7.8

1. Jan 13, 2021
    What a **** game ,what a **** controls .Dont play this game unless you want to get cancer
  2. Jan 8, 2021
    sa va dau la muieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sa mio sugeti
    va iau familia an pula
  3. Jan 5, 2021
    Obra maestra , uno de los mejores juegos de la historia, no hagan caso a las notas de usuarios ni a las de la prensa, compruebenlo ustedes mismos, gran combate, gran banda sonora y magistral diseño de niveles.
  4. Dec 28, 2020
    Praise of the sun para esse jogo maravilhoso, foi primeiro da franquia que joguei em 2018 e agora termino ele novamente em 2020, simplesmente um dos melhores jogos que já joguei.
    -Prós
    -Combate estratégico ( vencer um boss dps de tentar varias e varias builds não tem preço ) -Trilha sonora -Level design -Boss battles -Tempo da campanha/ side quests -Fator replay Contras - Não
    -Prós
    -Trilha sonora
    -Level design
    -Boss battles
    -Tempo da campanha/ side quests
    -Fator replay

Contras
    - Não tive nenhum grande motivo para inserir algo aqui.
    - Boa sorte a todos que chegarem a Anor Londo
  5. Dec 27, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I love it, best game ever guys, praise the sun and don't link the fire fellas Expand
  6. Dec 9, 2020
    Plz note this may have spoilers. i am gonna be honest i did not like this game at all. It sucked i have played all dark souls games and loved them all but this is crap. i beat the game and can say it is not a fine wine. The areas are boring and majority of bosses suck the only decent boss in the game is ornestein and smough. The final boss is trash gwynn is bad the only good thing aboutPlz note this may have spoilers. i am gonna be honest i did not like this game at all. It sucked i have played all dark souls games and loved them all but this is crap. i beat the game and can say it is not a fine wine. The areas are boring and majority of bosses suck the only decent boss in the game is ornestein and smough. The final boss is trash gwynn is bad the only good thing about the fight is the pling pling plong. what i hate is that once you beat the game it takes you automatically into ng plus which is dumb. the npcs suck the only good one is lautrec. Also wtf is bed of chaos. What kind of remaster is this sh££ the graphics look the same and all the buggy sh££ is still there. What the f is this crap i do not recommend. People complain about ds2 but this sh££ is 10 times worse. Also a boss fight called four kings for some reason makes you fight 6. The only somewhat decent area is freaking anor londo everywhere else sucks. tomb of the giants is trash lost izalith is trash senns fortress is trash practically the entire game is trash. This remaster is terrible. Also gwyndolin is the defintion of hallway simulator. The ai of the enemies is retarded and who the f made blightown as an area. 70 percent of all the bosses are all reskins wtf. one thing i hate about ds 1 is that you cannot teleport to bonfires unless you reach the halfway point and beat ornestein and smough and the firekeeper is retarded. to conclude i despise this game. Expand
  7. Nov 29, 2020
    This is just Dark Souls with 60 FPS and higher resolution (on pro). Not that it is a bad thing since the game is an epic adventure. Has amazing features as new game + and varied classes. The bosses can sometimes be a challenge. The only boss I have a problem is the Bed of Chaos but the community already knows that xD.
  8. Nov 26, 2020
    O melhor dos Dark Souls, jogo viciante, com uma gameplay divertida, muito desafiador e muito satisfatório. História e mundo intrigantes, porém não muito claros, deixando muitos aspectos apenas para teorias
  9. Nov 24, 2020
    This game is one of the first games I played when I got my PS4 and one of the main reasons I bought a PS4. It is easily the most difficult Platinum Trophy I have ever earned. (To be fair, I made it harder on myself by popping all the Boss Souls in my NG cycle which led to me spending hours fighting and dying to Four Kings at NG+2 or 3.)

The story in this game requires a lot of digging

The story in this game requires a lot of digging and reading item descriptions (and probably some guides) but once you get it it's a great story that leaves you wanting more details. The gameplay is where this game shines. I got absolutely brutalized my first playthrough but once I got a handle on it after playing hours of Dark Souls 1-3 and Bloodborne it became some of the most satisfying gameplay I've experienced. This and Bloodborne are the two games where finally beating a boss after slamming my head against a wall for hours on end made me cry tears of victory. It's a feeling only possible in games this difficult that require practice to get down the timing and strategies needed to succeed. After getting the Platinum in this game, I've replayed it several times because it has great replayability. It is one of few games that I would liken to comfort food or watching your favorite movie. Most of the environments in this game are really well designed and visually impressive.

That being said, there are glaring flaws in this game. I take two points off this score for the Bed of Chaos boss fight alone. I have fought and defeated all but two of the boss fighting in the Souls series and Bed of Chaos is probably the worst designed fight of any of them. Capra Demon is also a slog but would be forgivable if BoC was a better fight.

