6.3

1. Nov 12, 2019
    Starts slow. Very slow. World is empty. But after 4-5 hours (play ONLINE!!) everything changes, and the cooperative gameplay really kicks in. This game needs a few hours to set into. This is my update of my 3-point review. Now I am enjoying it immensely, the cooperative build, etc. The world came to life around me ingame. A really new and unique experience and I love it. Give this gameStarts slow. Very slow. World is empty. But after 4-5 hours (play ONLINE!!) everything changes, and the cooperative gameplay really kicks in. This game needs a few hours to set into. This is my update of my 3-point review. Now I am enjoying it immensely, the cooperative build, etc. The world came to life around me ingame. A really new and unique experience and I love it. Give this game some time!! Its worth it. Expand
  2. Nov 8, 2019
    Metacritic must remove the usercritc from this page. You can see a lot of haters or fanboys voting without play the game (like me). Then, the user critic should be linked with playstation / xbox / nintendo / steam accounts.
    Thanks
  3. Nov 8, 2019
    I just can't believe how stupid people are. First of all giving a game "0" simply because you don't like it, means you're an immature imbecile. I didn't like Game of Thrones TV series, but I'd never say it's a bad film. Just not for me. Death Stranding is a beautifully designed game with some complex and fascinating game mechanics, and an intriguing story. It's your fault you expectedI just can't believe how stupid people are. First of all giving a game "0" simply because you don't like it, means you're an immature imbecile. I didn't like Game of Thrones TV series, but I'd never say it's a bad film. Just not for me. Death Stranding is a beautifully designed game with some complex and fascinating game mechanics, and an intriguing story. It's your fault you expected something else, not Kojima's. It was quite clear from a while you'd be playing a role of a delivery man involved in uniting America. If you expected a different type of game, why did you even bother playing DS!? Should I give Call of Duty zero, because - let's say - I expected it to be a turn-based RPG but with guns.

Death Stranding is more than a game. It's an experience. It's a gaming version of poetry. For people who like to think, relax while playing, listen to beautiful music, explore.
  4. Nov 8, 2019
    Incredible game with a lot to say and show. While I do believe it won't be a game for people who need constant thrills, anyone with an open mind and willingness to play something different than what most people would say has to be present to make a game will find it to be something truly enjoyable. It's sad seeing this game become a victim of trolls who didn't play the game, or only playedIncredible game with a lot to say and show. While I do believe it won't be a game for people who need constant thrills, anyone with an open mind and willingness to play something different than what most people would say has to be present to make a game will find it to be something truly enjoyable. It's sad seeing this game become a victim of trolls who didn't play the game, or only played a couple hours.. The game is great, not perfect, but accomplishing everything it sets out to do. I had fun, I enjoyed the story, and it felt like playing something refreshing. That's more than I hoped for. Expand
  5. Nov 8, 2019
    Its crazy how people make bad reviews without even giving this game a chance. I know, this game isn’t for everyone. Its painfully slow and boring to those who like fast-paced action games and enjoyable and interesting towards those who like to take their time and enjoy open world games. The story is really interesting so far and ive been enjoying my delivery journeys. I recommend people atIts crazy how people make bad reviews without even giving this game a chance. I know, this game isn’t for everyone. Its painfully slow and boring to those who like fast-paced action games and enjoyable and interesting towards those who like to take their time and enjoy open world games. The story is really interesting so far and ive been enjoying my delivery journeys. I recommend people at least try playing three episodes and see where you stand with the game. Expand
  6. Nov 8, 2019
    Wow. This game is for people that like the journey more then the destination. If you are playing a game just to get “prestige mode” or grind to unlock a skin like cod or something then this isnt for you. In fact its funny because people that find Death Stranding boring seem to love grinding pay to win battle pass games...which i find boring as hell. Death Stranding is so advanced itsWow. This game is for people that like the journey more then the destination. If you are playing a game just to get “prestige mode” or grind to unlock a skin like cod or something then this isnt for you. In fact its funny because people that find Death Stranding boring seem to love grinding pay to win battle pass games...which i find boring as hell. Death Stranding is so advanced its mechanics become real and it is less like a “game” and more like a simulation. Its so realistic that simply plotting your route becomes a game in itself full of challenges that you would encounter in real life. It causes you to have to think like you are really there and you forget you are playing a game. I spent hours last night and lost track of time. Best game ive ever played. I actually fell asleep and dreamed Deadman was showing me my BB-Pod. If you are a gamer that cares about experience then this us for you. Otherwise go play cod and candy crush. Expand
  7. Nov 8, 2019
    This game is a piece of art. The industry has become numb to cookie-cutter copy and paste games such as COD and Madden. "I don't understand the game so it has to be bad is the mindset." Think independently and give the game a shot. It is beautiful.
  8. Nov 8, 2019
    The best part of these game was the development. It was a mystery. And now, we have all lies on a surrface. Every feature that we were promised, works only in cut scenes. Every MGS had a lot of problems< but they had a gameplay. and now we only have a problems. #KonamiGenius ****
  9. Nov 8, 2019
    Потрясающе, как и ожидалось. Приятный гринд, новый опыт геймплея и восхитительные катсцены с профессиональной актерской игрой. Если люди за "скучным игровым процессом" не способны разглядеть что то более глубокое - мне искренне жаль.Потрясающе, как и ожидалось. Приятный гринд, новый опыт геймплея и восхитительные катсцены с профессиональной актерской игрой. Если люди за "скучным игровым процессом" не способны разглядеть что то более глубокое - мне искренне жаль.
  10. Nov 8, 2019
    Definetly not for everyone, but it is definetly a game for me!
    Classic Hideo Kojima Game with easter eggs, story - gameplay is very unique - and overall graphics are AMAZING! BUY this game if you have ever played a Hideo Kojima Game, if not, you should make this your first! 10 out of 10 for sure! I love it. One of the best, if not THE BEST looking game I have ever played
  11. Nov 11, 2019
    Can honestly say that this game is clearly not for everyone. But those who love it will LOVE IT. The game is so unique and isn’t afraid to do what it sets out to do. An incredible experience and an unforgettable one.

