7.3

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Nov 20, 2020
    I've read comics with more gameplay that this game. Slow, empty and hours and hours without anything to do...

But, hey, it's Kojima's new game. 10/10

Edit: I finished it, fck it. It's already good.
  2. Nov 20, 2019
    This game is the one i was waiting for a very long time. It is one of those games that bring a whole new aspect to the world of gaming. First and foremost the story is brilliant and has got me captivated form the very first minute. The characters especially Norman Reedus do a terrific job playing the lead roles. The atmosphere is where it shines and visually this game looks freakingThis game is the one i was waiting for a very long time. It is one of those games that bring a whole new aspect to the world of gaming. First and foremost the story is brilliant and has got me captivated form the very first minute. The characters especially Norman Reedus do a terrific job playing the lead roles. The atmosphere is where it shines and visually this game looks freaking amazing, probably one of the best on the ps4. I love how this game opened my eyes from the very first minute of playtime as I wasn't expecting this much complexity and attention to detail. The mechanics of the game is what makes it fun, as there are so many things you have to be aware of along your journey, especially the equipment and paths you take as they can vary dramatically depending on terrain and situation. Its not as simple as walking form point a to point b so it isn't boring at all, quite the contrary its very fun and has got me hooked. Finally a game that stands out and isn't the same old looter shooter kind of game. I have soaked numerous hours into the game already. To me this is actually way better than the Jedi fallen order game that i just bought. I ditched it already to play more of this because to me this is better in almost every way including the story. So Thank-you kojima productions for this masterpiece! Expand
  3. Nov 13, 2019
    The game is nothing but walking from place to place found it soooooo boring and hopped on red dead when I was done better game by far death stranding makes 0 sense plus boss fights are way to easy.
  4. Nov 8, 2019
    it's amazon delivery game if i wanna a day job i wouldn't pay for a video game this game is long and mundane and that stupid ass story is an insult to any writer this game asks you to be engaged instead of engaging you .
  5. Nov 20, 2019
    Like Metal Gear Solid V this new game by Kojima has satisfying and absorbing gameplay with a incoherent and confusing story attached.
  6. Nov 8, 2019
    Play something different once in a while! Forget Kojima. Forget the hype. It's a different game. That's it. It's been a few hours and you guys throw out 0 reviews like you were expecting to fall off a flying bus and kill mobs. I played for 4 hours slept and when I think about the bond you develop with the BB in the first few hours I smile. Relax, sit back and enjoy it.
  7. Jun 26, 2020
    Хорошая и не обычная игра. Хейтеры, идите лесом))
  8. Nov 20, 2019
    Después de jugarlo mucho puedo decir que eres un repartidor y en eso se enfoca el juego. Primero pensé que me iba a aburrir del juego por el tipo de mecánicas que tiene y también pensé mal del mismo. Sin embargo se me van 10 horas de juego seguida sin que me de cuenta. Me parece un juego muy malo, pero extrañamente muy bueno a la vez. Si Kojima buscaba meterse con mi mente, lo logró y conDespués de jugarlo mucho puedo decir que eres un repartidor y en eso se enfoca el juego. Primero pensé que me iba a aburrir del juego por el tipo de mecánicas que tiene y también pensé mal del mismo. Sin embargo se me van 10 horas de juego seguida sin que me de cuenta. Me parece un juego muy malo, pero extrañamente muy bueno a la vez. Si Kojima buscaba meterse con mi mente, lo logró y con eso cumplió su cometido. Si te gustan los juegos de rol y ciencia ficción puede que te guste. Expand
  9. Nov 18, 2019
    Outstanding game! Didn’t know what to expect and I had such a blast with it. The fact that I can play and enjoy this game at my own pace is amazing. For the cons the gameplay feels a bit clunky at times. But other than that It’s stellar. It’s good to see an AAA game trying to do something different and not stick to what other mainstream games do.
  10. Nov 8, 2019
    I think it's GOTY for me, beautiful game, good actors perfomance, so many interesting features. I'm a fan of soulsborne multiplayer, and here there is something similar but different, the idea of Kohima about ropes is really working, we build new world together with other players, helping each other. That's great!
  11. Nov 8, 2019
    Death Stranding is a beautifully designed game with some complex and fascinating game mechanics, and an intriguing story. It's your fault you expected something else, not Kojima's. It was quite clear from a while you'd be playing a role of a delivery man involved in uniting America. If you expected a different type of game, why did you even bother playing DS!? Should I give Call of DutyDeath Stranding is a beautifully designed game with some complex and fascinating game mechanics, and an intriguing story. It's your fault you expected something else, not Kojima's. It was quite clear from a while you'd be playing a role of a delivery man involved in uniting America. If you expected a different type of game, why did you even bother playing DS!? Should I give Call of Duty zero, because - let's say - I expected it to be a turn-based RPG but with guns.

Death Stranding is more than a game. It's an experience. It's a gaming version of poetry. For people who like to think, relax while playing, listen to beautiful music, explore.
  12. Nov 8, 2019
    This game is certainly not for everyone, but I am thoroughly enjoying it right now.