I would strongly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys a challenging video game. Success requires a lot of practice and learning along the way and therefore feels all the more rewarding.
  10. Nov 23, 2020
    very good a masterpiece I was never a fan of souls like but this game is very good the controls are good 10/10
  11. Nov 21, 2020
    I love this game. It's my second favorite game of all time. The remastered version does very little to fix any problems in the original. Such as the lazily design Lost Izalith, chain backstabbing, outdated warping system, complex DLC access, and poor graphics. The 60fps with proper physics though made it a buy for me. If this was a full on remake with most of the flaws fixed, I would giveI love this game. It's my second favorite game of all time. The remastered version does very little to fix any problems in the original. Such as the lazily design Lost Izalith, chain backstabbing, outdated warping system, complex DLC access, and poor graphics. The 60fps with proper physics though made it a buy for me. If this was a full on remake with most of the flaws fixed, I would give this a 10/10. Something that irritates me though about this game was how many reviewers on YouTube would be saying don't buy this, because it doesn't improve much at all. This logic only applies to people on PC who own the original PTDE. If you're a console player or don't have the PTDE, and you want to play Dark Souls, this is the best way. Hell, even if you have the original PC release, it's still better, because it runs at a proper 60fps with no physic bugs. There's definitely a reason for it to be the only version on PC. Expand
  12. Nov 17, 2020
    Esse Remaster foi bem preguiçoso, mas, o jogo é muito bom. O segundo melhor Souls na minha opinião kkkk
  13. Nov 16, 2020
    Melhoraram a qualidade da iluminação e dia modelos que estavam bugados da geração passada ficou ótimo!
  14. Nov 16, 2020
    Fun gameplay and amazing level design with a great story telling and world building, although it's pretty hard to understand in first glance. Overall, the best game of the trilogy made more accessible to people that don't have PC or older consoles.
  15. Nov 12, 2020
    Игра чёткая. Она постоянно держит тебя в напряжении, обычные мобы могут тебя убить, причём это будет не исключением, это будет постоянно, тебе страшно проходить дальше потому-что ты не знаешь что ждёт тебя впереди, и тебе не хочется продолжать.Игра чёткая. Она постоянно держит тебя в напряжении, обычные мобы могут тебя убить, причём это будет не исключением, это будет постоянно, тебе страшно проходить дальше потому-что ты не знаешь что ждёт тебя впереди, и тебе не хочется продолжать.
  16. Nov 8, 2020
    It’s too hard :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
  17. Nov 5, 2020
    La historia está muy mal contada los gráficos son pésimos pero si vienes por otras cosas como las peleas y los bosses te lo recomiendo
  18. Oct 25, 2020
    The first playthrough is frustratingly cryptic and not in a fun way and some bonfire placements are completely idiotic but beyond that Dark Souls 1 is a fantastic and highly replayable game that everyone should experience at some point
  19. Oct 22, 2020
    Un juego muy bueno, con un gran diseño de mazmorras, atajos inteligentes, un mundo detallado y difícil i una buena jugabilidad. Lo que menos me ha gustado del juego fue que los movimientos eran mucho más lentos que en Dark Souls III, a parte de que la banda sonora no impactaba tanto, y los jefes eran fáciles si ibas mamadisimo.
  20. Oct 20, 2020
    Yet again i was hooked. The beautiful Arno Londo ornstien and smoug boss fight is one of the best in the series.
  21. Oct 14, 2020
    It stuns me how good this game is. It's indescribable. This game is so immeasurably perfect that I cannot possibly put it into words, and I can't even attempt to. This game is simply the best (Better than all the rest) and you're a fool to not get this game as soon as it goes on deal, and you're a moron to not play it once you have it.
  22. Oct 10, 2020
    Really enjoying my first play through. I would say its a must for any Souls fan.
  23. Sep 28, 2020
    From software isn’t a game developers, they are a company dedicated to trolling a fan base that wants to be cheated out of progress at every turn. I love a good challenge, but dark souls is a hack.
  24. Sep 16, 2020
    Dark Souls es uno de los mejores juegos de "TODOS LOS TIEMPOS". Cuenta con un gran combate estratégico en el cual tendremos que enfrentar enemigos difíciles. Desde el inicio hay que ir con cuidado para no morir aunque si morimos no hay problema este es un juego de probar nuevas maneras de afrontar el reto.

La ambientación y diseño de niveles es de lo mejor que se ha visto en los últimos años, el juego cuenta con muchas trampas en todo el mapa y esto hará que estemos muy alerta a lo que se avecina siempre. Hay gran cantidad de enemigos y todos son diferentes y agresivos pero tendremos una gran variedad de escudos para protegernos y armas que podremos mejorar bastante y de diferentes maneras para que las adecuemos según creamos que sea lo mejor para derrotar a tal enemigo. Adicionalmente obtendremos hechizos y piromancias que básicamente lo resumo en magia estos se obtienen de diferentes maneras los mas fáciles son de pago con almas dentro del juego pero serán los mas básicos, al final de cuentas esto hará los combates muy divertidos y variados.

Algo que hace especial a este juego es que desde que encontremos nuestro primer ítem nos revelara partes de la historia del juego como un gigantesco rompecabezas, ya que la misma se narra atreves de los NPC´s que nos encontremos en el camino las pocas cinematicas y los ítems así que aquí todo es importante.

En resumen tenemos un juego solido con grandes combates finales, gran historia y ambientación, divertido a mas no poder, y con componentes online que lo hacen mas original ya que podemos ayudar a jugadores que ni siquiera conocemos o podremos quedar de acuerdo con nuestros amigos o podremos estropearle la aventura a otros jugadores invadiéndolos y estropeando su avance, esto se escucha sencillo pero hay unos "PACTOS" que haremos dentro del juego con NPC´s que nos darán recompensas según lo que decidamos hacer o ayudar o eliminar a la persona online.

NOTA: No esperes mas y juega a esta obra de arte!!!
  25. Aug 27, 2020
    Dark souls remastered es la encarnación de la perfección.

Pero esa perfección es algo que ya hemos visto. Esta crítica se basa en apartados técnicos, ya que juzgar al juego por otro aspecto, es juzgar al original. Estamos otra vez en Lordran, esta vez en HD pero limitados a 60 FPS y yo pregunto: ¿Tan complicado es no limitarlo a 60? El juego trae notables optimizaciones en la
    Dark souls remastered es la encarnación de la perfección.

Pero esa perfección es algo que ya hemos visto.

El juego trae notables optimizaciones en la ciudad infestada y un "rediseño" de texturas y poco mas.

Siendo sincero, lo unico a destacar es que traiga el DLC incluido.

Y si, tiene todo lo que tenia el primero y un par de mejoras tecnicas, pero cobrar eso a 40 euros es como poco robo.

