9.2

Universal acclaim- based on 19337 Ratings

Watch Now
Buy on

1. Jul 18, 2020
    Amazing to see what Sucker Punch has achieved going from Infamous Series to Ghost of Tsushima. The game looks gorgeous. My biggest take is the absence of HUD, so you get to immerse yourself in the environment as the wind is used to guide you to your next location. My biggest gripe with most open-world games is having to spend half the time looking at the mini-map and this game solves itAmazing to see what Sucker Punch has achieved going from Infamous Series to Ghost of Tsushima. The game looks gorgeous. My biggest take is the absence of HUD, so you get to immerse yourself in the environment as the wind is used to guide you to your next location. My biggest gripe with most open-world games is having to spend half the time looking at the mini-map and this game solves it beautifully.

Also, there is no level gating, where you can't fight an enemy because they are 30 levels above you. The combat is fluid and really satisfying (playing on hard). The loading times in the game are only a few seconds, which is surprising given it is running on HDD and such old hardware.

The photo mode is rich with features. The customization and charms are fun. I feel this is the game that everyone wanted an Assassin's Creed in Japan to be. Overall, I have really enjoyed the hours I have put into this game. Congrats to Sucker Punch on this great game.
  2. Jul 18, 2020
    Ótimo gráficos, jogabilidade. Boa jogada da Sony pra fechar a geração com chave de ouro.
  3. Oct 31, 2020
    After fully beating the game and getting every trophy I can say that this game is absolutely amazing .. graphics wise the game is beautiful .. the game play you actually feel like a samurai .. compared to ac it's better .. the sword feels like you are slicing through dudes the enemies are not damage sponges . You are actually carrying a sword not a wooden stick where you are slapping theAfter fully beating the game and getting every trophy I can say that this game is absolutely amazing .. graphics wise the game is beautiful .. the game play you actually feel like a samurai .. compared to ac it's better .. the sword feels like you are slicing through dudes the enemies are not damage sponges . You are actually carrying a sword not a wooden stick where you are slapping the guy haha .. so far I been playing on hard they kill you in a few hits .. you gotta time your blocks and Perry attacks.. armor is customizable .. and skins and colors you find everything in game !! Not dlc which I think is amazing . The photo mode is beautiful.. I ran in to a lot of side quest And side quest are their own mini Stories!!! Not fetch quest !!!. I don't see anything locked behind a paywalls .. Honestly I think it is the best samurai game on the market and most authentic ..combat is probably the best I seen in a new release .. The game got different features an authentic Kurosawa mode which gives it that old black and white samurai movie feeling even the audio changes full Japanese voice over,.. similar games always felt too button mashy .. ghost offers a change you barely see they actually made a sword feel like a sword .. you are not beating an enemy with a wooden stick .. .. enemies differ from different fighting systems and subtypes of the same style . You’ll encounter two people with a shield but one may fight a bit different then the other .. different stances work on differ opponents .. timing and pacing your self is important .. Ghost of Tsushima offers an experience that is worth looking in to must buy .. truly this is an amazing game Expand
  4. Jul 18, 2020
    Absolutely loving this game! Nice and fresh take on some open world systems that really works. It's everything that I was hoping it would be.
  5. Jul 18, 2020
    Very ambitious game from Sucker punch the developers of Infamous and sly games ,
    Ghost of Tsushima takes off slow through the story but it gets interesting and better each time as you continue the story , the world is so beautiful filled with a lot of activities to enjoy , the wind system really makes the game special and refreshing , there’s no need to open the map every time , highly recommend the game
  6. Jul 18, 2020
    The game is purely amazing. Fun combat, a huge map worth exploring, side missions and main missions. The graphics are beautiful, and the wind tracking mechanism is an amazing touch. I could go more into detail but I dont think I need to. You got to play this game.
  7. Jul 19, 2020
    對馬戰鬼給你滿滿的時代劇風格
    殺陣十分刺激 正面作戰還原武士的獨特美學
    生死一瞬的腎上腺素激增讓我很興奮