Parts of the gameplay I love are that simply getting from A to B is difficult because of the terrain and falling over due to it, the sheer weight of this huge delivery on your back, the weather to with harsh winds make it one of the most immersive games ever. Not a walking simulator, it’s hiking up the most epic mountainous regions you’ve ever seen. Then the BTs (like ghosts) appear or the time fall rain which damages your cargo giving a sense of urgency get in the way. Enemies try to steal your cargo and it all happens organically in this beautiful world, also online aspects are great and you feel genuinely so great full when your stamina is at zero and your cargo is about to be obliterated and you reach a cliff only to find climbing gear left in the perfect spot randomly by a stranger. The satisfaction can’t really be explained. It is a very meditative game requiring you to really invest in the world and to be open minded to its completely different gameplay than anything you’ve played. For those saying this is only loved by kojima fanboys, that is ridiculous. I thought MGS V was the worst in the series for story but best for gameplay. This game is maybe even better than metal gear in what it accomplished but the two CANNOT be compared as they are totally different games made for different audiences. Hideo Kojima has made the game he wants to make and now I am even more of a fan. The only game director creating true triple A budget indie games because that is what this game is, indie through and through, not a blockbuster COD/assassins creed/battlefield game. Etc.

I only pray that this game does well enough to inspire more creativity in what is a fairly stagnant industry (with a few notable stand outs yearly). Death stranding for me and from the looks of it, many others, is a masterpiece and a one of a kind game. Part of the problem in knowing if the game is for you is that there is nothing else like it. I only hope people pick it up to try because if it is for you, you will NOT be sorry!
  12. Nov 8, 2019
    2 hours in, and at episode 2... Lots of cutscenes, lots of good music and graphics, the story so far is so interesting and will keep me going. the nice peaceful nature so far is great. this is my second Hideo Kojima game (the first was Zone of the Enders 2 on PSVR), and it's story is just like it, and i loved the story. I feel like i play games that have a story more for the actual story2 hours in, and at episode 2... Lots of cutscenes, lots of good music and graphics, the story so far is so interesting and will keep me going. the nice peaceful nature so far is great. this is my second Hideo Kojima game (the first was Zone of the Enders 2 on PSVR), and it's story is just like it, and i loved the story. I feel like i play games that have a story more for the actual story than the gameplay... that said, i don't care if the gameplay is meh, the story is enough... it only matters when the gameplay is just too hard and no way to make it easier (Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Nioh, Crash Bandicoot etc).

enough chit chatting. i love it so far, the people giving bad scores... they obviously bought it without thinking, and wasn't made for them.
  13. Nov 8, 2019
    I'm really enjoying Death Stranding. But it's very niche. It's kinda in the truck simulator place...but with occasional paranormal enemies, bandits and surreal story telling.