Aun así le doy un 9 porque tiene todo lo del original y eso lo hace indudablemente bueno.
  26. Aug 20, 2020
    Even without understanding the lore at first .. the gameplay alone made me fall in love with this game,
  27. Aug 15, 2020
    One of the best game that has ever been made. Hidetaka Miyazaki and his team are geniuses. The best gameplay and level design that I’ve ever seen
  28. Aug 15, 2020
    As someone who didn’t have a PS3 or a PC to run the original Dark Souls, it was a great chance to play DS in its original state at a smooth 60 FPS. For allowing me to finally experience the masterpiece on my PS4 with no bugs, I give it a 10 out of 10.
  29. Aug 11, 2020
    Dark souls remastered ist ein gutes spiel aber es ist nicht alles original gehalten z.B das Leuchtfeuer PVP system ist nicht verbessert worden
  30. Aug 10, 2020
    Didn't play the game back in the day, so this remaster came as a blessing to me. Enjoyed it from beginning to end, best level design I've seen in a game. Pure magic.
  31. Aug 6, 2020
    Only way to plasy Ds1 on Ps4
    Still one of the best games of generation.
    Some changes to how multiplayer works and some graphical changes (nothign special) calling remastered only because
  32. Aug 3, 2020
    An absolute masterpiece in every way. A game that defined a generation and became a genre.
    Everybody should try this game at some point.
    I haven't faced any issue mentioned by the other scores, probably because I played this recently, years after the patches were released.
  33. Aug 1, 2020
    Es dark souls mejorado, eso ya dice mucho. Pero vamos al grano... Recomendable, tanto para aquellos que busque un reto, los que solo quieren divertirse o los que quieren un juego profundo. Dark souls puede ser abordado de muchas maneras, puedes jugarlo si te quieres poner metas y retos, te va a gustar si eres de los que no les importa la historia de un juego y lo único que les importa esEs dark souls mejorado, eso ya dice mucho. Pero vamos al grano... Recomendable, tanto para aquellos que busque un reto, los que solo quieren divertirse o los que quieren un juego profundo. Dark souls puede ser abordado de muchas maneras, puedes jugarlo si te quieres poner metas y retos, te va a gustar si eres de los que no les importa la historia de un juego y lo único que les importa es el Gameplay, y para los que les gusta un juego con una historia buena, dark souls la ofrece. La música es buena y al igual que la historia, te puede gustar si entiendes el juego o puede ser agradable aún si no sabes que está pasando y no entiendes porque suenan esas melodías, por qué si, en este juego hasta la música tiene un significado. La jugabilidad puede parecer tosca pero pronto entiendes que es parte de la experiencia, que no eres un protagonista todo poderoso, no, aquí eres solo un avatar sin nada especial aparentemente y si quieres avanzar tendrás que lidiar con todo tu entorno, dentro y fuera del juego. No puedo decir mucho, es complicado explicar un juego asi, solo juegalo y dale varias oportunidades, si logra engancharte un poco ya no lo soltaras Expand
  34. Jul 28, 2020
    I kinda understand other people's complaints and that they consider the game to be a cash grab; However this was my first time playing a Dark Souls game (I've platinum trophy in both Sekiro and Bloodborne). My overall experience was very good, and my initial experience was the most painful I've ever had.

This game had one of the worst first impressions and it made me hate my existence, however a lot of the frustrations I've encountered were avoidable by looking up on how to proceed in the game (which I definitely recommend). At first I wasn't so impressed with the visuals of the game, but pretty soon it grew in me and I honestly think the game looks beautiful; Not perfect, but beautiful.

The soundtrack other than 2 or 3 tracks is not that special, and similar to other FromSoftware games you pretty much don't encounter any music except in boss fights. Speaking of boss fights; I don't really know if the fact that this is my 3rd "souls" game made me feel the bosses overall are not that ridiculously hard or they actually aren't that hard. In case of having poorly designed boss fights, rather being the fighting area or the attacks of the boss or just how to beat the boss, I would say the game has one such boss, which again one can look up a guide and it'll become simple.

In any case, the main source of my deaths were not the bosses but the normal enemy types all around the map. There are enemies I absolutely despise, and areas I really don't like to explore; I'm now used to both beating the enemies and exploring the area, but the path to my current state was indeed somewhat painful.

In general, is this game a masterpiece worthy of a remaster? I think yes, it kinda is. The whole map of the world in this game is impressively massive with a lot of attention to details. The lore, the NPCs, the weapons, the outfits are all interesting. One other thing about souls game, is you get rewarded for exploring the areas of the game and you will most of the times find something interesting and/or useful.

So overall I do love this game and I can recommend playing it.
    I can't give this game a 10/10 since:
    1- my first impression was really painful (anyone else without using a guide will likely have the same painful initial experience) 2- There were some parts of the game that were not designed that well. Some areas, enemy types and 1 or 2 bosses.

I also bought the game in discount and I'd totally recommend buying the game on a lower price.
    With a small look on a guide and a somewhat high patience, the game will be a fun overall experience.
  35. Jul 28, 2020
    One of the greatest game ever made, remade into ultraHD and 60 fps, what more could u ask for, it does not need to add anything else, it would be a even better experience for new souls players.
  36. Jul 26, 2020
    Uma aventura sem igual . O combate e o desafio desse jogo alegram meu coração pro um game dificil e quebravel como todo darksouls o que deixa o desafio mais fácil , mais se vc joga sem trapaça vera a real dificuldade
  37. Jul 25, 2020
    What matters to me is that they fixed Blighttown play town on the original PS3 release had a frame rate issue Dark Souls remastered fixes it this remaster was made for consoles and I'm absolutely satisfied I'm able to play it on my PS4
  38. Jul 25, 2020
    Сразу отмечу, что в оригинальный Dark Souls я не играл, поэтому отметить качество ремастера не смогу, однако игра прекрасна с первых минут знакомства с ней, одна из лучших игр в жанре тёмного фентэзи. А не понравилось мне искусственное растягивание игры, в частности нереально гигантский маршрут до некоторых боссов, к слову в следующий играх студии это исправилиСразу отмечу, что в оригинальный Dark Souls я не играл, поэтому отметить качество ремастера не смогу, однако игра прекрасна с первых минут знакомства с ней, одна из лучших игр в жанре тёмного фентэзи. А не понравилось мне искусственное растягивание игры, в частности нереально гигантский маршрут до некоторых боссов, к слову в следующий играх студии это исправили
  39. Jul 23, 2020
    Good game mechanics

