2.7

1. Jun 16, 2014
    the game is awesome the graphics awesome i love the aliens mode like old days zombies!! yee black ops2 black ops1 the aliens is a certainly different thing more fun and more hard. online is too awesome and campaing funny i loved all campaing npc's like riley ! i love this game!
  2. Oct 31, 2014
    Call of Duty: Ghosts is to be considered the worst COD game. I am not a huge fan of Call of Duty because it never does anything spectacular. Ghosts is exactly what you might expect from a terribly average Call of Duty - terrible rehashed graphics, samey game-play like always and an entertaining campaign. The story of Ghosts lacks creativity and it makes you feel like you are playing anCall of Duty: Ghosts is to be considered the worst COD game. I am not a huge fan of Call of Duty because it never does anything spectacular. Ghosts is exactly what you might expect from a terribly average Call of Duty - terrible rehashed graphics, samey game-play like always and an entertaining campaign. The story of Ghosts lacks creativity and it makes you feel like you are playing an expansion to maybe Call of Duty 4. Truth is, MW3 had the best campaign in the series in my opinion, but the multiplayer lacked in many aspects; for starters it was terribly hacked, boring and sucked. Ghosts does improve on the multiplayer SLIGHTLY, but it is very hard to play the game in such terrible 2006-like graphics. Even Call of Duty 3 had better graphics, and the game was ported from the PS2 (if I am not mistaken) to the PS3 REMASTERED. Call of Duty never changes, and Ghosts is the worst in the franchise. Though you should get Advanced Warfare, it looks like the next COD.

COD 1 (seemed like a full game) COD 2 (seemed like a full game) COD 3 (seemed like an expansion to COD 2) COD 4 MW (seemed like a full game) COD WAW (seemed like an expansion to Call of Duty 2 with COD 4 gameplay) COD MW2 (seemed like an expansion to COD 4 with better gameplay and graphics) COD BO 1 (seemed like a mixed game, seemed like a standalone expansion), COD MW3 (definitely just an expansion to COD 4 and MW2), COD BO2 (seemed like a new full game, but it didn't feel like one), COD Ghosts (Crap, don't bother. Seems like $60 DLC for COD 3) COD AW (I will give it a try)
  3. Jul 19, 2014
    If you like a game where they patch and nerf everything good about it and ignore all of the mods and glitches that people use, this is the game for you! If you want to play a game so packed with micro-dlc because the developers care more about your wallet, than the actually gamer? Then Ghosts is totally for you. I have been playing CoD for 17 years now and I have to say that this is theIf you like a game where they patch and nerf everything good about it and ignore all of the mods and glitches that people use, this is the game for you! If you want to play a game so packed with micro-dlc because the developers care more about your wallet, than the actually gamer? Then Ghosts is totally for you. I have been playing CoD for 17 years now and I have to say that this is the worst game that I have ever played. The game itself has lag, it has really bad balancing, and to top it off it is filled with more little kids than ever. The community is trash, this is actually the easiest CoD since MW3, but everything is so horrible. It is just not worth my time even putting it in my disc tray. lol Expand
  4. Aug 9, 2014
    This is perhaps the worst game in Call of Duty history. Despite an improvement in Multiplayer functions, "Ghosts" singleplayer is the same Linear based formula that got old after Black Ops. It's Extinction Mode is clearly derivative, seemingly ripping off Treyarch's Zombie Mode, and incorporating themes from the "Alien" series of movies into the game. The DLC is whimsical and stupid, andThis is perhaps the worst game in Call of Duty history. Despite an improvement in Multiplayer functions, "Ghosts" singleplayer is the same Linear based formula that got old after Black Ops. It's Extinction Mode is clearly derivative, seemingly ripping off Treyarch's Zombie Mode, and incorporating themes from the "Alien" series of movies into the game. The DLC is whimsical and stupid, and not worth the money. You'd be better off buying Battlefield 4, because I guarantee you will be disappointed by this lackluster title to the Call of Duty franchise. Expand
  5. Aug 25, 2014
    One of the worst COD to date. Even though i did like the story and the guns the online play let me down. The gun wiggles around like its made of rubber and it glitches alot. Because of that this game gets 1/10
  6. Sep 6, 2014
    Well, lets get started on ghosts, The story sucked ass... Lets be honest, The graphics where better than black ops 2 but pretty damn crap considering when this game was made. The Multi-player was fun for an hour, the only fun thing I find doing on it is on local split screen, me and my friend verses 10 enemy bots, the max of bots you can have.
  7. Sep 5, 2014
    The game feel like a stepback from previous titles, because you really miss things like muting all players just my pressing SQUARE + X, camos for your all your secondary camos, including diamond camos and the new "3D moving" DLC camos Afterlife and Weaponized 115. The Campaign was O.K, but still felt like a stepback because of the different ending that Black Ops II had.

