3.4

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Oct 26, 2019
    Do you remember how the developers promised us a revolutionary plot with gray morality where there will be no evil Russians and good Americans, well, they lied. Russians here are worse than nazis, no kidding, this game is just one piece of propaganda with nice gunplay.
  2. Oct 28, 2019
    The developers just decided to accuse the Russians of U.S. Army crimes. Just look at the example of the "highway of death" in the game, which was actually arranged by the Americans in Iraq in 1991, contrary to the prohibitions of the Geneva Convention.
  3. Oct 27, 2019
    This game is nothing but a russophobic propaganda. More than that, authors assign to Russia the war crimes which were made by NATO in real life (Highway of Death). And Russians never hanged civil people in Syria!

Thats disgusting. Shame on Activizion.
  4. Oct 27, 2019
    I even created a Metacritic account for the review. I apologize for mistakes, sometimes I will use a translator.

You know, I'm not surprised by the appearance of evil Russians in the game of one of my favorite franchises (hundreds of hours spent in MW2 and MW3), they were before. But if in the original trilogy it was the ultra-nationalists (terrorists) seized power by force if we were given a clear division between evil Russian (ultra) and good Russian (loyalists and Russian special forces), now we show the regular Russian army, the Kremlin, acting as the main aggressors. Russian Russian localization tried to smooth the corners by replacing "Russian soldiers" with "Barkov mercenaries". This angered me, because I went through the original version before passing the localized version and saw everything that was intended by the screenwriter, all the quotes. Developers naturally showed the Russians as a washed-sadists and Nazis. I would like to remind you that Russia is one of the few countries that has organized regular convoys of humanitarian aid to Syria, and our experts, architects and engineers, are working to restore historical monuments and infrastructure, which were destroyed by this brutal and merciless war with terrorists and the opposition, seeking to plunge Syria back into chaos.

Here, I might recall the hypocrisy of the screenwriter when he points out (caution, possible spoiler!) on the "Highway of death" and says that the Russians did it. There is no, I not dispute, this event took place be, in 1991, only here is was this in Iraq, not in Urzikstan (read "Syria", after all this obviously), and culprits killings was not Russia, this were the US. In fact, over the past 50 years, the us government and army have a lot of sins, invasions of sovereign countries, killings of civilians, destruction of the current government, support for separatists and terrorists, but okay, let's skip this point.

In my opinion, this is an obvious political order of the US government against Russia, an attempt to educate a new generation with hatred for the imperialist competitor on the world stage.

I appeal to all who live on this planet, regardless of nation, religion, skin color and eye shape. Friends, we are all human, we all want to live and do not seek to harm others. Which decade of the soldiers killed in the war of the capitalists for the division of the world, never once returning to her parents, the girl/wife, children... I consider this game a shame of the game series, Activision-a political prostitute, and those who support the plot of the game and claims its truthfulness-the enemies of humanity and humanity, unintelligent hamsters who can not master logical thinking and working with sources. Comrades, look at everything logically, study different sources of information, check the information, do not believe the propaganda and be restrained in relation to other Nations and races. Peace, brothers and sisters.

Sincerely, from Russia
  5. Oct 26, 2019
    The game tells about a certain Death Highway, where the Russians bombed everyone who tried to escape and leave the war zone.

You see, there really is such a highway. And the situation with the retreating bombing, too. True, there were not Russians, but Americans. In 1991, the Americans bombed a huge column of retreating soldiers of the Iraqi armed forces (in addition, there were also civilians) who were retreating from Kuwait. Then a big scandal arose over this, since according to the Geneva Convention it is impossible to kill soldiers who do not take part in battles, and even more so it is impossible to kill peaceful ones. The road where the raid was committed, just dubbed the Highway of Death.

