• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Aug 26, 2014
7.4

1. PMG
    Sep 25, 2014
    While we already knew the story in First Light, thanks to Second Son, it is well fleshed out here and gives us a great female protagonist in Fetch. It also seems that while Delsin controlled well with neon, it feels as if neon was made for Fetch. In fact when i use Delsin in the combat arena it just doesn't feel the same or as fluid. Speaking of which, the combat arena is superb! What iWhile we already knew the story in First Light, thanks to Second Son, it is well fleshed out here and gives us a great female protagonist in Fetch. It also seems that while Delsin controlled well with neon, it feels as if neon was made for Fetch. In fact when i use Delsin in the combat arena it just doesn't feel the same or as fluid. Speaking of which, the combat arena is superb! What i like is that no matter how good you feel you are, you won't last forever. That and i liked the challenges as the gave me something to do. That said, the game doesn't feel as varied as Second Son, the side missions are okay at best and the challenges, while fun, hvae a few annoying ones. Like why can' i get these **** **** to stand on the **** platform?! Well it is a great expansion that adds to Second son and is worth the money. Expand
  2. May 26, 2015
    I played this game thanks to the PS+ subscription but I'll review it like if i bought it as is no longer available for free.
    First Light is a nice expansion on Infamous : Second Son, taking its best character and power in a deserved prequel focused on Fetch. The game is still gorgeous and the neon effects are a delight to the eyes.
    The map is basically the same than the first half of the
    The map is basically the same than the first half of the original game (with slight changes), the few side-activities are more or less the same than Second Son. And the story, even if predictable, is nice enough. To finish all the side activities and the story you can expect more or less 5 hours, which, for an expansion with this price-tag, is reasonable, if you like the new arena mode that also comes with First Light, then you have an almost unlimited amount of fun waiting for you.
    A good extension that offers some new content for the ones that liked Second Son, I was not expecting less or more from First Light.
  3. Jan 7, 2015
    This stand alone DLC is far better than Second Son in terms of story and a more engaging player character. Fetch (Abigail)is far more interesting than Delsin and having 1 expansive power leads to more focused and fun gameplay. The story is about how fetch became involved with the events in seattle that lead upto the DUP occupation and what drives her to be the person she became.

I hope

I hope if SP make another inFAMOUS game is more story focused like 1&2/First Light and they use Fetch or go back to Cole.The only thing I did not like about the DLC was the single player arena/horde mode which has the majority of the games trophies tied to it.
  4. Feb 16, 2015
    Thr stand alone DLC or a story expansion is how I would describe First Light. You relive the life of Fetch the female NPC from Second Son. I like her more then Delsin. The game isn't long but the story is good and you have the best power to begin with neon.
    Graphic is very good like in Second Son and combat is very responsive. The camera works a little bit better then in Second Son. There is no karma system in the game. All and all a great expansion!
    For me 8 out of 10 just like Second Son.
  5. Sep 30, 2014
    Taking a cue from Ubisoft's ac4 spin-off Freedom Cry, You are given a bite size chunk of Infamous Second Sons world. Its as fun and engaging as the original but lacks any real unique moments that could truly separate it. Its a standalone prequel that keeps you playing until the end but you may not come back for more once you're done. Worth a look if you're an IS:SS fan, worth a dabbleTaking a cue from Ubisoft's ac4 spin-off Freedom Cry, You are given a bite size chunk of Infamous Second Sons world. Its as fun and engaging as the original but lacks any real unique moments that could truly separate it. Its a standalone prequel that keeps you playing until the end but you may not come back for more once you're done. Worth a look if you're an IS:SS fan, worth a dabble if you fancy a short story to dive into if your bored. Just don't expect to be blown away. Expand
  6. Jan 13, 2015
    This was a great piece of DLC. Playing as Fetch was great, she is a great character. Also this game is free on PSN for January so pick it up and enjoy.
  7. May 29, 2015
    Got it free on ps plus, didn't bother with it for a while, big mistake. This game is amazing, a great story building up to second son. Looks fantastic and plays really well, a bit repetitive but just so much fun playing around with fetch's super powers. Well worth a look
  8. Oct 29, 2014
    Infamous First Light is a prequel to Infamous Second Son and similarly to Farcry Blood Dragon and Assassins Creed Liberation, is built upon the same engine as it's predecessor as a sort of "standalone DLC" though of course the game is also available in physical disc, the game is also quite cheap at only £13 at Amazon (roughly 15-17 dollars in 'murica money).
    So onto the game-play, you
    So onto the game-play, you play as "Fetch" a conduit with the ability to control neon, which gives her the ability to glide, fly, recover form damage quickly, run at breakneck speed and take on soldiers with hand-to-hand combat easily and if that sounds like a lot of fun, that's because it is, controlling Fetch is easy and intuitive and the game gives you new powers every few levels making what could have gotten very stale very quickly much more fun.
    The game is PlayStation 4 exclusive and like most who share that title, is a very nice looking game, with the city and the people in it (including Fetch herself of course) looking very crisp and attractive, however unlike those who share the title of PS4 exclusive, that isn't all that's going for it, the game has a somewhat predictable yet also quite satisfying storyline with what little characters present all very interesting in their own way.
    However the game does have some fatal flaws, for one the sandbox is small and combined with the fact that Fetch can move more quickly then a cocaine-addicted rhinoceros who just got kicked in the testicles you'll find the city gets far too familiar far too quickly, though of course being able to glide up everything does help soothe this sore. Additionally the generic city NPC's are just that, generic. They have the Saints Row Three problem of repeating the same five character models. While we're on the topic of looking the same, from what I've read there's been accusations that this game is more or less the same as Second Son, which given that they run off the same engine and that Fetch's powers are eerily similar to that of Delsin Rowe, this is most likely correct, so if Second Son made you seethe scorchingly with a sense of stupefying anger than First Light is hardly the salve of satisfaction you'll be looking for.
    In contrast to the theme of dull repetition, the game's enemies (at least the soldiers) are varied and imaginative, with several different classes with several different powers all which give what was originally easier than stealing candy from a corpse a satisfying difficulty curve.
    The game is also quite stumpy, though there is a fair amount of replay value in several arena modes including hostage rescuing, survival and survival against demons. The problem is though that while it's fun the first couple times the game gives you no real desire to play through these endlessly and complete all the challenges, though of course this will vary from person to person.
    All in all the game is a very solid, well-polished piece of fun that provides a nice little (emphasis on little) sandbox, pretty and enjoyable abilities and a reasonably well-done story, while only requiring a meagre sum of money and a half-decent attention-span, I recommend it for more or less everyone. (it is also worth noting that if possible on Metacritic I would have given this game a 7.5)
  9. Jan 11, 2015
    Infamous: First Light was a blast to play and I enjoyed every minute I used on collecting everything and doing all the trophies. So you totally get a lot of fun for little money. As well as running around in Seattle and collecting and killing you can go into the different arenas and get the highest scores and see how you match up against others in the world. And can be looked as anInfamous: First Light was a blast to play and I enjoyed every minute I used on collecting everything and doing all the trophies. So you totally get a lot of fun for little money. As well as running around in Seattle and collecting and killing you can go into the different arenas and get the highest scores and see how you match up against others in the world. And can be looked as an introducing game to the Infamous franchise, and is very much recommended if you haven't played an Infamous game before. Expand
  10. May 10, 2015
    A good prequel to Second Son. Good, not great. The game itself is quite short, excluding extra challenge missions, which are, truth be told, boring.

