7.2

1. Feb 24, 2021
    Okay that's enough. This is not any kind of attack by the way. This is just my opinion, just like youtuber Luke Stephens had his opinion. Well he is 100% wrong and has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. There's absolutely no question that i'm bigger AC fan that he could ever dream to be. Calling Valhalla garbage is biggest joke in years. Valhalla is easily better than bothOkay that's enough. This is not any kind of attack by the way. This is just my opinion, just like youtuber Luke Stephens had his opinion. Well he is 100% wrong and has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. There's absolutely no question that i'm bigger AC fan that he could ever dream to be. Calling Valhalla garbage is biggest joke in years. Valhalla is easily better than both Origins and specially Odyssey. Valhalla is first AC game in long time where it has been really interesting to finally explore the open world. You mentioned how interesting pyramids were in Origins, well of course. But here the thing, they were one of the few interesting things about Origins. Most of it was boring empty desert. I don't hate Origins, but it wasn't as interesting as Valhalla. Valhalla has way better story, better character and better open world. You said that England doesn't have landmarks or places to explore. Kidding me? London? Stonehenge? Huge castles? Mountains in Norway? There's so much to explore. Valhalla is easily one of the better designed maps Ubisoft has ever done, just behind Black Flag. There you go. You said that you laugh at people who think Origins is meh, well i laugh at you saying that Valhalla is garbage. There's clearly, very clearly more people who like Valhalla than Origins. Valhalla was biggest PC launch for Ubisoft EVER. It had over 2 million players in launch month alone. Jor Raptor gets 100 000s views on almost every Valhalla video he makes. People very clearly like this game and many have said that they absolutely love Valhalla map designs. Showing your "poll" as some evidence is BS, because most people answered that they haven't even played this game, but you said that people agree with you. Hell no. Thankfully you don't get that many views, so i don't really care that much, but this one video made me write this, because it was just too much nonsense. If you can have your BS opinion, then i have every right to have my opinion about your video and point out false things. I have been Assassin's Creed supporter and fan over 10 years and i very likely like games that you don't even like, because you seem like somebody who hops on hype trains. You know very well that people who whine about new games are just nostalgia nerds who hate every game after AC 3. I have always liked Unity and even Syndicate and i strongly doubt you like them. If you do, fair, but my point about Valhalla's map stands. Expand
  2. Feb 24, 2021
    For the love of god, if anyone from Ubisoft is reading this, just know that i have supported you for years. I love almost all AC games. But you guys know it and i know it that games need to move forward. Just like every other video game series is evolving, so is Assassin's Creed! DO NOT listen this minority who complains and hates new games. Never go back to AC1 or AC3, for the love ofFor the love of god, if anyone from Ubisoft is reading this, just know that i have supported you for years. I love almost all AC games. But you guys know it and i know it that games need to move forward. Just like every other video game series is evolving, so is Assassin's Creed! DO NOT listen this minority who complains and hates new games. Never go back to AC1 or AC3, for the love of god, if you do, i will never buy your games again, i swear. AC Odyssey was weak, everyone knows it, but Valhalla was solid step back to what made AC games good. People seem to forget that Black Flag had huge open world to explore, so many locations. Only games from now on that deserve to be inspiration for future assassin's creed's are following: AC 4 Black Flag, Unity, some parts of Origins and Valhalla. That's it. I really believe in your company, you have made some great games over the years, please listen to your actual fans, who have supported you for years. Don't listen to small minority who just wants attention and wants to whine about your new games. They don't like anything you have made since 2013, there's absolutely zero reason to listen to them. Expand
  3. Nov 21, 2020
    Two beautifully crafted big maps full of secrets and enemies to fight against. It's fun.
  4. Nov 23, 2020
    This is good, i mean it. But Far Cry 6 needs to be something completely new, they can't make another Far Cry 5, NO, because we already have that game. It has to stand out, it has to be different, if it isn't, delay it already! And next wave of Ubisoft games needs to have complete re-invention in 2022-2023. Stuff like Prince of Persia remake with weak animations needs to be gone, forever.This is good, i mean it. But Far Cry 6 needs to be something completely new, they can't make another Far Cry 5, NO, because we already have that game. It has to stand out, it has to be different, if it isn't, delay it already! And next wave of Ubisoft games needs to have complete re-invention in 2022-2023. Stuff like Prince of Persia remake with weak animations needs to be gone, forever. None of that anymore. Valhalla is first good step into the future of Ubisoft, it's really well done game, but now things need to go even further. Really DEEPLY focus on writing, Valhalla is good, go even more deep! Invest more into your products, you have good directors, give them all the freedom the need! I know you can make good stuff, you have done it past, you can do it again, i really believe it.
    I believe in you Ubisoft, because i have really liked some of your games (AC 4 Black Flag, AC Unity (after patches obviously), Far Cry 3 and even some Ghost Recon Games, even Watch Dogs 1 was good, even tho it wasn't perfect. I would hate to see you go down like this. What you did in 2019 is unforgivable, but every company messes up at times, In fact all your games have better writing than Fallout 4 or Fallout 76, not that it's good comparison, but just saying. But you need to take Rockstar as your inspiration and i feel, in a way you already do. That's good! Just focus on quality, fix more bugs before release and just do good games. That's all it takes. I'm so far loving Valhalla and i have high hopes for Far Cry 6 and future of Ubisoft, Please don't let me and all your fans down!