BO2 was a much

BO2 was a much better game in my opinion, there you felt like a badass soldier with rock music playing in the background and you just run around kicking ass. That's the Call of Duty people miss, Ghosts is slow and unfair, because when you have such a low TTK everything will rely on who's got the best connection. If you for example play a game in Europe together with a host from the US, you will have a very bad time playing.

Ghosts is playable, don't get me wrong, but it's much less noob-friendly than previous games so if you are between noob and above average you will have a hard time playing against pro players. If you are really, really good at COD, you might want to buy this, but still, I think you should wait until the price drops. This game isn't worth $59 at the moment.
  8. Sep 15, 2014
    call of duty is a game franchise that is beginning to suffer from it's own success, with the latest instalment ghosts the story mode although interesting feels like it has taken a step back from black ops 2 in that with black ops 2 both the decisions you make and how successful you were at the missions throughout the campaign have an impact on the final outcome. the on-line mode feels toocall of duty is a game franchise that is beginning to suffer from it's own success, with the latest instalment ghosts the story mode although interesting feels like it has taken a step back from black ops 2 in that with black ops 2 both the decisions you make and how successful you were at the missions throughout the campaign have an impact on the final outcome. the on-line mode feels too similar to previous games. it is not a bad game but in my opinion add very little to the COD Franchise Expand
  9. Sep 25, 2014
    I think that its an okay game. ts not a great game but if you see it in a bargain bin at gamestop 5 years from now, Maybe you might want to try it. The campaign was really easy and it only took me a few hours to beat my first time playing through it, Plus the ending is horrible. the multiplayer is average. there are a few good maps. But none that are worth making the default map when youI think that its an okay game. ts not a great game but if you see it in a bargain bin at gamestop 5 years from now, Maybe you might want to try it. The campaign was really easy and it only took me a few hours to beat my first time playing through it, Plus the ending is horrible. the multiplayer is average. there are a few good maps. But none that are worth making the default map when you have a friend over (like nuketown from black ops 2). if you are going to get into cod. Start out with either cod 4/modern warfare, or black ops 2. Expand
  10. Oct 7, 2014
    The multiplayer is fine and fun to play with friends, but not nearly as good as Bo2. The campaign had a cool story but a little disappointing. It's a good game, but just disappointing.
  11. Oct 15, 2014
    This cod game bring a new playstyle to the table and is a big change from the old "look forward and shoot" that comes out of all the other cod games in this one you must watch your area, and with the new patches, knifes are no longer overpowered, the guns that dominated the maps are balanced ghosts is not my favourite cod game but it is the players within the game that make is so angering.This cod game bring a new playstyle to the table and is a big change from the old "look forward and shoot" that comes out of all the other cod games in this one you must watch your area, and with the new patches, knifes are no longer overpowered, the guns that dominated the maps are balanced ghosts is not my favourite cod game but it is the players within the game that make is so angering. they camp with the hybrid thermal scope on LMGs but you still have a chance to kill them, this game tests all you your FPS skills
    i do not recommend this game for noobs
  12. Oct 19, 2014
    The gameplay is decent, I'm not concerned about the "repetitive" parts, however the reason to give this game this score is the people that plays this game, this game is suppose to be for people from 17 and on, but the mainly "persons" that play this game are Kids from 8-11, so this is becoming annoying because they don't know what exactly the goal of the game is.
