6.1

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Aug 30, 2016
    AC gives an authentic driving experience, the feel of the ffb and physics are perfect, easy to drive slow but fun, hard to be consistently quick and win online races. Single player could use some improvements, but all aspects considered I don't want to drive anything else (apart from Dirt). 10/10
  2. Aug 30, 2016
    If what you are looking for is the best, most accurate driving representation of driving a car, this is the best game out there on consoles. Physics and FFB feel amazing, every single car feels different. Graphics are good although there isn't as much 'decoration' as most simcade racing games tend to offer it's just you, the track and your opponents. Sounds are excellent too. Buy this ifIf what you are looking for is the best, most accurate driving representation of driving a car, this is the best game out there on consoles. Physics and FFB feel amazing, every single car feels different. Graphics are good although there isn't as much 'decoration' as most simcade racing games tend to offer it's just you, the track and your opponents. Sounds are excellent too. Buy this if you own a racing wheel you won't regret it. Stay clear if you are looking for a lighthearted racing game as this is just about the driving/ racing in a realistic way and the AI won't make it easy for you. Expand
  3. Aug 30, 2016
    By far the hardest racing game on console but also the funnest. You are challenged by the AI, rewarded for good driving and punished for sloppy driving. Dont agree with the negative comments from so called "Sim" players from GT or Forza they just dont have the patience to practice. 1 week in Im shaving seconds off my times and moving along career just fine. Each car feels unique, sound isBy far the hardest racing game on console but also the funnest. You are challenged by the AI, rewarded for good driving and punished for sloppy driving. Dont agree with the negative comments from so called "Sim" players from GT or Forza they just dont have the patience to practice. 1 week in Im shaving seconds off my times and moving along career just fine. Each car feels unique, sound is amazing, tracks are fun. Patches are on the way to improve the game which is only a plus and dlc for more cars and tracks will only get better, for now its an 8 by then itll be more Im sure

As for negatives, its a static racing line, not dynamic which is annoying but no deal breaker turn off the line its fun to play
    Not many graphical issues but theyll patch in fixes via official forum comms from devs
    The difficulty levels are not accurate, cant tell difference between easy, med or hard but devs said they will patch this also and know about it
    Some automatic gear boxes are broken on some cars but again devs said they will fix this via patch
    Hard to control with joypad, game is made for a wheel but search for custom pad settings to improve your feel of the car, done this and havent looked back shaved so much seconds of each lap by adjusting this
  4. Sep 3, 2016
    My opinion is that if you like drive this is the BEST racing game able to transmit the driving sensations. Is not perfect, but i incredible realistic. If you don't try it with a steer you'll never be able to understand what is. Otherwise, go back to a classic ARCADE game, Forza, gran Turismo or Project Cars (tha is all except a simulation....)
    All the people that don't like this game ,
    All the people that don't like this game , probably don't like simulations too.. And i can understand.
    Any way, with a steer and FFB this game kill all the existing racing games. Is not perfect, like i say, but is a totally different workd respect all exist now.
  5. Aug 30, 2016
    Awesome sim, the driving experience is unmatched.

Yes, the career mode is very barebones and there's little game to it, especially when compared with GT or Forza, but it's the sheer joy of driving that makes it unique.
  6. Aug 30, 2016
    In realism nothing else on consoles touches it, but requires wheel and pedals to be enjoyable. It's not a game, it's a sim. In both good and bad ways. Depends on your expectations if you like it or not.

