• Publisher: SCEA

Buy Now
Buy on

1. TrentN
    Oct 13, 2009
    this is the best game this gen i have just beat the games and it's amazing it was about 14 hours for me i really take my time to find all the tres i def say get this game if you have a ps3 if you dont get a ps3 and get this game.
  2. Mar 6, 2011
    Can't believe all these 360 fanboys giving this game 0 out of ten, its a perfect ten from me and the best game of this gen so far, everything about this game is first class, graphics, gameplay, story and sound, they even added a fun multiplayer, while not as addictive as call of duty, its a good first attempt.
    Bottom line, if you own a PS3, get this game, Naughty Dog have a huge task
    Bottom line, if you own a PS3, get this game, Naughty Dog have a huge task beating this with the sequel but if anyone can do it its Naughty Dog 10/10
  3. Sep 3, 2010
    I rarely get time away from the Internet but one game that has caught my attention is Uncharted 2. I get a lot of access to review promotional freebies such as movies, games and music, so full disclosure that this was not paid for. However, that said, its not often I'll go the extra mile and beyond mandatory review sheets and I'll blog about it. Without a doubt and no word of a lie, THEI rarely get time away from the Internet but one game that has caught my attention is Uncharted 2. I get a lot of access to review promotional freebies such as movies, games and music, so full disclosure that this was not paid for. However, that said, its not often I'll go the extra mile and beyond mandatory review sheets and I'll blog about it. Without a doubt and no word of a lie, THE finest cut scenes, and opening sequence I think I have ever played on a game. Period. There have been serious long nights and major effort put in here to make this slick, enjoyable and play really well. The talented team at naughty dog have pulled out a lot of stops for this and it shows off the PS3 beautifully.