However, one thing I enjoyed in this game was a portrayal of a realistic female protagonist. And I mean down to the fat legs and behind. Fine, the story itself is really silly, and once you get to the turning point of the character in the story mode, it's just downright stupid. I still cannot help but like Fetch, and I really wanted there to be more to the story after the game ended.

I didn't much enjoy playing only with neon though. One thing was that you really do not need anything else besides sniper shots with the main weapon. The secondary skills are pretty much pointless, as opposed to Second Son, where you had to manage your "rockets/grenades" in order to emerge victorious in battle.

In short, it's a good addition if you liked Second Son, but still leaves you wanting something more both story- and battle-wise.
  11. Nel
    Dec 24, 2016
    I liked it almost better than Second son, the story is fine, and it is a little bit shorter, but there is still a lot of things to do. If you enjoyed the first game this will be a nice addition.
  12. Jul 10, 2017
    A good Supplement to an excellent game. Passed in one sitting on one breath. The only negative - the game is short, but it is the addition.. everything else was fine! Waiting for Sucker Punch announcement of a new game!
  13. Oct 2, 2014
    I really like Second Son, So I loved the DLC, the gameplay is great, and the story was interesting enough to leave me wanting similar DLC for Eugene, a few missions felt kind of repetitive but over all i feel it's worth buying for full price as an infamous fan, and maybe wait for a sale if you've never tried infamous before, since you may not like it.
  14. Oct 17, 2014
    I don't know why people criticize this game so much. It's a cheap game (only $14,99), just a kind of "stand-alone DLC". The graphics are amazing (just as in Second Son), the missions are fun, the powers as well and Fetch's story is interesting. Yes, there's no new power, but the neon power was very explored in this game and it's good. The challenge maps are repetitive, but may beI don't know why people criticize this game so much. It's a cheap game (only $14,99), just a kind of "stand-alone DLC". The graphics are amazing (just as in Second Son), the missions are fun, the powers as well and Fetch's story is interesting. Yes, there's no new power, but the neon power was very explored in this game and it's good. The challenge maps are repetitive, but may be interesting to some "hardcore" players. Expand
  15. Aug 28, 2014
    I don't understand why so many "professional" reviewers always seem to have such a hard time grasping the concept of standalone DLC. These are the same guys that'll wet their shorts over a couple of month-after-release CoD or a Titanfall MP maps but jump down the throat of any game that creates a separate, no original software required, expansion to a title.

This is not a standalone

This is not a standalone title to be judged on a whole as an individual game. You'd have to be an idiot to do so. Unfortunately, a lot of the articles I've read are written by such morons. Kotaku in particular had one of the densest, most brain-dead reviews I've read in a long time. Their whole site is full of horrible, culturally biased writing so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

I digress. This is not a standalone game, it is an expansion of an existing story. A nice enough spin on the formula to make it entertaining and fun but it's a small, inexpensive trip. Anyone expecting it to rework the style or add tons of new features is living in a fantasy world. This is amazing for what it is, a side-story. You get vastly more content than you would from many $20 DLC packs- a good 7-8 hours of gameplay if you want to go for platinum.

This game is akin to Blood Dragon for Far Cry 3. No original software required, reworks the original formula in a pared down but still entertaining way and offers a ton of gameplay for very little money.
  16. Aug 26, 2014
    It won't take long to complete but has some replayability and is a very solid playing stand alone dlc. Fetch is awesome as the protagonist in this and she handles like a new Cadillac, and there is a platinum trophy. It is definitely worth the money.
  17. Aug 26, 2014
    This is basically more of the same. If you liked Infamous second son, there is no doubt that you will like that one. I enjoy how you can run without an end when you active the run sequence. I also love the pink rays left behind Fetch for a good 20s when you ran in a zone.
    The only negative thing I could say about this DLC/expansion/standalone is: Too short!
  18. Aug 28, 2014
    It amazes me that the critics are being so critical of this new dlc. I think that the story is great, a huge improvement over Second Son's story which wasn't great. Fetch is a far more likeable and engaging character then Delsin who I thought wasn't great either. The gameplay is still great even though Fetch only has one of the four powers that Delsin has but Neon is by far the most funIt amazes me that the critics are being so critical of this new dlc. I think that the story is great, a huge improvement over Second Son's story which wasn't great. Fetch is a far more likeable and engaging character then Delsin who I thought wasn't great either. The gameplay is still great even though Fetch only has one of the four powers that Delsin has but Neon is by far the most fun power. The detail of the map is still great and I personally love how the colourful stream of light follows you as you run and you can turn around and see the stream which formed through the route that you just took. The story takes between 4 and 5 hours to complete. Laura Bailey's performance as Fetch is just as good as she was in Second Son. The graphics are stunning.
    The arenas are of course the biggest addition to inFamous First Light which lets you fight waves of enemies in an arena which feels very arcade like and I found it very addictive to get a good highscore.
    In closing, this game is great value for money at 15 Euro/Dollars and everyone should play this, You don't need Second Son to play this if you didn't already know but you get to play as Delsin in the arenas if you still have your save file. Just the most fun I've had with game all summer.
  19. Sep 15, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 9.5 (rounded up to 10).

One of the things many people didn't like about Sucker Punch's beautiful Infamous:Second Son was its protagonist. Delsin Rowe got more bearable across the course of the game, yet at the atart he appeared to be a cocky, arrogant, unlikeable jerk. Straight away, First Light makes it obvious that what we are about to play will be a very different game indeed. The emotional starting couldn't be further from that of Second Son and the main character (Abigail "Fetch" Walker) is strong, confident and instantly relatable, if a little flawed. Th story of First Light will be fairly well-known if you played the main game, but that won't stop it from pulling on your heart strings. It starts off with Fetch and her brother Brent rocking up to Seattle, before cops and a crazy gang result in their separation. The 4 hour storyline sees Fetch searching for her missing sibling, yet she'll go through a fair amount of shady characters to reach him. The instantly creepy and highly sexist Shane is one and he ends up playing the role of main antagonist. From the beginning right through to the gripping end, First Light is brilliant. While you may know it ends in the horrible death of her brother Brent, the 20 minutes that comes after is just as compelling. The story is divided into four acts, each act broken up by a training session in the (sort of) present day. Fetch is in Curden Cay prison and the villain of Second Son- Abigail- is helping her control her abilities. You learn a new power in these training sessions and it's a good scenario where you can get the hang of things. However, you'll yearn to get back into Seattle from two years ago and continue to explore the narrative in its entirety.