  5. Dec 3, 2020
    Absolutely no bug will justify giving 0/10. That just shows that you never even cared about this game. I wanna see how people start giving "Cyberpunk 2077" - 0/10 scores, because it's obviously going to have bugs.
  6. Nov 14, 2020
    Assassin's Creed is not something you can quickly finish and move on to next "cool game". This game series focuses on exploration, stealth and really just enjoying the environments.
    Of course it also has brutal combat and all that cool stuff, but what i'm trying to say is that it's not your average 5-10 hour game. If you don't wanna actually enjoy it and take your time, there's no point playing it. I have a feeling so many people still don't understand that AC never was and never will be linear short game.
  7. Nov 11, 2020
    I was playing it today for like 7-8 hours and i was thinking what would be this one word to describe this game -how about, incredible. I'm literally blown away in so many aspects of this wonderfully designed epic. Odyssey and Origins can't even get close to what this on did.
    Even fact alone that you don't need to grind anymore, at all, makes it just superb, but that's just one thing out of 20. I would start with graphics, could be one of the best i have ever seen in video games, Red Dead 2 blew me away and this one managed to do same. Let's be clear, Odyssey story sucked, Valhalla has actually good writing, good voice acting and it's actually interesting. I have heard some complain about combat, i personally like it. I don't think there's anything really wrong with it, but that's just my opinion.
  8. Nov 20, 2020
    I have never reviewed a game before, but I just couldn't help myself here. Bear with me.

Graphics 10/10 What can I say? England and Norway is just beautifully made, and I find myself just enjoying the scenery every once in a while. Sound/Music 8/10 The music is beautiful, there's no denying that. However, the sound needs some polishing. Maybe it's just glitches here and there, but the

Graphics 10/10

Sound/Music 8/10
    The music is beautiful, there's no denying that. However, the sound needs some polishing. Maybe it's just glitches here and there, but the sound acts weird, almost as if it comes from a tin can. Voice acting/dialogue 9/10
    As a Dane, I absolutely love the fact that they've used Scandinavian actors to voice most of the Viking characters. A Viking with an American accent would've just been strange. The voice actings is great overall, althought a few of the voice actors sound like they're reading the script, rather than performing. The dialogue is a bit cringy at times, but overall it's great. Story 9/10
    Not much to say on this. Although it doesn't stick to the "true Vikings" as it would've been way, way too dark, the story is very enjoyable. So why did I give the game overall a 10/10? Because I picked it up three days ago, and already have over 24 hours on it. And I'm not even halway through the story. It's the first AC game I thouroughly enjoy since Black Flag. Get it, play it, and enjoy it.
  9. Nov 11, 2020
    One of the best AC games in long time. Might be Ubisoft's best open world they have ever created. Strongly recommending this one.
  10. Nov 15, 2020
    Highly recommending this one, if you have ever even slightly liked AC games. Hidden blade is back, you can remove your hood at any moment or wear it if you want. Both England and Norway looks incredible. There's so many places to climb and parkour. Graphics are also 10/10.
  11. Nov 14, 2020
    Very good AC game, one of the most beautiful and well designed worlds Ubisoft has ever created.
  12. Nov 28, 2020
    This game isnt perfect but im having an absolute blast. Ive clocked in 140+ hours and im not even finished yet. Its not like previous ac games where youre grinding for hours with hardly any benefit. In this game every side activity is mercifully short and luckily interesting enough for me to check out most of the side content, not to mention extremely rewarding. The downsides are how easyThis game isnt perfect but im having an absolute blast. Ive clocked in 140+ hours and im not even finished yet. Its not like previous ac games where youre grinding for hours with hardly any benefit. In this game every side activity is mercifully short and luckily interesting enough for me to check out most of the side content, not to mention extremely rewarding. The downsides are how easy the game is. Ive run into very little difficulty despite playing with both stealth and combat on hard difficulty. The challenge mostly comes from its side content usually requiring you to use a certain degree of intuition and exploration to find out where a piece of treasure is, or what an npc wants you to do. If you like a simple yet intriguing and surprisingly mature story, RPG mechanics such as changing your appearance with different hair/beard styles, tattoos, and outfits as well as different lines of dialogue, good if not great characters and voice acting, but dont mind the ridiculously easy combat, (seriously, dont worry about level gating) then youll most likely enjoy this game like i have.

Now, the stealth actually is rather well done in my opinion. It makes you feel like a badass without making you feel like a god. I assassinated 4 people in a row using a combination of stealth and combat. I took two people out with the hidden blade, then hurrled an axe 70 feet to hit another enemy directly in the back of the head then scooped a sword from one of my previously assassinated victims off the ground and flung it at a forth enemy, killing him outright. Now if that doesnt make you feel like a badass, i dont know what will. However, the stealth is hampered by having no consequences when you get caught because, as i mentioned already, the combat is already super easy.

Oh, i almost forgot. There are tons of bugs. Ive had quite a few crashes, but i was playing on my base ps4, so if youve got a ps5 or ps4 pro, i doubt youd have as many problems as me. But the fact that i praise this game so much despite all that should speak to how much i truly like this game.