Playing like a far superior Tomb Raider, the quality just jumps out across the script, playability and this has seriously been play tested well and money spent. Not quiet sure about the Twitter feature inbuilt where you can tweet your progress and updates but then others who aren't so info overloaded as I am may enjoy this. The opening sequence (see it on YouTube) doesn't do it justice unless in high definition on a PS3 but should hopefully give an idea of what's in store if you buy this. Highly, highly recommended.
  4. Sep 10, 2010
    There is one word that describes this game. Amazing. I was glued to the storyline until the very end, in which I actually wanted more. The characters are absolutely fantastic, and so are the voice actors! The graphics are phenomenal for a console. The gameplay was also great, but not innovative. For this game however, the gameplay fit perfectly, and so did the 3rd person view of theThere is one word that describes this game. Amazing. I was glued to the storyline until the very end, in which I actually wanted more. The characters are absolutely fantastic, and so are the voice actors! The graphics are phenomenal for a console. The gameplay was also great, but not innovative. For this game however, the gameplay fit perfectly, and so did the 3rd person view of the character. For those that want a great game, buy this, it's worth it. Expand
  5. Sep 1, 2010
    One of the best single player campaigns I ever played. The story is awesome, pacing is great, graphics top notch. The mp is fun but needs some work.
  6. Sep 1, 2010
    the story is much more interesting then the first, the gameplay remains the same, the Enemy Ai is much more smarter, and it has online play which i rarely use
  7. Aug 18, 2010
    This game is totally awesome!!!! Graphics, Story, Cut scenes and Game play are off the rockers.... I couldn't wait more for the third edition of the legendary drake's series. Seriously, buy ps3 just to play this mind blowing game...
  8. AdrianC.
    Oct 14, 2009
    This is honestly the best game I have ever played hands down. MGS4 and Uncharted 2 are the only games where I could not put down the controller because I HAD to know what was going to happen next!
  9. TimL
    Oct 22, 2009
    The absolute best game I have played in a very long time. This game has it all ! Gameplay Graphics Story Acting/Voice acting Sound and effects Multiplayer/Co-op Trophies This game is without a doubt THE game to own a PS3 for.
  10. BrandonH
    Jan 2, 2010
    More games need to be like this. It has the story, the gameplay, the cutscenes, and the sexy ladies XD but not only do they have them, they have them perfected!
  11. IvanY
    Jan 20, 2010
    UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves is awesome. It has great epic story, great unrivaled graphics the gameplay is fantastic. The replay value is endless and extremely fun. The multiplayer is awesome too with a bunch people always on and no lag a pure blast i love the first 1 too it was perfect. I can't wait to buy number 3. This game is definitely one of Sony's best master piece Only on UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves is awesome. It has great epic story, great unrivaled graphics the gameplay is fantastic. The replay value is endless and extremely fun. The multiplayer is awesome too with a bunch people always on and no lag a pure blast i love the first 1 too it was perfect. I can't wait to buy number 3. This game is definitely one of Sony's best master piece Only on PlayStation. If you a true gamer you need to own this master piece is jaw dropping. Expand
  12. LiamM
    Jan 25, 2010
    Greatest game I ever played, was completely blown away by every aspect. I never thought there would be a game that could beat MGS4 as my favorite but Uncharted 2 stole that title. Another thing, the 'fanboys' voting a 0 are really doing my head in, is there really people that sad that they have to lower a games grade because it's not on their console of choice? Johan F Greatest game I ever played, was completely blown away by every aspect. I never thought there would be a game that could beat MGS4 as my favorite but Uncharted 2 stole that title. Another thing, the 'fanboys' voting a 0 are really doing my head in, is there really people that sad that they have to lower a games grade because it's not on their console of choice? Johan F reckons the graphics are 'average'? Gave away your fanboyism right there, well done. And Game Informer reckons people who like this game 'fail at life' ...yeah ok, sort yourself out fanboy and take a look at your life. Degrading a game because your a jealous fanboy? Pathetic and sad all rolled in to one. Expand
  13. michaelk
    Jan 8, 2010
    this is very simply the best game on the ps3, it improves on drakes fortune in every way plus the multiplayer is a fantastic bonus I really can't find enough ways to say that this is one of the greatest games ever made :)
  14. GeorgiG
    Nov 10, 2009
    The game is stunningly cinematic but at the same time very immersive. The graphics and level design are top notch. Loved the multiplayer and will definitely continue playing it.
  15. John
    Oct 13, 2009
    No more reviews, ranks, "gofty"... Just experience it. Don't be blind, don't be fanboy, just be a gamer and you won't regret it. Uncharted 2 gives you the ability to change how you look at games. Best Games Everyone.
  16. Oct 7, 2011
    One of the best I've played this generation and improvement so far, has a mystique of adventure, have the nostalgia and spirit of Indiana jones of adventures with the dexterity of lara croft.
    The story is competent and the action is full of cues and climax, few games together so many positive aspects that make us happy to play it, the online is addictive and different from others.
  17. Sep 21, 2011
    This game took amazing to the next level for me I've never been so addicted to what happens a game just to find out what happens next! I cant put into words the joy this game brought me. It took over my favorite game of all time easily which was no easy task! This is a game that you must play if you havent go get it now and do it trust me its worth every bit of time and every penny.This game took amazing to the next level for me I've never been so addicted to what happens a game just to find out what happens next! I cant put into words the joy this game brought me. It took over my favorite game of all time easily which was no easy task! This is a game that you must play if you havent go get it now and do it trust me its worth every bit of time and every penny. Masterpiece! Expand
  18. ERB
    Jan 21, 2014
    This game is great.Naughty Dog proved that they are one of the best game companies in the world with this game Uncharted 2.Uncharted 2 has beautiful graphics,awesome world,and fun gameplay.This is a must buy game for you people.
  19. SAV
    Jun 29, 2015
    Dopo un ottimo primo capitolo la Naughty Dog ha realizzato un seguito che può definirsi con una parola sola: CAPOLAVORO. Uncharted 2: Il Covo dei Ladri é un gioco meraviglioso, graficamente lodevole e capace di divertire come non mai grazie ad un gameplay riuscitissimo fatto di sequenze action degne delle migliori pellicole hollywoodiane. Strepitoso anche nelle musiche e nella recitazioneDopo un ottimo primo capitolo la Naughty Dog ha realizzato un seguito che può definirsi con una parola sola: CAPOLAVORO. Uncharted 2: Il Covo dei Ladri é un gioco meraviglioso, graficamente lodevole e capace di divertire come non mai grazie ad un gameplay riuscitissimo fatto di sequenze action degne delle migliori pellicole hollywoodiane. Strepitoso anche nelle musiche e nella recitazione dei personaggi, Uncharted 2 coinvolge il giocatore in un'avventura immensamente avvincente della durata di una quindicina d'ore. Ben fatta anche la divertente modalità multiplayer online. Expand
  20. Feb 28, 2017
    Too many sequels fall short of prior amazing games and franchises, but Among Thieves is by far the exception. The game is a remarkably refined version of the original that is a can't miss for anyone.
  21. GeorgeK.
    Jan 30, 2010
    This game is incredible. You just can't deny it. Amazing graphics, awesome gameplay, and great voice acting. All the 360 fan boys who rate this 0 or 1 and yet have never played it are pathetic. They simply can't stand the fact that the PS3 has one of the best games of all time. I can't rate this game highly enough. Get a PS3 get this game!
  22. Jean-PhilippeG
    Oct 19, 2009
    Absolutely, positively amazing. The graphics get you in, the story grips you and the gameplay mesmerizes you until the end. Naughty Dog's experience shines like never before in this masterpiece of gaming, a perfect blend between the likes of Gears of War, Prince of Persia and their own Jak & Daxter. Excellent voice acting combines with a well-written, witty script to deliver the very Absolutely, positively amazing. The graphics get you in, the story grips you and the gameplay mesmerizes you until the end. Naughty Dog's experience shines like never before in this masterpiece of gaming, a perfect blend between the likes of Gears of War, Prince of Persia and their own Jak & Daxter. Excellent voice acting combines with a well-written, witty script to deliver the very Indiana Jones-esque story which, while rather standard-issue, fits the characters and the overall experience perfectly. The gameplay sequences blend marvellously well with the cutscenes, helping to create an engrossing experience. One of the few games that managed to keep me up at 3AM in the morning, still wishing to continue playing! Expand
  23. OscarS
    Oct 13, 2009
    This game is absolutely mind blowing from beginning to end. I know many sites said this game is unoriginal, BUT THAT'S THE POINT!!! Naughty Dog polished every aspect of the game so much, that it's on a higher level. Best single player experience i've ever had.
  24. DanualS
    Oct 13, 2009
    Despite some rather frustrating moments with the stealth this game shows once again the quality of work Naughty Dog produces and delivers an experience like no other.
  25. BenP
    Oct 18, 2009
    The BEST game i have played in years and BY FAR the best single player i have ever experienced. Couldn't put it down, challenging, fun, looks incredible, great multiplayer too - Masterpiece of gaming, its one of if not my favourite game of all time and i only got it yesterday!
  26. AT
    Oct 19, 2009
    Congratulations Naughty Dogg on a masterpiece of gaming. Excellent story and presentation to go with jaw dropping visuals. And then there is a very fun and rewarding to play multiplayer component.
  27. SeanD
    Oct 19, 2009
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is one of the top games I have ever played. It has a great balance of stealth, shootouts, parkour, and puzzles. The dialogue is amazing especially if you really pay attention you will find yourself waiting in a few places just to hear what they have to say. The environments are 10/10 they are beautiful and the way your intended to go doesnt stand out in the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is one of the top games I have ever played. It has a great balance of stealth, shootouts, parkour, and puzzles. The dialogue is amazing especially if you really pay attention you will find yourself waiting in a few places just to hear what they have to say. The environments are 10/10 they are beautiful and the way your intended to go doesnt stand out in the environment, it blends in. Definately adds to the aesthetics. Graphics and physics altogether are great. Characters are well rendered, they move and act realistically. The story is compelling and at sometimes yes predictable but still found myself excited to see what happens next. If you own a Ps3 just go buy Uncharted 2. I highly doubt you will be disappointed. Expand
  28. DanielH
    Nov 17, 2009
    This game is simply put, Outstanding! Uncharted 2 is without a doubt the PS3's best looking game. The campaign is very cinematic, at parts i could not tell if i was controlling Drake or not. My only problem with the game is that the cover system is a bit sticky online.
  29. Jan 17, 2014
    This game is the best game you can ever play! The story is so amazing and interesting there is really noting else like this. I was a fan since game 1 but Uncharted 2 is great! At the end you will fall in love with the series, characters, and story. Its been a few years since this game came out and the graphics are still some of the best I seen. Online play at its time was amazing and isThis game is the best game you can ever play! The story is so amazing and interesting there is really noting else like this. I was a fan since game 1 but Uncharted 2 is great! At the end you will fall in love with the series, characters, and story. Its been a few years since this game came out and the graphics are still some of the best I seen. Online play at its time was amazing and is great on your own or with friends. This is one of those rare games that don't come so often and never gets old from unlocking skins and special in game content for story mode to an epic story mode with great voice over you can't go wrong with buying this game. Uncharted 2 Among Thieves is a great experiences for any gamer out there! Expand
  30. Jan 22, 2014
    The graphics, gameplay, story are all top notch. This is not only one of the greatest games on the PS3, it's one of the greatest in all of gaming history.
  31. Jan 27, 2014
    One of the best game of ps3, the history is amazing with a lot of intense moments (but a history a little below than uncharted 2) , the characters are unforgettable, perfect gameplay, and much acction where we were never bored. The best graphics for ps3. If you have a PS3, you must have this game.
  32. Feb 23, 2014
    If Drake's Fortune was the setup, this game is the payoff. Uncharted 2 is a masterpiece in every aspect. The writing and performances are smart and snapy, the graphics are amazing, and the story is much more compelling than the first installment.
  33. Apr 1, 2014
    This is THE best game ever. The whole gaming experience while playing this is simply amazing. Great combats. Awesome melee attacks. Option of using stealth in some situations. Superb graphics. Witty dialogues. Amazing acting. The superlatives are endless. I haven't played Uncharted 3 yet. But I am not sure how Naughty Dog could possible top 'Among Thieves'. This is the best game for allThis is THE best game ever. The whole gaming experience while playing this is simply amazing. Great combats. Awesome melee attacks. Option of using stealth in some situations. Superb graphics. Witty dialogues. Amazing acting. The superlatives are endless. I haven't played Uncharted 3 yet. But I am not sure how Naughty Dog could possible top 'Among Thieves'. This is the best game for all action-adventure/third-person-shooter fans. Expand
  34. Apr 10, 2014
    Simply the best game I've ever had the pleasure to play. Even The Last of Us cannot claim the top spot against a game like Uncharted 2. Naughty Dog, often characterised by its incomparable voice acting and mesmerising graphics, does not fail to impress. The whole game screams professionalism and meticulous craftsmanship. I would find it extremely difficult to fault this game.
  35. Feb 20, 2015
    Graphics: 10 Sound: 9.2 Gameplay: 9.5 Fun/Story: 9.0