風景畫面優美賞心悅目
    傳說故事 俳句帶來不同意境
    來吧 沉浸在對馬島的故事裡吧!
  8. Jul 18, 2020
    Sucker Punch won my heart with the original infamous and since then all their games keep improving on the previous one. They took a long time to release another ps4 titles but the wait was worth it. The story is amazing and it reminds me of classic japanese cinema, the music is very immersive and memorable, the graphics are mind blowing and photo mode is like a dream come true. the combatSucker Punch won my heart with the original infamous and since then all their games keep improving on the previous one. They took a long time to release another ps4 titles but the wait was worth it. The story is amazing and it reminds me of classic japanese cinema, the music is very immersive and memorable, the graphics are mind blowing and photo mode is like a dream come true. the combat is very impressive, the only tiny flaw is when enemies are hit by arrows it looks silly. Sadly ultra left progressive reviewers bombed this game with 60s and 70s when that is far from the rating it deserves all because it doesn't have thar ultra diverse marginalized cast they always beg for. People need to get off their high horse of virtue signaling and allow people to enjoy games for what they are ENTERTAINMENT NOT POLITICAL STATEMENTS. Expand
  9. Jul 18, 2020
    Great game, amazing combat, decent story, amazing open world. Sucker punch’s finest game yet
  10. Jul 20, 2020
    Finished the game a couple of hours ago, I’ve been thinking about it since then, and I really did not have a good time with it. The world is beautiful, no doubt about that...but everything else really didn’t do anything for me. I won’t go into story because...spoilers.
  11. Jul 23, 2020
    I am a huge fan of Japan,Samurais etc but no this is not what i was expecting.
    I am a huge fan of Japan,Samurais etc but no this is not what i was expecting.
    -The first thing that i didn't like is the graphics (THE GRAPHICS NOT THE ARTISTIC DESIGN) yea i stop from time to time to take photos and stuff because the world is very beautiful but no many textures are blurry,view distance is so low, the night is ugly and the reflections are all downgraded compared to the first gameplay reveal we saw.
    -For the gameplay part i hated the fact that they didn't have a lock on system for the enemies.
    The stealth is so silly mostly because of the bad AI and the animation system on the enemies.
    -Very easy even on hard
    -Bad lip sync especially on japanese, even on english.
    -The wind is supposed to guide you but if you open the map you can still guide ur self with it.
    -Plot wise is meh
    -The Cinematics remind me of Mafia 3, low budget, you know static cameras with ppl talking without interaction...

But i liked the atmosphere,the exploration,the soundtrack and the art direction
  12. Jan 22, 2021
    Inferior version of basically any Assassin's Creed. Graphics are cool, but what else? There's nothing interesting to do in this open world. People who try to say it's better than AC games seem to forget that big part of AC games is parkour.
  13. Jan 22, 2021
    Boring assassin's creed clone. World has nothing interesting in it. Yeah it's hard pass.
  14. Jan 22, 2021
    Pretty generic open world game, not recommending this to anyone who likes good games.
  15. Jan 22, 2021
    Put your character to the center of screen, not somewhere in the corner. How can anyone even play this?
  16. Jan 22, 2021
    How would i describe it? How about boring, uninspired and overrated, yeah that's about it.
  17. Jul 18, 2020
    The level Design os amazing. History and deathblows looks like classical Japan movies
  18. Jan 22, 2021
    Whatever happened with originality? It's so similar to AC games, but then again it's worse than AC games. Worse because it's just not that unique. You are dude with sword and you are in Japan: the Game.
  19. Jan 23, 2021
    Bought it with 60 dollars and gotta say i don't like it at all. Very disappointing. Story is very generic, but my main issue is that character is not in center of screen. So playing it really makes my head hurt. So just before you buy it make sure you are able to play game where character is literally in the corner of screen. I have never seen it done like that. Little bit off center?Bought it with 60 dollars and gotta say i don't like it at all. Very disappointing. Story is very generic, but my main issue is that character is not in center of screen. So playing it really makes my head hurt. So just before you buy it make sure you are able to play game where character is literally in the corner of screen. I have never seen it done like that. Little bit off center? That's fine, but this one is just bad. Expand
  20. Jan 23, 2021
    I tried it for 3 hours and i didn't like it really. Story kept dragging and nothing really interesting to do in this open world. Meh.
  21. Jul 18, 2020
    Samurai sword go weee. Very good. Fun time you can pet a fox the game is very good
  22. Jul 18, 2020
    My favourite game so far it's fantastic i was waiting for a samurai game like this thank you sucker punch
  23. Sep 22, 2020
    Very inferior version of what Ubisoft has been doing with open worlds, and a very poor interpretation of Japanese culture and history. Gameplay wise it is very shallow compared with games like the soulsborne series.
  24. Sep 24, 2020
    Unplayable horrible aim movement. So sluggish and time consuming that every single time you want to look at any direction, which is several hundreds of thousands to a million times on one play though, it takes full second till anything starts really moving. It has so ridiculously slow and bad acceleration system that takes eternity and any sane people needs to wait turning to the edge ofUnplayable horrible aim movement. So sluggish and time consuming that every single time you want to look at any direction, which is several hundreds of thousands to a million times on one play though, it takes full second till anything starts really moving. It has so ridiculously slow and bad acceleration system that takes eternity and any sane people needs to wait turning to the edge of insanity. What kind of d##b a## s##t is that. Whoever develooer decided to do or accept that should ged fired immediately. Also there is no options to fix it. On fastest settings it just is very slow. At slowest, its like do you want to wait retirement or insanity come first. Samurai and ninjagames should be superfast, not slower than a snail. No options to change buttons neither.
    Good graphics get 2 points. Other than that, absomute failure.
  25. Oct 3, 2020
    Get out of here with all these 10's!!
    This game is not a 10 at all. Its an extremely average game. When I first started out playing I did see its potential that unfortunately got boring fast. I'm just glad I purchased it on disc because I ended up trading it in.