You spend a lot of time just navigating terrain, trying to ensure your packages remain intact. As you can see it's not for everyone, BORING is the big matching word in the reviews. Personally I love it, this

Personally I love it, this is absolutely to my taste.
  14. Nov 8, 2019
    This is a fascinating game. The opening is emaculet and the world is a marvel to behold. The gameplay is unconventional, yes but intentionally this way. Sam is no Nathan Drake, or Lara. He's a guy with a job and he gets the job done. In games we are so used to focus on the objective markers that we miss the journey. This game explores beautifully what we have been conditioned to take forThis is a fascinating game. The opening is emaculet and the world is a marvel to behold. The gameplay is unconventional, yes but intentionally this way. Sam is no Nathan Drake, or Lara. He's a guy with a job and he gets the job done. In games we are so used to focus on the objective markers that we miss the journey. This game explores beautifully what we have been conditioned to take for granted. If you are the kind of person who loves to get lost in all kinds of thoughts when you're walking down a lonely path, If you love travelling for the sake of travelling this game is undoubtedly for you. It's definitely a masterpiece that I'm sure will become a classic many years from now. Expand
  15. Nov 9, 2019
    This is one of the most overrated pieces of entertainment ever released. The game is a tedious, repetitive mess that offers no challenge whatsoever. All it asks from you as a player is your patience and time, lots of it. The world has little to no variety. But the most infuriating thing about the game is how incredibly amateurish it is in the way it tells its story. Exposition, expositionThis is one of the most overrated pieces of entertainment ever released. The game is a tedious, repetitive mess that offers no challenge whatsoever. All it asks from you as a player is your patience and time, lots of it. The world has little to no variety. But the most infuriating thing about the game is how incredibly amateurish it is in the way it tells its story. Exposition, exposition and more exposition. I felt like watching a tv series from the eighties, where the plot is revealed through endless explanations by the cast. Kojima demonstrates again that he is a very flawed storyteller. Expand
  16. Nov 10, 2019
    Después de ver y conocer mas el juego he cambiado mi opinión y pase de odiarlo a amarlo. genial.
  17. Nov 8, 2019
    Это реально очень крутая игра, которая никак не скучная. Наиграл около 7 часов, и хочу играть дальше. Музыка, Графика, Катсцены и взаимодействие с другими игроками - всё на высшем уровне. К геймплею так же притензий нет. Просто кто то хочет уже в первом часу экшен/боевик/стрелялки, но нет, эта игра не Call Of Duty.Это реально очень крутая игра, которая никак не скучная. Наиграл около 7 часов, и хочу играть дальше. Музыка, Графика, Катсцены и взаимодействие с другими игроками - всё на высшем уровне. К геймплею так же притензий нет. Просто кто то хочет уже в первом часу экшен/боевик/стрелялки, но нет, эта игра не Call Of Duty.
  18. Nov 8, 2019
    This game is like nothing I’ve ever played before. The cutscenes are movie quality and the gameplay is truly innovative. Some players who like more action oriented games might not be big fans of this gameplay but if you like artistic games with deep world lore and landscapes out of lord of the rings this games for you. The closest games I can compare this to see journey mixed with metalThis game is like nothing I’ve ever played before. The cutscenes are movie quality and the gameplay is truly innovative. Some players who like more action oriented games might not be big fans of this gameplay but if you like artistic games with deep world lore and landscapes out of lord of the rings this games for you. The closest games I can compare this to see journey mixed with metal gear solid and that’s not a complain by any means. I recommend everyone give this game a try you owe it to yourself Expand
  19. Nov 8, 2019
    It's one of those games that you'll have to experience for yourself to really appreciate it.
  20. Nov 8, 2019
    Tons of mechanics, which are very intuitive to control and working like clock. I was optimistic, but that exceeded all my best expectations. Gameplay loop is so engaging that you literally forget its core is walking. You just need to play it and feel it with your own two hands, because YouTube videos don’t convey even the 10% of its fun.
  21. Nov 8, 2019
    10/10 The most fascinating game that I have played,its aesthetics are unique and chic
  22. Nov 8, 2019
    12 из 10 на кончиках пальцев. КОДЗИМА ГЕНИЙ КОДЗИМА ГЕНИЙ КОДЗИМА ГЕНИЙ КОДЗИМА ГЕНИЙ КОДЗИМА ГЕНИЙ КОДЗИМА ГЕНИЙ КОДЗИМА ГЕНИЙ КОДЗИМА ГЕНИЙ
  23. Nov 8, 2019
    Masterpiece old generation gamers will love this game for sure but the new generation who play only online games like fortnite & shooter I am sure they will not love
  24. Nov 8, 2019
    Hideo Kojima again accomplished a huge success. This game is a piece of art. Gamers can be easily absorbed by the intriguing storyline with the fantastic graphic and sounds adjusting beautifully together.
  25. Nov 8, 2019
    Original game...very ver stand!!!!!!!!!.
  26. Nov 8, 2019
    You want to know why Kojima is called a genius? That's because he managed to make walking (the most underrated process of 2019 IRL) fun and gave it so much depth that you will be confused. Beautiful, meaningful and relaxing game created with so much love that it's shocking on all levels.
    Don't buy if you need stealth.
    Don't buy if you want to shoot. Buy if you like puzzles. Buy if you
    Don't buy if you need stealth.
    Don't buy if you want to shoot.
    Buy if you like puzzles.
    Buy if you want to be shocked.
    Buy if you want to cry.
  27. Nov 8, 2019
    I seriously cannot understand this 207 degenerates that gave this game a 0 or a 1. I get it this game is not made for the average ADHD American kids that only play Fortnight and COD. This is an mature and thought provoking game that is not about running and shooting like a manic. Game play is solid, story is a weird mixture of Lovecraft And David Lynch and yes the purpose is to makeI seriously cannot understand this 207 degenerates that gave this game a 0 or a 1. I get it this game is not made for the average ADHD American kids that only play Fortnight and COD. This is an mature and thought provoking game that is not about running and shooting like a manic. Game play is solid, story is a weird mixture of Lovecraft And David Lynch and yes the purpose is to make deliveries, I don't get what's wrong with that.
    Giving this gave 5 or a 6 because is not for you is acceptable. But rating it a 0??? This people either have some serious mental issues or probably own a Xbox and moan because they can't play the game, maybe both..
    Anyway either buy it or not I don't give a damn.
  28. Nov 8, 2019
    All the people giving a score of 0 for this game are seriously hating themselves so much and want to prove to the world so badly that the game sucks but didn't even play the game. Please don't listen to these trolls who are repeating the same thing over and over again.

