6.8

1. Oct 16, 2017
    This DLC is my favourite one in Nioh by far. There is a perfectly named final difficulty introduced. There is an abyss mode for endless difficulty for anyone into that. There is no new weapon type but I can't think of anything missing here. The best part was the story where you see how parts of Japanese history materialized and a nostalgic closure for many characters in the series. NiohThis DLC is my favourite one in Nioh by far. There is a perfectly named final difficulty introduced. There is an abyss mode for endless difficulty for anyone into that. There is no new weapon type but I can't think of anything missing here. The best part was the story where you see how parts of Japanese history materialized and a nostalgic closure for many characters in the series. Nioh got the ending it deserved in an epic and fantastic farewell! Expand
  2. Oct 2, 2017
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is the best of Nioh's DLCs, Team Ninja has realized the perfect ending for this surprising game. This piece of content offers many different missions in many different locations (something new and something we've already known, but all of them presents a very good level design). The DLC is also full of boss fights, some of these are new and others are bosses we've already fought. The old ones are really fun fights from the previous DLCs or from the base game, while the new bosses are so interesting, varied and cool, some of the best boss fights of the entire game. The end of the DLC is really the grand finale Nioh deserved, it's absolutely epic and amazing. Now, I have no doubts: Nioh is surely one of the best games of the year. Expand
  3. Oct 27, 2017
    Incredible. Like the base game before it, this is Nioh at its very best. Phenomenal boss fights, a badass tip of the hat to Ninja Gaiden fans, this DLC has it all. Casuls need not apply however.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 8 Critic Reviews

1. Oct 23, 2017
    Bloodshed's End affirms once again how much Team Ninja is dedicated to their audience: it's a DLC tailored for hardcore and dedicated fans, and the perfect conclusion to the Nioh experience, one of the best titles of 2017.
  2. Oct 16, 2017
    Bloodshed's End will be known for its great bossfights. This last piece of DLC is purely what Nioh stands for.
  3. Oct 11, 2017
    Bloodshed’s End concludes the Nioh saga on a high note with amazing bosses and a new challenging mode. Not to mention it has some truly nostalgic throwbacks to Ninja Gaiden, and that alone, makes it a worthwhile experience.