  13. Nov 11, 2020
    Ac Valhalla has insane amount of variety among different locations, more than any prior AC game could ever dream of. Even tho Norway is snowy/ice area i like it equally to England. Depends on my mood, if i wanna hang out in one area or another. Story (so far) is really good, so, so, so much better than Odyssey. Voice acting is great. Graphics are mind blowing. What else to add, well, iAc Valhalla has insane amount of variety among different locations, more than any prior AC game could ever dream of. Even tho Norway is snowy/ice area i like it equally to England. Depends on my mood, if i wanna hang out in one area or another. Story (so far) is really good, so, so, so much better than Odyssey. Voice acting is great. Graphics are mind blowing. What else to add, well, i recommend it. It has some flaws, but hopefully they will be fixed soon. Nothing game-breaking, just some bugs can happen, but not like all the time, it's rare to encounter them. Bugs are kinda expected from open world game of that scale. For example this launch is way, way smoother than RDR2 PC launch, not even comparable and i deeply love RDR2, just saying. Expand
  14. Nov 14, 2020
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla has two big maps for exploring, sailing with your boat on rivers, nice story, good voice acting and decent combat. To me it's one of the best of 2020.
  15. Nov 11, 2020
    Absolutely amazing game that has huge interesting open world, tons of secrets / locations to discover, epic story, good combat, interesting characters. One of the best of 2020. I just love to get lost in that game world, explore not only England, but also Norway. Soundtrack/ambient music in this game one of the most relaxing stuff i have heard in a while.
  16. Nov 11, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. El juego mejora en todo lo que es sigilo y brutalidad no es perfecto pero si que vale la pena jugarlo con mucha más movilidad y agilidad. Expand
  17. Nov 14, 2020
    If this is not nominated for "The Game Awards" i wont take this show even seriously anymore. I'm not saying it's best game ever or anything, but it's very good game and is one of the standout games of 2020. It's very long game tho, so if someone wants quick linear story, this game is not for them, but at this point everyone should know that Assassin's Creed games are huge games and theyIf this is not nominated for "The Game Awards" i wont take this show even seriously anymore. I'm not saying it's best game ever or anything, but it's very good game and is one of the standout games of 2020. It's very long game tho, so if someone wants quick linear story, this game is not for them, but at this point everyone should know that Assassin's Creed games are huge games and they are not linear. Expand
  18. Nov 14, 2020
    Spent 2 hours climbing mountains in Norway and it was maybe best fun i have had in 2020 video game. This game can be extremely relaxing, climbing some huge mountain and just looking at the distance while wind slowly blows. It can also be very brutal, if you want, you can fight so many different enemies and bosses. There's so much to do, so much to explore and it's actually fun. Amazing game.
  19. Nov 14, 2020
    Truly beautiful open world, specially England, but Norway is stunning as well. Norway has polar bears for example, really cool stuff. There's also different hidden cave entrances on Norway you can go inside and explore. It's huge game with so much stuff to do and you can choose to do whatever you feel like. I love this freedom and like in any Assassin's Creed game you can climb on top ofTruly beautiful open world, specially England, but Norway is stunning as well. Norway has polar bears for example, really cool stuff. There's also different hidden cave entrances on Norway you can go inside and explore. It's huge game with so much stuff to do and you can choose to do whatever you feel like. I love this freedom and like in any Assassin's Creed game you can climb on top of any building, church, etc. To me this is best Assassin's Creed world they have ever created. One of the best games of 2020. Expand
  20. Nov 11, 2020
    Well, I spent about 20 hours in the game, and this is probably the best part of the latest trilogy. There has never been such a sophisticated and cool open world in the series. The developers almost found the perfect balance between the old mechanics from the first parts and the GRPG mechanics. There is work to do, but it is definitely worth your attention.
  21. Nov 11, 2020
    Bardzo dobra gra. Czuć klimat wikińskiego świata. Eksploracja mapy daje mi dużo frajdy a
  22. Nov 12, 2020
    One of the best in AC series and i have been fan over 7 years. Pretty sure people who leave extremely low scores are just unhappy, empty people. Whatever. It's solid 9/10 game, but if some people can leave 0's then i can leave 10.
  23. Nov 13, 2020
    One of the best games of 2020 and overall one of the best AC games ever made. If you have ever cared about this series i would strongly recommend trying this.
  24. Nov 14, 2020
    Open World design - 9/10
    Hidden locations/Mysteries - 9/10
    Should be nominated at "The Game Awards" ? - 100%
  25. Nov 16, 2020
    So far i'm very happy with this game, it has everything i was expecting it to have and even more. Highly recommending this if you like Assassin's Creed games.