However, the evil in the game are still Russians. As usual. About the war crimes of the Americans - not a word.
  6. Oct 26, 2019
    This **** Propaganda. You think we buy this game because your spend a lot of money for marketing? No. This is ****
  7. Oct 25, 2019
    The campaign is just a dirty propaganda about bad russians and good americans.
  8. Oct 27, 2019
    No way.Good Americans and bad Russian army? The worst propaganda .No way i will playing this.
  9. Oct 26, 2019
    Evil russian Ivans killing childrens and and gassing civilians like the nazis of the third reich..
    Activision how much pentagon pay you for this call of **** ?
  10. Oct 25, 2019
    Strange plot. Again evil Russians killing childrens. Actually evil Russians it’s not a problem, at the MW2 or even MW3 it was be really funny to fight with Russians in the Washington, just because it was absurdly, and doesn’t have smth links with real world. But here is the toooooooo serious and for this reason is very boring. Sad.
  11. Oct 27, 2019
    Отвратительная пропаганда. Перебор. Обещания разработчиков в отношении сюжета не выполнены.
  12. Oct 26, 2019
    yeah ... as usual, Americans "save" the world and Russians ALWAYS the most evil . It seems the creators of the game "got dirty" in politics....oh my god...I'm fed up..
  13. Oct 26, 2019
    Please, can you take ( DEV ERROR 6165 ) and put it in your ass? You are an incompetent developer. You are bad programmers and bad game creators. why I can’t play the game after paying for it? Your super minds spent 90% of their brain to expose Russians as scum, but couldn't make the game work? That's funny. It's a shame.
  14. Oct 27, 2019
    Сплошная русофобия. 1 миссия - русские готовят химические атаки. 2 миссия - из-за русских теракты в Лондоне. 3 миссия - русские убивают мирных граждан в Сирии.
    Ну и где тут ваша "серая мораль"?
    Заслуженный НОЛЬ.
  15. Oct 27, 2019
    - Sir, the Russians have banned chem. weapon.
    - FU*K on them "permitted" white phosphorus.
    -----
    - Sir, we need to send an undercover agent to Russia for a special operation
    - All right, that black guy will do.
    -----
    Real "Highway of Death" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death
  16. Oct 26, 2019
    This is disgusting russiaphobic waste for close minded child from **** Blame Activision-Blizzard!
  17. Oct 26, 2019
    Приписывать военные преступления, совершенные другими странами исключительно России? Нет, ребята, играйте в это сами.
  18. Oct 29, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best propoganda in the world. You just added even more hatred between Russia and the world.Congratulations. Expand
  19. Oct 26, 2019
    Sh1tty propaganda trash. As always make other countries and nations terrorists in games and movies, but IRL you create those terrorists(ISIS, AQ, Taliban, White Helmets and etc). I even remember how British "Sky News" made reportages from Syria in the same ranks with AQ and WH. No one don`t care about it ofc.
  20. Oct 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Devs, how did you let that happen? Are you out of mind? Please, don't be political whor*s. We're sick of it! Expand
  21. Oct 26, 2019
    Russophobic and hate-mongering game. Authors should be ashamed of their creation!!!
  22. Oct 26, 2019
    Showing one nation as demons and another nation as angels is the same thing as RACISM. Surprise, it's called NAZISM and it doesn't matter what nation is on either side their is no GOOD or BAD nations or races. 0 for NAZI propaganda.
  23. Oct 26, 2019
    PlayStation Russia is awesome. Just Act. need learn the history and FACTS, and only then try creating story in the games. And remember - All Russian Users is "bots" Ибо быть Настоящим Гражданином, любить свою Родину и Язык сейчас не в моде!
  24. Oct 25, 2019
    Disgusting propaganda, I’ve felt horrible playing this. There is no “grey morale”, characters killing children for fun. Its too much.
  25. Oct 26, 2019
    Without friendship there will be no future in the world !
    Hatred is unworthy of respect !
    Do not make only one side of the conflict in the game. Respect for each other is very important. It is sad that the developers do not understand this. Angry Russians. Again. Are you serious? Repeat the mistakes of America and other countries in your game. Let players around the world see
    Without friendship there will be no future in the world !
    Hatred is unworthy of respect !

Do not make only one side of the conflict in the game.
    Respect for each other is very important.
    It is sad that the developers do not understand this.
    Angry Russians. Again. Are you serious?
    Repeat the mistakes of America and other countries in your game.
    Let players around the world see different events.
    Let everything shown be a lesson for the players.
    Will morality not to repeat this in real life.

Think of something interesting.
    Political subtext and rewriting history will not lead to a good result.
    Bad propaganda is very unworthy.