Feel free to give it a go but much better games are available than this!
  26. Aug 20, 2020
    First: The 83 average score is pretty accurate. The high user score is most likely a result of internet culture and review bombing (#tlou2).
    Now the game itself:
    Story is mediocre. Jin is one hell of a boring protagonist. Side quests are uninteresting and the characters are kinda empty. Nothing catchy here. The game itself feels grindy way to often. I'm over 25 hours in and had not a
    Now the game itself:
    Story is mediocre. Jin is one hell of a boring protagonist.
    Side quests are uninteresting and the characters are kinda empty. Nothing catchy here. The game itself feels grindy way to often. I'm over 25 hours in and had not a single "wow" moment. Worth playing... But there's a whole lot better games. Nearly every other Ps4 exclusive. DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE USER SCORE. REVIEW BOMBING.
    The visuals are good. The fighting is good.
    Another problem is the difficulty. The game is too easy in my opinion. But that's not really the point.
    This can't match with rpg standards of the Witcher 3 or something. Sucker Punch did a good job but the last of us 2 is better in every aspect if you want to compare it.
  27. Sep 29, 2020
    Looks quite nice for the most part, but that's about it. The Japanese paint job that was slapped on the same old open world mechanics can't stop the game from feeling incredibly generic after a couple of hours. Combat is too easy, camera is clunky, too. Probably would have felt better if it came out a couple of years ago, now it's just a bunch of mechanics that have been done better byLooks quite nice for the most part, but that's about it. The Japanese paint job that was slapped on the same old open world mechanics can't stop the game from feeling incredibly generic after a couple of hours. Combat is too easy, camera is clunky, too. Probably would have felt better if it came out a couple of years ago, now it's just a bunch of mechanics that have been done better by other games. Expand
  28. Jan 23, 2021
    Graphics - 9/10, Story - 6.7/10, Open World - 3/10, Characters - 3/10, How fun is it? 3/10
  29. Jul 18, 2020
    One of the best games I have ever played. Combat is fluid and feel amazing, huge open world full of things to find and do.
  30. Aug 12, 2020
    Used to trust user reviews more than critic reviews for games. But wtf happened here? This is a stale open-world game with solid graphics but a lame storyline, boring mechanics, and a lack of any originality. How is this the one of the highest scored games of all time for y'all? What a disappointment.
  31. Jul 18, 2020
    Awesome game.... Really a masterpiece.... Stunning and brave. 10/10..........
  32. Jul 18, 2020
    Amazing Gameplay and Artstyle. Best exploration and open world since breath of the wild. Combat is deep and rewarding when mastered on hard mode.
  33. Sep 29, 2020
    Honestly surprised the user sore is so high for this game. I thought it was just ok. Ghost of Tsushima offers some pretty landscapes, but they are lifeless. The movement is relatively clunky, and it really could have benefitted from some refinement there. It's a game where there are elements of ninja-like stealth, but the movement is extremely one dimensional. You hide in the grass, stayHonestly surprised the user sore is so high for this game. I thought it was just ok. Ghost of Tsushima offers some pretty landscapes, but they are lifeless. The movement is relatively clunky, and it really could have benefitted from some refinement there. It's a game where there are elements of ninja-like stealth, but the movement is extremely one dimensional. You hide in the grass, stay out of sight, and that's about it in terms of stealth. They do a great job with the map, but moving throughout it is also very one dimensional.