The gameplay will be instantly familiar if you spent most of Second Son with the Neon power. Fetch can run at the speed of light, yet she's able to pass through most objects like balconies and stairwells. Fetch can slow down time to shoot weak points, yet her blasts are more powerful. She can create a singularity, but you have more control over it so it doesn't feel like an activated cutscene. It's these small changes that make the game better than its counterpart when it comes to gameplay, but then again the use of only one power set does limit your options considerably. Without the constant switches between smoke, neon, video and concrete (but who uses concrete anyway?), the battles feel like they're on a smaller scale and with the sheer amount of extra abilities Fetch has at her disposal, the game also feels easier. I didn't encounter enough enemy variety and without bases, the game loses a bit of difficulty. I completed Second Son on the hardest difficulty option and was up against a big challenge. Across the course of First Light set on hard, I died once and failed two missions. Thankfully, the game comes with challenge arenas to test your skills.

There are three arenas and the first two have two options available- survival and rescue (the Omega arena only has survival). If you have Second Son save data, you can play all of these arenas four times each with Delsin Rowe available for use. The arenas certainly put your skills to use, with the challenge continuing to amp as you proceed. First gang members, then DUP members and finally angels and demons generated by Eugene (in an off-screen cameo). Every arena has its own goals to complete and objectives to finish and this goes towards trophies (there is a Platinum trophy for those hunters out there!). I loved the challenges idea. Completing random events in Seattle, getting high scores in the arenas and killing enemies in certain ways can result in the completion of challenges and each challenge will give you a certain amount of skill points (which are magnificently stylised as Sucker Punch's logo). The skill points can be spent on upgrades, which range from a longer neon bar to a new finishing move. I hadn't maxed out the upgrades system by the end of the campaign like I did with Second Son, which led to replayability. Of course, you can also get skill points by collecting Lumens (which replace blast shards), completing races, creating graffiti and shooting down cameras (which now require you to use footage, as they move around on drones). I was disappointed that these activities were as repetitive as ever (except the races because the pink clouds that pop up and give you a boost are excellent). This was one of the key gripes I had with Son and another annoying thing about the game was that it restricted you to one island. I missed Chinatown from the base game and would have liked to climb the DUP tower again. I also think that the campaign was too short and that more time should have been put into it, rather than the challenges.

While First Light falls short of Second Son's greatness due to legacy issues, a small world and the lack of a large campaign, for $20 it provides a nice amount of innovation and more Infamous- which is always good!
  20. Sep 12, 2014
    For me First Light takes the best parts of Second Son, such as pretty graphics and fun gameplay and adds a more interesting story.
    First Light's story makes Fletch a stronger character than the ex drug user you come across in second son.
    Even though the story is short (4 hours) there is at least 4 to 5 hours of extra content from collectibles to the surprisingly enjoyable challenge areas, at the price of around £13 to download or £16 for box it is worth the price.
  21. Sep 5, 2014
    This "dlc" is even better than the original game. since you can buy it as a standalone product i reccomend this to anyone who has a ps4 and 15 dollars to spare.
  22. Mar 9, 2015
    A great new adventure for the infamous series. Always been a fan of infamous and this was there best dlc. Second son was brilliant but the story lacked, this makes up for its story with a far more interesting character. The area a mode brings new fun to the infamous series. However the levels seemed repetitive and the powers never felt new or different,combat became easy to early as well.A great new adventure for the infamous series. Always been a fan of infamous and this was there best dlc. Second son was brilliant but the story lacked, this makes up for its story with a far more interesting character. The area a mode brings new fun to the infamous series. However the levels seemed repetitive and the powers never felt new or different,combat became easy to early as well.

Overall it's worth the purchase and I can't wait for any upcoming dlcs.
  23. Aug 29, 2014
    Good: Story, custscenes, events, sidequests, extras