Good luck finding the right path for a series of games in the future !
  26. Oct 26, 2019
    Players: developers promised a game with gray morality, there will be no good and bad
    Developers: God Damn Bad Russians!!!
  27. Oct 27, 2019
    Activison openly say that Russians are terrorists, i’ve never seen or heard such nonsense
  28. Oct 27, 2019
    Just one statement. Maybe when you talked about fictitious road of death bombed by Russians in your game you meant REAL HIGHWAY OF DEATH IN IRAQ bombed by US.
    I am confused, y know... They still say it is not propaganda
  29. Oct 26, 2019
    Ideological garbage, protagonists make moral choices, animal-like Russians just want to kill children and hung parents in random order.
  30. Oct 26, 2019
    Yeah, it's good multi-player. Yeah, it's good gameplay. Yeah, it's a lot changes here. But it's the worst propaganda I've ever seen. It's toxic, rusophobic and wrong game. Russians in this game imaged as very violence and psycho animals with no any moral principles. This game mades not right opinion about russian people and it's can not be forgiven.
  31. Oct 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. В этой истории есть лишь черное и белое!

При начале компании, я думал, что нам покажут две стороны медали. Я погрузился в первые миссии, принял сотрудничество русских с террористами, надеясь на некую развязку сюжета. И вот в тот момент, когда произошёл флэшбэк, я был готов поставить 1010, слепо предполагая, что сейчас нам покажут зверства сшп. Ан нет, снова русские, убийство мирных граждан, газ. Мне жаль, что русофобия добралась и до видио игр.

Игру стоит покупать только ради мультиплеера, он действительно хорош.
  32. Oct 26, 2019
    Неприятная история
    Подтасовка фактов и истории.Как всегда русские плохие а пендосы герои.
  33. Oct 26, 2019
    Компания в игре полная чушь, где ты не видишь где противник а где напарник. Русские не то что злые, они хуже террористов. В мульти плеере все размазано и темно в плане графики, не черта не видно. Не видно противников, не видно растяжек, всё сливается один серый или томный цвет. В игре не тот кто лучше стреляет а тот кто первый заметит тот и выиграл. Нет настройки контрастности и четкостиКомпания в игре полная чушь, где ты не видишь где противник а где напарник. Русские не то что злые, они хуже террористов. В мульти плеере все размазано и темно в плане графики, не черта не видно. Не видно противников, не видно растяжек, всё сливается один серый или томный цвет. В игре не тот кто лучше стреляет а тот кто первый заметит тот и выиграл. Нет настройки контрастности и четкости изображения. Какие то заоблачные системные требования. Ужасно реализована TTD, какой то странный TTK. Респ прям перед врагом. Игра еще толком не вышла а уже есть донат на скины. Нет возможности запустить игру на W10 build 1609, придётся обновлять W10. Gtx1060 на минимальных настройках загруженность GPU 100%, я не представляю что там на GTX 670. Expand
  34. Oct 26, 2019
    Stupid propoganda, not more. Activision, shame on you. WORST COD for all history of game.
  35. Oct 26, 2019
    may be enough to use cliches from the last century about the ever-evil Russians
  36. Oct 26, 2019
    Oh wow another shot in the back cash grab with virtually no effort put into quality considering it’s the same game but with a different skin, like every year.
  37. Oct 26, 2019
    So good graphic, but so disgusting, terrible, cheap propaganda. In real life - American soldiers kills and bombs civilians, while Russian army stops the war in Syria and killing terrorists. In this pathetic game for the sake of American propaganda, everything turned upside down. Infinity Ward - you are corrupted scoundrels who engage in disgusting propaganda. I will not buy any more ofSo good graphic, but so disgusting, terrible, cheap propaganda. In real life - American soldiers kills and bombs civilians, while Russian army stops the war in Syria and killing terrorists. In this pathetic game for the sake of American propaganda, everything turned upside down. Infinity Ward - you are corrupted scoundrels who engage in disgusting propaganda. I will not buy any more of their games. This game should be recognized as extremist propaganda for lying to Russian soldiers and for whitewashing White Helmets terrorists. Expand
  38. Oct 25, 2019
    Next game please make whole Activision office map where we could kill terrorists and especially the story writer.
  39. Oct 31, 2019
    This game is s*cks. Its another Russophobic game about the evil Russian and good Americans .
  40. Oct 26, 2019
    Games are not politics
    **************************************************************
  41. Oct 25, 2019
  42. Oct 25, 2019
    Angry Russians again? Come up with something new! You constantly talk about tolerance, that all nations are equal, but at the same time you hate Russians. It’s like if you are Russian, then you are definitely a bad guy.
  43. Oct 26, 2019
    Excellent graphics are leveled by disgusting propaganda and the justification of Islamic terrorism.
  44. Oct 26, 2019
    Another casual garbage with **** shooting and crappy weapons. Just try Escape from Tarkov or even good old CSGO.
  45. Oct 27, 2019
    You are on the right track talking about tolerance in your country, but expressing Nazism towards other countries! Bravo!!
  46. Oct 26, 2019
    Dear Infinity Ward!