I won't go on with a long review, but I was unfortunately pretty disappointed by this game. It's also pretty ridiculous that so many people are using TLOU2 to influence their review of this game. They are completely different games that happened to come out within a month of each other. Too many biased reviews here, I'd pay attention to the critic score for this one.
  34. Jul 18, 2020
    Buys this game over TLOU2 you won't regret it. This how do make a game for everyone to enjoy.
  35. Jul 18, 2020
    everything is good on this game but cutseeing could be better . Fighting and stealth system it worked well. generally it the best game i played in this years
  36. Jul 18, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The best in this year. Expand
  37. Jul 18, 2020
    Hands down the most beautiful open world I've had the pleasure to play in. The combat system is deep and rewarding. Interesting and non monotonous side activities with so much to do. You get a lot of bang for your buck with this one, and with the sub par ps exclusives at the moment *cough cough tlou2. This one was a breath of fresh air.
  38. Aug 27, 2020
    Can't get this game when its release, so (luckily) found a used from someone because of his PS4 toast during a thunderstorm. (Guys, Please don't play during a thunderstorm, don't be an idiot, it's just a game). The game is a bit glitchy at some parts but not that bad. Wanted to remove bad aftertaste of TLOU2. But hey, on the bright side, I use TLOU2 as an expensive coaster for my "I hateCan't get this game when its release, so (luckily) found a used from someone because of his PS4 toast during a thunderstorm. (Guys, Please don't play during a thunderstorm, don't be an idiot, it's just a game). The game is a bit glitchy at some parts but not that bad. Wanted to remove bad aftertaste of TLOU2. But hey, on the bright side, I use TLOU2 as an expensive coaster for my "I hate Naughtydog" mug. Expand
  39. Jul 18, 2020
    Good history , beautiful graphics and a lot of things to do in game , I’m loving it.
  40. Jul 18, 2020
    One of the best games I've played in a while the combat is amazing and the graphics are absolutely gorgeous.
  41. Jul 18, 2020
    Unbelievable game and the writing and story is actually awesome.. this is how a Revenge story is supposed to be told unlike TLOU2... as AVGN would say, "WHAT WERE THEY THINNNKIN" !! @naughtydog.
  42. Jul 18, 2020
    Sucker Punch did an amazing job on the game, the graphics and gameplay are really good. The combat is really good and it is fun doing standoffs, one of the best games of 2020.
  43. Jul 19, 2020
    This game could be amazing but many nonesense dialogues, weak combat mechanics and a terrible camera make it look like a rushed product. To be honest you could overlook the first issues but the camera is really, really bad, worse than demon souls just to be clear :/ i really hope they do something about.
  44. Jul 20, 2020
    9,2 User Score? For real? I feel incredibly shocked by gaming culture these days. TLOU 2 which Set a new bar for storytelling in video games was review bombed and this repetitive game that does everything the exact same way and 100% caters to a non inventive open world trend with full of open world cliches and lackluster level design gets a 9,2? This could easily be an assassins creed game9,2 User Score? For real? I feel incredibly shocked by gaming culture these days. TLOU 2 which Set a new bar for storytelling in video games was review bombed and this repetitive game that does everything the exact same way and 100% caters to a non inventive open world trend with full of open world cliches and lackluster level design gets a 9,2? This could easily be an assassins creed game it’s not less inventive in fact Ubisoft create more detailed and prettier open worlds and Users would downvote the hell out of it. Unbelievable truly.... Expand
  45. Jul 19, 2020
    Very, very disappointed. Game looks great but it has loads of filler and the story and writing is poor imo. Combat is very easy and gets old quickly. Camera angle is very clunky. Game feels very dated, if it came out 5 years ago I think it would have been received much better. Disappointed.
  46. Jul 19, 2020
    Looks amazing sometimes and so bad others , sword fighting is cool , but so many problems , it’s just not polished
  47. Jul 23, 2020
    Sucker Punch has truly outdone themselves and set the bar higher for open world games and the way they approach exploration. Through the use of the guided wind mechanic, I never felt lost and at the same time never felt like the game was holding my hand to my next destination. I normally rush through the main story and then replay a second time, taking my time to see everything. However,Sucker Punch has truly outdone themselves and set the bar higher for open world games and the way they approach exploration. Through the use of the guided wind mechanic, I never felt lost and at the same time never felt like the game was holding my hand to my next destination. I normally rush through the main story and then replay a second time, taking my time to see everything. However, this is the first open world game that I truly became lost in. I explored every inch of the map and enjoyed the deep "side" quests which serve to flesh out the world and characters.