  13. Oct 22, 2014
    I couldn't believe that 722 people gave this game a bad review. Probably only because it's different. Which is strange because most people claim it's just a copy of past Call of Duty games. (If it is a copy cat, you can't really say you loved MW2 and hate ghosts) Yes, it is different. They were listening to fans so they changed their game. there are better graphics, bigger maps, a higherI couldn't believe that 722 people gave this game a bad review. Probably only because it's different. Which is strange because most people claim it's just a copy of past Call of Duty games. (If it is a copy cat, you can't really say you loved MW2 and hate ghosts) Yes, it is different. They were listening to fans so they changed their game. there are better graphics, bigger maps, a higher resolution on next-gen and new game modes. People were begging for bigger maps. Now everyone realizes that that wasn't what they wanted. The maps are too big, that's one of the worst things. I really wish they wouldn't have made them that much bigger, but that is nothing that deserves 722 negative reviews. My friends agree that ghosts is a great game, and that Call of Duty is still moving forward. I'm willing to bet that at least 500 of the bad reviews on here will buy advanced warfare. If you're a Call of Duty fan, I highly recommend this game. But if you're just a MW2 fan then you should get off the internet. Almost every review I read called ghosts out on being the same as every other CoD. One user, "Gamingrules37" rated this game a 4/10 saying it was "the same game since MW3" First of all this isn't true and second, there was only one game between MW3 and Ghosts and God knows it's nothing like black ops 2. these negative reviews are ridiculous. Review ghosts, not the past CoDs, and stop saying it's a copy of the same game. That is why you buy CoD every year. It IS the same game, but it always has new maps and new weapons and new ways to die. You have to adjust, and if you can't then maybe you should stop playing CoD. Expand
  14. Nov 6, 2014
    The game is overall ok. But its story mode sucks to the core. The multiplay is awesome except the extinction and squads. The graphics are good but the best the COD games are COD 4 Modern warfare and COD Black ops 2. It seems that COD Advanced warfare is awesome. Anyways this game sucks a little bit.
    I suggest you to the best COD games as I said. The guns in this game are nice but the guns in the other games are ok.
    There are big maps in this game and nice suits.The games worth it are Batman Arkham City , Assassins creed 2 and 3 and Batman Arkham Origins.
  15. Nov 9, 2014
    Didn't really like this game. I want my COD in the present day combat mode. Present day weapons, incidents, places and in the present day time-line. Or scenarios from the past like WWII or something would fare better for me than this futuristic story-lines.
  16. Nov 10, 2014
    Wow what a piece of garbage this game was. Normally the reviews here don't do COD any justice, but in this case they do. The game is extremely slow and campy as hell. Don't know what Infinity Ward was thinking with the big ass maps like Battlefield. They work there because they have a higher amount of players. Playing a 4 on 4 game, when people rage from IED's, is horrible. Don'tWow what a piece of garbage this game was. Normally the reviews here don't do COD any justice, but in this case they do. The game is extremely slow and campy as hell. Don't know what Infinity Ward was thinking with the big ass maps like Battlefield. They work there because they have a higher amount of players. Playing a 4 on 4 game, when people rage from IED's, is horrible. Don't know how many time limit TMD's I played. Honestly, the game was so bad, I traded it in and went back to Blops 2. I wish Activision would get rid of Infinity Ward as they have two horrible strikes in Ghosts and MW3. Expand
  17. Dec 4, 2014