The game is really meditative and you can get really creative in the way you play it. This is something different from the rest and it stands out. The gameplay elements and the story go very deep!
  29. Nov 8, 2019
    Kojima has surely made a game that he really wanted to make for a long time, and it shows. DS is surely not a game for everyone, but it dosen't mean it has no place in the gaming world. Yes, it is a walking simulator, but a good one at that. Graphics are one of the best this year has to offer, actors played their part perfectly and the story is simple yet engaging. I am a fan of HideoKojima has surely made a game that he really wanted to make for a long time, and it shows. DS is surely not a game for everyone, but it dosen't mean it has no place in the gaming world. Yes, it is a walking simulator, but a good one at that. Graphics are one of the best this year has to offer, actors played their part perfectly and the story is simple yet engaging. I am a fan of Hideo Kojima, Norman Reedus and SiFI genre, because of that I wad pretty satisfied by the time credits rolled. There always will be another GTA or Call Of Duty, but the games like DS is far in between. In the end - I higly recommend for everyone to give it a try, it may look simple, but DS is far more than it makes you believe. Expand
  30. Nov 8, 2019
    Excelente Game.
    Im Playing...
    History, gameplay, grafics and sounds até simply fantastic!
  31. Nov 9, 2019
    You either like it or hate but its seems those who hate it haven't played it,am very happy with this game it has such an amazing world.
  32. Nov 8, 2019
    Amazing game. A new breath of fresh air for the industry. I wish many learned from Kojima.

Anyone who gives this game a 0 is a troll and hasn't even touched it.
  33. Nov 8, 2019
    The most atmospheric game i’ve ever seen!
    Sorry about toxic community Kojima ._.
  34. Nov 8, 2019
    If you want the real user rating look into the PlayStation store User rating. That’s a rating from real costumers. Similar to Steam Reviews. But avoid the nonsense here coming from late puberty fools. Just a sign how far our game community has fallen. Rating 0 without having played the game while real costumers gave the game a 5/5
  35. Nov 8, 2019
    I would have gave a 9 , but I'm giving a 10 , because most of the 0 are ridicolus, the game is fantastic , we all knew what to expect, and yes , is what we expected, a great game , different , that makes you feel satisfied doing stuff for other players, the message is clear , help each other out. Avoid if u want play the usual story mode and that's it. There is so much going on here, uI would have gave a 9 , but I'm giving a 10 , because most of the 0 are ridicolus, the game is fantastic , we all knew what to expect, and yes , is what we expected, a great game , different , that makes you feel satisfied doing stuff for other players, the message is clear , help each other out. Avoid if u want play the usual story mode and that's it. There is so much going on here, u gotta have the right mentality to play .. 9. Expand
  36. Nov 8, 2019
    3 hrs in and it's beautiful and atmospheric, this game isn't for everyone but it has a lot too offer story wise
  37. Nov 8, 2019
    Wow I can't believe all the zeros this game is getting by who I'm sure are xbots hating that they don't have any games to look forward too, but with that said the world is beautiful and the game play and new gameplay mechanics make for a new breath of fresh air in these times where people use the same mechanics over again. I'm only 10 hrs in and I must say I'm loving this game and lookWow I can't believe all the zeros this game is getting by who I'm sure are xbots hating that they don't have any games to look forward too, but with that said the world is beautiful and the game play and new gameplay mechanics make for a new breath of fresh air in these times where people use the same mechanics over again. I'm only 10 hrs in and I must say I'm loving this game and look forward to what's in store for the end game Expand
  38. Nov 8, 2019
    This game is obviously not going to appeal to everyone, there’s simply not enough shooty shooty pew pew pew for the average gamer who only has a few hours to play and wants something fast and exciting. I can see why this game is getting such mixed reviews.