The combat is fast and fluid. Coming from Nioh and Sekiro, I still found the game to be incredibly challenging at times, while never having the **** one hit kills that Nioh can have. The combat evolved constantly and 50 hours in, I still don't feel even slightly bored. I hope they will add challenge rooms or something similar to the Arkham Games. The combat is a mix of the old Assassins Creed games, a bit of Arkham games, Shadow of War and a bit of Spiderman PS4 in the way that you are allowed and even encouraged to experiment in your approach. No two fights will ever feel the same.

You already know the graphics are stunning, the game is lengthy and deep. The map is the most diverse I have ever seen in a game. If you love revenge stories, you will definitely be satisfied and I eventually grew to feel as though I was Jin Sakai, the Ghost.Go out and get this game. You will not be dissapointed.
  48. Jul 23, 2020
    This game is everything I wanted and more. Stunning art design, fantastic music score, simple yet complex fighting structures. The culture, history and beautiful open world environment is enough to buy this game and make it an instant classic. Add quality storytelling and hours of gameplay, will make this a highlight for this generation of console gaming.
  49. Dec 5, 2020
    About 8 hrs into the game. In short, one of the most polished open worlds games released to date. Graphics, gameplay mechanics are top notch. Story so far tight and engaging. Looking forward to many more hours as a samurai :)
  50. Jul 18, 2020
    Игра шедевр. Очень красивая, хорошо детализирована. Боёвка понравилась. Открытый мир не скучный, хорошо наполненный. Отличный экз на закате приставки.
  51. Jul 19, 2020
    This is how it's done. This game is fun to play and there's a ton of stuff to do. It helps that it also looks amazing. I've been playing it for several hours now and I've barely uncovered any of the map. This is going to be a game I take my time with and savor every minute.
    I hope Sucker Punch doesn't get destroyed from the inside the way Naughty Dog was because this game is excellent. Exactly the opposite of another recent PS4 exclusive that wasn't even worth a 0. Sucker Punch actually seems to respect their customers, rather than spit on them.
  52. Jul 19, 2020
    Man i am going to miss this game, really enjoyed it, great story , side missions, graphics and man the photo mode is amazing, GOTY !!
  53. Jul 19, 2020
    It’s a beautiful game. I’ve literally fallen in love for nature of Tsushima. The game play is fun. You’ll find it difficult at first but overall you’ll get use to it by time and oh my god when he strikes the enemies you’ll feel satisfaction from it. Highly recommend it. Thank you Sucker Punch for this beautiful game.i
  54. Jul 19, 2020
    L'estetica e la fedeltà storica creano un'immersione mai vista in un gioco AAA
  55. Jul 19, 2020
    Great Game, the map is huge and rich of details. The HDR, Color Scheme and Art make the game Legendary. You need to play to understand it.
  56. Jul 19, 2020
    Breath taking visuals, surprisingly deep and challenging combat (assuming you don’t play stealth) and a well written (and voice acted) story. Perfect send off for the PS4 exclusive lineup.
  57. Jul 19, 2020
    Una belleza de juego los gráficos, los paisajes todo esto sin duda merece un buen escalón
  58. Jul 19, 2020
    Simply amazing, the details, culture, the missions, the weapons, story, how the tales of the armor, bows are told are just amazing and if you play the game in the hardest difficult you will feel that not only the 1 vs 1 duels are intensified the enemies are deadly, if you lose the focus you can be killed by anyone, no matter how strong you are. All the gamers that love samurai stuff ISimply amazing, the details, culture, the missions, the weapons, story, how the tales of the armor, bows are told are just amazing and if you play the game in the hardest difficult you will feel that not only the 1 vs 1 duels are intensified the enemies are deadly, if you lose the focus you can be killed by anyone, no matter how strong you are. All the gamers that love samurai stuff I strongly recommend it, the game have good mechanics the camera can bother you at the beginning but you will get used to it Wish you all good luck and hope you can try this game. Expand
  59. Jul 19, 2020
    GoT is everything you would expect from an open world game, plenty on content without the need of spending more money, many hours of fun and amazing combat mechanics, the wind guide, it is just amazing.
  60. Jul 19, 2020
    In addition to the great graphics, this game has a sense of the diligence of the developers in the smallest detail.

So far, the main contender for the title "Game of the Year".
  61. Jul 19, 2020
    absolutely gorgeous game where i found myself searching every corner of the map because to me adventure was a story great job suckerpunch
  62. Jul 19, 2020
    Amazing game! Gameplay is smooth and has amazing visuals, so much freedom to choose how to tackle and take things down.
  63. Jul 19, 2020
    First of all I am playing on hard since the release start straight with 6 hours sleep per day(Took a day off^^) so I am now around 50 hours in total gameplay. Sucker Punch did a amazing job with this game. In my opinion they can be compared to Witcher 3 from CD Project Red.