I want to thank you for this russophobian game, creating such games you not only dishonor yourself but mislead people who base their judgments about my country by playing it. I want you to know, I want you to know, I love my country and proud to be Russian and people like you can never change that.
  47. Oct 26, 2019
    Jogo feito para os campers. Cód sempre foi para rushar. Mapas horríveis. E time tô kill horrível. Pior experiência em um call of duty
  48. Oct 26, 2019
    It absolutely American propaganda for American and Europe people and further Russian teenagers in single player mode. Its very straightforward propaganda. Just awful. I don’t know why this game was not banned in Russia.
  49. Oct 28, 2019
    Вы делаете хорошие шутеры, блокбастеры, которые проходятся на одном дыхании, но есть одно но, вы ненавидите Русских. Эта ненависть к нам, как к нации, очень видна и прослеживается во всех сериях Modern Warfare. Но в последней части вы переступили черту, вы показали нас как зверей (в какой то момент я подумал что появится сцена где Русский военный съест ребенка). Я буду очень рад, так жеВы делаете хорошие шутеры, блокбастеры, которые проходятся на одном дыхании, но есть одно но, вы ненавидите Русских. Эта ненависть к нам, как к нации, очень видна и прослеживается во всех сериях Modern Warfare. Но в последней части вы переступили черту, вы показали нас как зверей (в какой то момент я подумал что появится сцена где Русский военный съест ребенка). Я буду очень рад, так же как и многие другие Русские геймеры, если вашу игру запретят к продажи на территории нашей страны, а еще лучше если вы лично принесете извинения и снимите с продаж свою игру или уберете из игры компанию.
    Вы своей игрой в первую очередь плюнули в лицо и посмеялись над нашими героически погибшими ребятами в Сирии и других военных конфликтах. Почитайте историю наших военных, очень познавательно будет. Я вам рекомендую начать с прочтение истории про рейд Карягина в 1805 году, когда 500 Русских противостояли против 40000 персов. Сделаете такую игру? Или прочитайте про подвиги наших военных в Сирии, например про Александра Прохоренко, который находясь в окружении войск игил вызвал авиа удар на себя, тем самым погиб сам и забрав с собой очень много псов игиловских. Но вы не сделаете такую игру и не покажите правду, потому что в вас сидит русофобство и ненависть ко всему Русскому, хотя вы и говорите о какой то толерантности, но она у вас избирательная, как и слова о равенстве всех перед всеми.
    Написал я все это на Русском, потому что я Русский и считаю что второй по популярности язык в интернете должен потдержтиваться на равных с английским, так что я думаю вам не составит труда перевести мое письмо. А в конце хочу добавить, что я с сегодняшнего дня полностью бойкотирую вашу продукцию, максимум пиратские копии, я не готов спонсировать публичное унижение своего народа.
  50. Oct 26, 2019
    I'm proud I didn't buy this game! It would be a shame for Russia. I'm proud I didn't buy this game! It would be a shame for Russia.
  51. Oct 26, 2019
    После первого трейлера сразу было видно что упор делается на плохих русских,и на бравых солдат из США. Так же было замечено название ФБС,понятно на что был сделан намёк. Обзорщики лили воду а теперь когда подтвердилось что игра русофобская они в лежу сели.
    А еще для РФ поменяли на зеленые каски перед самым релизом. :DDD Они сами знали о проблеме значит.
  52. Oct 27, 2019
    Trash, campaign the only good thing about this game. Activision simply getting their money to create even more crap games
  53. Oct 26, 2019