  13. Nov 8, 2019
    Wow. This game is for people that like the journey more then the destination. If you are playing a game just to get “prestige mode” or grind to unlock a skin like cod or something then this isnt for you. In fact its funny because people that find Death Stranding boring seem to love grinding pay to win battle pass games...which i find boring as hell. Death Stranding is so advanced itsWow. This game is for people that like the journey more then the destination. If you are playing a game just to get “prestige mode” or grind to unlock a skin like cod or something then this isnt for you. In fact its funny because people that find Death Stranding boring seem to love grinding pay to win battle pass games...which i find boring as hell. Death Stranding is so advanced its mechanics become real and it is less like a “game” and more like a simulation. Its so realistic that simply plotting your route becomes a game in itself full of challenges that you would encounter in real life. It causes you to have to think like you are really there and you forget you are playing a game. I spent hours last night and lost track of time. Best game ive ever played. I actually fell asleep and dreamed Deadman was showing me my BB-Pod. If you are a gamer that cares about experience then this us for you. Otherwise go play cod and candy crush. Expand
  14. Nov 8, 2019
    Incredible game with a lot to say and show. While I do believe it won't be a game for people who need constant thrills, anyone with an open mind and willingness to play something different than what most people would say has to be present to make a game will find it to be something truly enjoyable. It's sad seeing this game become a victim of trolls who didn't play the game, or only playedIncredible game with a lot to say and show. While I do believe it won't be a game for people who need constant thrills, anyone with an open mind and willingness to play something different than what most people would say has to be present to make a game will find it to be something truly enjoyable. It's sad seeing this game become a victim of trolls who didn't play the game, or only played a couple hours.. The game is great, not perfect, but accomplishing everything it sets out to do. I had fun, I enjoyed the story, and it felt like playing something refreshing. That's more than I hoped for. Expand
  15. Nov 24, 2019
    I feel strongly attached to Death Stranding after playing it, as I thought it was an original, unique and incredible experience. But honestly, there's a whole category of gamers who probably didn't feel that way. Even on the highest difficulty setting, the shooting/fighting element of the game is trivially easy and a lot of people will see that as the main gameplay. I looked forward to theI feel strongly attached to Death Stranding after playing it, as I thought it was an original, unique and incredible experience. But honestly, there's a whole category of gamers who probably didn't feel that way. Even on the highest difficulty setting, the shooting/fighting element of the game is trivially easy and a lot of people will see that as the main gameplay. I looked forward to the peaceful emptiness of the world on a long delivery run, but to others it feels desolate. I found it extremely gratifying in building structures to traverse the landscape while connecting people in need. Gameplay mechanics were interesting, fun and felt rewarding when you finished a run. I thoroughly enjoyed the story and felt it completely captivated me. A lot of people just won't enjoy the concept. I don't think that makes it any less of a masterpiece. Expand
  16. Nov 8, 2019
    This game is a piece of art. The industry has become numb to cookie-cutter copy and paste games such as COD and Madden. "I don't understand the game so it has to be bad is the mindset." Think independently and give the game a shot. It is beautiful.
  17. Dec 6, 2019
    Death Stranding. Now that's something simply incredible. From the story of how it came to be, to the controversy it knew it would receive. These points are important because what I am about to say is in fact controversial. The game is not for everyone, the game is an experience that takes from you and is even unforgiving. Isolating you in a harsh world with close to no way of defendingDeath Stranding. Now that's something simply incredible. From the story of how it came to be, to the controversy it knew it would receive. These points are important because what I am about to say is in fact controversial. The game is not for everyone, the game is an experience that takes from you and is even unforgiving. Isolating you in a harsh world with close to no way of defending yourself for the longest time. It makes you, the player, feel this way on purpose. You experience this loneliness, this solitude, and you feel as though you can't do this on your own; but once you start connecting that chiral network, and you step out into the world again, a feeling overwhelms you. A feeling of joy, relief, happiness and embrace. You feel like you're not alone anymore when you see all the signs that other people were in the same world with you. Bridges in the distant that now help you cross a once dangerous lake, signs left behind by other players leading you to hidden secrets and discoveries. You can even see the paths that others took and follow in their footsteps, or someone can follow in yours.
    There is a sence of satisfaction and pride, even heartfelt joy when you end up helping someone on their journey in this game. You had to feel all that loneliness and downs to appreciate the love, the feeling of care, the ups. Hideo Kojima said he wanted to make a game that connected people, brought them together, not just in the game but in real life too. I think he not only did that but told a story about humanity as well that I can admit left an impact in my life. Death Stranding is not a game for everyone, especially hardcore gamers who enjoy action games the most, but the game made me feel like someday, maybe a game with passion and caring will be more popular than a game not about care or preservation, but one of violence and guns. This game is not for everyone. So let people enjoy something that is finally for them. There is no need for any hate, no reason to bring anything or anyone down.
  18. Nov 8, 2019
    Definetly not for everyone, but it is definetly a game for me!