    I hated this game at first, stopped playing it. Then got back into it for a while to see if it still had any redeemable properties. Then I stopped again, not finding anything. Now that I decided to put this game back into my PS3, I can't stop playing it, although there are still some flaws, sliding past people to score a goal is still the best feature.
  18. Dec 17, 2014
    Hi, just bought the game and started playing the campaign and the multiplayer. The feel that i got, it that the game is just as the same as Modern Warfare 2, with some improved textures and not so empty map areas.
    In my opinion, people have to realise that they can't change the CoD game engine on PS3, it's arcade like, and it will allways be. I have played Battlefield 3 on PS3, and i found very hard getting back to MW2 due to game style and graphics, so i bought this game to see if it could bring me back to the CoD shoot n' fun. Not disapointed, it's just a matter of getting used to the game and it's engine. Games are evolving to a newer generation, and that will not happen on PS3. They could change their game engine, but would it resemble to another game? Would people be happy with a futile or desperate move from Activision to keep the players? Worth my 24,99€, and me and my girlfriend will have a blast playing it.
  19. Dec 28, 2014
    Overall this game was a huge disappointment. The single-player story was pretty childish and cheesy. As for multiplayer, the game fails in all aspects. We were promised dedicated servers that never came, but no problem you can never tell you're lagging because there's no ping bars. The maps are way too big for 6v6 resulting in running around for minutes just to end up being shot in theOverall this game was a huge disappointment. The single-player story was pretty childish and cheesy. As for multiplayer, the game fails in all aspects. We were promised dedicated servers that never came, but no problem you can never tell you're lagging because there's no ping bars. The maps are way too big for 6v6 resulting in running around for minutes just to end up being shot in the back. The time to kill is ridiculously fast, sometimes less than your ping resulting in instant deaths. The redeeming factors are the much improved hit detection and the okay weapons, but they're not enough. Expand
  20. Jan 31, 2015
    This is by far the best Call of Duty yet including Advanced Warfare. Ghosts is guilty of one thing - exposing the true skill level of the participants. It's possible for great players to post 4.0 KDR's over a year's worth of play. This is virtually impossible with AW because it's so bad. Ghosts provides true Ghost mode for campers and stealth players - this is something runners andThis is by far the best Call of Duty yet including Advanced Warfare. Ghosts is guilty of one thing - exposing the true skill level of the participants. It's possible for great players to post 4.0 KDR's over a year's worth of play. This is virtually impossible with AW because it's so bad. Ghosts provides true Ghost mode for campers and stealth players - this is something runners and gunners absolutely despised (they hate it with a passion). However, most elite players recognize stealth and cunning as a standard part of the game. May people are abandoning AW and heading back to Ghosts because it's a poorly conceived and implemented game on many levels such as glitches, hackability, poor sound quality, virtually no cover for camping, poor weapon design, terrible spawn points for spawn killing galore, etc. I'll stop there. This is about Ghosts. There are not enough superlatives to say how great this game is for elite players. It's fantastic! If you are great experienced COD player, you will love this game. If you a noob, you will probably hate it. If you are a runner and gunner, you might hate it. If you are a camper, a sniper, or a stealth player - this can be a great game for you! Expand
  21. Jul 3, 2015
    Almost all of the past COD titles have been good at at least something. If the multiplayer wasn't good then the campaign was. That is not the case with COD Ghosts. The campaign is terrible, it just doesn't have the same feel anymore as COD4 and MW2 campaign's had.