Really beautiful game with colorful graphics and nice level design. Just should be less straight.
  36. May 28, 2014
    Uncharted 2 has lived up to its reputation. Me and my brother both played it and we were awestruck at the intensity this game made us feel. Naughty Dog you have seriously captured the soul of the gamer. The gameplay was smooth as hell and the story line was awesome. A must buy for very ps3 gamer :) !!
  37. Jun 4, 2014
    Love this game, honestly the best game on the PS3 on it's entire life cycle and possibly the best game ever made. Great storyline and gameplay. 10/10.
  38. Jul 8, 2014
    This was THE game that made me want to get a PS3. When I saw the commercial for it, I instantly thought, "I need that game". And when I got it on Christmas day and put it in and started playing, I was not disappointed whatsoever. From the get-go it pulls you in and does not release you; the story is amazing, the gameplay is flawless and the graphics are just WOW. It feels like you'reThis was THE game that made me want to get a PS3. When I saw the commercial for it, I instantly thought, "I need that game". And when I got it on Christmas day and put it in and started playing, I was not disappointed whatsoever. From the get-go it pulls you in and does not release you; the story is amazing, the gameplay is flawless and the graphics are just WOW. It feels like you're playing an action movie, and I loved every minute of it. The action sequences tie in perfectly with the gameplay. And as soon as I beat it, I started over. Expand
  39. Aug 15, 2014
    Best PS3 exclusive and one of the best games of all time , period . It has a killer single player with amazing gameplay , very smooth control , mind blowing set pieces , funny dialog , PERFECT pacing , great storytelling and characters . The gameplay generally contain : shooting waves of enemies , platforming exploration and traversing , puzzles and enjoying amazing set pieces . add toBest PS3 exclusive and one of the best games of all time , period . It has a killer single player with amazing gameplay , very smooth control , mind blowing set pieces , funny dialog , PERFECT pacing , great storytelling and characters . The gameplay generally contain : shooting waves of enemies , platforming exploration and traversing , puzzles and enjoying amazing set pieces . add to that an amazing and addictive multiplayer . This game is the best action adventure game EVER , objectively . and it is my all time favorite game . Expand
  40. Oct 18, 2014
    An absolute 'must play'. This was my favourite game of all time up until 'The Last Of Us' was released.

Uncharted 2 is a classic example of perfect gameplay,with Naughty Dog meticulously delivering a flawless game through to the end. This game is so well planned out it shows. The set pieces are incredible, and the characters interactions through gameplay further the storyline.

Fantastic and inspirational, 10/10.
  41. Oct 19, 2014
    WOW! I was absolutely speechless once the credits rolled through with this game! The gameplay is fun, the characters are way better, the action was spot on, and it looks amazing. A HUGE step up from the first game! Sadly, Uncharted 3 was not able to keep up.
  42. Jun 25, 2016
    Oo good to be a game! Great script and topnotch directing. Almost everything is the way it should be, though some of the supernatural tanks feel like a chore to kill. Loved the quiet pacing at times. Graphics are breath taking!
  43. May 22, 2015
    there is one word to describe this game and that is epic played this non-stop immediately after i got and it solidified itself into my top 25 games of all time controls are tight , story is one of the best iv'e seen to sum it up this game is basically the game equivalent of Skyfall and the multiplayer rivals even halo 2's.
  44. May 22, 2015
    The greatest game I've ever played. After playing the decent Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I really had no interest in this game. The jungle setting in the first bored me, and ever since, I hate jungle settings. However, Uncharted 2 brought a globe-trotting adventure. It was flat out amazing. The gameplay was improved in many ways, the multiplayer was the most fun I've had in any game,The greatest game I've ever played. After playing the decent Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I really had no interest in this game. The jungle setting in the first bored me, and ever since, I hate jungle settings. However, Uncharted 2 brought a globe-trotting adventure. It was flat out amazing. The gameplay was improved in many ways, the multiplayer was the most fun I've had in any game, and the game had so many reasons to keep coming back. The best of the series. Expand
  45. Mar 2, 2017
    Uncharted 2 is by far the best game in the series, it's perfectly balanced between a solid presentation and engaging gameplay, while it gives you a great story to follow.
  46. Jun 3, 2019
    This game is so much better than the first title in the series that it hurts. It has been improved on every level.
    The graphics are amazing and the gameplay feels much more balanced. There are new characters - again full of charm and wit. And even existing ones are better defined and more likable.
    The story is pure adventure. The Himalayan setting is just fantastic.
    Highly recommended.
    - Beautiful scenarios;
    - Gameplay;
    - Multiplayer;

Nothing;

GOTY 2009 and one of the best PS3 and 7th generation game.
  48. Sep 30, 2015
    I just recomend this game....when i bought it I was just amayzed by the graphcs and the shooter phisics,this game blew my mind...please people buy this game.
  49. Nov 1, 2015
    This game is fantastic and an amazing sequel. Better graphics, different location, almost the same gameplay but still as great as the original, in my opinion better than the original, but not by much, still this is a must buy.
  50. Apr 16, 2016
    After playing the piece of **** game that was Uncharted 1 my expectations for this game were very low, thankfully i was wrong and Uncharted 2 is not only a huge, HUGE, HUGE!!! improvement over the last game, but it's also one of the best adventure games i have ever played.