  26. Nov 20, 2020
    Okay i have to get this out. I'm getting psychically tired of people hating Ubisoft. Like it's not even funny anymore. I'm just completely done with this. For some reason this "group of people" thinks it's completely fine to sht on their games every year. But when Rockstar fcks up or milks their game for 7 years, everyone is just silent. That's just complete hypocrisy on so many levels. ByOkay i have to get this out. I'm getting psychically tired of people hating Ubisoft. Like it's not even funny anymore. I'm just completely done with this. For some reason this "group of people" thinks it's completely fine to sht on their games every year. But when Rockstar fcks up or milks their game for 7 years, everyone is just silent. That's just complete hypocrisy on so many levels. By the way i'm saying all this, while Rockstar is one of my favorite gaming companies, but i'm honest, unlike these losers who think it's fine to hate Ubisoft. Unlike other companies Ubisoft ALWAYS releases their games Day 1 on EVERY platform. Rockstars takes 1-2 maybe 3 years for PC version and they STILL fcked up with RDR2 PC version. Nobody shakes a head. Ubisoft releases not perfect, but perectly playable (at least with any RTX card) game and people whine and complain like it's worst thing that has ever happened. It's just insanely, insanely pathetic how these absolute losers act. I literally hate them, i'm not even hiding it. If you are Ubisoft hater, i hate you. There was this one person on youtube comparing Valhalla graphics to 2013 game and saying it looks like sht. That's complete, absolute next level lies. From graphical standpoint this game looks incredible. I'm just so done with this hate and it has to change, something has to change. Expand
  27. Nov 12, 2020
    I really love this game. Alot of stuff got beter. The story is fun and there is alot of improvement in gameplay. I like that book of knowledge are now abilities. Great game Ubisoft! Really people need to stop being negative. If i read the reviews below me; most off it is not even true. #growup
  28. Nov 12, 2020
    Have I played it at least 15 hours, it's just so good. I can get lost into this magical world. I'm honestly so happy that this game turned out be as amazing as it is. Voice acting is good, story is very good, view to world cool!
  29. Nov 12, 2020
    Beautiful game. Whether you liked the old AC formula or the most recent games in the franchise, AC Valhalla will be an extremely enjoyable game for you. Easily the best RPG of the year
  30. Nov 12, 2020
    Overall people really can't hate this game, even if they want to. They can whine that it's maybe too long for their taste or whatever else they can come up with, but in the end it's good game that has solid writing and character, absolutely beautiful open world and no whining or complaining will change that.
  31. Nov 12, 2020
    Not sure why some losers still wanna pretend that it's bad game, while it's clearly not. In fact it opposite, it's great. Honestly no matter what this score will be, Ubisoft already said that AC Valhalla has Massive launch. Almost Double the sales or Odyssey and people are clearly liking it, so it's official, it's great game. Message to haters: No need to put your stupid 0 scores anymore.Not sure why some losers still wanna pretend that it's bad game, while it's clearly not. In fact it opposite, it's great. Honestly no matter what this score will be, Ubisoft already said that AC Valhalla has Massive launch. Almost Double the sales or Odyssey and people are clearly liking it, so it's official, it's great game. Message to haters: No need to put your stupid 0 scores anymore. You lost, deal with it. Move on. Expand
  32. z99
    Nov 12, 2020
    ---------------I WOULD SUPPORT THIS AMAZING GAME EVEN IF NOBODY ELSE DID--------------
  33. Nov 12, 2020
    Truly beautiful game with nice story/side stories, amazing graphics, decent combat and so much to explore. Deserves to be nominated at The Game Awards!
  34. Nov 12, 2020
    It's so good, one of the best Ac games for sure, it has every element to make it great.
    It' should be nominated @ The Game Awards alongside games like Final Fantasy VII Remake, Jedi Fallen Order, Ghost of Tsushima, Spiderman Miles Morales and Half Life: Alyx.
  35. Nov 12, 2020
    Basically someone found out that Playstation censors video games (been a thing for few years already) and now he is leaving 0 user scores? Pathetic. Ubisoft has nothing to do with this. Leaving 0 scores here makes no difference. They did literally same with Devil May Cry 5.
    Good luck with Cyberpunk 2077 because that one will be heavily censored on Playstation.
  36. Nov 12, 2020
    Absolutely ever account that whines about censored version needs to be banned because they don't actually review this game, they are just giving it 0 scores. Game is great.
  37. Nov 13, 2020
    One of the best games of this year, beautiful open world with so much to do. 100% recommending!
  38. Nov 14, 2020
    Playstation always censors nudity and they will 100% blur out any nudity in Cyberpunk 2077. This is no reason to leave 0 scores to bring down user score. They did exactly same with Devil May Cry 5 Nudity, it's just typical Sony. Leaving negative scores here will change nothing. You should complain to Sony, not here! This is amazing game and doesn't deserve any 0's.
  39. Nov 15, 2020
    Here's a 10 for this fantastic AC game to counter all these fake zero's from these absolute losers. Disgusting people.
  40. Nov 15, 2020
    Graphics - good, Soundtrack - good, Characters - good, Story - nice, Combat - okay/nice, World - good, Performance - good enough, but could always be better.
  41. Nov 20, 2020
    Better story than Odyssey, in fact way better story than Odyssey. About 20 hours in the game and i like it so far. Graphics are amazing.
  42. Nov 22, 2020
    Assassin's Creed is back and better than ever!

Graphics - 9.8 / 10
    Story - 8 / 10
    Gameplay - 9 / 10
    World design VS previous game - 9.5 / 10
    Music - 9 / 10
    Conclusion: 9 / 10
  43. Nov 15, 2020
    This game takes some time to really get going. Don’t listen to the nay sayers who posted after just a few hours.
  44. Nov 12, 2020
    It's next best Assassin's Creed after AC 4 Black Flag, take it or leave it.