    Хотя мультиплеер в этой игре и произвел положительные впечатления, эта игра воистину ужасна в своей кампании. Махровая русофобия полностью отбила желание играть в этот высер. Разработчики выставляют российскую армию самыми настоящими варварами и фашистами, вешающими и пытающими простых гражданских. Западные же солдаты представлены как очередные спасители мира и герои, работающие на сторонеХотя мультиплеер в этой игре и произвел положительные впечатления, эта игра воистину ужасна в своей кампании. Махровая русофобия полностью отбила желание играть в этот высер. Разработчики выставляют российскую армию самыми настоящими варварами и фашистами, вешающими и пытающими простых гражданских. Западные же солдаты представлены как очередные спасители мира и герои, работающие на стороне повстанцев, сражающихся против русской армии. Такого рода видеоигры должны быть запрещены на территории Российской Федерации, а компания-разработчик быть оштрафована на круглые суммы и удалена с российского рынка навсегда. Expand
  54. Oct 26, 2019
    Когда игра становится политическим инструментом воздействия на массы за которое ещё и платишь это ужасно. Капитану прайсу прописали клешированные и отвратительные диалоги, он раздражает больше чем вызывает ностальгию.Когда игра становится политическим инструментом воздействия на массы за которое ещё и платишь это ужасно. Капитану прайсу прописали клешированные и отвратительные диалоги, он раздражает больше чем вызывает ностальгию.
  55. Oct 26, 2019
    Never saw such **** before. Developers tall us "blah blah blah, grey morale, two sides of a conflict, etc". **** it, let's just write a typical story about evil Russians. Boring. Most of multiplayer maps barely playable.
  56. Oct 25, 2019
    I think that prohibiting something is wrong, but it is necessary to boycott. Therefore, he came to support people who criticized this **** hitting, misunderstoodly called the new COD.
  57. Oct 25, 2019
    Call of propaganda: modern lie. Too many graphical glitches. One point for nice multiplayer.
  58. Oct 26, 2019
    Bad Russians. Again.
    Americans saved the whole world. Again.
    COD died for me
  59. Oct 26, 2019
    Highway of Death wasn't made by russians, this is fully american army fault. And no one cares again that russians made a biggest work fighting terrorists in Syria. Where is yours gray morality, **** russiaphobic swines? DON'T BUY THIS PROPAGANDA GAME
  60. Oct 25, 2019
    Unplayable. Would rate 10/10 if it was. Pay over 600$+ for an Xbox One X Console and the dark edition of the game and it crashes every game I try to get in. Billions dollars budget and several betas we're also made before release, to get this kind of quality...
  61. Oct 25, 2019
    Никакой пропаганды, говорили они, Мир не делиться на черное и белое слышали мы.... Где фразнцузы насилующие детей? где америкосы бомбящие свадьбы? нет их. Все это сделали Русские. Лет через 20 в ядерном ударе по японии тоже русские будут виноваты...Никакой пропаганды, говорили они, Мир не делиться на черное и белое слышали мы.... Где фразнцузы насилующие детей? где америкосы бомбящие свадьбы? нет их. Все это сделали Русские. Лет через 20 в ядерном ударе по японии тоже русские будут виноваты...
  62. Oct 26, 2019
    The game is full of **** everything is tied to politics. Graphics are bad, look how the fire burns in the caves-illuminates only a small spot near him on the ground)))))
  63. Nov 3, 2019
    Помойка, полная русофобии и пропаганды, 0 смысла играть типичная колда для куколда
  64. Oct 26, 2019
    From Russia with love, a$$h0les! Graphically and gameplay, the game is better than the previous games in the series Call of Duty. But the plot is complete crap. Well, at least the money from the purchase returned...
  65. Oct 25, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Дефолтная клюква, сюжет схожий с MW из-за этого сложно назвать это перезапуском, геймплейных новшеств нет Expand
  66. Oct 25, 2019
    Игра настолько мерзкая, насколько в ней хороша графика. Русофобия - это единственное, чему учит ваша «серая мораль».
  67. Oct 26, 2019
    Америкосы перегибают палку с истерией антироссийской. За графику 2
  68. Oct 27, 2019
    И где же обещанная "серость войны" по сути русские в игре это чистое зло а все остальные чистое добро.
  69. Oct 27, 2019
    Bad story.
    Bad staging.
    Boring gameplay.
    A single company is bad. Bad for as much, as strong and disgusting Russophobia, which goes through whole story. The brightest example of propaganda and nationalism.