STORY: You start hanging on a train, you avoid death and then it goes into a flashback. After getting enormous treasure at the end of Uncharted 1, Nathan is just minding his own business when suddenly an old friend of his called Flynn offers Nathan a new "job" which consists of getting a treasure of Marco Polo in a museum with the help of a girl called Chloe. Eventually they do just that and find a treasure map that leads to Shambhala and the Cintamani stone, but after hearing this Flynn betrays Nathan and makes it so Nathan gets captured. Sully and Chloe get Nathan out of prison and now it's a race to see who gets the stone first. This story has a much more Indiana Jones type of feel and i love for that.

PRESENTATION: Graphics are greatly improved with more colors, better models, physics, textures, lighting effects, animations and shaders, but the eyes look weird and sometimes the human models look like they're made with plastic, but aside from that there's i have nothing to complain about.

Same goes for the music, since it's more memorable than last time and it fits the situation perfectly.

The game runs at 720p and 30fps, but with this level of detail...i feel is justified (unlike the first game).

Overall a great presentation and if i had to nitpick about it...well i did found 3 glitches in my 10 hour playthrough...that's it.

GAMEPLAY: Uncharted 2 not only fixes every problem i had with the first game in this aspect, but it also adds some new stuff to make this a far better game.

First of all the parkour system has been improved. Now you can move in a 3D environment while climbing, rather than just pushing X a few times to get from point A to point B on a wall. You can climb by hanging on the roofs and you can shoot while...well...climbing. You can also switch from from side to side by pressing X and you can drop down to hang on another things. The parkour system is more interesting and fun this time around thanks to all this improvements.

Aiming is a lot more precise and less loose. The cover mechanic is a lot more well done, you can switch from place to place immediately while covering by pressing O while holding the analog stick and if you sneak up on a enemy, you can silently take them out with the square button. And if you do that you can steal from them a bunch weapons like some guns or grenades, that now have their own button (or trigger if you consider is on L2), which makes them a lot more convenient to use and if you press the trigger by error, just push up on the D-pad to cancel it.

Melee combat is a lot faster, but still very simple. You just mash the Square button until they die and if they attack you you can press Triangle to dodge and counterattack...umm...that sounds familiar...Batman Arkham Asylum anyone?. Nah but to be fair both titles did came out the same year, but Batman did came out 2 months earlier. If you defeat some enemies with the melee combat they will give their items, like riot shields or whatever.

There's a lot of weapons in this game and surprisingly i found myself switching from weapon to weapon (especially at the later part of the game). Checkpoints are really abundant and fair. The quick time events are still here and they are used just like in God of War, to solve puzzles, push this, see this, see that, etc. The game has some awesome set pieces that get you so pumped and it's just...ugh so epic. And the puzzles are still easy, but more creative.

The game has incredible variety, sometimes you do puzzles, sometimes you shoot with cover, sometimes you shoot without cover, or while carrying someone, or shooting while climbing, or shooting solo, or shooting with 2-4 panthers, or running away while shooting or other times without shooting, really the differences in kind are all over the place.

The partners this time get a lot more attention this time. And don't worry the AI works very well and heck they can even kill enemies. Sometimes you need them to get over that or drop something to go up, and it's really useful and fun.

The only negative thing i can say is that there's a lack of bosses in this game, but i will say that this game final boss is a lot better compared to the mindless and boring quick time event boss we got last time.

I don't know if i made it clear at this point, but Uncharted 2 is an incredible game. While the first game was just a big disappointment, this...this is what you call a great sequel and a great game overall and with improved mechanics like parkour, melee and shooting, great graphics, music, variety, more colors and just being outright fun. Uncharted 2 gets a 10/10 a must have for the PS3 and if the frame rate and resolution really bothers you, play it on PS4.
  51. Apr 12, 2016
    Simplemente espectacular, te deja con la boca abierta y no puedes cerrarla, la atención al detalle se agradece muchísimo y la ambientación es totalmente auténtica, aunque el boss final no está a la altura del juego
  52. Feb 17, 2019
    Gameplay/Mechanics: 10
    Sound/Music: 10
    Graphics/Art: 10
    Story/Atmosphere: 10
    OVERALL: 10/10 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is a masterpiece, one of the greats.
  53. Jun 1, 2016
    The best of the first 3 games in the series. This has been an awesome experience. The end is one of the toughest i have seen so far amongst most games but will provide a sense of satisfaction once you complete!
  54. Jun 5, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is a must for anyone with a Playstation 3, especially considering the cult classic the game has achieved. The gameplay is tight and responsive, the story quirky and fresh despite being rather linear. The voice acting is some of the top acting I've seen in video games even recently (Resident Evil I'm looking at you). Despite this, the game's antagonist Lazaravic is very 2D in comparison to the bright and vivid characters of Nathan and his crew. The final battle is boring and repetitive, especially considering the set pieces prior to this of the train and helicopter chase and the building falling. The suspense and charm of the first game seems to have dissipated into a focus on tighter gameplay and story, which is not a bad thing at al but just loses some of the Uncharted fair the first one brought to the table. Overall, it is a fantastic game despite a few "charm" flaws. If you're a new gamer looking for an introduction or really interested in cinematic's and plot developments of video games, this is the game for you. Expand
  55. Sep 17, 2016
    This game is the best game of my life! ... Because it is all to the good graphics, level design, frame, story, sound .. Crazy naughty dog....(At least it is better than Uncharted 3)
  56. Oct 26, 2016
    Amazing in every aspect - storyline, visuals, attention to detail, voice acting, online gameplay, settings... I've played the game twice. Considering the game is now 7 years old the visuals are still stunning with a great attention to detail. Can't fault it at all. A true masterpiece and one of the best games I've ever played. If you haven't played it you REALLY need to.
  57. Dec 22, 2016
    this game is great it gets a
    10/10 for action
    10/10 for character design
    5/10 for sneaking its nearly impossible
    but everything else is great. from the best explosions and climbing you will be questing for the lost treasure of Marco polo with Nathan Brake, Victor Sullivan, Elena fisher, and Chloe Frazer
  58. Jan 13, 2017
    Best Uncharted in the series, at least for the PS3 (I'm yet to play U4). It improved a lot from the previous part, which already was fun, but now much more better. Bigger, more epic, a story to play and experience. Once again characters with charisma, well performed, played, good cast (even the spanish version). An action game experts will love, and novice will open their eyes to a new genre.
  59. Apr 3, 2018
    "Uncharted 2: Among Thieves" is a stone cold masterpiece. Released in Oct. '09 on the PS3, it surpassed my expectations and was the best game I had played on the console at that time. Best described as a lively interactive action movie, U2 managed to top the original in every single way. A non-stop adrenaline rush of eye-popping action, it exists in a class of its own, easily rivaling the"Uncharted 2: Among Thieves" is a stone cold masterpiece. Released in Oct. '09 on the PS3, it surpassed my expectations and was the best game I had played on the console at that time. Best described as a lively interactive action movie, U2 managed to top the original in every single way. A non-stop adrenaline rush of eye-popping action, it exists in a class of its own, easily rivaling the best of Hollywood's blockbusters.