    Classic Hideo Kojima Game with easter eggs, story - gameplay is very unique - and overall graphics are AMAZING! BUY this game if you have ever played a Hideo Kojima Game, if not, you should make this your first! 10 out of 10 for sure! I love it. One of the best, if not THE BEST looking game I have ever played
  19. Nov 8, 2019
    This game is like nothing I’ve ever played before. The cutscenes are movie quality and the gameplay is truly innovative. Some players who like more action oriented games might not be big fans of this gameplay but if you like artistic games with deep world lore and landscapes out of lord of the rings this games for you. The closest games I can compare this to see journey mixed with metalThis game is like nothing I’ve ever played before. The cutscenes are movie quality and the gameplay is truly innovative. Some players who like more action oriented games might not be big fans of this gameplay but if you like artistic games with deep world lore and landscapes out of lord of the rings this games for you. The closest games I can compare this to see journey mixed with metal gear solid and that’s not a complain by any means. I recommend everyone give this game a try you owe it to yourself Expand
  20. Nov 8, 2019
    Masterpiece old generation gamers will love this game for sure but the new generation who play only online games like fortnite & shooter I am sure they will not love
  21. Nov 8, 2019
    This is a fascinating game. The opening is emaculet and the world is a marvel to behold. The gameplay is unconventional, yes but intentionally this way. Sam is no Nathan Drake, or Lara. He's a guy with a job and he gets the job done. In games we are so used to focus on the objective markers that we miss the journey. This game explores beautifully what we have been conditioned to take forThis is a fascinating game. The opening is emaculet and the world is a marvel to behold. The gameplay is unconventional, yes but intentionally this way. Sam is no Nathan Drake, or Lara. He's a guy with a job and he gets the job done. In games we are so used to focus on the objective markers that we miss the journey. This game explores beautifully what we have been conditioned to take for granted. If you are the kind of person who loves to get lost in all kinds of thoughts when you're walking down a lonely path, If you love travelling for the sake of travelling this game is undoubtedly for you. It's definitely a masterpiece that I'm sure will become a classic many years from now. Expand
  22. Nov 8, 2019
    I'm really enjoying Death Stranding. But it's very niche. It's kinda in the truck simulator place...but with occasional paranormal enemies, bandits and surreal story telling.

You spend a lot of time just navigating terrain, trying to ensure your packages remain intact. As you can see it's not for everyone, BORING is the big matching word in the reviews. Personally I love it, this

Personally I love it, this is absolutely to my taste.
  23. Nov 8, 2019
    Tons of mechanics, which are very intuitive to control and working like clock. I was optimistic, but that exceeded all my best expectations. Gameplay loop is so engaging that you literally forget its core is walking. You just need to play it and feel it with your own two hands, because YouTube videos don’t convey even the 10% of its fun.
  24. Nov 8, 2019
    The game is fantastic , we all knew what to expect, and yes , is what we expected, a great game , different , that makes you feel satisfied doing stuff for other players, the message is clear , help each other out. Avoid if u want play the usual story mode and that's it. There is so much going on here, u gotta have the right mentality to play.
  25. Dec 7, 2019
    This game is a work of art,the game have its flaws but I consider it to be the best game ever made, art is not for everyone.
  26. Nov 8, 2019
    The story is amazing, graphics and performance are good. But the gameplay is different from other games as more fetch quest, but what is between the quest the terrain that makes it something different and challenging, it more then a walking simulator.
  27. Nov 24, 2019
    Death Stranding is a excellent game. Death Stranding is still an incredibly unique and creative game and worth if you’re looking for something special experience.
  28. Nov 8, 2019
    Masterpiece. Not many developers would take a risk of creating something new and fresh like this. Game is unlike any other you have played (for better or worse, it depends on you). Best comparison would strangely be close to Journey (2012), where you traverse a large space to explore and learn about this unique world of Death Stranding. This game is a truly amazing journey with a heavyMasterpiece. Not many developers would take a risk of creating something new and fresh like this. Game is unlike any other you have played (for better or worse, it depends on you). Best comparison would strangely be close to Journey (2012), where you traverse a large space to explore and learn about this unique world of Death Stranding. This game is a truly amazing journey with a heavy exposition in story, art and mood. Not sure what people were expecting... an action game or shooter? How does missing your expectations warrants review bombing the game? You don't need to be a 'pretentious intellectual' to understand the story. Just sit in front of your TV, grab some hot drink in this upcoming cold weather, and enjoy the journey from one end of America to another. There is plenty to learn and experience on the long long way home. Expand
  29. Nov 8, 2019
    The game is really meditative and you can get really creative in the way you play it. This is something different from the rest and it stands out. The gameplay elements and the story go very deep!
  30. Nov 8, 2019
    It's one of those games that you'll have to experience for yourself to really appreciate it.
  31. Nov 8, 2019
    Это реально очень крутая игра, которая никак не скучная. Наиграл около 7 часов, и хочу играть дальше. Музыка, Графика, Катсцены и взаимодействие с другими игроками - всё на высшем уровне. К геймплею так же притензий нет. Просто кто то хочет уже в первом часу экшен/боевик/стрелялки, но нет, эта игра не Call Of Duty.Это реально очень крутая игра, которая никак не скучная. Наиграл около 7 часов, и хочу играть дальше. Музыка, Графика, Катсцены и взаимодействие с другими игроками - всё на высшем уровне. К геймплею так же притензий нет. Просто кто то хочет уже в первом часу экшен/боевик/стрелялки, но нет, эта игра не Call Of Duty.