  45. Nov 13, 2020
    Giving it 10 to counter fake 0 reviews, who are also trying to do reverse psychology and act like positive reviews are fake. Literally yesterday one person made over 10 accounts to give zero to this game in 20 minutes, because he was angry about some censoring. AC Valhalla was one of the biggest Ubisoft game launches ever. It takes two seconds to go to youtube and find 100s of videos andGiving it 10 to counter fake 0 reviews, who are also trying to do reverse psychology and act like positive reviews are fake. Literally yesterday one person made over 10 accounts to give zero to this game in 20 minutes, because he was angry about some censoring. AC Valhalla was one of the biggest Ubisoft game launches ever. It takes two seconds to go to youtube and find 100s of videos and livestreams of people playing it and liking it with each video having thousands of likes. Positive reviews are very clearly real and only very sad hateful person would think otherwise. Been playing about 10 hours and so far it's great. Like i said someone made over 10 accounts yesterday in 20 minutes and gave 0 scores, all his scores and comments are still on this site, just scroll down. So in reality this negative score should be way smaller. It's just example how easy it is to give fake 0's. Disgusting people. Expand
  46. Nov 13, 2020
    One of the best games of 2020 and obvious Nominee @ The Game Awards. It has some bugs, every game does, even Cyberpunk 2077 will have bugs. Most negative reviews on site are fake by the way.
  47. Nov 13, 2020
    Very good game, combat system, voice acting, graphics, no grinding, huge open world, good story.
  48. Nov 14, 2020
    Fantastic game in all honesty... Miles better than Odyssey.

I have seen a few bugs here and there, I got my extra content half way through the game which was a little frustrating.
  49. FFH
    Nov 14, 2020
    Graphics are better than odyssey, in fact these looks like true next gen. Voice acting is so much better than Odyssey. Missions are more fun than Odyssey. Parkour is million times better than in Odyssey. Basically yeah, it's very good. Don't let these fake zeros distract you.
  50. Nov 14, 2020
    Unlike Odyssey, this one is worth trying out, it's actually really solid AC game. I have played it over 20 hours already and can't get enough of it.
  51. Nov 15, 2020
    Another amazing new product from the Assassin series that will take a lot of time to play. A good combination of ships from different cities and the story, including a lot of other missions. I've been stuck for 50 hours but I'm still a long way off.
  52. Nov 15, 2020
    My god this game looks beautiful, story missions are pretty fun so far, but main standout here is open world (2 of them) that Ubisoft has created. This game might be their best map (or should i say maps) they have ever made in any of their games. Really cool world full of mystery and wonder.
  53. Nov 15, 2020
    Here's a 10 to counter these fake 0's. Solid 9/10 AC game. Haven't had so much fun in any 2020 game honestly, maybe Final Fantasy VII Remake, but that's it.
  54. Dec 3, 2020
    What bugs are people talking about? I'm playing right now and it's actually very solid. I remember Red Dead Redemption 2 PC launch, well that one was awful. Compared to that, Valhalla is basically flawless and everyone should keep in mind that Rockstar took 1 year to release PC version and they still messed up, while Ubisoft is releasing their game on 5 different systems Day 1. WhoeverWhat bugs are people talking about? I'm playing right now and it's actually very solid. I remember Red Dead Redemption 2 PC launch, well that one was awful. Compared to that, Valhalla is basically flawless and everyone should keep in mind that Rockstar took 1 year to release PC version and they still messed up, while Ubisoft is releasing their game on 5 different systems Day 1. Whoever gives Valhalla anything below 7/10 is just hypocritical and possibly never even cared about Assassin's Creed games. Expand
  55. Nov 11, 2020
    When I first started the game I was a little skeptical but then the action started and I started to love it and I can’t stop playing it.
  56. Nov 11, 2020
    Absolutely masterful comeback from Ubisoft. It's kinda hard to believe it's the same company that made Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Watch Dogs legion was fine, but AC Valhalla is just something else. Depth of this game blows me away. At least now i have something to do until Cyberpunk 2077 (hopefully) comes out.
  57. Nov 12, 2020
    I was a little worry first (we all know Ubi), but after roughly 30 hours in game on Drengr difficulity I must say, that Vallhalla is easily best AC game ever released. I still can't believe how good this one is. Highly reccommended.
  58. Nov 12, 2020
    Excelente juego, buenos gráficos, buena historia, mejor que los anteriores Assassin's por diferencia.
    Lamentable que los usuarios se dediquen a destruir sin haber ni siquiera visto un vídeo o jugado por unos cuantos minutos.
    Pura gente miserable .
  59. Nov 12, 2020
    Valhalla is best assassins creed im really love it this gamed is so special
  60. Nov 12, 2020
    AC Valhalla is amazing! It has all the best from Odyssey and Origins + its own cool mechanics. If you're fan of "Vikings" you must love it!
  61. Nov 11, 2020
    Deep beautiful open world Assassin's Creed game, one of the best in the whole series. I'm so glad it didn't disappoint, cause i was kinda worried, but it's amazing.
  62. Nov 12, 2020
    Beautiful atmosphere. Game has a few bugs here and there but so does every other game at launch. The game let's you play as you want and has a more diverse play style than odyssey. A refreshing open world game.