The story opens with Nathan Drake partnered with Chloe Frazer and embarking on a heist with their buddy Harry Flynn. After accomplishing the task, Nate is backstabbed by Flynn and finds himself imprisoned in Istanbul. Months later, he's freed with the help of Chloe and old buddy Sully. Eventually, the trio meet with Elena Fisher and together attempt to beat Flynn at finding the Cintamani Stone, a treasure located in Shambhala. The development team at Naughty Dog have crafted a masterpiece of interactive storytelling with this sequel. It's exciting, humorous, visually impressive and highly inventive. The game also includes competitive online multiplayer, but the sole reason to own "Uncharted 2" is the epic single player campaign. It ranks up with the best story based titles in the PS3 library. I'd easily give this a 10 out of 10.
  60. Apr 14, 2020
    Definitivamente el mejor Uncharted, gameplay variado y emocionante, historia atrapante, personajes inolvidables, y es de esos juegos que juegas y juegas y no te das cuenta de cuando tiempo pasó. Mejoró todo del anterior y ha sido dificil superar por el 3 y 4
  61. Mar 19, 2020
    Amazing game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  62. Apr 15, 2020
    Game of the year 2009

This is up there with Resident Evil 4 as one of the best third person shooters of all time
  63. May 9, 2020
    An Amazing Exciting Adventure with Nathan Drake and his Friends. The Gameplay and Graphics were improved a lot!!
    Sountracks
    Beginning
    Ending
    Exactly what I wanted
  64. Aug 16, 2020
    لعبة ممتعة من كل النواحي من الألغاز والقصة والقتال
  65. May 4, 2011
    If you enjoy a charismatic character, blockbuster style, immersive action, some of the best dialogue I've seen in a game (witty, clever and not written by a 5-year-old) and a decent story...pick up this game.
    Was one of the first games I got for the PS3, and was skeptical with the all reviews...but I simply could not put the controller down. The puzzles are easy and the gunfighting is repetitive...but the game was bottom line fun. I enjoyed the entire 9-hour single player ride.
    The final scene in the game made me genuinely smile...I can't wait for the next one.
  66. Mar 22, 2011
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune delivered on such a level, that I never thought could be replicated, or, what Naughty Dog did here, make it better. If you played the first, definitely get this game.