The multiplayer is absolutely dreadful latency and lag issues are all that is left on the PS3 version. The multiplayer is terrible for public matches and unlike BO2 the game doesn't work that well as an eSports game either. XB1, PS4 and 360 have somewhat better MP, but this PS3 version is plain bad.
  22. Feb 12, 2015
    I really think that this is the worst Call of Duty ever. I like the multiplayer and the graphics but I hate Extinction mode. And the story of the campaign. If Ghosts 2 comes out, I'm not buying it
  23. Feb 21, 2015
    This game is just another complete rip-off of angry birds. The game itself is exactly the same except the graphics quality is much lower and the gameplay is significantly less user friendly.
  24. Mar 2, 2015
    so liked the story so loved the graphics so that I hated multiplayer **** your maps many great **** so extinction sucks hated change of zombies to aliens
  25. Aug 15, 2015
    Just really couldn't get in to Ghosts. For some reason it would not work with my playstation despite it being a brand new disk, and once it did I wasn't really impressed by the story of the multiplayer.
  26. Sep 2, 2015
    When I first started playing this, it seemed okay. But then it took a nosedive

Pro: Graphics and sound are very good. Soldier customization is a nice and welcome addition "Patches"/Emblems appearing on the soldier is a cool feature that I wish they did earlier. Squad mode is a good amount of fun, but I can see why not a lot of people play it. Campaign is decent (More on this in the
    When I first started playing this, it seemed okay. But then it took a nosedive

Pro:
    Graphics and sound are very good.
    Soldier customization is a nice and welcome addition
    Campaign is decent (More on this in the Con section)
    Guns are good
    Double render scopes
    Create a class is more intuitive, with things like the "Pick...13?" and class related kill/scorestreaks. It takes the good from MW3, and the good from BO2, and combines it. But there are still some problems.

Con:
    Maps and spawns are not good. Maps flow terribly and Expect to be killed from behind a lot. (The only decent map I found was Warhawk
    The campaign ending is a kick to your nads. watch it on youtube.
    Not much use for sliding.
    Time to kill is a little too fast
    Quickscoping is still in the game
    It's just...Boring. It get's really boring. This is the problem with the Unlock coins system. There's no incentive to keep playing to unlock the last gun/attachment, etc, and challeges are all long term (ex. 400 kills with said attachment to unlock 1 thing.)

Overall, it's a game that had quite a bit of potential, the customization options were very welcome in my eyes, and it had a lot of little things that made my experience better. And I got some enjoyment out of it, until I sunk about 5-10 hours in the game and unlocked everything I wanted, then the game just stopped holding attention, and it goes to collect dust on the shelf while you go to play more fun games.
  27. Nov 1, 2015
    From what I've played I believe this is the best COD game released.Although I haven't progressed the story I find the gameplay really good.My favourite part of it is the multi player because it has awesome gamemodes.Personally I find it better that you can buy weapons using squad points which you earn online.Also from the one time I played Extinction I found it pretty amusing because itFrom what I've played I believe this is the best COD game released.Although I haven't progressed the story I find the gameplay really good.My favourite part of it is the multi player because it has awesome gamemodes.Personally I find it better that you can buy weapons using squad points which you earn online.Also from the one time I played Extinction I found it pretty amusing because it let you kill aliens intead of zombies Expand
  28. Dec 29, 2015
    why its getting all negative.its a very good game.good gameplay,graphics,voice actors,guns and everything you need from a fps so i am giving 9 out of 10 because it completes on the same day you bought it (fact). but why spend 60 $ instead get it for 10 $ its worth for less than 20 $.So A good game for a bargain or dirt cheap price tag.
  29. Apr 9, 2016
    Overlooked very good game brilliant story only the people who hate Ghosts will say the campaign is bad because it's Ghosts if it was a different game it will be praised a fun multiplayer with great new original DLC. You can play as Soap and co on multiplayer and Ghosts characters and other stuff. 87/100
  30. Feb 16, 2016
    Ghosts is the last CoD I bought, I wish it was Black Ops II. The game itself is not bad, but certainly disappointing, even more than MW3.

Campaign is nothing special in relation to past games, the story is not that memorable and while it's a bit longer than other campaigns, it doesn't feel fresh or interesting when you finish it. Multiplayer has now become a rehash from previous

Multiplayer has now become a rehash from previous CoDs, the only new addition is... a slide. The character customization is pointless, you have never been able to see your character in CoD and you neither can now, so why bother in customize it? Pointless DLC. A wolf skin for the dog? What's that about?

Extinction is probably the best thing in the game, innovative and fun to play, also very difficult and challenging. I didn't buy any DLC so I couldn't try the extra maps.

