3.2

1. Oct 25, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Дефолтная клюква, сюжет схожий с MW из-за этого сложно назвать это перезапуском, геймплейных новшеств нет Expand
  2. Oct 26, 2019
    The game tells about a certain Death Highway, where the Russians bombed everyone who tried to escape and leave the war zone.

You see, there really is such a highway. And the situation with the retreating bombing, too. True, there were not Russians, but Americans. In 1991, the Americans bombed a huge column of retreating soldiers of the Iraqi armed forces (in addition, there were also civilians) who were retreating from Kuwait. Then a big scandal arose over this, since according to the Geneva Convention it is impossible to kill soldiers who do not take part in battles, and even more so it is impossible to kill peaceful ones. The road where the raid was committed, just dubbed the Highway of Death.

However, the evil in the game are still Russians. As usual. About the war crimes of the Americans - not a word.
  3. Oct 26, 2019
    Russophobic and hate-mongering game. Authors should be ashamed of their creation!!!
  4. Oct 25, 2019
    The graphics are excellent, the shooting and movement of the character feel much better, but here SINGLEPLAYER company BAD, VERY BAD.
    In this game, the game is attributed to war crimes. There is no gray morality in this game, all Russian evil and all of them need to be hated, screenwriters from an endless parish) are trying to incite full-fledged hatred specifically to Russia (Russians), and the SAS are exposed as idiots (as British intelligence could not have noticed a whole army of terrorists) . The Russian army did not occupy one country for 20 years. Ehhh, and the scriptwriter had such potential to show both the American army on the unintended side, and the Russian, in general, they earn more money in the war.
    It’s a pity that the good American soldiers for world peace, and only damned Russians are trying to achieve this. Guantanomo screenwriter doesn't remember, huh? although not, if he remembered, most likely, and this would also be connected with Russia.
  5. Oct 28, 2019
    Hitler would love your game, Activision. You are the real Russophobes. None of your game do not buy it.
  6. Oct 26, 2019
    Excellent graphics are leveled by disgusting propaganda and the justification of Islamic terrorism.
  7. Oct 26, 2019
    Russophobic and very disrespectful game. Activision owe all Russian an apology.
  8. Oct 27, 2019
    very badly! You are on the right track talking about tolerance in your country, but expressing Nazism towards other countries! Bravo
  9. Oct 25, 2019
    The campaign is just a dirty propaganda about bad russians and good americans.
  10. Oct 27, 2019
    I even created a Metacritic account for the review. I apologize for mistakes, sometimes I will use a translator.

You know, I'm not surprised by the appearance of evil Russians in the game of one of my favorite franchises (hundreds of hours spent in MW2 and MW3), they were before. But if in the original trilogy it was the ultra-nationalists (terrorists) seized power by force if we were given a clear division between evil Russian (ultra) and good Russian (loyalists and Russian special forces), now we show the regular Russian army, the Kremlin, acting as the main aggressors. Russian Russian localization tried to smooth the corners by replacing "Russian soldiers" with "Barkov mercenaries". This angered me, because I went through the original version before passing the localized version and saw everything that was intended by the screenwriter, all the quotes. Developers naturally showed the Russians as a washed-sadists and Nazis. I would like to remind you that Russia is one of the few countries that has organized regular convoys of humanitarian aid to Syria, and our experts, architects and engineers, are working to restore historical monuments and infrastructure, which were destroyed by this brutal and merciless war with terrorists and the opposition, seeking to plunge Syria back into chaos.

Here, I might recall the hypocrisy of the screenwriter when he points out (caution, possible spoiler!) on the "Highway of death" and says that the Russians did it. There is no, I not dispute, this event took place be, in 1991, only here is was this in Iraq, not in Urzikstan (read "Syria", after all this obviously), and culprits killings was not Russia, this were the US. In fact, over the past 50 years, the us government and army have a lot of sins, invasions of sovereign countries, killings of civilians, destruction of the current government, support for separatists and terrorists, but okay, let's skip this point.

In my opinion, this is an obvious political order of the US government against Russia, an attempt to educate a new generation with hatred for the imperialist competitor on the world stage.