  32. Nov 8, 2019
    Its crazy how people make bad reviews without even giving this game a chance. I know, this game isn’t for everyone. Its painfully slow and boring to those who like fast-paced action games and enjoyable and interesting towards those who like to take their time and enjoy open world games. The story is really interesting so far and ive been enjoying my delivery journeys. I recommend people atIts crazy how people make bad reviews without even giving this game a chance. I know, this game isn’t for everyone. Its painfully slow and boring to those who like fast-paced action games and enjoyable and interesting towards those who like to take their time and enjoy open world games. The story is really interesting so far and ive been enjoying my delivery journeys. I recommend people at least try playing three episodes and see where you stand with the game. Expand
  33. Nov 8, 2019
    This isn't MGS and you need to go in realising that. This is something new and something groundbreaking. You feel isolated, alone, scared but also there's a sense of togetherness, hope and happiness.
  34. Aug 8, 2020
    You want to know why Kojima is called a genius? That's because he managed to make walking fun and gave it so much depth that you will be confused. Beautiful, meaningful and relaxing game created with so much love that it's shocking on all levels.
    Don't buy if you need stealth.
    Don't buy if you want to shoot.
    Buy if you like puzzles.
    Buy if you want to be shocked.
    Buy if you want to cry.
  35. Nov 8, 2019
    Lol, players who watched 15min gameplay on youtube, giving 0 for this game... you need to play by yourself and you will feel, that kojima is genius
  36. Nov 10, 2019
    Después de ver y conocer mas el juego he cambiado mi opinión y pase de odiarlo a amarlo. genial.
  37. Jun 19, 2020
    Not just a walking sim. The multiplayer mechanics are an amazing addition. Always feel tense getting through the BT zones! Great work to Kojima's studio.
  38. Nov 8, 2019
    Amazing game. A new breath of fresh air for the industry. I wish many learned from Kojima.

Anyone who gives this game a 0 is a troll and hasn't even touched it.
  39. Nov 8, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Настолько гениальный сюжет, что перед прохождением игры нужно прочитать краткий пересказ сюжета, что бы хоть что то понять. Expand
  40. Nov 8, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. really fantastic game here is, beautiful cg, deeply story, impressed music! that's really a hideo game! Expand
  41. Nov 8, 2019
    This is the type of game that you wouldn't get unless you've played it, it's not streamer friendly. It's not a flashy fps like destiny, obviously if you only like flashy fps games or games like fortnite you would hate this game, but for people searching for games to be more engaging and storydriven in a way so they can deliver a message and be considered "art" this game is perfect. IThis is the type of game that you wouldn't get unless you've played it, it's not streamer friendly. It's not a flashy fps like destiny, obviously if you only like flashy fps games or games like fortnite you would hate this game, but for people searching for games to be more engaging and storydriven in a way so they can deliver a message and be considered "art" this game is perfect. I assure you if you take a bunch of people that only watches marvel movies and make them watch the godfather they would be bored out of their minds. Expand
  42. Nov 8, 2019
    Amazing gaming highly detailed and just beautiful to look at. Every game doesn’t need to be the same. I truly love that we got to have a game like this that doesn’t fall into any category. Keep up the good work.
  43. Nov 11, 2019
    Can honestly say that this game is clearly not for everyone. But those who love it will LOVE IT. The game is so unique and isn’t afraid to do what it sets out to do. An incredible experience and an unforgettable one.

Parts of the gameplay I love are that simply getting from A to B is difficult because of the terrain and falling over due to it, the sheer weight of this huge delivery on your back, the weather to with harsh winds make it one of the most immersive games ever. Not a walking simulator, it’s hiking up the most epic mountainous regions you’ve ever seen. Then the BTs (like ghosts) appear or the time fall rain which damages your cargo giving a sense of urgency get in the way. Enemies try to steal your cargo and it all happens organically in this beautiful world, also online aspects are great and you feel genuinely so great full when your stamina is at zero and your cargo is about to be obliterated and you reach a cliff only to find climbing gear left in the perfect spot randomly by a stranger. The satisfaction can’t really be explained. It is a very meditative game requiring you to really invest in the world and to be open minded to its completely different gameplay than anything you’ve played. For those saying this is only loved by kojima fanboys, that is ridiculous. I thought MGS V was the worst in the series for story but best for gameplay. This game is maybe even better than metal gear in what it accomplished but the two CANNOT be compared as they are totally different games made for different audiences. Hideo Kojima has made the game he wants to make and now I am even more of a fan. The only game director creating true triple A budget indie games because that is what this game is, indie through and through, not a blockbuster COD/assassins creed/battlefield game. Etc.

I only pray that this game does well enough to inspire more creativity in what is a fairly stagnant industry (with a few notable stand outs yearly). Death stranding for me and from the looks of it, many others, is a masterpiece and a one of a kind game. Part of the problem in knowing if the game is for you is that there is nothing else like it. I only hope people pick it up to try because if it is for you, you will NOT be sorry!