Amazing game lore

Amazing game music and suontrak
  40. Jul 19, 2020
    I **** love this game, it’s almost perfect (like bloodborn) is so.... good.
  41. Jul 19, 2020
    I've been playing videogames every since 30 years ago and started playing Darksouls in July 2020 for the first time. All I can say is this game is glorious!! It is one of the best games I ever played in my life. If you like playing RPG type like Castlevania symphony of the night this game is a must play! Comoletely time worth!
    The game is challenging and that is why I'm loving it. I'm
    The game is challenging and that is why I'm loving it. I'm really enjoying the combat, the armor omg.. everything is awesome! I LOVE YOU DARKSOULS!
  42. Jul 16, 2020
    Es el mismo juego que el original. No trae nuevo contenido y a nivel gráfico es lo mismo, simplemente se mejora la resolución y ya. A pesar de ello, si no lo habías jugado en la anterior generación, no lo dudes y pruébalo si te gustan los desafíos.
  43. Jul 11, 2020
    I love Dark Souls. Its a game that made me love gaming again after me enjoying this medium less and less.
    So let me just start with the bad. It's a bad Remastered. The graphics are not really improved and many bugs off the old games are still there (some intentionally).
    However that doesn't change the fact that this game for me is solid 10/10. Everything about the game is just amazing. The fighting is slow and methodical which can be annoying but I love that you can brutally punish your enemies if you are good at the game.
    But the best thing about this game is how everything is connected. Not just through map layout but also the lore of the game itself.
    The lore of the game is also just awesome and your first play through makes you really curious and you just want to find out more about this whole world you are dropped into.
    The challenge is probably the most known factor about this game. And even though there are some **** challenges (Capra Demon and Bed of ****) the challenge this game offers was truly addicting for me. Every time I got the the End of a Boss for the first time my hard started going like crazy and I just got extremely nervous. But then when you defeat the boss you died countless of attempts to you just feel this amazing relief and pure happiness. I have beaten many games and I have this feeling less and less and From Software games are able to give me this experience is just amazing. I also understand when people complain about having to run the boss fight all over again. But in my opinion its completely fine because you can skip most enemies easily.
    Another great thing about this game is the opportunity to mod the game. When I am doing a walktrough of Dark Souls I am playing with the Item Randomizer Mod. I also am not a very technical person but i could do it easily.
    Those are just a view reasons why i like this game.
  44. Jul 9, 2020
    The game is hard for the sake of it.
    Not actually that fun
    The story is poorly told
    The graphics are quite average
    I really do not see what the hype is all about
    Go play Devil May Cry or Dante's Inferno. Way better games
  45. Jul 6, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. First time playing the first Dark Souls and it was great. The level design here compared to DS3 is harder and more complex and in more ways than one it is better. I have heard tales of the infamous Sen's Fortress and loved playing through it to get to the boss despite the annoying deaths. I have also heard the tales of the beauty of Anor Londo, and seeing it was glorious. The city basked in what seemed like an eternal sunset and with the slick architecture made the large city feel even grander. And perhaps the most important tale is that of the Firelink Shrine music, hearing it whenever you find shortcuts or go from X to Y and you find that a path leads back the shrine is wonderful.
    However, there are some garbage places too, like Demon Ruins with its stretched-out design filled with reskins of enemies and boring bosses. I also disliked Tomb of Giants, for the gimmick of not being able to see anything until you get the lantern. Despite being smaller than most areas, the idea of using the lantern to see and changing your playstyle is interesting, but it was more annoying and boring than fun.

On the note of bosses, you either get really easy and simple design-wise and overall quite trash, like Stray Demon, Bed of Chaos to name a few. Or you get absolute bangers of bosses, Like Gwyn, Artorias and Manus, that are challenging but extremely fun to play against. Basically the highs of the bosses and areas are really high, but the lows of them are quite low indeed.

The graphics were expected but I didn't have too much of a problem with them. The music and sound quality were fantastic though, beautiful and haunting. The game had an Intriguing story with a mysterious set of characters and the basis for many loved ones. Reading other reviews suggest that as a remaster, this didn't hit the mark, but I can't review it over the same basis. Albeit, I confidently say that as my first experience of the Dark Souls, it certainly was phenomenal.
  46. Jul 5, 2020
    Una obra maestra en mi opinion, excelente jugabilidad, historia intrigante, un mundo oscuro y profundo, combates contra jefes monstruosos e inolvidables. Como juego es excelente, pero pudieron aprovechar para hacer un poco más de contenido.
    Y una cosa más: NO ES TAN DIFICIL, solo requiere un poco de tiempo y esfuerzo.
  47. Jun 27, 2020
    Dark souls is still a damn good game though not much has happened to improve the game through the remaster.
  48. Jun 27, 2020
    This was the first time I experienced Dark Souls, I had not played the original and while its controls aged a bit I never really had an issue with them, and while not as fluid as DS3 (obviously) it offers a different kind of challenge thanks to its limitations. So yeah, I was a newcomer when I first played this and can't really evaluate if it is a good remaster or not, just give it aThis was the first time I experienced Dark Souls, I had not played the original and while its controls aged a bit I never really had an issue with them, and while not as fluid as DS3 (obviously) it offers a different kind of challenge thanks to its limitations. So yeah, I was a newcomer when I first played this and can't really evaluate if it is a good remaster or not, just give it a review as an individual game.

The punishing nature is still there and I enjoyed every moment of just trying to figure out the next step in the adventure in a very intuitive way. While there were no instructions you can still make it from beginning to end if you just explore the beautiful yet dreadful world a little bit.