I appeal to all who live on this planet, regardless of nation, religion, skin color and eye shape. Friends, we are all human, we all want to live and do not seek to harm others. Which decade of the soldiers killed in the war of the capitalists for the division of the world, never once returning to her parents, the girl/wife, children... I consider this game a shame of the game series, Activision-a political prostitute, and those who support the plot of the game and claims its truthfulness-the enemies of humanity and humanity, unintelligent hamsters who can not master logical thinking and working with sources. Comrades, look at everything logically, study different sources of information, check the information, do not believe the propaganda and be restrained in relation to other Nations and races. Peace, brothers and sisters.

Sincerely, from Russia
  11. Oct 26, 2019
    This is not what people want to play . I'm sure Americans liked it a lot.
  12. Oct 25, 2019
    Strange plot. Again evil Russians killing childrens. Actually evil Russians it’s not a problem, at the MW2 or even MW3 it was be really funny to fight with Russians in the Washington, just because it was absurdly, and doesn’t have smth links with real world. But here is the toooooooo serious and for this reason is very boring. Sad.
  13. Oct 25, 2019
    Next game please make whole Activision office map where we could kill terrorists and especially the story writer.
  14. Oct 25, 2019
    Disgusting propaganda, I’ve felt horrible playing this. There is no “grey morale”, characters killing children for fun. Its too much.
  15. Oct 26, 2019
    This **** Propaganda. You think we buy this game because your spend a lot of money for marketing? No. This is ****
  16. Oct 26, 2019
    Russophobic propaganda! White helmets are a terrorist organization like ISIS. Sooner or later you will pay for your insolent lie! And I mean not only the developers of this game, but all the countries of the West
  17. Oct 26, 2019
    Wtf Activision? You have forgotten what is tolerance, or you have forgotten that tolerance extends to the gaming field? And what if our creators made such kind of gamesh*t, I can tell you, you would yell like f*cking b*tches, you would yell, that your f*cking nation was offended. F*CK OUT WITH THAT SH*T, you just proved once again that you are **** The only way you can assert yourself isWtf Activision? You have forgotten what is tolerance, or you have forgotten that tolerance extends to the gaming field? And what if our creators made such kind of gamesh*t, I can tell you, you would yell like f*cking b*tches, you would yell, that your f*cking nation was offended. F*CK OUT WITH THAT SH*T, you just proved once again that you are **** The only way you can assert yourself is to make a game, where you don't suck. Expand
  18. Oct 25, 2019
    Creators of this game will end like Joseph Goebbels. This is pure propaganda. Not are game.
  19. Oct 26, 2019
    RIP Call of Duty (2003), Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare these are the best games...
    Now this game series is officially a piece of **** The developers of this **** are some of the most incompetent in history.
    Now the official name of the entire series CALL OF **** : MODERN TRASH
  20. Oct 26, 2019
    Do you remember how the developers promised us a revolutionary plot with gray morality where there will be no evil Russians and good Americans, well, they lied. Russians here are worse than nazis, no kidding, this game is just one piece of propaganda with nice gunplay.
  21. Oct 25, 2019
    Angry Russians again? Come up with something new! You constantly talk about tolerance, that all nations are equal, but at the same time you hate Russians. It’s like if you are Russian, then you are definitely a bad guy.
  22. Oct 26, 2019
    yeah ... as usual, Americans "save" the world and Russians ALWAYS the most evil . It seems the creators of the game "got dirty" in politics....oh my god...I'm fed up..
  23. Oct 26, 2019
    Oh wow another shot in the back cash grab with virtually no effort put into quality considering it’s the same game but with a different skin, like every year.
  24. Oct 25, 2019
    I think that prohibiting something is wrong, but it is necessary to boycott. Therefore, he came to support people who criticized this **** hitting, misunderstoodly called the new COD.
  25. Oct 26, 2019
    Has been released a part 4 of the Modern Warfare, where the Russians is antagonists again. Since when do computer games become a part of political propaganda?
  26. Oct 25, 2019
    Old fashion game. Old fashion propaganda.