I'm giving it a 10 to balance out the bad scores by people who came in with wrong expectations. And I hope other games like Forza/GT will stop marketing themselves as sims, until they actually are sims. But if they ever make Assetto Corsa 2, I hope there is game there too.
  7. Aug 31, 2016
    Very impressive motorsport game. Its physics is amazing, providing the best sensations I've ever experienced in a racing game. Up to now, I had only played Forza and Project Cars. Although I had been satisfied with PCars and somewhat tired of Forza (too much fanfare and bad Force Feedback for wheel users), Assetto was a surprise I couldn't expect. Perhaps it still needs some minorVery impressive motorsport game. Its physics is amazing, providing the best sensations I've ever experienced in a racing game. Up to now, I had only played Forza and Project Cars. Although I had been satisfied with PCars and somewhat tired of Forza (too much fanfare and bad Force Feedback for wheel users), Assetto was a surprise I couldn't expect. Perhaps it still needs some minor improvements in terms of visuals, but nothing much IMO. I believe this game has lots of potential to become as beautiful as Project Cars, with a far better playability. As a SIM, a steering wheel is highly recommended to play it, for more immersion, although it's playable with a pad. The cars count is good enough, with a great selection of highly polished and desirable machines. To me, a higher count of tracks would be very welcome, but chances are new future additions would include new locations to fill in this gap. In short, this is a straight-to-the-point game with a nice visual, whose focus is entirely centered on racing and having fun with cars on the tracks. If you prefer to spend time painting, customizing and collecting cars rather than racing with them, maybe this is not the game for you. Expand
  8. Aug 31, 2016
    Great driving sim. The presentation is bad but who cares, the physics and the feel on the road especially with a wheel is perfect. Should be 40 bucks but who cries for 10 bucks? Probably babies who also say that the game is hard. Of course its hard, its a sim...
  9. Aug 30, 2016
    It´s done. I waited so long for this simulation to come to console.

And its the best and first real racing simulator on console No other game on console simulates a car better. There are so much content that will come. So many cars to drive till Porsche will be in the simulator. Who loves to drive cars at home in a realistic way have to buy this amazing simulator Back to
    It´s done. I waited so long for this simulation to come to console.

And its the best and first real racing simulator on console

No other game on console simulates a car better.

There are so much content that will come.

So many cars to drive till Porsche will be in the simulator.

Back to Alonso Ferrari and forget F1 2016.
  10. Sep 9, 2016
    This is what I've been waiting for my whole life. The physics in this game are absolutely astonishing, I have never had so much fun driving in a game in my life. I found myself giggling, like a couple of stoned youths as I corrected my driving in the loose moments. The people who don't understand this game, aren't very good drivers, its okay, don't hate the software. This is a real sim,This is what I've been waiting for my whole life. The physics in this game are absolutely astonishing, I have never had so much fun driving in a game in my life. I found myself giggling, like a couple of stoned youths as I corrected my driving in the loose moments. The people who don't understand this game, aren't very good drivers, its okay, don't hate the software. This is a real sim, for the real boys. Expand
  11. Aug 30, 2016
    Assetto Corsa is arguably one of the best racing games on consoles, and with patches, It can only improve. It seems that the game is limited because of the less powerful consoles. Finding the correct braking point on a circuit rewards the driver with great satisfaction and persuades you to master the circuit until you will never make a mistake again. If you are willing to try out a sim forAssetto Corsa is arguably one of the best racing games on consoles, and with patches, It can only improve. It seems that the game is limited because of the less powerful consoles. Finding the correct braking point on a circuit rewards the driver with great satisfaction and persuades you to master the circuit until you will never make a mistake again. If you are willing to try out a sim for the first time, you probably won’t want to go back to arcade or so called ‘simcades’ ever again. For between £30-40.00 and comparing that price tag range with other simulators which require payments for individual tracks and cars, it is a bargain. And, even better, console owners can now show off their racing talent. This is without doubt a must-buy for racing enthusiasts, and sensational to drive with a steering wheel. Kunos have created a new genre on to console and set the bar incredibly high. The likes of Gran Turismo and iRacing had an underdog with far less resources in their wing mirrors, and they may have just been overtaken. The gamble made by the small team in Italy has paid off. Hopefully, private lobbies are coming. Expand
  12. Aug 31, 2016
    I don't get people. Assetto Corsa really shines where it counts most: The driving feeling. Even though it feels incredibly realistic and organic, it's actually pretty easy to pick up. What I don't understand: This game was never advertised as arcady game or equivalent to GT or Forza. So what are you complaining about? You will not get a better driving experience on console. If you own aI don't get people. Assetto Corsa really shines where it counts most: The driving feeling. Even though it feels incredibly realistic and organic, it's actually pretty easy to pick up. What I don't understand: This game was never advertised as arcady game or equivalent to GT or Forza. So what are you complaining about? You will not get a better driving experience on console. If you own a wheel, this is a must buy! Expand
  13. Aug 31, 2016
    People expecting a Forza or Project cars will be disappointed, but people looking for the best console actual simulation racer this is it! If you have a wheel or plan on getting one then not getting this would be a big mistake.
  14. Aug 31, 2016
    For me, this game is the best driving game ever made for a console, ok, have frame drops and screen tearing, but it realy doesn't affect much in gameplay, i've played since the release and i realy liked of what i saw.