  44. Nov 8, 2019
    Wow I can't believe all the zeros this game is getting by who I'm sure are xbots hating that they don't have any games to look forward too, but with that said the world is beautiful and the game play and new gameplay mechanics make for a new breath of fresh air in these times where people use the same mechanics over again. I'm only 10 hrs in and I must say I'm loving this game and lookWow I can't believe all the zeros this game is getting by who I'm sure are xbots hating that they don't have any games to look forward too, but with that said the world is beautiful and the game play and new gameplay mechanics make for a new breath of fresh air in these times where people use the same mechanics over again. I'm only 10 hrs in and I must say I'm loving this game and look forward to what's in store for the end game Expand
  45. Nov 14, 2019
    One of the best game ever, the story, the graphics, the gameplay and how the game explain itself when u are playing it, is just and excellent work.
  46. Nov 8, 2019
    Hideo Kojima again accomplished a huge success. This game is a piece of art. Gamers can be easily absorbed by the intriguing storyline with the fantastic graphic and sounds adjusting beautifully together.
  47. Nov 8, 2019
    This game has grabbed me by the soul, in just the 1st 5 hours...thank you Hideo-san!
  48. Nov 8, 2019
    Im finally thru the game. It was a fantastic and most important, unique journey. You should ignore the review bombs from some pretty weird people (like everytime). If you wanna know the real user rating, look into the PlayStation Store Rating From real users and not just haters with a lot time. If you want something new and fresh and you can’t stand Fortnite and Ubisoft Openworlds, youIm finally thru the game. It was a fantastic and most important, unique journey. You should ignore the review bombs from some pretty weird people (like everytime). If you wanna know the real user rating, look into the PlayStation Store Rating From real users and not just haters with a lot time. If you want something new and fresh and you can’t stand Fortnite and Ubisoft Openworlds, you will love this. Even the terrain is a challenge, is not just walking and running like in other games with brain off, it’s like you are there. You will see what I mean when you play. Have fun Expand
  49. Nov 8, 2019
    Beautiful adventure game! Изумительная игра которая единственная в своём жанре,многие не поймут. Кодзима как всегда на высоте!
  50. Nov 8, 2019
    The most atmospheric game i’ve ever seen!
    Sorry about toxic community Kojima ._.
  51. Nov 8, 2019
    Бесподобная работа. Ничего похожего не встречал ранее. Браво Hideo Kojima
  52. Nov 8, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is toxic and no for everyone or online fps player. Kojima creat new style for world of games .
    Graphic is incredible
    Music and sound are awesome
  53. Nov 9, 2019
    You either like it or hate but its seems those who hate it haven't played it,am very happy with this game it has such an amazing world.
  54. Nov 8, 2019
    Gráfico lindo trilha sonora maravilhosa, a história muito cativante, o ritmo e lento mas recompensador
  55. Nov 8, 2019
    10/10 The most fascinating game that I have played,its aesthetics are unique and chic
  56. Nov 8, 2019

This is the most breathtaking journey (NOT GAME) you will go into. Best of Luck and enjoy.
  57. Nov 22, 2019
    Захватывающая, интересная сюжетная линия, которая вызывает абсолютно разные, но определённо очень сильные эмоции, новые для индустрии элементы геймплея, запоминающиеся персонажи, потрясающая музыка. Очередная шедевральная игра от Кодзимы-сана, можно сказать, самая шедевральная. Сам подмечу, что играть для нормального восприятия всего что говорят персонажи в игре лучше в английской озвучке,Захватывающая, интересная сюжетная линия, которая вызывает абсолютно разные, но определённо очень сильные эмоции, новые для индустрии элементы геймплея, запоминающиеся персонажи, потрясающая музыка. Очередная шедевральная игра от Кодзимы-сана, можно сказать, самая шедевральная. Сам подмечу, что играть для нормального восприятия всего что говорят персонажи в игре лучше в английской озвучке, русская не понравилась от слова совсем, эмоции персонажей переданы неверно, а к некоторым персонажам вообще подобраны абсолютно неправильно, за исключением русской локализации игра выше всяких похвал и лучшее что была в индустрии за последнее очень-очень долгое время. Expand
  58. Nov 8, 2019
    Absolute experience. Feels unique and extraordinary. Great graphics with awesome characters and story
  59. Nov 8, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I knew this game community would be divided into 2, 1side hating it the other side loving based on my score I’m a lover of this game and with good reason.
    The cinematography is superb for a game I mean they really nailed the 1rs.
    Such a beautiful cast ! Del toro,Wright, nic Refn, 3 directors on 1 project just to be part of the game.
    Gameplay wise this is everything I wanted an amazing round up of micromanagement of the likes of MGS V. I’m proud of you kojima!
  60. Nov 8, 2019
    What can I say? It's made by the one and only genius, Hideo Kojima.

A Hideo Kojima game. 10/10.
  61. Nov 8, 2019
    me gusto mucho, tanto por su historia como por su gameplay. Supero totalmente mis expectativas
  62. Nov 8, 2019
    O jogo tem um início arrastado, onde foca em contextualizar o jogador na história e na gameplay. Mas depois embala e se torna uma das maiores e mais surpreendentes experiências, em especial por conta da história. Os gráficos, trilha sonora e sonoplastia são impecáveis . Recomendo.