Why is this game needed? Authors are creative impotents who release the same thing under a different wrapper.
  27. Oct 26, 2019
    Stupid propoganda, not more. Activision, shame on you. WORST COD for all history of game.
  28. Oct 25, 2019
    Unplayable. Would rate 10/10 if it was. Pay over 600$+ for an Xbox One X Console and the dark edition of the game and it crashes every game I try to get in. Billions dollars budget and several betas we're also made before release, to get this kind of quality...
  29. Oct 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Wow, guys, I had been surprised by your single player, the campaign story is so racist, I've never seen so many of Russophobic ideas in one place, oh my good Activision/Infinity ward, what is wrong with you guys?!

Instead of calling the main villain with Russian surname Barkov, you should give to your villains your developers' surnames

And the technical quality of the game is average but the network part is trash
  30. Oct 26, 2019
    This is disgusting russiaphobic waste for close minded child from **** Blame Activision-Blizzard!
  31. Oct 27, 2019
    Trash, campaign the only good thing about this game. Activision simply getting their money to create even more crap games
  32. Oct 26, 2019
    Evil russian Ivans killing childrens and and gassing civilians like the nazis of the third reich..
    Activision how much pentagon pay you for this call of **** ?
  33. Oct 26, 2019
    Games are not politics
    **************************************************************
  34. Oct 27, 2019
    Bad story.
    Bad staging.
    Boring gameplay.
    A single company is bad. Bad for as much, as strong and disgusting Russophobia, which goes through whole story. The brightest example of propaganda and nationalism.

The pros? Hmm... graphics?
    And may be 1-2 multiplayer modes.
  35. Oct 26, 2019
    Dear Infinity Ward!

I want to thank you for this russophobian game, creating such games you not only dishonor yourself but mislead people who base their judgments about my country by playing it. I want you to know, I want you to know, I love my country and proud to be Russian and people like you can never change that.
  36. Oct 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Из года в год одно и то же. Клюквенный сироп за 60$. Ммммм. CoD never change. Expand
  37. Oct 26, 2019
    It absolutely American propaganda for American and Europe people and further Russian teenagers in single player mode. Its very straightforward propaganda. Just awful. I don’t know why this game was not banned in Russia.
  38. Oct 26, 2019
    may be enough to use cliches from the last century about the ever-evil Russians
  39. Oct 26, 2019
    PlayStation Russia is awesome. Just Act. need learn the history and FACTS, and only then try creating story in the games. And remember - All Russian Users is "bots" Ибо быть Настоящим Гражданином, любить свою Родину и Язык сейчас не в моде!
  40. Oct 27, 2019
    - Sir, the Russians have banned chem. weapon.
    - FU*K on them "permitted" white phosphorus.
    -----
    - Sir, we need to send an undercover agent to Russia for a special operation
    - All right, that black guy will do.
    -----
    Real "Highway of Death" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death
  41. Oct 27, 2019
    This game is nothing but a russophobic propaganda. More than that, authors assign to Russia the war crimes which were made by NATO in real life (Highway of Death). And Russians never hanged civil people in Syria!