Basically, challenging bosses, lots of classes and weapons to choose from, freedom to explore as you please and fantastic lore. Doesn't disappoint even when playing this after Dark Souls 3.
  49. Jun 25, 2020
    First of All I am in love with dark souls and the souls serious in general, ya this game is a more port then remaster but still that doesn’t change the fact dark souls in it self remastered or not is still a game that brings you in an Adventure and It’s hard to forget and ya it bugged but that shouldn’t stop people playing it and even so things like Skyrim and buggy as hell but it stillFirst of All I am in love with dark souls and the souls serious in general, ya this game is a more port then remaster but still that doesn’t change the fact dark souls in it self remastered or not is still a game that brings you in an Adventure and It’s hard to forget and ya it bugged but that shouldn’t stop people playing it and even so things like Skyrim and buggy as hell but it still people love this game to death including me. The only thing that prevents this from a 10 is orinsten and smoe but that’s because every character I make it makes the fight glitcher but I still beat it and I play this game for more than a 1000 hours and I even have a YouTube channel that shows me playing ( Shameless plug in subscribe to dsmcq ) but all said and done this game is without a doubt the best game I ever played Expand
  50. Jun 25, 2020
    A remaster of what is in my opinion the greatest game of all time, absolutely zero complaints here.
  51. Jun 22, 2020
    Excellent game! Probably the best I have ever played! The remaster might be underwhelming, but it is definitely worth your time. 10/10
  52. Jun 22, 2020
    El origen de la leyenda. Para los jugadores que nos iniciamos en el mundo Souls con Bloodborne un placer de jugarlo remasterizado en ps4. Épicos e inolvidables combates, imprescindible.
  53. Jun 22, 2020
    Отнял 1 балл из-за добавленного костра. Может и стало быстрее,но уже не то как должно быть.
  54. Jun 21, 2020
    Best challenge game. Great combat which is simple but you still keep dying anyway
  55. Jun 21, 2020
    7.1 user rating does not do this game justice in my opinion (obviously) From Software are the masters of developing a game that just compels you to come back again and again.
  56. Jun 19, 2020
    First time playing any From game, I never understood the appeal in it, I always liked the story in games and the gameplay came second but this game changed my perspective, it was amazing, I only played offline though, the way the levels were designed, no game could replicate that
  57. Jun 19, 2020
    Ive p-layed only DS remastered version and never played 2011th version of the game.But DS remastered is not bad game,it is ds1 with a bit better graphics than from the DS1 from 2011.But if u havent played 2011 version of the DS1 id recomend it to play this game.
  58. Jun 12, 2020
    Dark Souls remains one of the most memorable games of the past decade; and this new remaster, despite lacking a few needed tweaks; is the best way to play it. The remaster also includes the 'Artorias of the Abyss' DLC, which is a nice addition if you've never played it in the original release.

The remaster itself is decent, but some oversights are also present. You still can't warp between bonfires until around halfway through the game, which can be annoying at times and you also lack the ability to climb ladders quickly or slide down them. I also think the game could have benefited from some more improved textures and lighting in some areas, but overall it's a good conversion.
  59. Apr 27, 2020
    best game ever created
    no game can give u so much joy than dark souls after beating it
  60. Apr 16, 2020
    È stata un ottima idea creare una remastered di questo capolavoro. Questo gioco è quasi perfetto giocabile tranquillamente anche ai giorni nostri
  61. Apr 11, 2020
    A brilliant, brutal sprawling epic of a game with an origami-like structure. It does more for RPGs than the current generation of lazy ripoffs (COD, Assassins Creed). It suffers from lacking a few home comforts. The warping should be standard (and is in every game after it). The world feels alive but in more of a way where you are aware that you are close to death almost always. TraversalA brilliant, brutal sprawling epic of a game with an origami-like structure. It does more for RPGs than the current generation of lazy ripoffs (COD, Assassins Creed). It suffers from lacking a few home comforts. The warping should be standard (and is in every game after it). The world feels alive but in more of a way where you are aware that you are close to death almost always. Traversal feels more raid-like because you are always aware that youre vulnerable. This is the classic for many many people and i would be inclined to agree but must acknowledge that jankiness and lack of certain gaming standards will deter many. Expand
  62. Apr 4, 2020
    I'm a huge souls fan, and I never got to play the original Dark Souls, so I thought hey? Let's give this a shot.

I'll cut this review in 3 parts: 1. Gameplay 2. Story 3. Replayability Gameplay: Dark Souls' combat is hard, but super fun. I know this one feels a lot more slow and clunky as it is based of of a game that came out in 2011, but this didn't bother me at all, I got

I'll cut this review in 3 parts:

1. Gameplay
    2. Story
    3. Replayability

Gameplay:
    Dark Souls' combat is hard, but super fun. I know this one feels a lot more slow and clunky as it is based of of a game that came out in 2011, but this didn't bother me at all, I got used to it rather quickly. The obvious jewels of these games are the boss fights, and while they aren't as bombastic as the new entries they aren't all that bad. Some of them are slow and boring, yes, I agree. But then you have the classics like Gwyn, The 4 Kings, Ornstein and Smough, Black Dragon Kalameet, Arteries, Manus, etc. and you really can't get enough of those. This system rewards you for playing it a lot and mastering the game tactics so you can get better. There's no hand holding. You gotta figure it out all by yourself. And that's why when you finally get the hang of it it's even more rewarding, you get that adrenaline rush on your first playthrough that is just undescribable. The visuals are not that good, which shouldn't come as a surprise, but the 60 FPS is a nice bonus. I don't often talk about music in my reviews but you all know how amazing the music is in the Souls games, this one is no exception, go buy that soundtrack.

Story:
    If I need to dive deep in the lore i'll be here for 2 days, so let me make this quick. You're an Undead that was resurrected by the Curse of the Undead to link the First Flame of Lord Gwyn and perpetuate the Age of Fire, your journey will be long and difficult, as you need to ring the Bells of Awakening, one deep down and one above, to then enter the fortress to get a passage to Anor Londo, the home of the Gods. You then get a vessel in which you need to plant the three Souls of powerful beings to then open the door to the Kiln of the First Flame and then defeat Gwyn to restore the First flame or choose not to to usher in the Age of Men and Dark. Sounds complicated? Because it is. And none of this is explained in the game directly to you, you need to carefully listen to dialogue and read item description to know more about this world. Such a cool way of presenting a story, and with all the Souls games it has always worked perfectly.

Replayability:
    This game can be played in so many different ways, it's insane. Yes the story does play out the same except for the 2 different endings, but the customisations you can make with your character are plentiful. You can be a pyromancer that's shoot black flames, a sorcerer that enchants weapons, a walking tank, a super heavy dps build, a ninja with katanas, etc. you name it. So much potential here.

My final verdict: 9/10
    While this remaster is not really a remaster but a cash grab, for people who have never played the first game this is such a good way to experience it!
  63. Mar 9, 2020
    I didn't play this real time video game much, well I did play it a little, I beat the first boss, but not the second boss.

