7.4

1. May 17, 2019
    在Ys7令人诟病的方面:克制系统,人物特色,地图设计,战斗判定...都做了合理的改进,但人物各自的解锁系统实属画蛇添足,加之过多的魔法具切换使用需求,使游戏变得繁琐。剧情方面Liesa的不解释锤爆结界令人吐槽不能,幸而本作整体轻剧情向。总体来说相比于7有了质的提升,给玩家提供了正统的系列游戏体验。在Ys7令人诟病的方面:克制系统,人物特色,地图设计,战斗判定...都做了合理的改进,但人物各自的解锁系统实属画蛇添足,加之过多的魔法具切换使用需求,使游戏变得繁琐。剧情方面Liesa的不解释锤爆结界令人吐槽不能,幸而本作整体轻剧情向。总体来说相比于7有了质的提升,给玩家提供了正统的系列游戏体验。

Mixed or average reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 28, 2018
    Ys: Memories of Celceta makes it easy to overlook its shortcomings. A likeable cast, an intriguing mystery, and smooth combat made my time with the game fly by. I hadn’t played a Ys game in over two decades when I decided to give this one a try, and I’m now convinced that I should delve a little deeper into the library of games to see what other gems I’ve missed.
  2. Aug 10, 2018
    Ys Memories Of Celceta is yet another excellent entry in the action role-playing game series by Falcom, taking everything that made Ys SEVEN good and elevating it to new heights. Even with its small issues, such as low difficulty level and unoriginal story, Ys Memories Of Celceta is a game that all fans of fast-paced action RPGs should experience at least once.
  3. Aug 6, 2018
    The PC version of Ys: Memories of Celceta polishes the blazing fast combat, rocking music, and fun-to-explore environments of the original to a shine and is a must play for fans of the series.