Bad: Same map, no new power, too short

Neutral: The challenge maps, I would have preferred a longer campaign instead.
  24. Sep 15, 2014
    This game is very easy to play. After a couple hours of play I got bored with the story and just turned off the game. The story is just not entertaining.
  25. Aug 28, 2014
    Gra się w to nawet lepiej niż w podstawkę,ciekawa fabuła,Super rozgrywka ogólnie najlepsze DLC które wydano i najlepsze w jakie grałem polecam zagrać tym którzy nie grali lub grali w INF SEC SON 10/10
  26. Sep 10, 2014
    A great prequel to the inFAMOUS Second Son, with an interesting story and character.
    Smooth gameplay, great and next-gen graphics.
    A must have for every PS4 owner and inFAMOUS fans.
  27. Oct 22, 2014
    Cool prequel with super upgraded neon power. Also liked the snowy part but the trainings were boring.
    The story is, at least, a bit better then in Second Son.
  28. Aug 26, 2014
    This DLC is exactly what i wanted and more giving us a good look into Fetch's past and giving us some great (much needed) character development. All the characters are great I'd go as far to say the story is even better than Second Sons. The gameplay is well fleshed out, while not being as intense as second son's it still holds that really fun fast paced-ness of the second son even withThis DLC is exactly what i wanted and more giving us a good look into Fetch's past and giving us some great (much needed) character development. All the characters are great I'd go as far to say the story is even better than Second Sons. The gameplay is well fleshed out, while not being as intense as second son's it still holds that really fun fast paced-ness of the second son even with only one power.. The arena is a great addition to the game and adds a lot of playtime and allow you to easily test out and play more easily with your powers. I like how Neon wasn't just a simple copy/paste from second son there was a really big difference between the two and you can really see what neon can do. I would have liked to see a good/evil karma system in place but i can understand why they didn't put it in. Overall for 15 bucks i got more than my moneys worth.
    personally i really hope that they made more standalone's for Eugene and the other 2 conduits
  29. Aug 27, 2014
  30. Sep 5, 2014
    More of the same, which isn't a bad thing at all. This is the best DLC I've ever bought, packed full of content and a very good story to suck you in and engage you. I got 15 hours out of it, which for a DLC is outstanding. Well worth the money.
  31. Jan 4, 2017
    Bad BAD BAD, I got really mad, i paid 15 euro for such a small duration game ( i know its a DLC ). The game lasted 6 hours of playing. It was so easy and its not like second son that you might have left things unseen on the game. Really disturbing game. A Poor creation after Second Son!
  32. Aug 27, 2014
    awesome game. and yes, is more of the same, but that's what an infamous fan want, and this game was created for them. thanks sucker punch for such a good game.
  33. Jan 21, 2015
    Pretty good dlc for a great game. It is more of the same and is highly recommended for players who love infamous second son. Players who will enjoy this dlc like I did will enjoy the simple/basic side missions that are also fun/addictive to finish. The story is pretty straightforward (especially if you've actually played second son, but there was a gentle tug of the heart at the end forPretty good dlc for a great game. It is more of the same and is highly recommended for players who love infamous second son. Players who will enjoy this dlc like I did will enjoy the simple/basic side missions that are also fun/addictive to finish. The story is pretty straightforward (especially if you've actually played second son, but there was a gentle tug of the heart at the end for me, still.) The level designs were unique enough, and in some cases more fun than the missions in second son. And this dlc is pretty lengthy if you're also into the whole wave after wave arena battle game type, which they do give you. The only negative for me was the limit of only one power, but that was to be expected. Enjoy it while it's free, or do pick up for a cheap and quick good game. Expand
  34. Aug 28, 2014
    If you liked infamous second son you will also like this bite sized title. The graphics are once again expertly well done, the guys and girls at sucker punch are artistic masters of video games. the combat mechanics are so satisfying, and are easy to learn. There is also a challenge arena based wave mode which is fun for so long, but it does provoke replay value. It's just a fun game, ButIf you liked infamous second son you will also like this bite sized title. The graphics are once again expertly well done, the guys and girls at sucker punch are artistic masters of video games. the combat mechanics are so satisfying, and are easy to learn. There is also a challenge arena based wave mode which is fun for so long, but it does provoke replay value. It's just a fun game, But I did complete it in one gaming session. quite the gem! Expand
  35. Aug 27, 2014
    This game IMO is better than second son. It has a more appealing story and fetch is a much more like able character than Delsin. The neon power was my favorite in second son so having a game focus on the core power of neon was really fun. I love the fast pace of the melee and the battle arena is fun.
    Overall, this game is really fun and fast. Critics are dumb don't listen to them. This game is awesome especially for the price
  36. Sep 9, 2014
    Like inFamous Bloody Carnival, the ratio time / price is honest, like the story. I thought that use a character who have a power used in Second Son will be a little bit repetitive and no, Fetch use her power otherwise than Dalsin.
    So, in a bad english (I'm French sorry) I've past a very good time with this game and its challenge to get all of power are well integrated into this stand alone
  37. Aug 27, 2014
    You have to take into consideration when reviewing this game that you cannot compare this to other full $60 games but only a DLC. In terms of DLC, this game is amazing. You have your own open world to explore in, a intriguing and simple story line that is not to hard to follow, very good character development, good amount of trophies (even a Platinum!), an amazing power, and a endlessYou have to take into consideration when reviewing this game that you cannot compare this to other full $60 games but only a DLC. In terms of DLC, this game is amazing. You have your own open world to explore in, a intriguing and simple story line that is not to hard to follow, very good character development, good amount of trophies (even a Platinum!), an amazing power, and a endless survival/rescue Arena mode to make sure the fun never ends. And to top it all off, you don't even need inFAMOUS Second Son to play it. The game offers so much for the little price it is asking for, showing how good the developers at Sucker Punch really are. Expand
  38. Aug 27, 2014
    I barely liked any of the stories from the infamous series including First Light but the gameplay's the reason why I've played every single one of them.

What caught my attention in the new stand alone was the creative re-introduction and execution of Fetch's Neon Powers, the fusion between effects, animations and code gave the gameplay an inspiring and immersing vibe it was an absolute joy to play time and time again. (specially that stackable-ish super speed.)