The pros? Hmm... graphics?
    And may be 1-2 multiplayer modes.
  70. Oct 26, 2019
    Paid reviews and streamers, but still no result.
    Developers and Activision should apologize after this propagandistic piece of garbage.
    russia is not your enemy, stop making it the main antagonist with so much hate. Stop lying about gray morality and make it black n white.
    for me — this is enough. goodbye activision, goodbye blizzard. hope you are happy with the relationship you ruined
  71. Oct 26, 2019
    Я думал, что хуже COD, чем BO4 быть не может, но Боби Котик доказывает, что нет ничего невозможного.
  72. Oct 25, 2019
    Old fashion game. Old fashion propaganda.

Why is this game needed? Authors are creative impotents who release the same thing under a different wrapper.
  73. Oct 26, 2019
    This is not what people want to play . I'm sure Americans liked it a lot.
  74. Oct 27, 2019
    Русофобы, русские не террористы. Русские настоящая надежда всего мира. Желаю вам почитать настоящую историю, и понять кто множество раз спасал мир.
  75. Oct 26, 2019
    За абсурд происходящих в компании. За злых русских и тд...
  76. Oct 26, 2019
    Has been released a part 4 of the Modern Warfare, where the Russians is antagonists again. Since when do computer games become a part of political propaganda?
  77. Oct 25, 2019
    The graphics are excellent, the shooting and movement of the character feel much better, but here SINGLEPLAYER company BAD, VERY BAD.
    In this game, the game is attributed to war crimes. There is no gray morality in this game, all Russian evil and all of them need to be hated, screenwriters from an endless parish) are trying to incite full-fledged hatred specifically to Russia (Russians), and the SAS are exposed as idiots (as British intelligence could not have noticed a whole army of terrorists) . The Russian army did not occupy one country for 20 years. Ehhh, and the scriptwriter had such potential to show both the American army on the unintended side, and the Russian, in general, they earn more money in the war.
    It’s a pity that the good American soldiers for world peace, and only damned Russians are trying to achieve this. Guantanomo screenwriter doesn't remember, huh? although not, if he remembered, most likely, and this would also be connected with Russia.
  78. Oct 26, 2019
    Говорили одно, а сделали по другому, классно, молодцы... Просто такой бред...
  79. Oct 26, 2019
    Видимо в игре противоположная вселенная по отношению к нашей действительности... было бы правильней если бы американцев приравнивали к террористам, которые разваливают государства
  80. Oct 26, 2019
    Глупая пропаганда!
    10 русских террористов из 10.
  81. Oct 25, 2019
    Mas de lo mismo, lo bueno es que no pague y lo jugué en casa de un amigo, mapas pequeños con pocos jugadores y gráficos de generaciones pasadas, siguen sin aprender de la competencia
  82. Oct 26, 2019
    Русские абсолютное зло, без всякой морали. Кошмарят Сирию, вешают, насилую людей и поддерживают авторитарный режим. Нахуй такую кампанию.
  83. Oct 25, 2019
    worse cod game ever, the map is so bad..
    It’s not quit cod,it’s kind of battlefield game.
  84. Oct 25, 2019
    Why activation is trying to make this game a propaganda. Why Cod is trying to make everyone an enemy and US a hero. It will be a much better game to hire someone to write a decent story. That is why I love so much about the titan-fall 2. I literally cried when I saw BT sacrificed himself. But for Cod, I just felt funny. Bad game, Activation should pay players to play this garbage.
  85. Oct 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Wow, guys, I had been surprised by your single player, the campaign story is so racist, I've never seen so many of Russophobic ideas in one place, oh my good Activision/Infinity ward, what is wrong with you guys?!