But after a month or two I never played Ghosts again. The game is just boring. Sure like once or twice a yearI can play the extinction map again. But honestly I won't come back to anything else. I do not recommend to buy this game at full price. If you find it like for 10 bucks and with DLC included, and you care about extinction, sure give it a try. But overall not a great game.
  31. Oct 14, 2017
    Absolute rubbish!
    CoD Ghosts is a pile of garbage. I played this back in 2014 and it is by far the worst CoD game I've ever played. The ending is absoultely nonsensical and it ruined the whole campaign for me, also the graphics are very poor - in fact, the previous game looked better to me. The multiplayer isn't great. Maps are very average.
    I usually give games good reviews but I
    Absolute rubbish!
    I usually give games good reviews but I seriously disliked this game and I would say don't bother playing it. 2/10
  32. Apr 21, 2016
    Le veo un juego con cierta dificultad , aunque icultad al elegir las armas , lo único que le veo positivo al juego.. es el modo online para poder jugarlo con amigos.. pero por lo demás nada.. una cosa que cabe destacar es la comunidad de éste juego... no me gusta nada de nada..
  33. Jul 30, 2016
    Its not the worst game as the already mentioned ratings suggest. As long as you did not pay a big price for this one, call of duty ghosts happens to be a one time quick play. The missions are far too easy and a breeze for most people. The story is not the greatest, but it will not matter really as long as you look at it as casual gaming. It depends on how you wish to approach this game.
  34. Sep 26, 2016
    I'm just writing at least 150 characters because I wanted to save this review in a more convenient way to look back at scores that I had given stuff as a user.
  35. Nov 17, 2016
    i like the game. because is fun to shoot band guys there are bad trucks that you can shoot.

it is hard to find the box.

i would give 10 points because it is fun to play.
  36. Apr 3, 2017
    6.3 - Definitely the worst call of duty. Most of the time you don't even know where you get shot from on a lot of the multiplayer maps. Campaign was atrocious and that Aliens mode they implemented was trash. Graphics were still good being on the ps4 buts that's about it.
  37. Dec 14, 2018
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. WORST COD EVER WORST COD EVER WORST COD EVER WORST COD EVER WORST COD EVER worst cod ever Expand
  38. Nov 15, 2018
    This game is awful, mediocre copy paste FPS, nothing interesting about the story and what little of interest there is if locked by DLC, dont play it!
  39. Nov 7, 2013
    Easily the worst in the series. The graphics are worst than Black Ops 2's and the campaign mode is bad in just about every single way. The mutiplayer is already hacked (really Infinity Ward? Maybe next time you should actually try making a new game like Treyarch instead of just rehashing half of the last Modern Warfare) and there's nothing new here. Even their pathetic attempt at competingEasily the worst in the series. The graphics are worst than Black Ops 2's and the campaign mode is bad in just about every single way. The mutiplayer is already hacked (really Infinity Ward? Maybe next time you should actually try making a new game like Treyarch instead of just rehashing half of the last Modern Warfare) and there's nothing new here. Even their pathetic attempt at competing with Battlefield's level changing mechanic is horribly implemented to the point where it almost never happened and when it did it was just a gas station exploding or a gate closing or something stupid. I'm still in disbelief about how bad this one is. Collapse

1. Nov 18, 2013
    COD players, myself included, will still play Ghosts for the sake of having 20 or so new maps to play on over the course of the year, but in a franchise that’s the same year after year with slight changes, it’s reasonable to expect things to materially improve, not to take even a small step backwards.
  2. Nov 14, 2013
    After loving the campaign in Black Ops 2, the single player in Ghosts feels like a step back for the series. The campaign felt tiresome, familiar, predictable and linear. The multiplayer on the other hand, saves the day as the tweaks to the gameplay and the new games modes make this the best multiplayer COD experience to date.
  3. Nov 12, 2013
    It's a generally by-the-numbers excursion through big-budget wartime set pieces that, due to an unavoidable air of familiarity, wares out its welcome much quicker than it should.