Currently I am stuck on the second boss right now and I cannot make a progress until I beat the second boss of this real time video game. From my experience I just can say that this real time video game is definitely one of the hardest and most difficult real

From my experience I just can say that this real time video game is definitely one of the hardest and most difficult real time video games without easy mode, so shame.

Maybe this is good that this real time video game doesn't have an easy mode, because this way you both have to learn how to play better and get better in real time video gaming in order to continue playing this real time video game. Otherwise you are just stuck forever.

I don't care that I am stuck on the second boss, because for me, this real time video game is still very fun to play and for me this what makes this real time video game so good.

All games that I consider bad are games that are too boring.

Personally I cannot play any game that is too boring, even if the game is extremely easy and I can finish it very easily without any effort.
  64. Feb 18, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Muito bom o jogo bem feito123456789012345678901234567890

Xxxxccccccccccccc
  65. Jan 18, 2020
    Replaying this game (again) but with slightly better graphics was a wonderful bliss that I think more people would like as long as they give the game a chance to draw them in.
  66. Jan 16, 2020
    I've never played the original Dark Souls which, I imagine, would by now have some not-so-well-aged mechanics, graphics etc. I expected this remaster to be much more modern, but it really felt like playing a PS3 game. Dark Souls is of course a trilogy of high quality so I could enjoy the game regardless of my disappointment with this remaster.
  67. Dec 27, 2019
    I'm giving Dark Souls 1 a 9/10. It's a great game. The remaster on the other hand... is very disappointing. The "graphical enhancements" are a joke.
  68. Dec 25, 2019
    The original dark souls was a really good and well designed game with good level design and fitting difficiulty. Here they lazily decided to only do a remaster even though a remake couls have been very fitting for some of the games big flaws like the really buggy backstabbing mechanic that ruins a lot of the mutiplayer. A remaster though, focuses more on keeping the game as it is andThe original dark souls was a really good and well designed game with good level design and fitting difficiulty. Here they lazily decided to only do a remaster even though a remake couls have been very fitting for some of the games big flaws like the really buggy backstabbing mechanic that ruins a lot of the mutiplayer. A remaster though, focuses more on keeping the game as it is and making the graphics or basic functions better and less buggy.
    Even though they did some of this they also kept and created many bugs while changing the healing system in multiplayer but not changing some of the most obvious gamebreaking bugs..
    The base game is still good but as a remaster this dramatically failed.
  69. Dec 22, 2019
    Dark Souls is one of the best games ever made. Treats older players as they have learned to play. And it teaches new players the delights of the rewards of participating in a great, well-built, refined, and difficult game as a fair one is expected to be.
  70. Dec 3, 2019
    Great game! Wonderful world and brilliant fought system make this game one of must have game for any player who want to play and enjoy gameplay process. One of that game what make game industry move forward to progress!
  71. Dec 1, 2019
    Incredible depth, satisfying combat, it is like walking through a digital art gallery. A truly fun, adult, satisfying adventure! An absolute must for any lover of the medium.
  72. Oct 28, 2019
    This is my favourite game of all time and I have been playing the series since I was 10 years old, starting with the original on the Xbox 360. Being able to replay it years after selling my Xbox was a magical experience. It was just as phenomenal and utterly incredible as I'd remembered it. Easily the best game ever to be released and I doubt there will be a better game ever; Dark Souls VIThis is my favourite game of all time and I have been playing the series since I was 10 years old, starting with the original on the Xbox 360. Being able to replay it years after selling my Xbox was a magical experience. It was just as phenomenal and utterly incredible as I'd remembered it. Easily the best game ever to be released and I doubt there will be a better game ever; Dark Souls VI could be the only conteder Expand
  73. Oct 28, 2019
    It is one of the best games i ever played and one of the hardest too,what i love. The game is very balanced and is a dream for these who played Dark Souls 3.
  74. Oct 22, 2019
    At times janky and obtuse, Dark Souls is a masterwork in rewarding and challenging game design and games storytelling, set in a haunting, interconnected landscape. An experience you won't forget.
  75. Oct 22, 2019
    Simply a masterpiece. From the first to the last our, this game will give you more, than one expierince!
  76. Oct 10, 2019
    Los fans tienen que aprender a no confiarse de Sony y sus payasadas de promesas. Desgraciadamente, todos somos PIPEROSSSS!!!!
  77. Oct 7, 2019
    Funny enough, I played DSR the last out of the 4 (counting BB) but it's one of the best Souls games. So no complains about the remaster, this is definetely the version you should grab if you don't own the original.
  78. Sep 29, 2019
    Finally I have beat it, the ultimate difficulty of the legend, Dark Souls 1. Before this, I had finished so many soullike, (ds2 ds3 bb nioh sekiro surge, even lof .... etc), so I am very experienced in this genre, yet unexpectedly, Dark Souls 1, while it is the oldest, the rumor of its ultimate difficulty still holds true. There are many times I was stunned with the sheer difficulties, andFinally I have beat it, the ultimate difficulty of the legend, Dark Souls 1. Before this, I had finished so many soullike, (ds2 ds3 bb nioh sekiro surge, even lof .... etc), so I am very experienced in this genre, yet unexpectedly, Dark Souls 1, while it is the oldest, the rumor of its ultimate difficulty still holds true. There are many times I was stunned with the sheer difficulties, and were wondering how could old-gen gamers could tolerate with this level of insanity ? even me who considered myself veteran still had hard time. However, harder does not mean better.

I like level design very much. Level design is creatively hard and also has varities. However, what I don't like is the hidden items and bonfires or shortcuts, most are too well hidden, fortunately you still can read the friendly sign on the floor, otherwise I could not find many of them by my own. Map is also very brilliantly crafted, many area are well connected to each others, nevertheless it also gave me confusing of where to go next. If I had never used guide online, I would never finished the game. Unlike other games that I can mostly find hidden shortcut/bonfire and where to go by my own, this game heavily need guide for first timer. Bosses are kinda lacking of movesets but it is understandable because this game was old. Bosses in DLC area are improved in this aspect, but Bosses in main game are not as challenging as those in modern games but still some of them has good gimmicks and the duo guys still gave me hard time. What I hate is the distance from bonfire to bosses in this game are quite long even with shortcuts and not all bonfire can be teleported (and you can't use teleport until midgame), which made the game become somewhat boring from running. Curse and Toxic punishment are much more severe than other games (to the point I was shocked for first time). Upgrade is much more complexed than other titles, which is fine but some blacksmiths are quite troublesome to go back and forth.

