argument and the care for details is evident. It's a shame that, after a few hours, everything becomes a little bit boring. Only the most perseverant can aspire to become a real web star.
  3. PC Gamer
    Mar 24, 2017
    A quirky, overly saccharine life sim that quickly descends into a dispassionate grind. [April 2017, p.90]