Very promising game, let's see what Kunos gonna do with it.
  15. Oct 1, 2016
    Un juego en el que se percibe mientras lo juegas la pasión que han puesto los desarrolladores en cada coche, en cada frenada, en cada adelantamiento. Hablando en plata, alguien al que le guste el componente simulación en sus títulos de conducción disfrutara mas una simple prueba contrareloj de Assetto Corsa que Need For Speed en su totalidad.

Una pena que sus genéricos modos de juego y

Una pena que sus genéricos modos de juego y su no tan pulido apartado técnico lo impidan llegar al sobresaliente. Pero una vez estas en plena carrera, todos estos defectos desaparecen. No hay nada igual en el género para consolas (quizás Project Cars sin ayudas, pero su manejo era un pelín mas arcade). Un diamante en bruto que, con futuros parches y contenidos, quizá se convierta en un referente.
  16. Aug 18, 2017
    Sterowanie w Assetto Corsa jest na prawdę wymagające, dzięki czemu można śmiało nazwać tą grę symulatorem jazdy. Gra się przyjemnie i dostajemy na prawdę duże pole popisu jeśli chodzi o ustawianie parametrów pojazdów przed jazdą. Każdym samochodem kieruje się inaczej, co również jest na plus.
    Na minus niestety kariera, która nazwałbym bardziej szeregiem challenge'y niż karierą oraz widownia na niektórych trasach, która zdaje się być papierowa, co rzuca się w oczy.
  17. Sep 13, 2017
    The game is absolutely spot-on when it comes to driving. As a game, including gaming things like career, it surely doesn't deserve the score (10), but when it comes to fun while driving in competitive championships, there's nothing like it on consoles. For the "game part", I'd say that the Special Events are excellent fun - really hard and makes you work for it.

With the constant

With the constant updates, AI is now better, you can adjust FOV, there's a good enough car representation on several classes... the game keeps getting better and better. The one thing that I wanted, and would make it a real gem in terms of racing, is more tracks. Maybe 5-8 more circuits. Missing american circuits such as Laguna Seca, Watkins Glen and Sonoma, and also a few others such as Interlagos.

PS: this game has better physics in F1 car than the F1 game. :)
  18. Sep 30, 2017
    The best simulation game for console ever. For who like games like Forza and GT this isn't the best option. But for who like PC games like rFactor, Automodelista and GTR this is the best choice for playing in console.
  19. Jun 22, 2021
    It is a must buy, if you have a PS4, (maybe a steering wheel), and like racing games.
  20. Sep 7, 2017
    This is a must own for everybody with a force feedback wheel. Believe me, every other driving on PS4 feels like a joke in comparison (except for DiRT Rally). I even thought my Thrustmaster 300 RS was kind of a disappointment, until I tried this true simulator. It just feels so right.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 35 Critic Reviews

1. Pelit (Finland)
    Nov 9, 2016
    Assetto Corsa is an excellent race driving simulation which needs better multiplayer modes. [Oct 2016]
  2. Nov 9, 2016
    Assetto Corsa is for both serious and novice racers but don't expect a triple A racer!
  3. Oct 12, 2016
    Mostly a game aimed at the most hardcore players of the racing simulation genre, Corsa won't find too many fans in the crowd. The console version also leaves the impression of an incomplete game that we just can't recommend.