Farming for upgrades in the series were always interesting, but ever since second son they set a new standard, now with First Light its absolute addiction.
  39. May 18, 2015
    Don't look at this game and judge it badly because it's a DLC about a female side character. Think of it as a prequel. The game is very solid, maybe more enjoyable than some full length games. The story only lasts two hours, but it's one of those games that you will play more than once. This game is fun. No questions about it. Don't expect the story to be extremely deep or horrible. TheDon't look at this game and judge it badly because it's a DLC about a female side character. Think of it as a prequel. The game is very solid, maybe more enjoyable than some full length games. The story only lasts two hours, but it's one of those games that you will play more than once. This game is fun. No questions about it. Don't expect the story to be extremely deep or horrible. The story it's self can beat some full length games out there today. Playing First Light feels similar to Second Son which I like very much. The game's only $15, so if you hate it, you didn't lose very much. The challenge mode is very fun, and can keep you busy on those days when you've run out of games to beat. The graphics are beautiful, just like Second Son. This game gives you a backstory about fetch and what happens before Second Son begins. The game is very fun although there was no boss fight as there was in the other games. However, I don't know how a boss fight would have worked in this game though. Try this game. Don't be the snob that only plays $60 40 hour long AAA title games. TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Expand
  40. Sep 28, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It amazes me that the critics are being so critical of this new dlc. I think that the story is great, a huge improvement over Second Son's story which wasn't great. Fetch is a far more likeable and engaging character then Delsin who I thought wasn't great either. The gameplay is still great even though Fetch only has one of the four powers that Delsin has but Neon is by far the most fun power. The detail of the map is still great and I personally love how the colourful stream of light follows you as you run and you can turn around and see the stream which formed through the route that you just took. The story takes between 4 and 5 hours to complete. Laura Bailey's performance as Fetch is just as good as she was in Second Son. The graphics are stunning.
  41. Sep 23, 2016
    I'm just writing at least 150 characters because I wanted to save this review in a more convenient way to look back at scores that I had given stuff as a user.
  42. Apr 15, 2015
    Finally got around to playing this. inFamous' stories have always appealed to me because they're generally pretty good. First Light for me is the least interesting in the series. The story feels weak, it's full of "filler" moments and the main character Fetch feels very much at home in a prison when she clearly has a problem with authority. It just doesnt make a whole lot of sense. I cantFinally got around to playing this. inFamous' stories have always appealed to me because they're generally pretty good. First Light for me is the least interesting in the series. The story feels weak, it's full of "filler" moments and the main character Fetch feels very much at home in a prison when she clearly has a problem with authority. It just doesnt make a whole lot of sense. I cant help but feel that if the story was better written and it got a few extra months of development time it would have been much better. Expand
  43. Feb 6, 2015
    If you enjoyed the first Infamous games, you may like this one. My problem with it is the dull, sluggish combat. You blast the same enemies, this time neon-light instead of lightning, while they shoot back massive volumes of fire at you. It just seems incredulous how many rounds you take while you sluggishly blast back at them. Anyway, the whole game is this type of combat from oneIf you enjoyed the first Infamous games, you may like this one. My problem with it is the dull, sluggish combat. You blast the same enemies, this time neon-light instead of lightning, while they shoot back massive volumes of fire at you. It just seems incredulous how many rounds you take while you sluggishly blast back at them. Anyway, the whole game is this type of combat from one place to another as you unlock a very well told story. There are two side missions you can do in the open world of Seattle; racing and neon graffiti. Racing was dull, while graffiti was interesting, although painful with the return of the "sixaxis" motion that reared its ugly head again. These side mission give you easy points to help make your character more powerful. Graphics and sound are pure next-gen. One of the very few games this past year that blew me away. If you play it, play it for the story. After completing this game, it suggested I buy Infamous Second Son, which this is a dlc for, however, the dull game play gives me no desire to spend anymore money on this type of game. Expand
  44. Jan 20, 2015
    It's really short, but seeing as it's a standalone DLC, it's not supposed to be a 30 hour epic. At the time that I played and finished this, I had not played Infamous: Second Son. Yet, it left me with a good impression as to what to expect from that game and it serves as a nice little prequel to Fetch's story. 8/10
  45. Jan 8, 2015
    This is honestly the first Infamous game I have played. It has never been a series that stuck out to me and my sensibilities-high octane action, b movie story, unlikable characters-never were the type of things to grab me. I hear that Fetch is the most likable character of the Infamous series and I am real sad to hear that. I liked her brother Brent, if only because he reminded me of theThis is honestly the first Infamous game I have played. It has never been a series that stuck out to me and my sensibilities-high octane action, b movie story, unlikable characters-never were the type of things to grab me. I hear that Fetch is the most likable character of the Infamous series and I am real sad to hear that. I liked her brother Brent, if only because he reminded me of the guy from SLC Punk. The story is full of moments that don't make sense. For instance the main bad guy has a hostage and you are destroying all his stuff because "you can't touch him, you need him alive." Well, yeah, sure but he can chop off a finger break a few ribs castration? As for the gameplay you shoot with your hands and bullet time(yay), punch, and have a kill-everybody-in-the-room button (that must be charged). You fight badies (no bosses really save a helicopter) in a open-world environment so you pick a few baddies off here and there until everybody is dead or you go ham and run into 20 guys. The former is the smartest route so you end up doing that, picking people off, but don't misunderstand it is not like the Batman Arkham games or anything. I mean you kill guys on the outter perimeter and run away and you do that a lot. The open-world!! Let me tell you about that. On the other I needn't. Nothing to say really. It's dull. Then again it is Seattle. Maybe dull is what they were going for. If you like high octane flashy action games and you don't question story logic then this may be your cup of tea.It's about 4-5 hours so keep that in mind. Expand
  46. Feb 26, 2015
    This is a great expansion for Second Son. It improves much on combat and the story isn't half bad. The core gameplay is pretty much the same, but the Arenas do make it worthwhile It was probably the best PS Plus title so far and Sucker Punch are on the right track for the sequel.
  47. Jan 24, 2015
    Not as strong as the previous gen. games featuring Cole, but the story is an improvement on second son. This was mostly aided by a more interesting protagonist in that of 'Fetch'. Trimming down the multiple power mechanic to only focus on 'neon powers' bettered the game play also. Well worth a play for both fans of the series and those that just want a short but sweet game.
  48. May 29, 2015
    As a free form action game it works quite nicely, running around in pretty detailed open city, flying, shooting and overall being a neon-powered badass, it's fun and gameplay is nicely fluid. Visuals are also good (although judging from the highly increased fan noise it's juicing the PS4 to the max). There are some nice ideas such as hacking the police drone bots and seeking them by theirAs a free form action game it works quite nicely, running around in pretty detailed open city, flying, shooting and overall being a neon-powered badass, it's fun and gameplay is nicely fluid. Visuals are also good (although judging from the highly increased fan noise it's juicing the PS4 to the max). There are some nice ideas such as hacking the police drone bots and seeking them by their own security cameras as they are flying in the city. So there is definitely solid base for a good game. Unfortunately it all falls short thanks to pretty bad story which is borderline annoying, full of unlikable characters and stupid objectives, basically all you do is constantly shooting some random mafia thugs in sweat pants. In the end, after I finished this terrible and quite short (around 4h) story mode, I had much more fun in battle arenas, where you can enjoy this game's strengths of fun gameplay, enemies are more interesting and there are some fun challenges. First Light was my first meeting with Infamous series and while it was ok for a few hours I think that it was enough and it didn't really convince me to go and try out other chapters. 6/10 Expand
  49. Feb 6, 2015
    inFamous: First Light is a tremendous experience. I was so engrossed in it from start to finish that I could recommend it to anyone. Everything just works in it, which is great.
  50. Nov 6, 2015
    It's inFAMOUS Second Son with less content, and that's about it. If it floats your boat, then it's for you, if it bores you like it bores me after a short while of understanding how the game plays, then, well, bad luck. There isn't much to find in this game at all other than its gameplay, and its gameplay isn't anything of legends. It's just a neat little action game, and that's it. Not aIt's inFAMOUS Second Son with less content, and that's about it. If it floats your boat, then it's for you, if it bores you like it bores me after a short while of understanding how the game plays, then, well, bad luck. There isn't much to find in this game at all other than its gameplay, and its gameplay isn't anything of legends. It's just a neat little action game, and that's it. Not a must have. Expand
  51. Feb 24, 2015
    I never bought Infamous First Light, and got this expansion for free with the PlayStation Plus free games of the month. Even with minimal background information, I still felt this game explained itself pretty well and kept my attention for the 2+ hours. The graphics are good, the story isn't bad, but the rating is weighed down to a 8 because I feel like they are constantly scrambling forI never bought Infamous First Light, and got this expansion for free with the PlayStation Plus free games of the month. Even with minimal background information, I still felt this game explained itself pretty well and kept my attention for the 2+ hours. The graphics are good, the story isn't bad, but the rating is weighed down to a 8 because I feel like they are constantly scrambling for ways to keep game play going during sections, and it ends up just being a little repetitive in the end. Expand
  52. Mar 12, 2015
    "inFamous: First Light" is the best kind of DLC: stand-alone, captures the spirit of the first game, and adds some new (and fun) gameplay. The graphics are better than ever because the developer had more time to optimize the game. If you played "inFamous: Second Son", then you know the neon powers were the best powers. The DLC puts the Neon Powers on overload.