But, if you go into this knowing it’s a different type of game, knowing that it’s a hell of a slow burn gameplay wise (so much so it makes RDR2’s opening chapters appear like a Wipeout race) and remember that it ain’t a MGS sequel either you’d be pleasantly surprised.

Yes it’s a walking game, on paper that sounds like a bad concept, but somehow the mechanics and the world you’re in keep you going and let’s face it Kojima is a bit on the bonkers side.

I’d imagine that if AC Odyssey had a more developed system of getting around instead of holding a button to climb everything, this style of ‘walking mechanics’ would have been far better received and that’s ultimately what’s holding Death Stranding back from main stream praise, the delivery of boxes ideally need to be broken up with different activities.

Here’s hoping that any Death Stranding sequel builds upon this formula and adds more (a lot more) different gameplay mechanics around this frankly awesome idea.

Should you buy and play Death Standing??

Who the hell knows? This game is weird, and I love it
  39. Nov 8, 2019
    Шикарная и атмосферная игра, напомнила другой шедевр Shadow of the colossus, плюс как всегда прекрасная режиссёра Хидео Кодзимы. Игра года.
  40. Nov 8, 2019
    This isn't MGS and you need to go in realising that. This is something new and something groundbreaking. You feel isolated, alone, scared but also there's a sense of togetherness, hope and happiness.
  41. Nov 8, 2019
    He jugado unas cuantas horas y me está pareciendo un juego muy muy especial. Para amantes de los juegos que se toman su tiempo, caminar con Sam y sentir ese desasosiego asfixiante, el cansancio en tus hombros, el peso de la carga que transportas y de la historia... Es único.