  63. Nov 11, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. game is so good for finish layla hassan story
    this game have good story map game is so good you can runing in snow and watching game and the soundtrack is amazing
    just have small bug and ubi can updat game and delete bug
    evior have good story in viking life and assasin life
    ac:valhalla in best openword game
    ac valhalla mixed assassin creed and rpg game and make very good game
  64. Nov 11, 2020
    I bet there will be tons of people who wanna give this game 0 or 1 scores because they are empty, sad people who are not able to enjoy anything good. I will give 10 just for that, but i would give 10 no matter what to be honest. This game is truly amazing. I actually can't believe Ubisoft delivered that well this time. I was hoping it will be good, but wow.
  65. Nov 11, 2020
    Honestly glad that cyberpunk got delayed, now i have over 20 days to enjoy this masterpiece. Strongly recommending this one. Better than last 2.
  66. Nov 14, 2020
    I really miss the older AC games like Syndicate and Black Flag. The parkour seemed more engaging, combat felt more deliberate, and the side activities were diverse and fun. Also, for those two games the protagonists were a lot of fun. Valhalla doesn't get all of the way there, but it gets a lot closer. Combat is a lot less spammy with the energy system. The dots on the map are oftenI really miss the older AC games like Syndicate and Black Flag. The parkour seemed more engaging, combat felt more deliberate, and the side activities were diverse and fun. Also, for those two games the protagonists were a lot of fun. Valhalla doesn't get all of the way there, but it gets a lot closer. Combat is a lot less spammy with the energy system. The dots on the map are often engaging and interesting, and have finally gone beyond another derivative of kill everything here. The world is interesting, and the settlement building gives you a fun progression. I don't love the protagonist yet. The parkour is just fine. But it's an improvement overall, and a fun open world game. Expand
  67. Nov 21, 2020
    Great games ! Music is good. Graphic are amazing. Lot of stuffs to do. Love the story in general. Wish there was some coop mode but maybe it's only me. 9/10 !!!
  68. Nov 13, 2020
    I think biggest problem with Assassin's Creed games is that some people have absolutely no clue what kind of games these are. And when it's not flashy anime adventure then they act like they are somehow disappointed, even tho it was clearly their fault not researching what kind of games these are. Assassin's Creed has millions of fans around the world and AC Valhalla had one of the biggestI think biggest problem with Assassin's Creed games is that some people have absolutely no clue what kind of games these are. And when it's not flashy anime adventure then they act like they are somehow disappointed, even tho it was clearly their fault not researching what kind of games these are. Assassin's Creed has millions of fans around the world and AC Valhalla had one of the biggest Ubisoft game launches EVER. And while many who like this game keep playing it and never really visit sites like this, metacritic attracts haters who very often don't even have particular game, just to give low scores, because it's so easy here. Any, absolutely any loser can make metacritic account with 3 minutes and give 0 score and that will affect overall score, it shouldn't be like that, but it is. For example yesterday one person made over 8 accounts in 20 minutes and gave 0's to this game, because his version was censored or whatever. His comments and scores are still on this site, that's how easy it is to manipulate that user score. Expand
  69. Nov 14, 2020
    This game has so much more content than spider-man miles morales and is way better than demon's souls remake (yes i tried them all, demon's souls remake is awful by the way and spider-man miles morales is way too short). If i could recommend one game from november 2020, it would be Assassin's Creed Valhalla, maybe Black Ops too, but that's it really.
  70. Nov 15, 2020
    I thought they don't make good games anymore?? Apparently i was wrong, this game made me speechless when i first booted it up. Voice acting, story, open world, graphics, different cities and hidden locations. This game might have best looking water i have seen in any video game ever, because it's kinda my hobby to compare different game's water effects and this one is just absolute top tier.
  71. Zx0
    Nov 11, 2020
    So much better than Odyssey and not only that, it's actually great game. Might even be in my top 3 of 2020. This one feels like the actually cared and really crafted it out. There's no random stuff anymore, everything matters and voice acting is better than ever. Story is nice, graphics are amazing, parkour is still best in Unity, but they get very close. Whole world actually feels aliveSo much better than Odyssey and not only that, it's actually great game. Might even be in my top 3 of 2020. This one feels like the actually cared and really crafted it out. There's no random stuff anymore, everything matters and voice acting is better than ever. Story is nice, graphics are amazing, parkour is still best in Unity, but they get very close. Whole world actually feels alive and there's different feelings in different areas. Brilliant work. I'm going to play it months to come. If not 10, but it's 9 for sure, but to fight with these zeros i'm giving 10. Expand
  72. Nov 11, 2020
    The initial announcement of an AC game set during the Viking age lead people to believe they were going to drop the Assassin narrative entirely - boy were they wrong.

Ubisoft has thankfully made this a focal point of Valhalla, cementing it early game with the re-introduction of everyone's favourite assassin weapon. The series has never looked better. For PC gamers, make sure you have

The series has never looked better. For PC gamers, make sure you have World Detail set to "Ultra", which seems to basically function as a next gen toggle on/off.

I'm only about 15 hours in so far, but unlike the previous 2 entries in the series, I have a major itch to get back on after I've stopped playing.

Ignore the reviews that state "hurr durr too much game 70 hours is ridiculous". Lads - you're not supposed to play the whole damn thing in one sitting.