  63. Nov 8, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Great game! I really like it! Rich game content and vast maps, experience the latest feelings from shipping goods Expand
  64. Oct 26, 2020
    Le meilleur jeu de 2019 incontestablement. Le jeu est une pure merveille de simulation. Ne plaira pas à tout le monde. Ceux qui cherchent une expérience à nulle autre pareil foncez.
  65. Nov 8, 2019
    It's just lazy and spitefully reductive to say It's a fedex simulator. It's not a game about fast-paced action, flashy rewards, and 15-minute rounds. It's about the slow game, the scenery, and the challenge of logistics and infrastructure of getting from A to B in the most efficient way possible, the fastest way possible, the safest way possible, and with as much cargo as possible. You'reIt's just lazy and spitefully reductive to say It's a fedex simulator. It's not a game about fast-paced action, flashy rewards, and 15-minute rounds. It's about the slow game, the scenery, and the challenge of logistics and infrastructure of getting from A to B in the most efficient way possible, the fastest way possible, the safest way possible, and with as much cargo as possible. You're in for a wild time if you think the game is just going to LET you have those. Just knowing the route won't get you there faster or safer. For that, you're going to need to build the infrastructure to get you there. Ladders and climbing ropes are the start, but the magic in the gameplay is when you begin collaborating with faceless and nearly anonymous 'other players' to create networks of paths, bridges, routes, and warnings that will make a once tedious journey into an effortless one.

It's not a game for everyone, but for what it is, it's the top of its class. 10/10 and a solid gift or recommendation for someone who can handle a slower pace.
  66. Nov 8, 2019
    Maravilloso juego , increíble experiencia !! Hideo kojima lo vuelve a hacer...
  67. Nov 8, 2019
    Algo nuevo, inesperado, diferente, atrapa desde el primer momento, algo inexplicable. Mis dieces xD
  68. Nov 8, 2019

This game is great while it may not seem like it, it’s immersive and the story is engaging and hell.
  69. Nov 8, 2019
    No le pongo esta nota por ser fan de Kojima, que no lo soy pero es que de verdad creo que el juego se la merece, la historia es impresionante, los graficos son espectaculares, los personajes son buenísimos y el gameplay loop aunque (lo que dicen es totalmente cierto) no es para todos a muchos de nosotros nos parece absolutamente divertido he inmersivo. Death Stranding ha sufrido el hype deNo le pongo esta nota por ser fan de Kojima, que no lo soy pero es que de verdad creo que el juego se la merece, la historia es impresionante, los graficos son espectaculares, los personajes son buenísimos y el gameplay loop aunque (lo que dicen es totalmente cierto) no es para todos a muchos de nosotros nos parece absolutamente divertido he inmersivo. Death Stranding ha sufrido el hype de hideo Kojima tanto para bien como para mal gente que alaba el juego simplemente por ser de Kojima y gente que lo odia por no seguir la norma y se ven incapaces de que les guste por este mismo hecho. Expand
  70. Nov 8, 2019
    Kojima's underated masterpiece here. If you can, give it a chance, really worth
  71. Dec 12, 2019
    The game is simply a masterpiece with a lot of effort put into it. Currently 52 hours into it (according to my save file) but the only thing I did not feel was the time passing. Once you are in, you'll never get enough of it. Thank you Kojima.
  72. Nov 8, 2019
    Сюжет просто бомба, графика как в RDR2, минусов нет, КОДЗИМА ГЕНИЙ
    Itpedia/
  73. Nov 8, 2019
    Death Stranding is something fresh and new with deep story. Hideo Kojima did it again...
  74. Nov 8, 2019
    This game is an absolute delight to play.
    I'm loving every bit of it so far, the story, the gameplay, the gorgeous landscapes.
  75. Nov 8, 2019
    Espectacular! Las primeras horas son excepcionales, con una trama que explica poco a poco lo que va sucediendo, gameplay fresco y nuevo, música fenomenal y un apartado visual que se ve increíble.
    Altamente recomendado.
  76. Nov 8, 2019
    Outstanding game! With eye for detail, great graphics and a great story. Although you have to like the fact that you have to bring stuff from place A to place B.
  77. Nov 8, 2019
    Okay, death stranding is addicting. I came in this as a hardcore skeptic. Never played the Metal Gear series. I decided to buy it at full price because I love the atmosphere and setting alone. It's hard to explain, but it feels fantastic setting up a ladder for somebody, or picking up lost cargo, it feels like we're all in this together. Even though you're alone. And seeing the stats afterOkay, death stranding is addicting. I came in this as a hardcore skeptic. Never played the Metal Gear series. I decided to buy it at full price because I love the atmosphere and setting alone. It's hard to explain, but it feels fantastic setting up a ladder for somebody, or picking up lost cargo, it feels like we're all in this together. Even though you're alone. And seeing the stats after going through these missions, you end up wanting to do a good job. You feel important. That's what sets this game apart from other games that has fetch quests. The cut scenes are AMAZING and inspiring also. I heard critics call this a "walking simulator" and they couldn't be more wrong. Right before this game, I was running around with an SMG in the new Call of Duty.... And I'm having way more fun in this game Expand
  78. Nov 12, 2019
    This game is definitely not for everyone. It's slow, methodical but my god is it an experience. If you are interested and you have an idea of what the game is about, get it. One of the most interesting games I've played this year.
