7.9

1. Oct 18, 2019
    Level design is so bad - like a maze runner with enemies around every corner. No weight on impact. Was waiting for this game for over 2 years, omg such a let down. Could not even wait for the end, sold it and want to forget it. Biggest disappointment ever for me.
  2. Oct 2, 2019
    It should have been good I love souls games and ones like them but vein had 1 awful level you know which one guys and an atrocious camera I just could not recommend
  3. Sep 28, 2019
    Troppo facile! Se ti piace solo creare il personaggio consiglio di scaricarsi la demo.
  4. Sep 28, 2019
    Idk what the people rating this as 10 are playing as other than the character creation, this game is super average. The story is mediocre the combat is clunky and there is nothing special about this game. Rating this high just tells bandai that they can keep making mediocre games as long as they put in good customization.
  5. Sep 27, 2019
    Эта работа слишком ужасна.
    Полный насилия, некачественных движений и некачественных карт
    Это фатальные ошибки, которые не могут быть исправлены обновлением, и сделает эту игру 0 очками.
  6. Sep 27, 2019
    Es para mi lo mismo que con god eater un concepto al cual le meten personajes anime y es un juego con buen lavado de cara pero en sustancia queda a deber
  7. Sep 27, 2019
    Almost everything is bad in this game: design, maps, characters, music, enemies, new mechanics, stupid NPCs, a simplified pumping system, and the biggest drawback is anime. Nice only graphics. 1 of 10
  8. Sep 29, 2019
    Just another poor "Demon's Souls" wanabe. Game badly designed, camera job is insanely bad and no sense for reward. I wish, that there was some kind of refund for such "games"
  9. Sep 30, 2019
    It was like an energy drink started nice but went downhill from there and cost lots of $
  10. Sep 30, 2019
    It was really bad. The combat and graphics do not feel like they belong in this generation.
  11. Sep 30, 2019
    I did not enjoy it the fights were not fun and I did not really like the story at all. I am happy people enjoyed it though.
  12. Oct 1, 2019
    The character creator is great but everything else has been done much better in other games.
  13. Bht
    Oct 1, 2019
    1st thing fan service and sexism are different. The fact you can create your own character is proof this is not sexist. But does that make it a good game.... no not really it may have been fun if I did not buy for full price.
  14. Sep 30, 2019
    Boring, repetitive, a lot of money...
    I wouldn't recommend spending money on this game.
  15. Sep 27, 2019
    It existed and hurt me by its sexism. The combat is ok and the character creator is great but a game like this in 2019 is sad. I prefered the surge 2
  16. Sep 27, 2019
    it terrible
  17. Oct 15, 2019
    Just a **** dark souls clone that fails in every souls aspect. Nothing much to say about.
  18. Oct 17, 2019
    the combat system is really bad. Don't make you feel in a battle like ds o sekiro, if it's a clone of them, i think the could put more effort in clone it competely.
  19. Oct 18, 2019
    This game has poor location design, poor weapon design, lack of any balance in a solo-game, there are too few veils.
  20. Oct 21, 2019
    literal soft hentai game that sexualizes Female characters but leaves Male character not sexualized at all with Female characters having skimpy clothes while nothing of that for Male characters that look like literal tooth picks, if you're going to sexualize one gender mind aswell do the same the other gender, sexist and hypocritical.
  21. Oct 13, 2019
    Das Spiel will ein Dark souls sein aber kommt an die Atmosphäre, Qualität oder an den Spiel Spaß nicht minimal ran.
    -Gebiete Linear. Unkreativ und Lieblos -Von Anfang bis Ende nur die gleichen Gegner
    -Sounds und Musik sind schlecht und wiederholen sich ständig
    -Lässt sich nicht so flüssig spielen wie Souls, Bloodborne oder Sekiro und wirkt sehr träge

1. Oct 23, 2019
    A stylish anime soulslike with a pretty enjoyable fighting system and many different ways to play. The enemy design, however, is extremely unimaginative which applies to the level design and the story as well.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Oct 22, 2019
    This souls-lite with an artful anime sheen impresses visually and presents an accessible take on the winning formula but fails to endear us with its bland environments and toothless story. [Issue#168, p.84]
  3. Oct 21, 2019
    Code Vein is going to be divisive. Out of the box, it's not a very good game. The balance in difficulty is a mess, with certain classes and abilities feeling hugely overpowered; the partners making even the most challenging encounter easy, until the difficulty spikes massively towards the conclusion. It's in that conclusion that Code Vein shines at its best. For the players willing to invest the time to get there, and good enough to learn how to master the considerably complex system, there is a superb experience waiting. It's just a shame it takes so long to get there.