Fetch is given her own

Fetch is given her own story, and it wraps up nicely by the end of the DLC. The story is longer than the majority of expansions that give you little more than an additional mission. And compared to the brevity of "Second Son", the DLC has a surprisingly long story arc. The DLC nicely follows the trend of short, stand-alone downloads that leverage the resources of a retail release. ("Far Cry: Blood Dragon", "Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare", and "Dead Rising: Case West" are some other great examples of stand-alone DLC.)

The DLC does not do everything right (hence the 9 out of 10). The final tier for each power is only unlocked after finishing the story. You can continue leveling up by completing boring mission in the cut down version of Seattle from "inFamous: Second Son" or by completing boring challenges in a concrete arena. Saving the best features to the end is bad enough, and saving the best features until after the end is a complete waste. Few if any players will keep grinding this game to unlock the final powers, and even when they do, there are no worthy challenges left to complete.
  53. Mar 1, 2015
    'First Light' Takes place right before the events of inFAMOUS: Second Sun, Both take place in Seattle and both follow a main character with genetic modifications. In 'First Light' the main character has the control of Light/Neon witch allows her to move around the map extremely fast and have extremely stylized attacks. Combat looks very good, but can feel a bit dull and simplistic at'First Light' Takes place right before the events of inFAMOUS: Second Sun, Both take place in Seattle and both follow a main character with genetic modifications. In 'First Light' the main character has the control of Light/Neon witch allows her to move around the map extremely fast and have extremely stylized attacks. Combat looks very good, but can feel a bit dull and simplistic at times. First Light has tons of similarities to Second Son game-play wise but does a good job at diversifying it's self with very Colorful environment and original story.
    First Light's movement and most of it's combat is more enjoyable then 'Second Sun' but just falls short of being a complete step up from the last game. With tweaks to combat and maybe more objectives 'First Light' Could have been the Infamous game we wanted.
  54. Dec 25, 2015
    inFamous: First Light

This DLC is great you explore the story of one of the few interesting characters of the inFamous Second Son with more of the awesome game-play of the original game the only down side is that the First Light is only 3 to 4 hours long.
  55. Aug 8, 2018
  56. Dec 11, 2014
    It's a OK DLC. The story is short and the ability is limited to one. But the movement is more fluent than second son. The side missions can not attract my attention. So I didn't finish all the side missions after the main story.
  57. Jan 3, 2015
    I find this a much better game compared to INfamous: Second Son. The story line and game-play is more complex and overall more fun. The likable character of fetch combined with her strong love for her brother makes the game feel more personal. The arena is my second favorite part, it is the perfect mix combat skill, tactical skill and competition. The ability of showing scores among otherI find this a much better game compared to INfamous: Second Son. The story line and game-play is more complex and overall more fun. The likable character of fetch combined with her strong love for her brother makes the game feel more personal. The arena is my second favorite part, it is the perfect mix combat skill, tactical skill and competition. The ability of showing scores among other players really gives a sense of achievement and pride. This gave is greatly improved compared to its predecessor. Expand
  58. Apr 7, 2015
    The InFamous series has always held a special place in my heart. A game series solely based on having amazing super powers is a dream come true for any comic book fan. When InFamous Second Son was released for the PS4 this year the expectations were high. After InFamous 2 it seemed as if Sucker Punch could do no wrong. Though Second Son was somewhat of a disappointment, the gameplayThe InFamous series has always held a special place in my heart. A game series solely based on having amazing super powers is a dream come true for any comic book fan. When InFamous Second Son was released for the PS4 this year the expectations were high. After InFamous 2 it seemed as if Sucker Punch could do no wrong. Though Second Son was somewhat of a disappointment, the gameplay was outstanding and addicting, but the game’s story and characters were incredibly bland. Now the PS4 downloadable game InFamous First Light took us another super powered adventure in Seattle, but now with the side character Fetch.
    InFamous First Light capitalizes on where the previous Infamous games have succeeded. Gameplay is really the staple of the InFamous franchise. The character Fetch has a Neon based super power set. The powers are really the center of the game and this is where the true greatness lies. Now many of Fetch’s Neon abilities are the same as Delsin’s Neon powers, but she is definitely the Batman to Delsin’s Robin. Her skill tree is far more in depth than the pervious InFamous hero’s; this adds some incredibly unique Neon abilities. Yet there definitely feels like something is missing. Sadly you can only use the Neon power set, after playing Second Son, this feels lackluster. I started to miss the other powers Son Second had to offer. Developer Sucker Punch tries to compensate for this misstep by adding some slight upgrades to existing abilities. However none of them are that impressive.
    Fetch’s origin story was explained through comic cells with in Second Son, so a game based on her origin already wasn’t anything new or exciting. The game still manages to introduce a few new characters; though none of them are that interesting. The stakes of the story are never that high because we already know the end. Perhaps the most disappointing part of First Light is Seattle itself. The map is same as Second Son and it leaves you wanting more. An entirely new location is obviously too big of a project for a $15 downloadable game. The story is very short and lacks depth and it surprisingly makes Fetch a less interesting character than she was before hand.
    The game’s story and poor mission structures really hurts First Light’s replay value. Yet there is something truly special hidden with the story. The game has a series of arena battles, where you battle waves of enemies. The battle arena takes what really works, the gameplay, and capitalizes on it. The focus on combat is an incredibly smart move; Sucker Punch has crafted a popular game mode that the InFamous series definitely needed.

ALL-IN-ALL

InFamous First Light has a lot going for it. Mainly the fact that it is just more InFamous; yet like Second Son its story just isn’t good. Running around Seattle isn’t quite as exciting as it was the first time around. There definitely a focus on gameplay and in all of those aspects the game succeeds. If you have enjoyed the feel of other InFamous games then you’ll love First Light for just its gameplay. But sadly you won’t love anything past that.
  59. Jan 24, 2015
    Quite fun overall though mechanics are a little clunky in places and the AI isnt great sometimes. Really shines in character portrayal and brings a lot of humanity to what is otherwise a mindless action game. Fetch is a great character and would like to see her in a full game.
  60. Feb 9, 2015
    Graphics: If you liked the graphics in Infamous: Second Son then you will like them here, they are every bit as gorgeous. The lighting and particle effects are still pretty mind blowing and the facial animation are still amazing. Not to mention the resolution and frame rate which are still top notch.

Story/Characters: I will say that if Fetch didn't really interest you in the main game you likely won't be to swayed here. I personally loved most of the characters in the main game despite how cliched they were but yeah I can see why some people didn't get to into them. That being said the story here likely won't interest you either if you don't like Fetch because it is completely focused on her. It does reveal a lot more about how and why she became the way she is in the main game but otherwise she is still the same old Fetch.