  79. HQR
    Nov 21, 2019
    Of the most diferent and compelling games,i’ve ever played.The history is very intense with a lot of twists,the landscapes are incredible and the challenges that the environment puts ahead you makes the exploration very difficult and challenges you to go prepared with a lot of cargo on your back,the missions(transporting the cargo) get harder as you progressed through the world and thatsOf the most diferent and compelling games,i’ve ever played.The history is very intense with a lot of twists,the landscapes are incredible and the challenges that the environment puts ahead you makes the exploration very difficult and challenges you to go prepared with a lot of cargo on your back,the missions(transporting the cargo) get harder as you progressed through the world and thats where the game’s social coop comes in handy,without it,the game would be almost impossible the finish.Overall the experience makes you think a lot regarding our society and how are the human intereactions are deteriorating,Kojima message in this game is more clear and for me it has made an impact on the way i see the importace of our connections. Expand
  80. Dec 3, 2019
    This game is incredibly good looking, I can almost smell the air because of how immersive it is. The score is beautiful and at times can be really daunting. The story is intriguing that can keep you on the edge on your seat, it's what pushed me to keep going to the next cutscene. The gameplay is tight and advanced, it even helps me relax when it's slow paced. Go watch Kotaku's review ifThis game is incredibly good looking, I can almost smell the air because of how immersive it is. The score is beautiful and at times can be really daunting. The story is intriguing that can keep you on the edge on your seat, it's what pushed me to keep going to the next cutscene. The gameplay is tight and advanced, it even helps me relax when it's slow paced. Go watch Kotaku's review if you need to be more convinced. Expand
  81. Nov 8, 2019
    Оценки в этом случае ничего не значат. Игра не для всех. Она явно не для любителей экшена, пострелушек. Игра очень медитативная, расслабляющая своим геймплеем и увлекающая сюжетом. Death Stranding заслуживает своего внимания как минимум своей уникальностью и попыткой создать что-то новое, а не доить существующие франшизы. За смелость Кодзимы, за его умение организовать свою работу такОценки в этом случае ничего не значат. Игра не для всех. Она явно не для любителей экшена, пострелушек. Игра очень медитативная, расслабляющая своим геймплеем и увлекающая сюжетом. Death Stranding заслуживает своего внимания как минимум своей уникальностью и попыткой создать что-то новое, а не доить существующие франшизы. За смелость Кодзимы, за его умение организовать свою работу так искусно, за его старания я ставлю высшую оценку. Я понимаю, что многие игроки могут быть недовольны своими завышенными ожиданиями, но это уже их проблема. Expand
  82. Nov 8, 2019
    This game is fun, exciting and awesome. Amazingly, the fun of the game is to deliver and find a way to do it.
  83. Nov 8, 2019
    Es emocionante una experiencia única transmite unas emociones que te atrapan al juego y te mantienen enganchado al mando en todo momento me alegro de haber pagado el precio de salida porque hay que recompensar e incentivar estos proyectos tan especiales y maravillosos 10 / 10
  84. Nov 8, 2019
    Do NOT listen to the low reviews from the haters who haven't even played the game, if u like narrative heavy story games this game is for you.
    This game is something truly unique and special. everything in the story and narrative is done absolutely perfect, from the performances of the amazing cast of the game to how the game tells its story and all the twists and turns it takes. the gameplay leans heavily on exploration and traversal in the gorgeous environment that was made possible with the decima engine. the game is so pleasing to look at.
    The game also has quite a lot of fast and exciting action parts later in the game, it takes time to get there but when it does it's really exciting and breathtaking. at the beginning the game feels empty at first because of the story, and it gradually becomes more and more lively the more players cooperate and build the game world, the ideas that this game has like players all working together to rebuild everything is something i've never seen in any other game before it's just genius game design.
    The music, the ambitious ideas, the game world, the story, everything in this game is blowing me away. it's a wonderful experience.
  85. Nov 8, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Death Stranding is a Masterpiece.
    Gameplay 9/10
    Art Design 9/10
    Narrative 10/10
    Character Design 10/10
  86. Nov 8, 2019
    шедевр. Музыка - картинка - история. не хочется покидать мир. еще хотя бы шаг, еще диалог, еще одно интервью
  87. Nov 8, 2019
    The story is interesting and engaging, the gameplay is fun and relaxing, I really enjoyed the experience and was really excited to see each turn the story provided. It was great, especially the hades segments
  88. Nov 8, 2019
    This game is absolutely masterpiece...unlike from every game you've been played ...But this is not for everyone..
  89. Nov 8, 2019
    The insainest product in game industry for the all time! Great job, Kojima Productions! I feel that tommorow in all our hands.
  90. Nov 8, 2019
    Kojima is genius. this is the best game I've ever played.
  91. Nov 8, 2019
    I am loving every minute of this game! Kojima is a genius. So far I have laughed, cried, was terrified, excited...so many emotions from the first moment!
  92. Nov 8, 2019
    Thank you, Hideo, for the game, it's a very fresh experience, beautiful design and interesting gameplay. Collaboration with other players is realized in a very interesting way.