The story starts off pretty neatly, you're in a trainwreck, shortly after "getting out" of the trainwreck, Nate passes out and it takes you throughout the events that occurred up to the wreck. Than the story unfolds. Naughty Dog continues to deliver amazing story telling, while making the gameplay deep and influential. Cannot possibly wait for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception! Bring it on Naughty Dog! We cant' wait!
  67. Nov 25, 2010
    This is very possably my fav' game ever it has a fantastic story with increadably compelling characters and the multiplayer is absolutly world class with outstanding support from naughty dog and a solide and friendly community and that really is the reason I love this game so much because I've met some truly intresting people while playing uncharted and now have a few extra friends aroundThis is very possably my fav' game ever it has a fantastic story with increadably compelling characters and the multiplayer is absolutly world class with outstanding support from naughty dog and a solide and friendly community and that really is the reason I love this game so much because I've met some truly intresting people while playing uncharted and now have a few extra friends around the world :) Expand
  68. OwenP
    Oct 13, 2009
    Just the Beta alone had me playing non stop, this is the game I have been looking for. Although I do love Uncharted for the single player I really do hope they put a bit more into the online as I the games are great using multiple levels etc. Love this game.
  69. Apr 10, 2011
    If you own a PS3 and havn't played this by now, if you've still got any doubts of this games quality then allow me put them to rest. Firstly, any negative reviews you may have read are clearly written by people with some sort of agenda or by people who know nothing about decent games. Secondly, you can get it pretty cheap now. Yeah it's linear and it doesn't have any genuine innovation butIf you own a PS3 and havn't played this by now, if you've still got any doubts of this games quality then allow me put them to rest. Firstly, any negative reviews you may have read are clearly written by people with some sort of agenda or by people who know nothing about decent games. Secondly, you can get it pretty cheap now. Yeah it's linear and it doesn't have any genuine innovation but the gameplay's so polished and the action so breathtaking that you won't notice or care. Stunning set piece follows thrilling shootout and the quality just doesn't let up throughout the entire game. The graphics, the cut scenes, script and voice acting are also of the very highest quality and the whole experience is like being in a great action movie while still feeling like a game. Many people have called Uncharted 2 the best game of this generation; I feel it falls just short of that accolade but i will call it the greatest pure action game i've ever played and (I'll say it again) - must buy! Expand
  70. Sep 8, 2010
    If I could sum this game up with 2 words or less, i'd say "This game was so amazing, that I forgot how to count". This game was easily the greatest game of the decade, I loved it, the campaign was great, no, amazing! And when I beat the singleplayer campaign, I had a nice cuddly multiplayer waiting for me, Multiplayer was surprisingly good, I enjoyed it for a few weeks, but it got ratherIf I could sum this game up with 2 words or less, i'd say "This game was so amazing, that I forgot how to count". This game was easily the greatest game of the decade, I loved it, the campaign was great, no, amazing! And when I beat the singleplayer campaign, I had a nice cuddly multiplayer waiting for me, Multiplayer was surprisingly good, I enjoyed it for a few weeks, but it got rather repetitive.. So if you're buying this game, buy it for the singleplayer, play multiplayer when you beat the campaign. This is definitely a Console Seller Expand
  71. Mar 22, 2011
    This without a dout, THE GREATEST GAME EVER MADE! The story is great the, graphics are stunning and the gameplay is soooo much fun. Anyone who says differently wouldn't know a good game is it came up and bit them in the butt.
  72. HaroldD
    Oct 13, 2009
    This is truly the best game i've ever played in my entire life, and i've been part of gaming since along time ago. Everything from the engaging characters to the superb cutscenes and dialogues, this is a masterpiece. The opening level is what i believe may be the greatest opening/welcoming to a game. I won't spoil anything but it's really a 'see for yourself' This is truly the best game i've ever played in my entire life, and i've been part of gaming since along time ago. Everything from the engaging characters to the superb cutscenes and dialogues, this is a masterpiece. The opening level is what i believe may be the greatest opening/welcoming to a game. I won't spoil anything but it's really a 'see for yourself' kinda moment. There is nothing that this game misses interms of delivering nonstop 'WOW' moments. This is an absolute must have, if you haven't got a PS3 do yourself a favor and get it inorder to experience this once in a life time event that is Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. Expand
  73. Feb 27, 2011
    At this point you should know whether or not Uncharted 2 is a good game or not. I just thought that as a near two year late review, you should rest easy and get off the fence, buy this game. The Tech is great for what it's going for, the story, characters, design, voice acting among other things are on spot on. I'm replaying both Uncharted games gearing up for Uncharted 3. All negativeAt this point you should know whether or not Uncharted 2 is a good game or not. I just thought that as a near two year late review, you should rest easy and get off the fence, buy this game. The Tech is great for what it's going for, the story, characters, design, voice acting among other things are on spot on. I'm replaying both Uncharted games gearing up for Uncharted 3. All negative reviews can be written off as bias, even if they are not. Expand
  74. Mar 3, 2011
    Basically, I only have one thing to say about this game and its prequel... Best movie I've seen in a lone time. Both feel like you are watching an action movie, while at the same time allow you to play a game. Even the online multiplayer is an action-packed blockbuster. If you have any doubts about this game, cast them aside, you won't need them where you're going.
  75. Mar 9, 2011
    Easily the best ps3 game out. The essence of the game is so fantastic. Best graphics, Great storyline, and Online is amazing. I fell in love with this game the second i turned it on. Everything that was wrong in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was corrected in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The Co-op mode is great. The story is not too hard except for your first time around. I beat it on CrushingEasily the best ps3 game out. The essence of the game is so fantastic. Best graphics, Great storyline, and Online is amazing. I fell in love with this game the second i turned it on. Everything that was wrong in Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was corrected in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. The Co-op mode is great. The story is not too hard except for your first time around. I beat it on Crushing in 10 hours 47 minutes which was a great accomplishment. Your weapon choice a kinda big variety from rpg-7 to m4 to mk-ndi and so on. It gives a challenge because some people are harder to kill than others like the gau gunners and Shambahla guardians. The character choice for online is wide whether your a heroe or villian. So stop reading this, find $30 and go buy Uncharted 2. Expand
  76. Apr 7, 2012
    Uncharted 2 is a very good game with some flaws.
    The set-pieces are amazing and the story keeps you going.
    The characters are acted out greatly, so you really feel personally attached to them after a time.
    The downside of this game are the many unneccesary slow-downs, the frustrating puzzles and the snow setting, which I personally didn't like.
    Uncharted 3 is a much better game.
  77. JohnN
    Oct 13, 2009
    The game to come out on the PS3 to date. Amazing graphics,story and a really fun multiplayer to keep you playing for a long time. This game is almost perfect in every aspect and really 1-ups from the previous game. It take's what was good in the first game and builds on it to make the gameplay experience a solid one. This is a must have for all PS3 owners.
  78. StevenA.
    Oct 13, 2009
    The perfect game to have ever sparked the Adventure genre of gaming. The action is also top-notch. A lenthy enough story mode, an amazing story, excellent gameplay mechanics, tons of guns, amazing sound effects and themed music. This all comes from the single player experiecnce. And yet, the multiplayer still steals the show. I'll be spending more time on the multiplayer here than I The perfect game to have ever sparked the Adventure genre of gaming. The action is also top-notch. A lenthy enough story mode, an amazing story, excellent gameplay mechanics, tons of guns, amazing sound effects and themed music. This all comes from the single player experiecnce. And yet, the multiplayer still steals the show. I'll be spending more time on the multiplayer here than I did, in Call of Duty 4 or 5. Some may say that this game is a masterpiece and the best on the PS3. I totally counldn't agree more. No way it can lose that Game of the Year award. Expand
  79. Apr 26, 2011
    10/10 = Masterpiece = One of the best action titles of all-time, also one of the best looking.
  80. Dec 28, 2010
    Sit and watch a film or be in one? Its a no brainer. Humour, great game play, good weapons, I pity anyone who hasnt played it. WHY NOT IF YOU OWN A PS3? Replay it for the treasures and its still great. Its a line in the sand game like Lara, Resi and Pro Evo and at the moment its kicking Laras hiney. If the third is more of the same who cares? Why change a winning formula, (Lara are youSit and watch a film or be in one? Its a no brainer. Humour, great game play, good weapons, I pity anyone who hasnt played it. WHY NOT IF YOU OWN A PS3? Replay it for the treasures and its still great. Its a line in the sand game like Lara, Resi and Pro Evo and at the moment its kicking Laras hiney. If the third is more of the same who cares? Why change a winning formula, (Lara are you listening.) Don't botch it by trying to be too different, its like footy- unbroken so why fix it? A great game all you need and more. Expand
  81. Jan 1, 2011
    I have to say that the nay-sayers of this game are either people who just have to go against the grain or dont like it because there's not a game this great on 360. I'm talking bout the ones who keep mentioning Gears of War for some reason. Playing this game is not entertaining, It's an unmatched experiance that captures and doesn't let go. You feel like you're playing the best actionI have to say that the nay-sayers of this game are either people who just have to go against the grain or dont like it because there's not a game this great on 360. I'm talking bout the ones who keep mentioning Gears of War for some reason. Playing this game is not entertaining, It's an unmatched experiance that captures and doesn't let go. You feel like you're playing the best action movie ever made with characters and a story that unfolds at a suberb pace. Everythings not thrown at you from the start and it doesn't take forever to get going. The challenge is not without difficulty but never frustrating. Plenty of weapon choices to cater to any style player and many levels can be played without alerting a single guard if thats what you enjoy. Playing and beating all the harder modes, I can't find one thing wrong with this game. And just to boot, the player collects rewards that can be used on subsequent playthroughs. As if just playing the game again is not fun enough. If you own a PS3, you don't want this game, you NEED this game. Expand
  82. Jan 16, 2011
    This is 2011, and guess what Uncharted 2 is better than ever. Earlier this year an new multiplayer game was launched. Well, anyways I gave this game full marks because the problems are tiny, technical errors. The ony microscopic defect of this game is that the camera just goes out of focus. So what!? Big deal one minor error, every game has one. But on the plus side, I'd need a whole bookThis is 2011, and guess what Uncharted 2 is better than ever. Earlier this year an new multiplayer game was launched. Well, anyways I gave this game full marks because the problems are tiny, technical errors. The ony microscopic defect of this game is that the camera just goes out of focus. So what!? Big deal one minor error, every game has one. But on the plus side, I'd need a whole book to write everything down. Firstly, on single player, the graphics are impeccable, not even a minor detail is overlooked. The story is gripping till the very last second, all its twists and turns are really make you feel as if you are in the story. The fire fights are intense, and the stealth attacks are really awesome.