Gameplay: Aside from some new kinds of objectives like sniper nest missions and chasing after orbs of light to upgrade your powers, it is the same old gameplay from Infamous Second Son same map and all which I kind of expected. Regardless it is still very fun to play. Exploring Seattle is still fun and collecting the orbs to upgrade your powers is still fun, the objectives are still entertaining albeit a bit monotonous later on. The only thing that does suck is that Neon doesn't really feel expanded upon it feels just like playing Second Son with Neon powers but no Smoke and Digital there are some upgrades that change up how you use it slightly but its still mostly the same.

Verdict: This is in my opinion a great standalone DLC to a great game, yes it has its flaws and to some they can be pretty understandably annoying flaws. However I would argue if you loved Second Son and you can get past the problems I pointed out then this will be a worthy addition to your PS4 collection.
  61. Feb 16, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. As a standalone DLC, you can hardly expect hours and hours of missions. This offering (which was recently featured as a PlayStation Plus free game) focuses on the story of Fetch (Abigail) and her brother Brent. It explores her backstory in quite a bit of depth. The backstory summarized: Fetch is a "conduit", who uses the power of Neon (gas) to power their attacks and abilities. You will be surprised how far you can go with the powers of Neon, running at the speed of light up walls, unleashing hell with "singularity". To summarize the plot briefly: Fetch accidently uses her powers on a classmate, and is exiled from her home. Her brother, Brent, decides to accompany her.

Naturally, she becomes homeless and falls into a drug addiction, and has to fund it by becoming a criminal, against her brother's will. Brent manages to snap her out of it and bring her back into reality. They then decide to pick up some loot and escape Seattle. However, they are interrupted by Brett's disappearance. You then meet Shane, who is willing to help find your brother, but only if you help him in his trafficking efforts. The plot is quite gripping and exciting, and you will likely become hooked. I personally haven’t played the previous inFamous games (although I might, based off this offering), but the gameplay can be compared to that of other sandbox-adventure games. The map of Seattle is littered with collectables that you can pick up. There's a problem with this though: all collectables are marked out from the beginning, eliminating any need for exploration, although many may view this as a relief, I view it as quite a disappointment.

The infamy aspect of other inFamous games is complete absent here; you can kill civilians as you wish without any negative repercussions. The missions are kind of mediocre, but they are indeed fun, with some variations towards the end. Aside from the main story, there are also battle arenas, where you can test your skills against holograms, with some extra arenas if you have a copy of Second Sun with a save file. It is a welcome addition into the game. However, as the good comes, so does the bad. There is a lack of variation in the side-missions, as there are: Neon Races (race against the Neon Lumen (which give you upgrade points)), Graffiti, Hostages, Police Drones and Lumens. That’s it, all of those aforementioned missions are more or less the same every time, maybe a slightly different picture or route. If you’re looking for interesting side missions that are slightly scaled down main missions, then you will be disappointed here. The upgrades system works pretty decently, no worries there. There is another outstanding problem: glitches.

There are quite a few times I saw civilians running into the wall, I fell out of the map once or twice, and I saw an enemy do the same. I believe these were one offs though, so I won’t hold it against the game. One outstanding problem though: length, although the length is permissible, it would have been better to have another hour or two, as the game is great, it just needed a bit more length under its belt *cough*. Other than that, you’ll find a fun game, if you get it for cheap or rent it. If you got it as part of PlayStation Plus, you won’t be disappointed either.
  62. Apr 7, 2015
    I got this on PSplus and have completed it 100%. A good addition to the infamous series but it doesn't really add anything new. There is about 5 hours of story to play through as Fetch, a good length for it as it didn't feel drawn out for the sake of it.
    There is a battle arena element to the game which was good fun for an hour or 2 but after getting my platinum trophy I deleted the game.
  63. Feb 24, 2015
    I had fun collecting the Neons (or whatever they're called) but it got repetitive really fast.The upgrade system is really cool. There aren't a lot of collectibles though.
  64. Feb 22, 2015
    This game is awesome and really entertaining. I can't stop playing those battle arenas. The story was very good to, maybe little short, but what can we expect for the price? Actually, you will get more than you pay. It brings hours and hours of challenging quests. Also the graphics level is very hig and i really appreciate the "unlimited FPS" option.
  65. May 18, 2015
  66. Nov 18, 2015
    A good addition to Infamous Second Son but too short. Most of the game is battle arena style and if your like increasingly difficult waves of the same bad guys then its your thing. The story line is very short and can easily be accomplished in one sitting. its fun to play but I expected more. It s nowhere near the addition that first blood was but still a fun afternoon of play
  67. Jul 8, 2016
    This game is an amazing expansion to second son. It looks great and has great controls. This game expands on the character Fetch and fleshes out her story that was brushed upon in second son. The "neon" powers are also expanded upon and they were cool in second son but are completely amazing in this game. The only real problem was that the game is rather short but the cheap price helpsThis game is an amazing expansion to second son. It looks great and has great controls. This game expands on the character Fetch and fleshes out her story that was brushed upon in second son. The "neon" powers are also expanded upon and they were cool in second son but are completely amazing in this game. The only real problem was that the game is rather short but the cheap price helps make up for it. If there's a PS4 game you need to add into your collection it's this one. Expand
  68. Apr 24, 2015
    Just like Second Son, it's beautiful too watch, but I think inFamous games are repetitive. The fact that it was given with the PS+ is a good point, i played it a few times when I had free time.
    Once again, like I said for iF Second Son, if you never played inFamous, it can be an interesting game, but otherwise I'm not so convinced...
  69. Apr 30, 2015
    If you're desperate for more inFamous content and can play Second Son with your eyes closed then First Light might be worth your time and money. The story being told, while familiar and unremarkable, is well told and playing around with Fetch's powers can be fun at times. Unfortunately, it's still a downscaled, smaller version of what we all did in the first game.
  70. Sep 7, 2015

inFamous: First Light is a reat story DLC if you liked Second Son but it's not as big of a bang as it could

+ Fetch
    + Great Story
    + Arena
    + Neon Powers are cool...