Thats disgusting. Shame on Activizion.
  42. Oct 26, 2019
    Ideological garbage, protagonists make moral choices, animal-like Russians just want to kill children and hung parents in random order.
  43. Oct 27, 2019
    Activison openly say that Russians are terrorists, i’ve never seen or heard such nonsense
  44. Oct 26, 2019
    The game is full of **** everything is tied to politics. Graphics are bad, look how the fire burns in the caves-illuminates only a small spot near him on the ground)))))
  45. Oct 26, 2019
    Sh1tty propaganda trash. As always make other countries and nations terrorists in games and movies, but IRL you create those terrorists(ISIS, AQ, Taliban, White Helmets and etc). I even remember how British "Sky News" made reportages from Syria in the same ranks with AQ and WH. No one don`t care about it ofc.
  46. Oct 26, 2019
    Jogo feito para os campers. Cód sempre foi para rushar. Mapas horríveis. E time tô kill horrível. Pior experiência em um call of duty
  47. Oct 26, 2019
    Showing one nation as demons and another nation as angels is the same thing as RACISM. Surprise, it's called NAZISM and it doesn't matter what nation is on either side their is no GOOD or BAD nations or races. 0 for NAZI propaganda.
  48. Oct 26, 2019
    Yeah, it's good multi-player. Yeah, it's good gameplay. Yeah, it's a lot changes here. But it's the worst propaganda I've ever seen. It's toxic, rusophobic and wrong game. Russians in this game imaged as very violence and psycho animals with no any moral principles. This game mades not right opinion about russian people and it's can not be forgiven.
  49. Oct 27, 2019
    Just one statement. Maybe when you talked about fictitious road of death bombed by Russians in your game you meant REAL HIGHWAY OF DEATH IN IRAQ bombed by US.
    I am confused, y know... They still say it is not propaganda
  50. Oct 26, 2019
    Players: developers promised a game with gray morality, there will be no good and bad
    Developers: God Damn Bad Russians!!!
  51. Oct 29, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best propoganda in the world. You just added even more hatred between Russia and the world.Congratulations. Expand
  52. Oct 26, 2019
    Take the sins of the American army in Iraq and other countries, copy them into the game and replace America with the Russians. Applause from Goebbels
  53. Oct 25, 2019
    Mas de lo mismo, lo bueno es que no pague y lo jugué en casa de un amigo, mapas pequeños con pocos jugadores y gráficos de generaciones pasadas, siguen sin aprender de la competencia
  54. Oct 26, 2019
    После первого трейлера сразу было видно что упор делается на плохих русских,и на бравых солдат из США. Так же было замечено название ФБС,понятно на что был сделан намёк. Обзорщики лили воду а теперь когда подтвердилось что игра русофобская они в лежу сели.
    А еще для РФ поменяли на зеленые каски перед самым релизом. :DDD Они сами знали о проблеме значит.
  55. Oct 26, 2019
    defoult **** activision suck my dick,
    fans this company suck my ass. Geroyam Slava
  56. Oct 27, 2019
    Horrible game, while playing the campain you realize that it's not written by Activision but by the CIA anti Russia department. Also multiplayer is horrible with the new engine Activision is using they forgot to create a destructIble environment. So you drive in your big tank and a small tree is blocking your way so let's detroy it, o no that is not possible. Some enemies hiding behind aHorrible game, while playing the campain you realize that it's not written by Activision but by the CIA anti Russia department. Also multiplayer is horrible with the new engine Activision is using they forgot to create a destructIble environment. So you drive in your big tank and a small tree is blocking your way so let's detroy it, o no that is not possible. Some enemies hiding behind a wall, let's detroy it o no that's not possible. The whole game is stupid. Do not buy it save your money, DO NOT BUY THIS CRAP!! AND NO I AM NOT FROM RUSSIA! Expand
  57. Oct 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. В этой истории есть лишь черное и белое!

При начале компании, я думал, что нам покажут две стороны медали. Я погрузился в первые миссии, принял сотрудничество русских с террористами, надеясь на некую развязку сюжета. И вот в тот момент, когда произошёл флэшбэк, я был готов поставить 1010, слепо предполагая, что сейчас нам покажут зверства сшп. Ан нет, снова русские, убийство мирных граждан, газ. Мне жаль, что русофобия добралась и до видио игр.

