6.8

1. Jul 29, 2013
    I had Jak 1 and Jak 3 for PS2. To be honest, I never liked those games at all (Jak 1 was way too complex and gave head-aches because of how boring it was, and Jak 3 used cars way too much). Now, I have the HD Collection, and what do I get? A game that could have been very descent if it wasn't so hard and had checkpoints in all levels. I have this game since it came out, and since the finalI had Jak 1 and Jak 3 for PS2. To be honest, I never liked those games at all (Jak 1 was way too complex and gave head-aches because of how boring it was, and Jak 3 used cars way too much). Now, I have the HD Collection, and what do I get? A game that could have been very descent if it wasn't so hard and had checkpoints in all levels. I have this game since it came out, and since the final boss was way too hard, I decided to put a save-game on my PS3, and oh man, it was the worst mistake I did; it said I that I was not allowed to use another person's save-game! All those hours and back-breaking moments... for nothing!

PS: This might be a good game for you if you're a hardcore gamer and have A LOT of patience.
  2. May 9, 2018
    At best the gameplay is boring. At worst it is frustrating. The humor isn't clever. The story is obvious. Stylistically the game makes you want to get invested but judging by today's standards it is not worth playing.

There are no critic reviews yet.