  73. Nov 20, 2020
    Juego buenardo, unas animaciónes de puta madre, muy buenas peleas, re buen juego rpg, se agradece que poco a poco incluyan elementos clásicos, muy buen juego
  74. Nov 25, 2020
    Assasins creed I’m Thor. Epic game.10/10. Some bugs glitches but who cares? I’m in love
  75. Nov 16, 2020
    I am really happy with the game, the world looks amazing, the charakters are fun. The story is pretty nice (so far). Of course, no game is perfect, but no other series has touched us more than assassins creed. I played every part since 2009. And I am amazed what happend till then. So many adventures, some better some worse, but at the end they all gave me hours and hours of fun. Thx forI am really happy with the game, the world looks amazing, the charakters are fun. The story is pretty nice (so far). Of course, no game is perfect, but no other series has touched us more than assassins creed. I played every part since 2009. And I am amazed what happend till then. So many adventures, some better some worse, but at the end they all gave me hours and hours of fun. Thx for valhalla and hopefully many more to come ;-) Expand
  76. Nov 15, 2020
    This game is incredible! Even just small details how insanely beautiful water looks when sun sets in England or Ice caves in Norway. There's so much to do and explore. But this game is very clearly not for people who just wanna finish quick game and move on to next one. I think everyone should know that at this point.
  77. Nov 16, 2020
    I hated Oddissey (it was stupid generic trash), but ACV is one of the best games ever made! The writing, the world, exploration, missions, progression, music. everything in this game is top quality, they put so much work in every little detail, it is just incredible considering the massive size of the game. I am angry at ubi for locking the original language for CIT players and for firingI hated Oddissey (it was stupid generic trash), but ACV is one of the best games ever made! The writing, the world, exploration, missions, progression, music. everything in this game is top quality, they put so much work in every little detail, it is just incredible considering the massive size of the game. I am angry at ubi for locking the original language for CIT players and for firing Ashraf Ismael, which makes me worried about the post-launch content and continuation of AC. Other than that, thanks to UBI teems for making this masterpiece! Expand
  78. Nov 20, 2020
    Story: 8.5/10
    Gameplay: 9/10
    Graphics: 9.5/10
    Open World: 9/10
    Enjoyability: 9.6/10
    Conclusion: 9/10 (10/10 to counter fake 0's)
  79. Nov 21, 2020
    graphics are very next gen. even if there is framedrop i'm not noticing them. story is fun enough, what i enjoyed most was just free roaming and exploring. combat is pretty cool with different abilities and weapons.
  80. Dec 1, 2020
    I feel bad for these people who leave 0/10 scores. I would hate to be so empty and sad that i need to give 0/10 scores to games that i don't even play. Must suck to be one of these people.
    Thank you Ubisoft for this amazing game tho!
  81. Dec 1, 2020
    Great AC Game finally! Can't believe it had biggest launch of ANY Ubisoft PC game EVER. That's crazy!
  82. Dec 1, 2020
    Seriously surprise, but a welcome one! Odyssey was extremely meh, but this on feels like....actually assassin's creed, how about that.
  83. Dec 1, 2020
    Finally video game that isn't over in 5-6 hours, thank god! And it's not some endless filler, but it's most of them time actually interesting and world is really interesting to explore, specially with those amazing graphics.
  84. Dec 3, 2020
    Красивый открытый мир, огромные карты для исследования и очень хороший бой делают эту игру одной из лучших в серии.
  85. Dec 3, 2020
    Overall impressions? Extremely good, i really, really, really like this game. Now, because it's huge open world game, yeah it has still some bugs, to me most of the stuff was fixed with 1.0.4 patch, but i heard that endgame content needs so serious work/patches. I don't know or care (at the moment) about that part. I don't wanna rush to finish game, i will very likely finish it like marchOverall impressions? Extremely good, i really, really, really like this game. Now, because it's huge open world game, yeah it has still some bugs, to me most of the stuff was fixed with 1.0.4 patch, but i heard that endgame content needs so serious work/patches. I don't know or care (at the moment) about that part. I don't wanna rush to finish game, i will very likely finish it like march 2021 earliest, i really wanna take my time with big open world games and Valhalla is perfect for that. Expand
  86. Dec 3, 2020
    Atmosphere, graphics on both Norway and England, very cool combat, better story than last two games, one of the best voice actors for main character, it's just well done game.