Игру стоит покупать только ради мультиплеера, он действительно хорош.
  58. Oct 26, 2019
    Never saw such **** before. Developers tall us "blah blah blah, grey morale, two sides of a conflict, etc". **** it, let's just write a typical story about evil Russians. Boring. Most of multiplayer maps barely playable.
  59. Oct 28, 2019
    The developers just decided to accuse the Russians of U.S. Army crimes. Just look at the example of the "highway of death" in the game, which was actually arranged by the Americans in Iraq in 1991, contrary to the prohibitions of the Geneva Convention.
  60. Oct 26, 2019
    So good graphic, but so disgusting, terrible, cheap propaganda. In real life - American soldiers kills and bombs civilians, while Russian army stops the war in Syria and killing terrorists. In this pathetic game for the sake of American propaganda, everything turned upside down. Infinity Ward - you are corrupted scoundrels who engage in disgusting propaganda. I will not buy any more ofSo good graphic, but so disgusting, terrible, cheap propaganda. In real life - American soldiers kills and bombs civilians, while Russian army stops the war in Syria and killing terrorists. In this pathetic game for the sake of American propaganda, everything turned upside down. Infinity Ward - you are corrupted scoundrels who engage in disgusting propaganda. I will not buy any more of their games. This game should be recognized as extremist propaganda for lying to Russian soldiers and for whitewashing White Helmets terrorists. Expand
  61. Oct 26, 2019
    Приписывать военные преступления, совершенные другими странами исключительно России? Нет, ребята, играйте в это сами.
  62. Oct 26, 2019
    Америкосы перегибают палку с истерией антироссийской. За графику 2
  63. Oct 27, 2019
    Отвратительная пропаганда. Перебор. Обещания разработчиков в отношении сюжета не выполнены.
  64. Oct 31, 2019
    This game is s*cks. Its another Russophobic game about the evil Russian and good Americans .
  65. Oct 26, 2019
    I'm proud I didn't buy this game! It would be a shame for Russia. I'm proud I didn't buy this game! It would be a shame for Russia.
  66. Oct 26, 2019
    Please, can you take ( DEV ERROR 6165 ) and put it in your ass? You are an incompetent developer. You are bad programmers and bad game creators. why I can’t play the game after paying for it? Your super minds spent 90% of their brain to expose Russians as scum, but couldn't make the game work? That's funny. It's a shame.
  67. Oct 26, 2019
    From Russia with love, a$$h0les! Graphically and gameplay, the game is better than the previous games in the series Call of Duty. But the plot is complete crap. Well, at least the money from the purchase returned...
  68. Oct 25, 2019
    Call of duty propaganda. Как всегда злые русские травят всех своим газом и убивают детей
  69. Oct 26, 2019
    Когда игра становится политическим инструментом воздействия на массы за которое ещё и платишь это ужасно. Капитану прайсу прописали клешированные и отвратительные диалоги, он раздражает больше чем вызывает ностальгию.Когда игра становится политическим инструментом воздействия на массы за которое ещё и платишь это ужасно. Капитану прайсу прописали клешированные и отвратительные диалоги, он раздражает больше чем вызывает ностальгию.
  70. Oct 27, 2019
    И где же обещанная "серость войны" по сути русские в игре это чистое зло а все остальные чистое добро.
  71. Oct 27, 2019
    You are on the right track talking about tolerance in your country, but expressing Nazism towards other countries! Bravo!!
  72. Oct 25, 2019
    Игра настолько мерзкая, насколько в ней хороша графика. Русофобия - это единственное, чему учит ваша «серая мораль».
  73. Oct 26, 2019
    Говорили одно, а сделали по другому, классно, молодцы... Просто такой бред...
  74. Oct 26, 2019
    Пропаганда и русофобия, считаю для себя эту игру оскорблением
  75. Oct 26, 2019
    Games should not be a "politics" all the way in game company. In this way Infinity Ward went too far with making "rushophobia" as a focus on the game basis of the story. Its must be a game, but in fact it is one of nowadays "rushophobia" politics to make Russians as "terrorists" and "war criminals". IT IS DIRECTLY TEXTED EVEN IN DEATH SCREENS
  76. Oct 27, 2019
    Awful level of propaganda.
    I agree with all Russians who left "zero" to this game here.
  77. Oct 26, 2019
    The game is so biased that the attempt itself to sell it in Russia makes you wonder about mental capabilities of the publisher.
  78. Oct 25, 2019
    Никакой пропаганды, говорили они, Мир не делиться на черное и белое слышали мы.... Где фразнцузы насилующие детей? где америкосы бомбящие свадьбы? нет их. Все это сделали Русские. Лет через 20 в ядерном ударе по японии тоже русские будут виноваты...Никакой пропаганды, говорили они, Мир не делиться на черное и белое слышали мы.... Где фразнцузы насилующие детей? где америкосы бомбящие свадьбы? нет их. Все это сделали Русские. Лет через 20 в ядерном ударе по японии тоже русские будут виноваты...
  79. Oct 27, 2019
    Сплошная русофобия. 1 миссия - русские готовят химические атаки. 2 миссия - из-за русских теракты в Лондоне. 3 миссия - русские убивают мирных граждан в Сирии.
    Ну и где тут ваша "серая мораль"?
    Заслуженный НОЛЬ.
  80. Oct 26, 2019
    Я думал, что хуже COD, чем BO4 быть не может, но Боби Котик доказывает, что нет ничего невозможного.
  81. Oct 26, 2019
    Видимо в игре противоположная вселенная по отношению к нашей действительности... было бы правильней если бы американцев приравнивали к террористам, которые разваливают государства
  82. Oct 26, 2019
    Ребят,моя страна совершала ошибки,но почему вы показываете откровенную Гебелевскую пропаганду и ложь,при этом делая из себя белых рыцарей,мы никогда не ставили цели уничтожить весь мир,мы такие же люди как и вы,а вы почему-то делаете из нас демонов.
    Жаль,я до сих пор воспринимаю с теплотой миссию из 3 mбаты,где все показао прекрасно,где русские и американцы вместе остановили по настоящему злых парней, наших олигархов и ваших искусственных бешеных псов, надеюсь когда вы поймёте что мы обычные парни.
  83. Oct 26, 2019
    Russian are bad, russians are terrible! Activision come to Russia and say it face to face! Stupid propagandists!
  84. Oct 26, 2019