  93. Nov 8, 2019
    Iam feeling like a kid again! after all those years of copy pasted games at last something different! its not a game for fortnite players for sur. gameplay is solid and the online social system is just pure genius. dont mind the review bombing people are salty and i cant figure why
  94. Nov 8, 2019
    Wouldn’t trust the low score brigade, either haters or just really dumb consumers who didn’t research the game. It’s a more meditative experience yet they lust for Michael Bay set pieces. If you sound intrigued by a postal, mountaineering sim set in a sci-fi apocalypse, then give it a go.
  95. Nov 8, 2019
    Like every work ahead of its time... this game may cause some to reject it in the beginning, but it won't be long before everyone sees it as the most revolutionary game of the decade. Kojima proves that he is still a master.

Como toda obra a frente do seu tempo... esse jogo pode causar uma rejeição por parte de alguns no começo, mas não demorará muito para que todos vejam ele como o mais revolucionário jogo dessa decada. Kojima prova que ele ainda é um mestre.
  96. Nov 8, 2019
    AMAZING game. Sad its become another victim of troll crowd who dont even play it and just repeat same things over and over again in their hating "reviews". Looks like for some people Kojima is now new big bad for some reason :D :D :D. I played almost all MGS games and so far iam enjoying death stranding a lot. Amazing, bold, daring game with great story, characters, smooth gameplay, coolAMAZING game. Sad its become another victim of troll crowd who dont even play it and just repeat same things over and over again in their hating "reviews". Looks like for some people Kojima is now new big bad for some reason :D :D :D. I played almost all MGS games and so far iam enjoying death stranding a lot. Amazing, bold, daring game with great story, characters, smooth gameplay, cool new mechanics, great visual, many intense scenes and damn lots of funny moments and easter eggs...
    admittedly it takes like 10 hours for the game to properly start but once that happen its "GAME OF THE YEAR" experience. Anyone who gave it less than 6/10 is just obvious troll who didnt even play it.
  97. Nov 21, 2019
    This game isn't for everyone but i can say if you have paitence and want to understand it, the game is 100% worth the experiance. The core part take's a bit to get into treversing the world, and understanding the mechanic's so they don't frustrate you. The gameplay involve's delivering, but for the story to progress, it only require's small amount's. However, after 4-5 hour's you'll knowThis game isn't for everyone but i can say if you have paitence and want to understand it, the game is 100% worth the experiance. The core part take's a bit to get into treversing the world, and understanding the mechanic's so they don't frustrate you. The gameplay involve's delivering, but for the story to progress, it only require's small amount's. However, after 4-5 hour's you'll know if the game is for you, the world and the gorgeous soundtrack will draw you in, the suspense the game create's during moment's where BT's are present, specifically with headphone's is amazing, the out of nowhere BT bosses are so crazy, and super fun to fight. The cutscene's are beautiful, beyond brilliant, ultra realistic and the amount of detail in them is astonishing, the pore's, crease's in the lip's, every detail in the eye's, the lifelike expression's on each character's face, when they cry, their expression's are heartbreaking. Little BB is adorable and the game create's that bond, that's so hard to make for the player, but kojima did it with all of BB's little gesture's, when BB cry's it's very upsetting and being so attached later in game to sam. Loving and caring for a virtual character, even one as small as BB, but with such huge importance to the entire game. This game isn't perfect, but it's got so much love put into it, and it really shine's through, death stranding is beautiful, i believe the entire ride is worth it. Expand
  98. Nov 8, 2019
    Шикарная и атмосферная игра, напомнила другой шедевр Shadow of the colossus, плюс как всегда прекрасная режиссyра Хидео Кодзимы. Игра года.
  99. Nov 8, 2019
    You saw gameplay, you saw trailers and still complaining about boring gameplay. 4Head
  100. Nov 20, 2019
    Absolutely amazing experience from start to finish. I can describe this game with just one word - beautiful. It's 47.hours long movie full of great ideas and mesmerising scenery. I was really scared to play it from start after so much hate, but it really get's me and ending ... it was first game that make my eyes a little wet ... just a little bit ;). Thanks Kojima, thanks SONY. It's amazing.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 111 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Mar 18, 2020
    Death Stranding is creating a new game genre and therefore paves its own path towards more interactive experiences. It is a brave work thanks to its novelty, which fortunately is not a bragging right for its creators, as it may have seemed, but an exceptional title that will reward the brave who play it. [Issue#299]
    This game does manage to be fun, even if it is one of the heaviest experiences of 2019. Everything from story to gameplay is begging to be dissected, filled with imagery and symbolism -- just like so many Kojima games before this one. Entering Death Stranding, it’s likely that we all thought Kojima’s calling card was lengthy cutscenes and stealth and action gameplay.
  3. Jan 29, 2020
    Death Stranding stands as a powerful author’s game which drives a strong message of how our over-connected society is evolving, and how we can help other players. Unlike many AAA games, it shines on a truly spiritual level. Well written, engaging and visually magnificent, it offers, despite some pacing flaws, an astonishing solo game with elegant multiplayer elements. A unique representation of Hideo Kojima’s talent.