No haced caso a los haters que puntúan sin jugar. Es un juego único.
  42. Nov 8, 2019
    Death Stranding is an arthouse game that will make you feel like you're taking LSD while playing it. This game won't appeal to everyone especially those that adore the Metal Gear franchise, but Kojima crafted something really special for Death Stranding using Horizon Zero Dawn's Decima Engine. And this is probably one of the most experimental games that must be played nonethelessDeath Stranding is an arthouse game that will make you feel like you're taking LSD while playing it. This game won't appeal to everyone especially those that adore the Metal Gear franchise, but Kojima crafted something really special for Death Stranding using Horizon Zero Dawn's Decima Engine. And this is probably one of the most experimental games that must be played nonetheless especially if you're a film buff. Expand
  43. Nov 8, 2019
    Analisis en proceso, de momento va gustandome. Cuando haya avanzado mas actualizare mi opinion mas detalladamente
  44. Nov 8, 2019
    The game is simply a masterpiece with a lot of effort put into it. Currently 4 hours into it (according to my save file) but the only thing I did not feel was the time passing.
  45. Nov 8, 2019
    Not just a walking sim. The multiplayer mechanics are an amazing addition. Always feel tense getting through the BT zones! Great work to Kojima's studio.
  46. Nov 8, 2019
    Thank you, Hideo, for the game, it's a very fresh experience, beautiful design and interesting gameplay. Collaboration with other players is realized in a very interesting way.
  47. Nov 8, 2019
    The insainest product in game industry for the all time! Great job, Kojima Productions! I feel that tommorow in all our hands.
  48. Nov 8, 2019
    AMAZING game. Sad its become another victim of troll crowd who dont even play it and just repeat same things over and over again in their hating "reviews". Looks like for some people Kojima is now new big bad for some reason :D :D :D. I played almost all MGS games and so far iam enjoying death stranding a lot. Amazing, bold, daring game with great story, characters, smooth gameplay, coolAMAZING game. Sad its become another victim of troll crowd who dont even play it and just repeat same things over and over again in their hating "reviews". Looks like for some people Kojima is now new big bad for some reason :D :D :D. I played almost all MGS games and so far iam enjoying death stranding a lot. Amazing, bold, daring game with great story, characters, smooth gameplay, cool new mechanics, great visual, many intense scenes and damn lots of funny moments and easter eggs...
    admittedly it takes like 10 hours for the game to properly start but once that happen its "GAME OF THE YEAR" experience. Anyone who gave it less than 6/10 is just obvious troll who didnt even play it.
  49. Nov 8, 2019
    Es emocionante una experiencia única transmite unas emociones que te atrapan al juego y te mantienen enganchado al mando en todo momento me alegro de haber pagado el precio de salida porque hay que recompensar e incentivar estos proyectos tan especiales y maravillosos 10 / 10
  50. Nov 8, 2019
    No puedo creer la de palo que le esta dando la comunidad española de jugadores,sasel se esta cargando la industria,el review boombing que le estais haciendo a esta obra y la falta de respeto a los creadores me parece increible
  51. Nov 8, 2019
    Nice game! Hater gonna hate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  52. Nov 8, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. really fantastic game here is, beautiful cg, deeply story, impressed music! that's really a hideo game! Expand
  53. Nov 8, 2019
    Ignore the people who are giving this negative reviews, they had obviously planned on hating this from the get go.
    This game is great while it may not seem like it, it’s immersive and the story is engaging and hell.
  54. Nov 8, 2019
    Iam feeling like a kid again! after all those years of copy pasted games at last something different! its not a game for fortnite players for sur. gameplay is solid and the online social system is just pure genius. dont mind the review bombing people are salty and i cant figure why
  55. Nov 8, 2019
    DEATH STRANDING is absolutely wonderful, a harrowing, riveting, breath of fresh air. Fans of games like Ico or Shadow of the Colossus or Hideo Kojima games should not miss this unique experience. It will grab a hold of you (if you let it) and pull you to the other side. Take a deep breath and enjoy the ride.
  56. Nov 8, 2019
    Lol, players who watched 15min gameplay on youtube, giving 0 for this game... you need to play by yourself and you will feel, that kojima is genius
  57. Nov 8, 2019
    Kojima is genius. this is the best game I've ever played.
  58. Nov 8, 2019
    This game is absolutely masterpiece...unlike from every game you've been played ...But this is not for everyone..
  59. Nov 8, 2019
    I am loving every minute of this game! Kojima is a genius. So far I have laughed, cried, was terrified, excited...so many emotions from the first moment!
  60. Nov 8, 2019
    The story is interesting and engaging, the gameplay is fun and relaxing, I really enjoyed the experience and was really excited to see each turn the story provided. It was great, especially the hades segments
  61. Nov 8, 2019
    You saw gameplay, you saw trailers and still complaining about boring gameplay. 4Head
  62. Nov 8, 2019
    Absolute experience. Feels unique and extraordinary. Great graphics with awesome characters and story
  63. Nov 8, 2019
    Algo nuevo, inesperado, diferente, atrapa desde el primer momento, algo inexplicable. Mis dieces xD
  64. Nov 8, 2019
    Gráfico lindo trilha sonora maravilhosa, a história muito cativante, o ritmo e lento mas recompensador
  65. Nov 8, 2019
    This Game is a Masterpiece and a must Play. It's a work of art. The Graphics and the soundtrack is amazing. And same for the story 30 minutes in game and you are completely invested in the story.
  66. Nov 8, 2019
    Сюжет просто бомба, графика как в RDR2, минусов нет, КОДЗИМА ГЕНИЙ
    Itpedia/
  67. Nov 8, 2019
    Not a game that all players will love, but a game that all players should try.
  68. Nov 8, 2019
    Outstanding game! With eye for detail, great graphics and a great story. Although you have to like the fact that you have to bring stuff from place A to place B.
  69. Nov 8, 2019
    Everything I've hoped for and more!

Don't let the haters who don't even own the game distract you from this amazing experience.
  70. Nov 8, 2019
    An innovative game that refreshes the video game industry. Kojima returns to play an incredible game. An incredible world with incredible and very good mechanics. excellent graphics.
  71. Nov 8, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is toxic and no for everyone or online fps player. Kojima creat new style for world of games .
    Graphic is incredible
    Music and sound are awesome
  72. Nov 8, 2019
    Don't go scrolling these dumb kids reviews. Kids always cry when they do not understand something.
    This is the most breathtaking journey (NOT GAME) you will go into. Best of Luck and enjoy.
  73. Nov 13, 2019
    This game is incredibly good looking, I can almost smell the air because of how immersive it is. The score is beautiful and at times can be really daunting. The story is intriguing that can keep you on the edge on your seat, it's what pushed me to keep going to the next cutscene. The gameplay is tight and advanced, it even helps me relax when it's slow paced. Go watch Kotaku's review ifThis game is incredibly good looking, I can almost smell the air because of how immersive it is. The score is beautiful and at times can be really daunting. The story is intriguing that can keep you on the edge on your seat, it's what pushed me to keep going to the next cutscene. The gameplay is tight and advanced, it even helps me relax when it's slow paced. Go watch Kotaku's review if you need to be more convinced. Expand
  74. Nov 8, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Death Stranding is a Masterpiece.
    Gameplay 9/10
    Art Design 9/10
    Narrative 10/10
    Character Design 10/10
  75. Nov 8, 2019
    One of the best games ever made.
    an epic game by Kojima with much love and liberty to create this amazing world
  76. Nov 8, 2019
    Literally only giving this 10/10 to show how much of a farce reviews are.

