6.9

1. Feb 10, 2020
    I just don't get the appeal to this game, unfortunately. The art style is great and I really wanted to love it, but the story is so tedious and boring that I just couldn't get into it.
  2. Feb 1, 2020
    Hello.
    I knew the game from 2013. But it was only in English and didn't even have German subtitles. Now I can finally understand everything.
    But in places, Episode 1 is very bland. This was probably related to the fact that the developers only had a 10K budget. it was probably related to the fact that the developers only had a 10K budget. But for 21€ every 5 episodes is offered that
    Hello.
    But for 21€ every 5 episodes is offered that convince everyone.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 11 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 11, 2020
    Those intoxicated by the game’s dreamy brew may argue that there are no detours—that, like the Zero, you’re either on it or you’re not. If you’re anything like me and Conway, however, you’ll be somewhere in-between.
    Kentucky Route Zero is a game for those who are happy to slowly digest the measured nuances of a text heavy, but visually stunning and thought provoking adventure. Narrative weirdness abounds but it is anchored by a cast of charming and gentle characters who you will grow to love.
  3. Feb 7, 2020
    Kentucky Route Zero is an incredibly dull and over-embellished text adventure that fails to engage, entertain, or provide much value to anyone but perhaps the uppermost art connoisseurs.