• Publisher: Capcom

Buy Now
Buy on

1. ZiggyStardust
    Oct 31, 2002
    If you liked Onimusha 1, Onimusha 2 is really more of the same. Nothing spectacular, and a little on the short side, but solid overall.
  2. Jan 27, 2021
    I don't have so much to say about this game because it plays just like the original just a bit less character all around , What do I mean well the main character Jubilee is Wooden boring but Luckily for him the characters that is beside him has some character but he still legs a bit too much , I think the gift-giving and the way that they tried to to make multiple story branges is justI don't have so much to say about this game because it plays just like the original just a bit less character all around , What do I mean well the main character Jubilee is Wooden boring but Luckily for him the characters that is beside him has some character but he still legs a bit too much , I think the gift-giving and the way that they tried to to make multiple story branges is just kind of a mess and I hate using it , I would say I had a good time with the game but Experiments on gameplay Day Made in this game just not for me Expand
  3. May 23, 2021
    This is one of my favorites of all time, its one of those games I'm always playing frequently because of nostalgia, because i like the gameplay despite being so basic, because i like the bad voice acting and how frustration how some boss fights can be, this is one of the first PS2 games i played but for one reason or another, I have not beat this game despite playing it at least once aThis is one of my favorites of all time, its one of those games I'm always playing frequently because of nostalgia, because i like the gameplay despite being so basic, because i like the bad voice acting and how frustration how some boss fights can be, this is one of the first PS2 games i played but for one reason or another, I have not beat this game despite playing it at least once a year every year.

The game runs absolutely perfectly on the PS2, there is seldom any hiccupping in the framerate, its very enjoyable in that regard, the combat despite being basic it is very enjoyable and its nice to upgrade your weapons and equipment. I do not like the social interaction and friendship mechanic the game has, that can make easy or harder boss fights where NPCs you meet along the way can come and help you out.

Im sure ill beat it someday but i have fun whenever i have one of those weekends where i just want to play it from the beginning and see where i can take it in one sitting.

#27 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#82 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

Generally favorable reviews - based on 31 Critic Reviews

In every sense what a gaming sequel should be: bigger, better, and bolder than the previous incarnation in every almost respect imaginable. With huge steps forward in terms of design, graphics, and gameplay, this should equally delight and entertain fans of the original, as well as newcomers to the trilogy.
  2. As is the problem with most games built with pre-rendered backgrounds, there are going to be a lot of times where the game camera is going to leave you open for cheap shots as you move from one angle to another.
  3. The graphics have matured to push the bar higher for what a PS2 game should look like and despite flawed localization and some awkward moments in the voice-acting, it delivers the promise of "more, deeper, better."