- Too Short
    - Neon still not the best power
  71. Sep 26, 2015
    First Light is a neat stand-alone add-on to inFamous: Second Son providing a shorter, but just as good story centered around one of the secondary characters in Second Son, Fetch. The story dives into her past in the form of a interview, you play across the past and present and in new locations not in Second Son such as the mysterious 'Crudan Cay Detention centre'. The game offers differentFirst Light is a neat stand-alone add-on to inFamous: Second Son providing a shorter, but just as good story centered around one of the secondary characters in Second Son, Fetch. The story dives into her past in the form of a interview, you play across the past and present and in new locations not in Second Son such as the mysterious 'Crudan Cay Detention centre'. The game offers different powers to Delsin as it only focuses on Fetch's Neon abilities, however these abilities differ massively and are some what better than Delsin's in Second Son. The game also adds arenas and area modes which are, in my opinion, the best feature of the game. There are 3 arenas and 2 game modes for each (Survival and rescue), both offering different objectives and play styles. A fantastic feature of this game is the new enemies and the ability to play the arenas as Delsin (good or evil) if you are an owner of Second Son on your PS4. All in all a fantastic game, differing in so many ways to Second Son but also providing the great core game and visuals. Only downside is the lack of the Good/evil karma system from Second Son but for £11 (or for FREE if you had PS Plus in January) you really can't complain. Expand
  72. Dec 26, 2015
  73. Jun 9, 2016
    This game is very atmospheric with awesome graphics and normal storyline, this is very good exclusive for Playstation 4, but Blackborne is better and if talk about atmospheric games the Prototype 2 is much better than InFamous First Line, but InFamous First Line is amazing too .
  74. Oct 7, 2016
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. inFamous: First Light is a smaller, tighter game than Second Son, but with no spectacle as the full blown inFamous game. This downloadable prequel game is comprised of 2 parts: its single player campaign, and the challenge rooms.

The campaign is 4-5 hours long, and Fetch's personal story is fully fleshed out, while Second Son only touched her story superficially. You get the collectibles, power Fetch up with upgrades, and on you go to destroy everything with nothing to stop you as you have to save Fetch's brother. The campaign lacks any real challenge even in the highest difficulty. Oh, there is no boss fight whatsoever, you just bash NPCs over and over. But the ending is good, it reminds a bit of The Last of Us' Winter chapter. There is no karma (morality) system like in the main inFamous games, you don't become good if you save citizens or bad for killing innocents, and you don't choose between good or bad decisions. But the whole system was always a parody of good/evil in the first place, so its removal is welcome.

The challenge rooms on the other hand are more interesting than I thought, and more challenging. There are 3 Survive missions and 2 Rescue ones. In the former you have to fight waves of enemies and high-score until you get beaten. In the latter you have to rescue spawning hostages and fight waves of enemies and high-score until you get beaten as before. The missions are meant to be replayed, and I enjoyed high-scoring while being shot at from tens of NPCs from all angles, amid explosions, shots and grenades without the frame rate dropping below 30 fps.

All in all, it's a good but not great downloadable game, meant to give the player a taste of the full blown inFamous: Second Son game.
  75. Jan 5, 2017
    inFamous: First Light is a satisfying prequel story to Second Son as it explores Fetch's past leading up to the main story's events. It has really fun gameplay with some cool new additions to the neon power not seen in the original game. The arena mode is also a lot of fun to mess around with. The story overall is pretty good but not as engaging or memorable as the original game. I alsoinFamous: First Light is a satisfying prequel story to Second Son as it explores Fetch's past leading up to the main story's events. It has really fun gameplay with some cool new additions to the neon power not seen in the original game. The arena mode is also a lot of fun to mess around with. The story overall is pretty good but not as engaging or memorable as the original game. I also wish it was a bit longer and that the entire map of Seattle was playable, rather than just half. But overall its a lot of fun and definitely worth purchasing if you liked Second Son. Expand
  76. Sep 10, 2016
    Хорошая игра на 2-3 часа. В эту игру прикольно поиграть если не играл в second son. Прикольно выбить платину и поиспользовать супер способности. Просто 7/10
  77. Nov 1, 2016
    Una historia alterna/complementaria a Infamous second son, pero mucho más corta. La historia es relativamente fácil ya que el mapa ayuda muchísimo.
    Los cazadores de trofeos pasarán un buen rato en las arenas tratando de completar los desafíos. Fácil de llegar al 100% pero si demandará algo de tiempo.
  78. Mar 22, 2018
    Esta DLC consegue ser melhor que o próprio jogo a que ela faz parte,tendo uma história muito bonita e triste por parte da Fetch onde você descobre como ela ganhou os seus poderes a sua jornada para controlar eles junto com seu irmão,um grande jogo dentro de uma DLC.
  79. Oct 27, 2018
    Voto 73/100.
    E' tutto sommato una buona espansione all'ottimo Infamous Second Son, ma non regala molte emozioni nella trama principale.
    Ottimo invece il post-game.
  80. Dec 24, 2018
    Absolutely worth it. Loved the new heroine and her design and the story is ok, despite not being great. You can basically have the Second Son experience with a purchase of a DLC. Many powers not available at the start of Second Son are unlocked here by default, although you can't unlock new kinds of powers, you'll have to stick with neons.
  81. Jan 31, 2018
    Feels Great. Gameplay is awesome. First Light is the second Infamous I've played, after Infamous.
  82. Feb 25, 2018
    A mediocre extension to Second Son.
    Fetch's character is not very well written and the game feels a bit rushed compared to what Sucker Punch usually delivers.
    The powers are fun though.
  83. Jul 15, 2018
    This is a great albeit short game. The graphics are excellent, the story is interesting and elaborates upon Second Son, and the gameplay is enjoyable and fluid. Despite it being short it does not outstay its welcome and does not suffer as much from repetition as Second Son does. Definitely worth playing if you can get it cheap enough.
  84. Dec 8, 2018
    Preciosos neones! .........................................................
  85. Nov 15, 2018
    This is really a great game, there is so much to love about it, must play for sure!
  86. Apr 9, 2019
    okay fun game, took only 4h to completed, but it was under 10€ so I will say it was okay fun for the that price.
  87. Jan 1, 2019
    Игра шидевр! Просто лучшая игра всех времён и народов. Какая графика, какой графон!
  88. Jan 23, 2019
    More of Infamous. Abigails story is interesting. But she dont bring nothing new to this game in gameplay.

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Oct 29, 2014
    It's just a pity Fetch doesn't break from Second Son's tired mission design a little more. [Nov 2014, p.91]
  2. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 25, 2014
    First Light is a solid expansion to the inFamous franchise, but it sort of wastes some it's potential. The storyline is almost painfully predictable. While Fetch's fragility is endearing, she comes off as a rather weak protagonist. [Oct 2014]
  3. CD-Action
    Oct 24, 2014
    It’s more of a DLC than a real stand-alone product. Fetch is likeable and the game evokes some pleasant memories of Second Son, but I had no desire to stay in virtual Seattle any longer than I needed to finish the 3,5 hour long story. [Nov 2014, p.56]