Graphic is fine, neat. 60 FPS. Online is ok, no problem. I still find pvp in this game charming.

Overall, I think 8/10 is a fair score for DS1. I quite like the level design but hate that I need to read guide to go through without missing anything important, such as bonfire ... etc. Backtracking in this game is real, you need to know where are you going next to lessen that (basically, need guide).
  79. Sep 25, 2019
    Remaster of one of the best games of history! Don forget that this was the game who changed many things in gaming world and again make developers to bring challenge and joy to their games when the gaming industry goes in wrong way of become easy and playable even if you are 5 years old kid! Thank you miyazaki. Thank you from software team
  80. Sep 13, 2019
    This game was very well organized, and well put together, but you shouldn't come into this game with the knowledge its going to be easy. I don't mean that as a bad thing because the game is supposed to to be hard. That push of being careful and often strategic is very healthy for a game like this.
    The Graphics boost from the original is OK. It definitely looks better, but I feel like they could of done better.
    I think you should buy dark souls remastered its an enjoyable game, but I wouldn't blame you if you got the original instead.
  81. Sep 13, 2019
    just a masterpiece. the graphic is a little bit old looking, but the atmosphere is just outstanding.
  82. Sep 7, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It's breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  83. Jun 2, 2019
    My favorite game of all time, remastered. Still fun on 3rd play through.
    From Software makes the best games these days.
  84. Apr 23, 2019
    Gameplay : 9 (Nice combat mechanics)
    Bosses : 9 (Cool bosses)
    PvP : 8 (Trollest player base I ever met :))
  85. Apr 9, 2019
    I didn't play it on consoles from previous generation, Dark Souls on PS4 was my first contact with this franchise and I'm really impressed. Very fresh and challenging gameplay, great lore and setting. I'm not some hardcore gamer, but I managed to finish it (after lots of hours) and it was a great feeling. I really recommend it. So, now it's time to try Dark Souls II... or maybe Sekiro?
  86. Apr 1, 2019
    easy and short game. and the remaster is not bad ,no worse. I can't say anything more....
  87. Mar 29, 2019
    Worth every penny. Would go through it without ever getting bored. Challenging? Yes. But definitely a must-play experience
  88. Jan 21, 2019
    I completed DS on Xbox 360 without the DLC back in the day... so I was enjoyed to experience this masterpiece in 4k60p and finally play that Artorias DLC. Was really nice getting back into the game, though of course...the challenge was gone after four soulsborne games worth of experience :)
    Normally I would give this game itself a 10 but the remastered seems a bit lazy...so only a 9.
    Still best way to play it if you never played it.
  89. Jan 15, 2019
    Não tem quase nenhuma diferença da versão original,resumindo foi relançado a um preço abusivo no Brasil.O original sim eu daria 94,mas um remaster sem atrativos não.
  90. Jan 12, 2019
    Время игры: 41 час
    Примечание: пройдена полностью, дополнение Artorias of the Abyss (кроме 2 боссов)
  91. Jan 6, 2019
    Voy a permitirme analizar este título desde la persperctiva de un jugador que solo ha jugado el remaster y no la versión original por motivos obvios. Mi opinión de Dark Souls la daré en la propia versión del juego de PlayStation 3 que fue la primera que probé.

Como remaster, este título va justísimo. Más bien es un port con mayor resolución y fps a consolas de nueva generación. El resto del título es exactamente igual.

También contiene el DLC "Artorias of the Abyss", que previamente venía incluído en la edición Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition.

El juego es la misma obra maestra que fue lanzada hace 7 años, pero este remaster es cutre, no aporta nada nuevo, y básicamente te venden lo mismo que con la edición mencionada previamente pero otra vez. Es culpa tanto de FromSoftware por venderte lo mismo de nuevo a 40 euros que de los usuarios por permitir estas prácticas.

¿Recomendado? Sí, pero como "remaster" es muy muy flojo.
  92. Dec 10, 2018
    I don't normally review a game twice. But in this case I have to as my experience this time around was allot more different than when I originally played the game when it came out on the 360.

About 2 years ago I got around to playing Bloodborne, which I was sceptical of as my first outing with Dark Souls had not been that stellar. I fell in love with it and it completely changed how I saw these types of games. So when the DS remaster was released, I decided to try it again with my new perspective. Boy, was I glad I did.

I loved Dark Souls this time around, and now I have a deeper respect for the series.

I can't say to much as I feel I did already cover allot in my initial review. But now I can say that with time and a fresh perspective, I understand the love/hate this game gets from the community.

But one thing I will say is now I notice the game is not as polished as I originally though it was. As a remaster it is stunning, but you can also see that it does feel a little sparse at times and the remaster artificial sheen is apparent.

Overall:
    A great game that I am glad to have given a second chance and finally was able to enjoy it as it was intended.
  93. Nov 22, 2018
    Its funny going back to it after playing that, the two others and Bloodbourne. Keeping boss weapons, knowing where to grind souls etc makes such a difference. I loved the pain of it the first time, i completed it first time not actually having an internet connection. 60 times, count em for Ornstein and Smough. Completing the game was a real rush. This time around I got platinum and thatIts funny going back to it after playing that, the two others and Bloodbourne. Keeping boss weapons, knowing where to grind souls etc makes such a difference. I loved the pain of it the first time, i completed it first time not actually having an internet connection. 60 times, count em for Ornstein and Smough. Completing the game was a real rush. This time around I got platinum and that nearly killed me. Graphically not the spectacular jump forwards. but knowing the dragons tail trick, cheat, whatever and knowing to farm rats for humanity etc etc and grinding souls on the wolf made it a great second playthrough. Icekyng. Expand
  94. Nov 14, 2018
    While the graphics and changes weren't as great as many were hoping, I am happy about the improvements they did make. The move to dedicated servers for multiplayer and the improved framerates in areas that needed it like Blighttown are both great changes. I was late to the PS3 and PC releases of this game so it was awesome to play with an active community. I had never even seen aWhile the graphics and changes weren't as great as many were hoping, I am happy about the improvements they did make. The move to dedicated servers for multiplayer and the improved framerates in areas that needed it like Blighttown are both great changes. I was late to the PS3 and PC releases of this game so it was awesome to play with an active community. I had never even seen a Gravelord's phantoms before this Remaster.
    It's a beautiful and challenging game that I am glad has been released on next-gen consoles to enjoy.
  95. Nov 12, 2018
    Hell yeah! Action games at it's finest.
    You want to be always in check? you want to feel the adrenaline? It's your pick. I highly recommend that
  96. Nov 10, 2018
    Perhaps if I played this when it first came out my review would have been different, but in 2018, and off the heels of Bloodborne and DS3, the bar has been raised, and this sadly misses it. Truly, God of War is the better alternative this gaming season for those looking for a souls fix.