Graphic 10/10 Sidequest 10/10 Sound 10/ 10. Fighting System is 9/10 (just because its kinda hard to get the

Graphic 10/10
    Sidequest 10/10
    Sound 10/ 10.
    Fighting System is 9/10 (just because its kinda hard to get the timing perfect)
    Animation 10/10
    Story 10/10
    Reply value? Hell yeah I really hope for a new game plus. Just don't use fast travel and the game is 100 hours plus for sure. Its the first game where I dont use any fast travel and I think I am around 35 % now. The Sidemissions are incredible good writen and they really can give you this empathy moments even for NPCs. Every encounter with an enemy feels epic and not repetitive at all.

The world it self has so many nice visuals its incedible for a Ps4 to handle that without getting to loud like in other latest games.

If you like Assains Creed,Samurai and Ninja games get this game you don't gonna be disappointed.
    Its like Asssains Creed has a child with Tenchu but with actual a good fighting system.

The fighting is just incredible you can take out a whole army with your skills and its feels so dam awesome when you win the fight.

Especially the duels...dont wanna spoiler just epic

I really hope Sucker Punch will be successful with this game!
    GAME OF THE YEAR
  64. Jul 19, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I love the ambiance of this game. Specially the sound the effects in the environment, the lights are perfect not to mention the gameplay of this almost perfect i really like it, i am really happy that i buy this game. Totally recomend it to my friend Expand
  65. Jul 19, 2020
    I have purchased so many games in search of something. I really love Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone, and the Witcher 3. Those three games at the end left me wanting to play them again, which I have. I have been searching for a game like these ones and I have found it. This game offers a fresh approach to combat and open-world game play. If you’re on the fence, don’t be. This game is worthI have purchased so many games in search of something. I really love Horizon Zero Dawn, Days Gone, and the Witcher 3. Those three games at the end left me wanting to play them again, which I have. I have been searching for a game like these ones and I have found it. This game offers a fresh approach to combat and open-world game play. If you’re on the fence, don’t be. This game is worth every single penny. Expand
  66. Jul 19, 2020
    The music is absolutely amazing. The graphics are beautiful. Big, interesting map.
  67. Jul 19, 2020
    The best game on the PS4 in 2020. I love everything about it, the story, voice acting, environment, music, gameplay...
  68. Jul 19, 2020
    The most fun I had with a game since god of war released the graphics in this game is outstanding, it would make you wonder if it is that grat at ps4 what we are going to see at next gen consoles.
  69. Jul 20, 2020
    An absolutely beautiful Samurai theme amazing graphics, and intense, rewarding combat. It's a must for all. Couldn't ask for a better send off for PS4
  70. Jul 20, 2020
    this game is right up there with witcher 3, and rd2. combat is a bit easy and could be better but overall amazing graphics and the story kept be interested the whole way
  71. Jul 23, 2020
    This game is a true masterpiece! It's honestly the best game I've played since Red Dead Redemption 2.
  72. Jul 23, 2020
    Beautiful open world. Amazing combat system. Best RPG since Witcher 3. A must play game.
  73. Jul 23, 2020
    Думал выйдет очередной шлак аля убейсофт, но то что вышло однозначно стоило ожидания, возможно лучшая игра за последние несколько лет. Однозначно советую.
  74. Jul 23, 2020
    Easily Goty this year, maybe Cuberpunk will top it. Ghost of Tsushima is a great game and has no flaws whatsoever. Story, gameplay and graphics. 10/10.
  75. Jul 23, 2020
    This game is incredible I love it.
  76. Jul 23, 2020
    One of best ps4 exclusive games. Gameplay is amazing specially combat aspect.
  77. Jul 23, 2020
    I give this game a ten because i think a 9 is too low but probably a 9.5, I haven't enjoyed a game this much in years. I haven't even Beat this game yet, but there is so much to do and every fight can feel different. It feels like AC meets Spider-man and it is terrific. My only problem with the game is some controls feel clunky and the camera view sometimes sucks. I truly love this gameI give this game a ten because i think a 9 is too low but probably a 9.5, I haven't enjoyed a game this much in years. I haven't even Beat this game yet, but there is so much to do and every fight can feel different. It feels like AC meets Spider-man and it is terrific. My only problem with the game is some controls feel clunky and the camera view sometimes sucks. I truly love this game there are Plot twists so far the way the story delivers the story is fantastic. The visuals of this game are gorgeous. sneaking around for me is more fun than going Full Samurai, but going full Samurai makes you feel all bad ass. I highly Recommend this game. The Critics are crazy giving this a low 8. they probably thought the game was too difficult for them playing on easy. Expand
  78. Jul 23, 2020