  87. Feb 12, 2021
    I will support Ubisoft until the day i die. I bought AC Valhalla Day 1 and i will do same with Far Cry 6. I want to play Assassin's Creed Unity as last thing i ever do, before i die. Ubisoft (alongside Rockstar Games, Remedy Entertainment and Capcom) is one of my favorite game developers of all time and i mean it. They have got so much undeserved hate from tasteless haters who never evenI will support Ubisoft until the day i die. I bought AC Valhalla Day 1 and i will do same with Far Cry 6. I want to play Assassin's Creed Unity as last thing i ever do, before i die. Ubisoft (alongside Rockstar Games, Remedy Entertainment and Capcom) is one of my favorite game developers of all time and i mean it. They have got so much undeserved hate from tasteless haters who never even cared to play Ubisoft games. Anyway i just wanted to truly thank Ubisoft for every video game they have done and thanks to that made my life so much happier and better in general. Watch Dogs and AC Unity were games that helped me to get over my depression and for that i'm forever thankful for Ubisoft. Thank you. Expand
  88. Nov 11, 2020
    Me parece bien que Ubisoft la haya cagado en muchos aspectos y se le juzgue por ellos. Pero no creo que siempre merezca la misma toxicidad. He jugado el juego y luce genial, me cansa ver como gente postea sin llevar ni un día jugando. Llevo 8 horas y sigo maravillado con el juego, el combate me encanta, puro vikingo, los paisajes sensacionales, no me he encontrado en 8 horas de juego ni unMe parece bien que Ubisoft la haya cagado en muchos aspectos y se le juzgue por ellos. Pero no creo que siempre merezca la misma toxicidad. He jugado el juego y luce genial, me cansa ver como gente postea sin llevar ni un día jugando. Llevo 8 horas y sigo maravillado con el juego, el combate me encanta, puro vikingo, los paisajes sensacionales, no me he encontrado en 8 horas de juego ni un solo bug en ningún aspecto, los diálogos algo toscos, pero hay juegos 1000 veces peor con más nota. Este juego me parece bastante bueno la verdad. Expand
  89. Nov 11, 2020
    I would recommend Youtube channel "Downward Thrust" review of this game. He is one these people who actually understand this game, not one of these "it's so boring, blah blah blah". I'm personally not going to write long review, because there's so many people out there who know how to say things better, so i will make it short. This game is absolutely amazing.
  90. Nov 20, 2020
    Amazing game! i will support and play this game for years to come with all my heart. If you give it anything less than 7 go to hell. I wouldn't even talk with you in real life, you literally don't exist for me. I'm done with Ubisoft haters, forever.
  91. Nov 11, 2020
    Amazing game, not best game ever obviously, but one of the best of 2020 absolutely.
    If you think it's boring, well too bad. Not every game needs to be Devil May Cry and i'm saying that as hardcore DMC fan.
  92. Nov 12, 2020
    Assassins Creed Valhalla is hugely enjoyable with super-satisfying combat and exploration. Medieval England is gorgeous and a joy to explore.
  93. Nov 12, 2020
    Лучший Ассассин после Черного Флага,да конечно там есть донат,но это самая пока что лучшая игра от Юбиков за последние два года и Сюжет там годнота,советую купить эту игру,не разочаруетесь
  94. Nov 11, 2020
    Esto si es una viaje por el Valhalla y una auténtica aventura que rememorar tras el fiasco que supuso Odyssey que ofrecía un gran juego pero la experiencia de asesinos había sido totalmente arrebatada del juego. En esta nueva experiencia que nos lleva desde Noruega hasta Inglaterra realmente podemos disfrutar de un juego que técnicamente se sale y es muy disfrutable.
  95. Nov 12, 2020
    This one is actually good Assassin's Creed game, two huge maps, tons of content, beautiful graphics, interesting characters, good story. By the way someone mentioned fake reviews, only fake reviews are these zeros, just read them. One of them literally suggested some russian bs movie, instead of this. It's so clear that some russians are trying lower this user score. This game is more likeThis one is actually good Assassin's Creed game, two huge maps, tons of content, beautiful graphics, interesting characters, good story. By the way someone mentioned fake reviews, only fake reviews are these zeros, just read them. One of them literally suggested some russian bs movie, instead of this. It's so clear that some russians are trying lower this user score. This game is more like 9 to me, but these 10's are only fair when bunch people just give zeros. It's about time Assassin's Creed fans fight back. So yea i guess these haters should make it less obvious that they don't even own this game. Expand
  96. Nov 12, 2020
    One of the best graphics i have seen in years, some locations are literally stunning. Story is so far nice, solid writing and voice acting is better than ever.
  97. Nov 12, 2020
    So far impressions: Graphics are absolutely beautiful, one of the best i have seen in any game ever and i play tons of different games, story is good, voice acting is good, but real standout is open world, actually two of them, there's two huge maps. So far i really like it.
  98. Nov 15, 2020
    Graphically absolutely stunning open world! I was truly hoping it to to be good, but i wasn't ready for that much awesomeness. Really well done, one of the best of 2020.
  99. Nov 15, 2020
    After playing this about 30 hours, i can say that this one is now permanently in my top 3 Assassin's Creed games list. Nothing will change that, it's so well done.
  100. Nov 15, 2020
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla is basically perfect game for this dark November till January time period. There's so many different locations like snowy Norway or stunningly beautiful England. So whatever mood you want, it's in this game. I'm really liking it so far. Some bugs here and there, but nothing crazy.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 50 Critic Reviews

1. Game World Navigator Magazine
    Dec 25, 2020
    There are far fewer cookie-cutter outposts than in previous AC’s, and most sidequests now offer an interesting story, sometimes even with a less-than-obvious solution. While some anti-grind measures have backfired, Ubisoft is on the right track. [Issue#250, page 56]
  2. Dec 17, 2020
    Assassins Creed Valhalla is a wonderful addition to the AC franchise. It manages to avoid the tropes that became overplayed and focuses on a small well structured story. The fighting mechanics are enjoyable and offer many choices to fit different playing styles. There are a significant amount of bugs and the AI is underwhelming at times. But it's still another step in the right direction for Ubisoft.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Dec 14, 2020
    When Valhalla is at its best, it evolves series mechanics. And when you’re cruising down river, about to blow your raiding horn, there’s nothing quite like it. [Issue#183, p.71]