The game is brilliant, everyone that has put 0 hasn't played the game.
  77. Nov 8, 2019
    Espectacular! Las primeras horas son excepcionales, con una trama que explica poco a poco lo que va sucediendo, gameplay fresco y nuevo, música fenomenal y un apartado visual que se ve increíble.
    Altamente recomendado.
  78. Nov 8, 2019
    me gusto mucho, tanto por su historia como por su gameplay. Supero totalmente mis expectativas
  79. Nov 8, 2019
    Like every work ahead of its time... this game may cause some to reject it in the beginning, but it won't be long before everyone sees it as the most revolutionary game of the decade. Kojima proves that he is still a master.

Como toda obra a frente do seu tempo... esse jogo pode causar uma rejeição por parte de alguns no começo, mas não demorará muito para que todos vejam ele como o mais revolucionário jogo dessa decada. Kojima prova que ele ainda é um mestre.
  80. Nov 8, 2019
    This game is an absolute delight to play.
    I'm loving every bit of it so far, the story, the gameplay, the gorgeous landscapes.
  81. Nov 8, 2019
    Death Stranding is something fresh and new with deep story. Hideo Kojima did it again...
  82. Nov 8, 2019
    I've been gaming since the Atari days and consider myself a hardcore gamer. I appreciate the aesthetics of Hideo Kojima. He takes his time to make games that crossover into rhe movie realm his work is art and that of a masterpiece. The first hour of the game is breathtaking the cinematics and just how you play is amazing. Put some spotify on plug in your headsets and start travelingI've been gaming since the Atari days and consider myself a hardcore gamer. I appreciate the aesthetics of Hideo Kojima. He takes his time to make games that crossover into rhe movie realm his work is art and that of a masterpiece. The first hour of the game is breathtaking the cinematics and just how you play is amazing. Put some spotify on plug in your headsets and start traveling the story alone will make you think the game is a movie....10 out of 10 Expand
  83. Nov 8, 2019
    шедевр. Музыка - картинка - история. не хочется покидать мир. еще хотя бы шаг, еще диалог, еще одно интервью
  84. Nov 8, 2019
    This game is like swimming it need effort but you will enjoy the experience.
  85. Nov 8, 2019
    Kojima really knows how to write a great and meaningful story, if you're looking for a relaxing game with a compelling story that keeps you wanting more and more every time you encounter it, check out this game. It's like a book that you just can't put down.
  86. Nov 8, 2019
    La historia simplemente es apoteósica, un viaje en el que lo más importante es el camino
  87. Nov 8, 2019
    man.. i've been playing this for about 4 hours already and I gotta say, for a FedEx simulator, i'm having fun just discovering things, the exploration, the graphics, and music. All really good. I knew going into this that this game wasn't for everybody and I guess I'm one of the lucky ones having fun. It's a slow...slow.....sloooooooooooow burn. A type of game where I turn on a podcast andman.. i've been playing this for about 4 hours already and I gotta say, for a FedEx simulator, i'm having fun just discovering things, the exploration, the graphics, and music. All really good. I knew going into this that this game wasn't for everybody and I guess I'm one of the lucky ones having fun. It's a slow...slow.....sloooooooooooow burn. A type of game where I turn on a podcast and just go about my missions. The combat is a bit shallow and too far in between and during some side missions where the world seems empty, it REALLY feels like it. There's a **** of small details, there's no way i'll probably ever see them all.