    This game is a master piece, great combat, great exploring, side missions doesnt make you tired and the art, ohh boy...the graphics and colours are perfectly fit, i feels amazing to ride a horse in this game, breath taking.
  79. Jul 23, 2020
    Lovely game.
    It Has a Great Story, sure it has some pacing issues but the experience is something everyone should play at least one. Game of the Generation.
  80. Jul 23, 2020
    great visuals, great story the combat is perfect one of the all time greats
  81. Jul 23, 2020
    Such a fun and beautiful game that takes several risks but ultimately succeeds at everything it sets out to do beautiful graphics, timeless soundtrack, great combat, and compelling story I give it a 10 because not many games take risks like this.
  82. Jul 23, 2020
    On reading some of the reviews I saw mention of an Assassins Creed set in this era of Japans history. Its still not appeared and now, I don't care,. This is a game with excellent gameplay, great combat, solid acting and script. I have one gripe, its TOO BEAUTIFUL I can't use fast travel or even gallop on the horse its just too beautiful to miss
  83. Jul 23, 2020
    Best game I ever play in a long time. The action it’s impressive and the history are very good. It’s the pretties game I ever play
  84. Jul 23, 2020
    This game blew my mind. I didn’t expect the amount of detail and beautiful landscape. The fighting in this game is so awesome. The one thing. The ONLY thing that was a pain was the camera. It was just so, bad. Everything else 10/10
  85. Jul 23, 2020
    amazing game. Probably one of the best in its generation. Combat is fairly challenging in hard mode but there is a lot of fun.
  86. Jul 23, 2020
    God of art samurai from ps4. Combat good, Amazing open world. I very happy in 1 second game start.
  87. Jul 23, 2020
    I rarely take the time to rate games, but this one deserves your attention. If you own a PlayStation, go do yourself a favor and buy this game. Phenomenal art, gameplay, and a powerful story all come together to make what might be my game of the year. I found myself deeply invested into the characters, and the outcomes of their stories, feeling regret when I had to make dishonorableI rarely take the time to rate games, but this one deserves your attention. If you own a PlayStation, go do yourself a favor and buy this game. Phenomenal art, gameplay, and a powerful story all come together to make what might be my game of the year. I found myself deeply invested into the characters, and the outcomes of their stories, feeling regret when I had to make dishonorable decisions to save people. This really is a masterpiece, and I’m excited to see what Sucker Punch makes next. Expand
  88. Jul 23, 2020
    Meilleur jeux de cette gen de consoles, un peu court mais tellement intense
  89. Jul 23, 2020
    This game has a story to tell and it does a successful job in doing that. From the characters you meet to the scenery in the world, it's theme is consistent and it succeeds in being the game that was shown to you in the previews.
  90. Dec 13, 2020
    Ghost of Tsushima is an excellent new game in the historical fiction genre. The story tells an easy-to-follow journey about a samurai who must break his code of honor in a desperate attempt to stay alive and save as many Japanese as he can. Exploration and side quests both offer a variety of possible rewards to enhance the experience. The melee combat requires some precise timing, but itGhost of Tsushima is an excellent new game in the historical fiction genre. The story tells an easy-to-follow journey about a samurai who must break his code of honor in a desperate attempt to stay alive and save as many Japanese as he can. Exploration and side quests both offer a variety of possible rewards to enhance the experience. The melee combat requires some precise timing, but it is less demanding than Sekiro. At some point, every player will experience some trouble with the camera and the lack of a lock-on feature. Patience and better positioning can alleviate the camera issues, though.
    Enjoy the spacious land and its set pieces. Ghost of Tsushima looks gorgeous, and the vibrant colors are even better when you are the one playing the game.
    Being guided by the wind is a brilliant idea to reduce the amount of clutter on the screen.
    The game has accessibility options and full voice acting in English and Japanese.
    I'm glad the developers did not focus too much on hyper-realism. Nothing takes too long. The healing, looting, loading, traveling, and upgrading are all quick and designed to be convenient which lets the player get back to the story and action without tedium.
    Addendum: The side-quest cutscenes are awkward because the characters stand almost completely still while talking. Their stiff body language makes those so small conversations uninteresting to watch. But the game is still 9/10 because the action is fun and that's what matters the most.
  91. Jul 25, 2020
    Amazing Story and gameplay, it the game of the year and the game of generation
  92. Aug 14, 2020
    Ghost of Tsushima is easily one of the best games ever made. It might suffer some open world loops but it is fresh and unique. The story telling is miles above comparable games, the visuals are one of the best if not the best of this console generation and the combat system feels amazing.