Frankly, while it is still a very solid gameplay experience, it doesn't hold up as well against the recent installations in the series.

The first "Souls" game I played was Bloodborne (my favorite still, and my favorite game ever made). DS2, DS3, and Bloodborne were all quite difficult at times, and while there were a few throwaway bosses, most bosses in these games represented quite a challenge, with a few requiring 20+ attempts.

The main flaw with this game is that its' bosses were too easy. I one shot almost every boss, and I don't think any took me more than 3 attempts. The levels were far more challenging than the bosses, and mostly in frustrating ways.

The interconnectedness of the world and various environment was exactly what I was expecting and it did not disappoint in this regard. The various equipment was likewise fun to play around with, but the game avoids 10/10 or even 9/10 status nonetheless due to its' flawed difficulty in modern context.
  97. Oct 26, 2018
    Dark Souls Remastered is a missed opportunity to spruce up the most beloved title in the Souls series. While it was exciting to take a trip back to Lordran, it's less of a Remaster and more of a port. If you're looking for Dark Souls 1 on modern consoles, this is for you. If you're looking for a new experience out of Dark Souls 1, this may not be for you.

Still a solid title, but

Still a solid title, but mislabeled as something that it doesn't really feel like.
  98. Oct 2, 2018
    The laziest, greediest and most cynical remaster I've ever seen. Unfortunately it's a remaster of the most glorious game ever made. Over the years the community gathered a huge pile of ideas how to improve the game, how to make an "Ultimate Edition". Bamco included only a handful of these ideas and this remaster is far, far from ultimate. In fact the changes are barely perceptible. I couldThe laziest, greediest and most cynical remaster I've ever seen. Unfortunately it's a remaster of the most glorious game ever made. Over the years the community gathered a huge pile of ideas how to improve the game, how to make an "Ultimate Edition". Bamco included only a handful of these ideas and this remaster is far, far from ultimate. In fact the changes are barely perceptible. I could safely ignore this abomination if I knew we'll get a true remaster in the future. But if it turns out this is the only remaster of Dark Souls we'll ever get, I'll hate Bamco beyond my grave. Expand
  99. Sep 27, 2018
    I entered this remaster never played first game before, and already had platinum at Dark Souls 3. No matter that graphics was not really remastered much this game was awesome and challenging experience! really don't know which of 3 Dark Souls games is better. Pure 10!
  100. Sep 26, 2018
    Deutsche Review - Kritik Der folgende Test ist in 5 Kategorien zusammengefasst. Diese 5 Kartegorien ergeben die Gesamtpunktzahl von 0 - 100 Punkten. Um einen passenden Userscore zu geben wird auf oder abgerundet. Bei 84 Punkten ergibt das einen User Score von 8. Bei 86 einen von Userscore von 9. Falls eine 85 kommt entscheide ich ob ich es eher positiv oder negativ nehme. RegelnDeutsche Review - Kritik Der folgende Test ist in 5 Kategorien zusammengefasst. Diese 5 Kartegorien ergeben die Gesamtpunktzahl von 0 - 100 Punkten. Um einen passenden Userscore zu geben wird auf oder abgerundet. Bei 84 Punkten ergibt das einen User Score von 8. Bei 86 einen von Userscore von 9. Falls eine 85 kommt entscheide ich ob ich es eher positiv oder negativ nehme. Regeln verstanden? Dann sind hier meine Punkte. Mein persönlicher Score = 8/100 Mein User Score = 85/10 Expand
  101. May 26, 2018
    It's saddening to see how many Dark Souls fans give this game a free pass, just because it's "the one and only original", instead of warning potential players about the issues this "Remaster" has.

For all new players out there: Dark Souls originally came out in 2011, so be prepared to play a game that lacks any of the quality of life improvements that have been made in the last years. It's a "raw experience", that will feel clunky if you are not used to how the game played in 2011.

I'm a long time fan of the series, and just wanted to play Dark Souls again with a higher frame rate. This game, however, has serious problems with it's controls. There is an undeniable delay at times, which leads to button presses taking up to second to be realized. This single issue alone makes the game almost unplayable to me. Hopefully, this will be fixed asap.

Let's face it, this version of the game is a cash grab, plain and simple. It's great that Fromsoft gives new players a chance to now "experience" the whole series on current generation consoles, but considering remastered version of games like "Shadow of the Colossus", the remaster of Dark Souls seems laughable at best.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 53 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Dec 31, 2018
    Rather than a remaster, it's a port. It will entertain mainly rock fans who want to have a complete collection on a new console or complete Souls novices. [Issue#287]
  2. Sep 26, 2018
    Dark Souls Remastered doesn't make any dramatic changes to its original release several years ago. The struggle to progress is constant, but just as every moment could be another death, it could also be a moment of great triumph and self-accomplishment. Playing at 60fps makes me wonder how I ever managed to play at half of that rate several years ago. It's a beautiful remaster, even if it isn't a complete overhaul. It's a great entry for newcomers or a great walk down memory lane for fans of its original release.
  3. Aug 26, 2018
    Dark Souls Remastered has aged well, despite the progress of its successors. Newcomers might fight it abrasive, but it is still worth a pickup for old fans and new alike. Here’s to a release of Demon’s Souls Remastered.