Currently playing on a regular PS4, digital version. Haven't ran into any crashes, weird bugs, or game breaking glitches. But im sure they are there. This game is too big NOT too have them.
    Reading through other reviews, the 10s seem disingenuous and the 0s seem like bombing.
  88. Nov 8, 2019
    This is another level of gaming and absolutely masterpiece but not for everyone.
  89. Nov 8, 2019
    Le meilleur jeu de 2019 incontestablement. Le jeu est une pure merveille de simulation. Ne plaira pas à tout le monde. Ceux qui cherchent une expérience à nulle autre pareil foncez.
  90. Nov 8, 2019
    Few hours into the game so far and loving it. Logged into Metacritic out of curiosity to see how it's reviewing. Literally giving it a 10 since so many trolls are rating 0/10 (which no game this well-made deserves, regardless of whether it's your thing or not), obviously coming here with the intent of skewering the vote.
  91. Nov 8, 2019
    This game deserved 9/10 score but because the hater than i give it 10/10. Hideo Kojima has all my support.
  92. Nov 8, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Шикарная игра, сюжет, саундтрек, графика. Я в восторге! Expand
  93. Nov 8, 2019
    The people who are giving this game a 0 are frustrated haters who can't play. This game is fun, exciting and awesome. Amazingly, the fun of the game is to deliver and find a way to do it. Unfortunately most of the 0 must come from Xbox gamers who don't have good exclusives to play. This game is awesome.
  94. Nov 8, 2019
    Just 5hrs in and I love it. Visuals are amazing, from technical point of view its a masterpiece. Gameplay wise? Well, if you're not into shoot & loot games all the time, and you appreciate a relaxing experience I think it's a game for you (also you need some capacity for all the Kojimasness - which i personally really like). First song in the game is called 'Don't Be So Serious' and iJust 5hrs in and I love it. Visuals are amazing, from technical point of view its a masterpiece. Gameplay wise? Well, if you're not into shoot & loot games all the time, and you appreciate a relaxing experience I think it's a game for you (also you need some capacity for all the Kojimasness - which i personally really like). First song in the game is called 'Don't Be So Serious' and i think it tells a lot about how it should be approached.
    Also that's the first game i ever started on hard level from the beginning ;)
  95. Nov 8, 2019
    Give it a go, or not, you decide what you want to spend your money on. I liked it.
  96. Nov 8, 2019
    Che gioco ragazzi! Grafica al top, trama fantastica e gameplay innovativa! Il maestro Kojima colpisce ancora! Gioco non per tutti...se volete solo "giocare" continuate pure a rimanere incollati a fortnite con Cicciogamer. Se avete voglia di qualcosa di nuovo e tosto comprate il gioco e godetevi questo spettacolo. Lo definirei il Caparezza dei videogames, e chi conosce DAVVERO CaparezzaChe gioco ragazzi! Grafica al top, trama fantastica e gameplay innovativa! Il maestro Kojima colpisce ancora! Gioco non per tutti...se volete solo "giocare" continuate pure a rimanere incollati a fortnite con Cicciogamer. Se avete voglia di qualcosa di nuovo e tosto comprate il gioco e godetevi questo spettacolo. Lo definirei il Caparezza dei videogames, e chi conosce DAVVERO Caparezza potrà capirmi! Expand
  97. Nov 8, 2019
    One of the best games in the year so far, ignore the hate and give it a try to find out by yourself.
  98. Nov 13, 2019
    One of the best games, which I played, but nothing for children I would say.
  99. Nov 8, 2019
    GOTY 2019. Лучшая игровая механика персонажа.Топовый сюжет. Однозначно рекомендую. Не читайте троллей-хомячков, которые даже в игру не играли.
  100. Nov 8, 2019
    В семье не без урода, только так можно назвать людей которые занижают оценки игре, главнаные претензий, нечего не понятно и слишком скучно вы трейлер смотрели? Слышали что Кодзима говорил? Игра не для всех. Как же бесят такие тупые люди.В семье не без урода, только так можно назвать людей которые занижают оценки игре, главнаные претензий, нечего не понятно и слишком скучно вы трейлер смотрели? Слышали что Кодзима говорил? Игра не для всех. Как же бесят такие тупые люди.

1. Nov 14, 2019
    Death Stranding isn’t a masterpiece; it doesn’t have the nuance or depth for that kind of lofty praise, but it does straddle the line between being just a video game and a tool that pulls people together. Death Stranding revels in the mundane and the simple joy of taking a hike while delivering packages from one place to another. It also has something to say about human nature and the resilience of our species, and while the message itself gets muddied in all the other overwrought filler that bogs down the game, it feels earnest, heartfelt, and genuine.
  2. Nov 12, 2019
    Death Stranding isn’t for everyone, but if you are looking for a neat experimental exploration of the fetch quest, you’ll enjoy it. If you are looking for something more traditional, though, you should probably look elsewhere.
  3. Nov 11, 2019
    Death Stranding will not be for everybody. It seems meticulously engineered for a pretty specific kind of nerd. My wife, for example, loves this game, and when she loves a game, she dumps hundreds of hours into it. Me? I merely like this game, and probably wouldn’t invest a bunch of time into it were it not for work. Of course, there will be people who won’t like the game at all; it will feel like a chore to them. Fortunately, it doesn’t take long to determine whether or not Death Stranding is a game for you. I recommend experiencing it in some way, though, be it through a stream or a borrowed copy, because I think it will be talked about for years to come.