I ve played Ghost on my PS4 Pro with SSD and I want to say "thanks!" for amazing visuals, incredible loading times, no bluescreens, no slowdowns and with 1.04 next to none bugs. The sound design is amazing in combat, scenery and surround composing. I literally made more ingame screenshots in Ghost then with all my other PS4 games I ve ever played combined.

This game will take you on an amazing journey and even with only going for the main storyline you will have incredible fun, deep story telling and complex character development on a course of 30 to 55 hrs depending on your play style.

I do not want to go into detail, you have to explore this game for yourself.
  93. Aug 15, 2020
    Jogo legal passei hora jogando e explorando, e muito envolvente do ponto a história a jogabilidade e as missão secundária e muito legal...
  94. Dec 11, 2020
    Игра великолепна, особенно концовка. У этой Иры лучшие сайды квесты которые трагичны и поучительны. Это не просто развлечение ,а поучительная история. Так же это безусловно самая красивая игра.
  95. Dec 11, 2020
    Juegazo, aunque con algunos fallos que espero que si sacan una secuela mejoren.

Una historia no muy especial pero que te engancha, sobre todo el último acto. Gameplay del combate buenísimo, una parte negra es el sigilo, un punto a mejorar Gráficamente no es un prodigio estilo RDR2 pero artísticamente una pasada, con el viento y los colores es increíble al igual que la banda sonora. Las
    Juegazo, aunque con algunos fallos que espero que si sacan una secuela mejoren.

Una historia no muy especial pero que te engancha, sobre todo el último acto.

Las misiones secundarias están bien, pero caso siempre es lo mismo, sigue unas huellas y mata varios mongoles, mejoraría ese punto también.

Y por último lo que más me ha fastidiado del juego son:, los santuarios de zorros, las banderas y esas cosas qué en mi opinión con poner la mitad valdría, a veces se hace repetitivo.

Deseando que saquen una segunda parte.
  96. Dec 11, 2020
    Очень интересная игра с открытом миром про самурая который пожертвовал честью ради народа
  97. Dec 13, 2020
    Visuals and Atmosphere: 10/10
    Music: 9/10
    Performance and Bugs: 10/10
  98. Dec 14, 2020
    Great game! More action adventure than RPG but absolutely beautiful, good story, good cutscenes. I was a huge sekiro fan and although this doesnt have the challenge of that game, it has great mechanics in its own right. May not be the most immersive, but on the upside, it is one of the least tedious games I have ever played - it runs smoothly and every mission and activity is designed toGreat game! More action adventure than RPG but absolutely beautiful, good story, good cutscenes. I was a huge sekiro fan and although this doesnt have the challenge of that game, it has great mechanics in its own right. May not be the most immersive, but on the upside, it is one of the least tedious games I have ever played - it runs smoothly and every mission and activity is designed to be fun - no **** fetch quests here! Duels are fun and on the hardest difficulty fairly challenging.

Also another huge benfit, Suckerpunch has been amazing with updates and dlc. They launched some useful patches to improve the game and make it harder, then added an online hoard mode and even a raid! Ive been very impressed, cant think of another company that would add a raid as free DLC!
  99. Dec 15, 2020
    Great storytelling, fun to play and mesmerising graphics. Just great! My GOTY
  100. Dec 16, 2020
    One of the best combat systems I've encounter in a game. Lots of interesting, beautiful places to visit and pretty good story. Strongly recommend playing!

Generally favorable reviews - based on 122 Critic Reviews

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Oct 7, 2020
    The best samurai game in a long time and a great fun for all, who love action. Love for Japan and its history is a big plus, but its knowledge is not necessary to enjoy every minute of this beautiful game. [Issue#305]
  2. Oct 5, 2020
    Ghost of Tsushima is a flawed, but fun, game. While the gameplay itself was solid, and the story was decent, I definitely expected a lot more from Sony’s final PlayStation 4 exclusive. It had enough to keep me hooked, but lacked the polish we’ve all grown to love from a Sony first party game.
  3. Sep 15, 2020
    Ultimately, it feels like the game could have benefited from a smaller scope or a more linear structure. Focus on the duels could have created a more engrossing product, especially if it honed in on the narrative for a more concise and cinematic experience. But as it stands, Ghost of Tsushima is another AAA open world title and doesn’t seek to define itself as anything other than that.