6.9

1. Sep 30, 2019
    The most relaxing and satisfying game I think I’ve ever played. Music, art style and story are all incredible. One of my top gaming experiences.
  2. Jan 27, 2020
    This is a game I heard about some time ago, but it's release on PS4 passed me by. Finally got to play it at the weekend, and I'm really glad I did! I'm a huge fan of Night In The Woods and Oxenfree and Mutazione is very much in tbe same style. Fantastic writing, great characters and an amazing soundtrack, make this a game that is very diificult to stop playing. It's just such a relaxingThis is a game I heard about some time ago, but it's release on PS4 passed me by. Finally got to play it at the weekend, and I'm really glad I did! I'm a huge fan of Night In The Woods and Oxenfree and Mutazione is very much in tbe same style. Fantastic writing, great characters and an amazing soundtrack, make this a game that is very diificult to stop playing. It's just such a relaxing and fun game to play. If like me you were horribly disappointed by nightschools follow up to Oxenfree, Afterparty (which was terrible and a massive let down) then Mutazione is the game you need to play. Expand

1. Nov 18, 2019
    Mutazione is a great example of how games can immerse you in a world in a manner that no other medium can achieve. Whilst it doesn’t push any envelopes, it is easy to recommend to anybody who is interested in games that can get an emotional response. Don’t let the description soap opera put you off; this is a movingly, melancholic and meditative experience.
  2. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Nov 12, 2019
    Visually beautiful, and packed with great dialogue and emotional intrigue. The strong narrative makes you feel a part of the story. [Issue#168, p.93]
  3. Oct 24, 2019
    Although Mutazione seems like a journey full of exciting adventures, the bad execution of its ideas led to a very boring adventure experience.