    For multiplayer I can only say two words; Awesome and Addictive. The scenarios where the matches are held are really breath-taking. But if you admire the view for two long you might end up with 20 bullets in your back. The mechanics are really similar to single player: you've got guns, stealth attacks and melee fights.
    My parting words: this is a super game that will never die. It is an excellent game and will remain like this.
  83. Mar 22, 2011
    Uncharted 2 is quite simply one of, if not the best game available on PS3. There's no words that can do justice to just how amazing the game is. Impressed by what the first outing had to offer Uncharted 2 surpasses its predecessor in every way possible. Graphically and visually it shows exactly what the PS3 is capable off in what in displaying some off the most beautiful landmarks aroundUncharted 2 is quite simply one of, if not the best game available on PS3. There's no words that can do justice to just how amazing the game is. Impressed by what the first outing had to offer Uncharted 2 surpasses its predecessor in every way possible. Graphically and visually it shows exactly what the PS3 is capable off in what in displaying some off the most beautiful landmarks around the world, it is simply the best visuals ever to grace the console thus far. The cut scenes, lets just say they wouldn't look place in a Hollywood blockbuster movie they are jaw dropping, absolutely spectacular. The acting within the game is once again to perfection, pushing Drake to even higher heights in making him the ultimate protagonist on PS3. The storyline is also magnificent full of twists and turns with Drake initially setting out to find Marco Polo's lost treasure but this soon turns into a chase for the Cintamani Stone and finding the mythical Shambala, however he's not alone with Serbian war criminal Zoran Lazarevic hot in pursuit. Gameplay is fun as ever, the cover shooting system works superbly well again, the fighting has been slightly altered although nothing major, but the set pieces are just outstanding whether its climbing a crumbling building, jumping from broken ledges or dodging a plane on an overturned train its just the most awesome all round gaming experience ever, and in my opinion the best game out their on PS3 to date, like another review correctly suggested you should buy a PS3 just to play this! Expand
  84. Dec 15, 2010
    This game is near flawless, the graphics are the best I've ever seen. It genuinely feels like I'm playing a movie. The only issues I have are that you can sometimes get glued to a wall and you need to vault off of it, blowing your cover, though once you get the hang of it you can work around this. The climbing, in conjunction with the graphics can prove confusing because you feel like youThis game is near flawless, the graphics are the best I've ever seen. It genuinely feels like I'm playing a movie. The only issues I have are that you can sometimes get glued to a wall and you need to vault off of it, blowing your cover, though once you get the hang of it you can work around this. The climbing, in conjunction with the graphics can prove confusing because you feel like you should be able to climb all over certain surfaces, but for the most part they do well to avoid this. The other thing is the shooting, I can't put my thumb on it, but something just feels... off. Still, if you at all liked Indiana Jones or National treasure, you will love this game. Expand
  85. Dec 26, 2010
    This is the best console game to date period... graphics, story, voice acting, action. One of the best gaming experiences to be had bar none. I did think the multiplayer was fun but didn't have lasting appeal like some of the other FPS online experiences. That is the only reason this is not 100... :) I'd give it a 96 out of 100 subtracting only for the lack of real depth to theThis is the best console game to date period... graphics, story, voice acting, action. One of the best gaming experiences to be had bar none. I did think the multiplayer was fun but didn't have lasting appeal like some of the other FPS online experiences. That is the only reason this is not 100... :) I'd give it a 96 out of 100 subtracting only for the lack of real depth to the multiplayer but the single player stands alone as one of the greats of all time. As many have said before it is like playing in a real action movie and if you like action at all you will love this game. Expand
  86. Dec 19, 2010
    Great game but i've been playing this game for about 6 hours and i'm already on chapter 22 and i've heard it's only 25 chapters long, wich leaves me thinking It lasts a lot less than I expected. that's a bad thing but i guess i will play it a second time at least because it's a good game, anyway that's just one of the gripes i have with the game, another thing that bugs me is how i don'tGreat game but i've been playing this game for about 6 hours and i'm already on chapter 22 and i've heard it's only 25 chapters long, wich leaves me thinking It lasts a lot less than I expected. that's a bad thing but i guess i will play it a second time at least because it's a good game, anyway that's just one of the gripes i have with the game, another thing that bugs me is how i don't feel in control of the character too often with mini cutscenes that really annoy me, It makes me feel like every chapter i only get to playhalf the time wich is really bad considering how short the game seems to be, the puzzles are a big part of the game and i spend most of my gameplay time solving them, wich means the action/shooting gameplay i had was really short. But even with all those problems I have with the game I have to say the game looks awesome and the physics of the game are spectacular, the shooting and platforming bits of the story are excellent and while I didn't like the storyline, it was acceptable. Besides all that the multyplayer is a lot of fun and I love it so that's the reason I rate this game so high. I jst wish the story mode was longer and more interactive. Expand
  87. KravenBrazil
    Oct 15, 2009
    Um dos melhores jogos de todos os tempos. Um pacote completo com: single player com excelentes gráficos, história envolvente e trilha sonora de arrepiar. Um dos melhores multiplayers que vi no ps3 a ponto de fazer disputa com COD 4. Co-op, ou seja você e mais dois amigos numa história que se encontra com a original, mas com outros objetivos. A Naughty Dog seUm dos melhores jogos de todos os tempos. Um pacote completo com: single player com excelentes gráficos, história envolvente e trilha sonora de arrepiar. Um dos melhores multiplayers que vi no ps3 a ponto de fazer disputa com COD 4. Co-op, ou seja você e mais dois amigos numa história que se encontra com a original, mas com outros objetivos. A Naughty Dog se superou, todo dono de ps3 deve comprar esse game. AWOSOME! Expand
  88. VitSavicky
    Oct 17, 2009
    An even 10. The most intense experience I had in a really long time. No movie can even touch it. No game comes even close. I know 10 is the top of the scale, but if anything beats this experience then it deserves to expand the scale just for it.
  89. Jul 11, 2011
    Beautiful. This game has a ridiculous amount of polish. Literally every moment is packed with action. It's one of those games that you buy a PS3 for.
  90. Sep 19, 2011
    The very main reason I got a PS3. Immersive, heart pounding, action packed and ridiculously over-the-top. A game that I think is a good enough reason why the PS3 is a great console. The story is so good that it could just pass by as a blockbuster movie and the characters are so human that it feels like you have met them some time in your life. If you have a Playstation 3, you have to get it.
  91. Mar 24, 2011
    One of the best gaming experience I've ever had. This is as good as shooter games get. The directing and editing of this story is the best I've ever seen. Naughty Dog takes full advantage of the PS3 capabilities and it's an awesome game on a 52" HDTV. Now I wish I had a plasma. And yes, I've played it through several times.
  92. Mar 11, 2011
    This game is simply AMAZING. I've had it for more than a year, and I'ts still my favourite game ever and I'm still playing it. First, the controls are near flawless, the only problem is when you want to roll but end up going into cover or vice versa, but that's a really small problem. I've read some reviews where some people say it's bad, and I think it's because they suck at playing orThis game is simply AMAZING. I've had it for more than a year, and I'ts still my favourite game ever and I'm still playing it. First, the controls are near flawless, the only problem is when you want to roll but end up going into cover or vice versa, but that's a really small problem. I've read some reviews where some people say it's bad, and I think it's because they suck at playing or they're just saying that because they're 360 fanboys. The Graphics, Story, and everything about it are excellent. This game deserves all of the awards and hype, and it's WAY better and more original than COD and most other games. This game was so good, that I kept playing it to get the platinum trophy, and I've never done that to any other game before. I finished it 3 times and loved every second of it. Now I'm done with the Single Player. Now onto the Multiplayer. Sure, it has some problems, actually lots of problems, but the core gameplay is really fun and unique. These problems will probably be fixed in the next game, and I will definitely be getting that. I HIGHLY recommend you get this game, as it's the best game I've ever played(and I've played a lot). Expand
  93. Mar 12, 2011
    One of the best games I have ever played. The story is compelling and keeps you playing. The graphics are awesome and the cutscenes are great. This is one of the games which makes you buy a ps3.
  94. Mar 18, 2011
    Quite brilliant in many ways. Non stop entertainment from start to finish. So many games these days don't fulfill their potential, this isn't one of them. Looking forward to Uncharted 3.
  95. May 7, 2011
    Naughty Dog has out-done themselves. This game is fun! The graphics are beyond any game to this day, and the game play is challenging and addicting. And for the first time of Uncharted online game play the developers made an exceptional experience. Though one small pet peeve I have of this game is that the game play isn't addicting enough to keep you playing the game, eventually you justNaughty Dog has out-done themselves. This game is fun! The graphics are beyond any game to this day, and the game play is challenging and addicting. And for the first time of Uncharted online game play the developers made an exceptional experience. Though one small pet peeve I have of this game is that the game play isn't addicting enough to keep you playing the game, eventually you just go play other games. Expand
  96. Dec 3, 2011
    Its been over two years since the release of this game, and I can safely say Uncharted 2 is still a treasure to behold. The graphics are insane, the sound is amazing, the story/characters is well-done, and the gameplay is top-notch smooth. The campaign is the best of the best. Finding treasures and tweaking the game also give even more life to the already amazing game. The multiplayerIts been over two years since the release of this game, and I can safely say Uncharted 2 is still a treasure to behold. The graphics are insane, the sound is amazing, the story/characters is well-done, and the gameplay is top-notch smooth. The campaign is the best of the best. Finding treasures and tweaking the game also give even more life to the already amazing game. The multiplayer is also fantastic, despite some balance issues. Its also not as deep, but you need not worry: the game as a whole is fantastic. This game will go down as one of the best for sure. Expand
  97. Dec 3, 2012
    Absolutely loved this game from the very first second to the very last millisecond. When I started playing games, these were the type of games I could've only dreamt of. But now that I have played it, it will never be forgotten, and nor should it be. The best game I have played in ages and will continue to be one of my most favorite games of all time.
  98. Apr 12, 2013
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves improves on the original game in almost every aspect you could think of. Most notably, the game features a lot more diversity in environments and gameplay, and the combat and platforming has been polished and refined as well. Additionally, the amount of enemies that you encounter in the game has generally been reduced, which I find to be a good thing. UnchartedUncharted 2: Among Thieves improves on the original game in almost every aspect you could think of. Most notably, the game features a lot more diversity in environments and gameplay, and the combat and platforming has been polished and refined as well. Additionally, the amount of enemies that you encounter in the game has generally been reduced, which I find to be a good thing. Uncharted is a game that shouldn't involve TOO much shooting, and I found this to be one of the major problems of the first game (it's almost like they were throwing enemies at you just for the sake of it, to piss you off).

