6.3

1. Jul 19, 2011
    The first two decks are so crappy you can't even defeat the first boss without extreme luck. I had to buy a few more decks to get started. I really wish it were 1080P. It makes no sense being 720 for how little horsepower is needed. It's difficult to read the cards without zooming in on every one of them due to this.

I wish there were settings you could configure. Like swapping

I wish there were settings you could configure. Like swapping analog and d-pad controls. Default grid control is set to use analog stick. Makes no sense.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 12 Critic Reviews

1. Aug 22, 2011
    I absolutely love Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012. The game is a huge improvement over the original 2011 release and a great video game representation of the card game although not completely accurate. There are still some rooms of improvement in order to replicate the actual card-playing experience, but the developers are definitely on the right track.
  2. Play UK
    Aug 9, 2011
    Far more interesting than it first appears. [Issue#208, p.98]
  3. games(TM)
    Aug 8, 2011
    For the most part this is an excellent strategy game with plenty of mileage. [Issue#112, p.128]