    За абсурд происходящих в компании. За злых русских и тд...
  85. Oct 28, 2019
    Вы делаете хорошие шутеры, блокбастеры, которые проходятся на одном дыхании, но есть одно но, вы ненавидите Русских. Эта ненависть к нам, как к нации, очень видна и прослеживается во всех сериях Modern Warfare. Но в последней части вы переступили черту, вы показали нас как зверей (в какой то момент я подумал что появится сцена где Русский военный съест ребенка). Я буду очень рад, так жеВы делаете хорошие шутеры, блокбастеры, которые проходятся на одном дыхании, но есть одно но, вы ненавидите Русских. Эта ненависть к нам, как к нации, очень видна и прослеживается во всех сериях Modern Warfare. Но в последней части вы переступили черту, вы показали нас как зверей (в какой то момент я подумал что появится сцена где Русский военный съест ребенка). Я буду очень рад, так же как и многие другие Русские геймеры, если вашу игру запретят к продажи на территории нашей страны, а еще лучше если вы лично принесете извинения и снимите с продаж свою игру или уберете из игры компанию.
    Вы своей игрой в первую очередь плюнули в лицо и посмеялись над нашими героически погибшими ребятами в Сирии и других военных конфликтах. Почитайте историю наших военных, очень познавательно будет. Я вам рекомендую начать с прочтение истории про рейд Карягина в 1805 году, когда 500 Русских противостояли против 40000 персов. Сделаете такую игру? Или прочитайте про подвиги наших военных в Сирии, например про Александра Прохоренко, который находясь в окружении войск игил вызвал авиа удар на себя, тем самым погиб сам и забрав с собой очень много псов игиловских. Но вы не сделаете такую игру и не покажите правду, потому что в вас сидит русофобство и ненависть ко всему Русскому, хотя вы и говорите о какой то толерантности, но она у вас избирательная, как и слова о равенстве всех перед всеми.
    Написал я все это на Русском, потому что я Русский и считаю что второй по популярности язык в интернете должен потдержтиваться на равных с английским, так что я думаю вам не составит труда перевести мое письмо. А в конце хочу добавить, что я с сегодняшнего дня полностью бойкотирую вашу продукцию, максимум пиратские копии, я не готов спонсировать публичное унижение своего народа.
  86. Oct 26, 2019
    Хотя мультиплеер в этой игре и произвел положительные впечатления, эта игра воистину ужасна в своей кампании. Махровая русофобия полностью отбила желание играть в этот высер. Разработчики выставляют российскую армию самыми настоящими варварами и фашистами, вешающими и пытающими простых гражданских. Западные же солдаты представлены как очередные спасители мира и герои, работающие на сторонеХотя мультиплеер в этой игре и произвел положительные впечатления, эта игра воистину ужасна в своей кампании. Махровая русофобия полностью отбила желание играть в этот высер. Разработчики выставляют российскую армию самыми настоящими варварами и фашистами, вешающими и пытающими простых гражданских. Западные же солдаты представлены как очередные спасители мира и герои, работающие на стороне повстанцев, сражающихся против русской армии. Такого рода видеоигры должны быть запрещены на территории Российской Федерации, а компания-разработчик быть оштрафована на круглые суммы и удалена с российского рынка навсегда. Expand
  87. Oct 26, 2019
    Неприятная история
    Подтасовка фактов и истории.Как всегда русские плохие а пендосы герои.
  88. Oct 26, 2019
    Make the game worse than this is almost impossible. All that can be done badly, they did poorly. Disgusting.
  89. Oct 25, 2019
    Another s*** from Activision and Infinity Ward about evil russians. I hope this piece of crap will fail in sales.
  90. Oct 26, 2019
    I did not expect that Activision will not divide all on kind people and Russians.And not thought that players will hope on this, even after words its representatives about " gray morality."This company is just a political prostitute.
  91. Oct 27, 2019
    Well they put Moldova in the game, but.. There are zero similarities or references to my country. Like nothing. Everything - architecture, details, even forest have nothing in common with Moldova. Shame.
  92. Oct 25, 2019
    Russians are to blame for all the troubles, it is always the Russian terrorists in your games. When will we see terrorists from the US or Europe? Or are you afraid of this?
  93. Oct 25, 2019
    Hey activision! Thank you for destroying your and our lovely cod. Plz stop **** your ips. Stupid developer
  94. Oct 25, 2019
    Russophobic propaganda, games should be out of politics, what was shown in the game is disgusting
  95. Oct 26, 2019
    One sided US propaganda about amazing and innocent American soldiers with brave and strong Muslim woman and bad and scary Russians. It’s dull and cool if you are 10 years old.
  96. Oct 25, 2019
    worse cod game ever, the map is so bad..
    It’s not quit cod,it’s kind of battlefield game.
  97. Oct 25, 2019
  98. Oct 26, 2019
    Глупая пропаганда!
    10 русских террористов из 10.
  99. Oct 26, 2019
    Paid reviews and streamers, but still no result.
    Developers and Activision should apologize after this propagandistic piece of garbage.
    russia is not your enemy, stop making it the main antagonist with so much hate. Stop lying about gray morality and make it black n white.
    for me — this is enough. goodbye activision, goodbye blizzard. hope you are happy with the relationship you ruined
  100. Oct 26, 2019
    Полнейший бред. Опять русские плохие, опять навязывание русофобии, очередная игра поддерживаемая политиками, которые преследуют свои цели. В игры играет много детей и подростков и им в голову уже всё вбивают и вбивают этот бред про русских-террористов. Люди, Европейцы, Американцы откройте глаза, научитесь думать сами не слушайте враньё по телевизору и из газет, русские никогда неПолнейший бред. Опять русские плохие, опять навязывание русофобии, очередная игра поддерживаемая политиками, которые преследуют свои цели. В игры играет много детей и подростков и им в голову уже всё вбивают и вбивают этот бред про русских-террористов. Люди, Европейцы, Американцы откройте глаза, научитесь думать сами не слушайте враньё по телевизору и из газет, русские никогда не нападали и не нападут первыми, это исторический факт, и никто не хочет войны! Никто в Мире не делает столько по борьбе с террористами как Россия!