Instead of calling the main villain with Russian surname Barkov, you should give to your villains your developers' surnames

And the technical quality of the game is average but the network part is trash
  86. Oct 25, 2019
    Call of duty propaganda. Как всегда злые русские травят всех своим газом и убивают детей
  87. Oct 25, 2019
    Russophobic propaganda, games should be out of politics, what was shown in the game is disgusting
  88. Oct 25, 2019
    Comment is not even what the real propaganda, "Activision" decided to take a master class with "CNN", in writing the story, for Russophobic ideas in the new part of " CALL of DUTY: MODERN WARFARE ". The only Corporation "Sony" Still did not bow its head under this false, hypocritical, Nazi, terrorist propaganda project.
  89. Oct 26, 2019
    Propaganda against the Russians. It is unfortunate that the developers took this step against the Russian population. I will never buy their product again.
  90. Oct 26, 2019
    Russian are bad, russians are terrible! Activision come to Russia and say it face to face! Stupid propagandists!
  91. Oct 25, 2019
    Чуваки, это перебор, нельзя было cделать по мягче? или вы и в правду думаете что русские занимаются этим дерьмом?
  92. Oct 27, 2019
    И в номинации "Лучшая пропаганда 2019 года" занимает-Call of duty:Modern Warfare
  93. Oct 30, 2019
    COD MW is pure Russophobic propaganda. The political propaganda in this game is appalling. And this is coming from an American and a veteran USMC. Don't be manipulated by the propaganda.

Beside the propaganda, the game looks great, but in reality is subpar. 2019 and still no destructible environments like R6 Siege and Battlefield.
  94. Oct 26, 2019
    Make the game worse than this is almost impossible. All that can be done badly, they did poorly. Disgusting.
  95. Oct 26, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Из года в год одно и то же. Клюквенный сироп за 60$. Ммммм. CoD never change. Expand
  96. Oct 25, 2019
    Blocking entire game modes for a year is **** And just wait a month or two and we are going to have loot boxes.
  97. Oct 26, 2019
    God Brits and Americans and bad Russkies. Nothing new. Another Pure anti-Russian propaganda from Activision. Shame.
  98. Oct 25, 2019
    Not that great this time and campaign was rushed no content really just a cod movie. Online is cookie cutter. Weapons seem good but are clunky to handle.
  99. Oct 26, 2019
    Ребят,моя страна совершала ошибки,но почему вы показываете откровенную Гебелевскую пропаганду и ложь,при этом делая из себя белых рыцарей,мы никогда не ставили цели уничтожить весь мир,мы такие же люди как и вы,а вы почему-то делаете из нас демонов.
    Жаль,я до сих пор воспринимаю с теплотой миссию из 3 mбаты,где все показао прекрасно,где русские и американцы вместе остановили по настоящему злых парней, наших олигархов и ваших искусственных бешеных псов, надеюсь когда вы поймёте что мы обычные парни.
  100. Oct 27, 2019
    The game is a piece of russophobic propaganda. Ask for a refund if you were so naive to buy it.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 78 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Feb 28, 2020
    Everything is upside down. Call of Duty has a better solo campaign than multiplayer after many years. We will remember a perfectly scripted war with a dense atmosphere, but we’ll forget about the unbalanced online multiplayer. [Issue#298]
  2. Jan 29, 2020
    After a multiplayer-centric episode, the COD fans will be delight with the return of a nervous and strong solo campaign. Modern Warfare is back with old-fashioned gameplay that is more grounded and efficient. The generous amount of content adds some depth to one of the best chapters of the saga to date. Magic!
  3. Jan 7, 2020
    Overall Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is a good title that is marred by the expectations that the Modern Warfare name brings with it. The campaign has some really stellar gameplay moments that are brought down by the mediocre plot. Multiplayer was fun but felt a bit like the competition’s output (despite there being no Battlefield release this year) which may be a turn off for some. I don’t think Modern Warfare 2019 has done anything to make me rethink waiting for substantial price drops to play Call of Duty campaigns, because clearly multiplayer is still Activision’s main focus and that’s just not where I get my kicks.