The game is a joy to play and, thankfully, it still retains a very strong and compelling storyline. It's hard to pick out faults in this game, but I guess one minor issue I had was the fact that the game, at times, wouldn't really allow me to PLAY. What I mean here is that the game will sometimes give me a cutscene when I expect gameplay, and this can be kind of disappointing at times. Still, it honestly doesn't bother me much, because the length of the game is fine as it is, and it's not like the cut scenes themselves are bad. For this reason, the game still warrants a 10/10. Practically flawless.
  99. Mar 15, 2013
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is a fantastic action game with great characters, a gripping story and great graphics. The game begins with a very cool setpiece that will have you on the edge of your seat and it will keep you there throughout the game, the game will last you probably about 8-12 hours depending on how fast you play. The multiplayer in the game is pretty good, It's not amazingUncharted 2: Among Thieves is a fantastic action game with great characters, a gripping story and great graphics. The game begins with a very cool setpiece that will have you on the edge of your seat and it will keep you there throughout the game, the game will last you probably about 8-12 hours depending on how fast you play. The multiplayer in the game is pretty good, It's not amazing but it's probably one of the best multiplayer experiences to be found on PS3, although now it's better to go to Uncharted 3 for multiplayer, The best part of this game is experiencing the story and it's characters whilst having some top notch gameplay and graphics. This is my favorite of the Uncharted series and anyone who is looking for a good action game will enjoy this. Expand
  100. Apr 27, 2013
    Best game this gen without a doubt. This game is not only better than the first, it's different in a good way.
    Single Player: Amazing. Simply breath taking. What more can I say?
    Multiplayer: Good tacked-on MP. Although it gets slightly dull at times (especially without friends) it's still a tough beat/shoot em up.
    Get this game! Especially if you like Tomb Raider (especially the new one)

Universal acclaim - based on 105 Critic Reviews

Spread across twenty-six chapters is a story as playful and worthwhile as the gameplay.
  2. Graphically stunning, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is, first of all, an interactive adventure, one that feels like a movie and even has a storyline of a movie. Most gameplay situations have been tailored in order to stun the player with originality and identification, and the end result is absolutely amazing.
  3. Among Thieves is all about constant movement. And even movement on top of movement. It grabbed me from the beginning and didn't let go for twelve hours. Once I finished, all I could think about was playing it again. More than a defining game for the PS3, Uncharted 2 is a defining game of this console generation.