Sheer nonsense. Again, the Russians are bad, again the imposition of Russophobia, another game supported by politicians who pursue their goals. A lot of children and teenagers play games and they’re already driving everything into this head about Russian-terrorists. People, Europeans, Americans, open your eyes, learn to think for yourself, don’t listen to lies on TV and from newspapers, Russians have never attacked and will not be the first to attack, this is a historical fact, and no one wants war! Nobody in the world does as much to fight terrorists as Russia!

1. Nov 12, 2019
    Modern Warfare is the most astounding Call of Duty I've played since World at War. But they haven't gone as far they could, in the campaign especially. The multiplayer is outstanding, as always, with the slightest modifications eking out big results. But in the game's attempt to shock and awe, I don't think they're quite there yet.
  2. Nov 12, 2019
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare almost brings the franchise back to its roots with a meaningful campaign that includes memorable characters and a horrifying depiction of war, but falls short when it comes to the traditional multiplayer. New modes like Gunfight and Realism are highlights and the core game still feels as good as ever, but it won’t save you from getting continuously spawn camped.
  3. Nov 8, 2019
    The pitfalls of Spec Ops don't detract from what Modern Warfare does well, though. Realism mode is an excellent addition to the slate, and although not all the new multiplayer modes are great, Gunfight and the Night Vision playlist are refreshing standouts. And while the campaign ends up playing it safe in the end, it's still a memorable one, and it lays a strong foundation for where the Modern Warfare series could go from here.