8.0

1. Jul 12, 2020
    The only thing that i don't like of this game is the lack of good responsiveness of the movements. When you press at some time doesn't work until the artifficial intelligence allows the caracter yo respond
  2. Jul 11, 2020
    You are looking for a challenge, you want to call yourself a PGM? you just landed in the right spot. This game is amazing, it immerse you in the JAPAN feudal era. You will die a lot of times, you will swear a lot of time but man the satisfaction of the swords strikes sound effect is just stunning and when you kill a hard boss or do a crazy move because you've panicked and pressed all theYou are looking for a challenge, you want to call yourself a PGM? you just landed in the right spot. This game is amazing, it immerse you in the JAPAN feudal era. You will die a lot of times, you will swear a lot of time but man the satisfaction of the swords strikes sound effect is just stunning and when you kill a hard boss or do a crazy move because you've panicked and pressed all the buttons in the same time is so funny. I've played it with a PS4 back button controller, must have for this game if you want to really mastery the sword and the moves.

I generally don't like hard games when it's not funny to progress but this one changed my vision on HARD games. Finishing this game in the first walk-trough and finishing it again after hitting the demon bells (surprise on what is this), you can clearly make a statement on your game-play skill :)

In the top of that it promote exploration and you will never be disappointed while exploring new regions.
  3. Jul 10, 2020
    The game may be the worst from software game I've played most bosses have the same gimic of coming back for a second phase or third and most of the game makes no sense for your character. You are a shinobi not a samurai yet in almost every boss or mini boss you can't use your shinobi element as a shinobi you should be able to do things to the enemy that are not honorable yet you play asThe game may be the worst from software game I've played most bosses have the same gimic of coming back for a second phase or third and most of the game makes no sense for your character. You are a shinobi not a samurai yet in almost every boss or mini boss you can't use your shinobi element as a shinobi you should be able to do things to the enemy that are not honorable yet you play as though you are just a guy with a sword and a arm with tools if you could just do more with the stealth it would make the game so much better but it feels like I'm just some guy with a sword with no concept of sneak attacks if it's any sort of major boss Expand
  4. Jul 9, 2020
    Certainly, a different beast from FromSoftware's usual but Sekiro is a fantastic game. The combat is different from souls and so it may be hard to adjust, with a focus on perfect deflections instead of perfect rolls - and of course, positioning too. The movement is fluid and does well to make you feel like a shinobi. The graphics and music are great too, the SFX with the deathblows andCertainly, a different beast from FromSoftware's usual but Sekiro is a fantastic game. The combat is different from souls and so it may be hard to adjust, with a focus on perfect deflections instead of perfect rolls - and of course, positioning too. The movement is fluid and does well to make you feel like a shinobi. The graphics and music are great too, the SFX with the deathblows and deflections sound so satisfying, but the boss music isn't as compelling as the Soulsborne bosses. The characters are intriguing and their stories are more in the open than usual souls game.
    On balance, Sekiro is a pleasant breath of fresh air from FromSoftware and a marvellously unique experience.
  5. Jul 9, 2020
    Fantastic combat, engaging story, and great value. My only complaint is with some reused areas and bosses, which is nothing new if you’re familiar with From Software’s previous titles.
  6. Jul 8, 2020
    Uma obra-prima que coroa de forma magistral o trabalho da lendária From Software. Um jogo que necessita de muita dedicação para começar, porém o prazer de vencer os desafios é único. Jóia rara!!!
  7. Jul 7, 2020
    Amazing and addictive game! Great job from software. Every boss, area, challenge etc is well done and fair.
  8. Jul 6, 2020
    Sekiro это - большой шаг в соулс лайк играх студии From Software. Я обожаю Dark Souls. И Sekiro не стала исключением. Как всегда интересный геймплей, мир, сюжет, персонажи и боссы. В Sekiro босс файты стали более красочными и динамичными. Главный герой быстр по сравнению с главным героем, а именно с безымянной проклятой нежитью в Dark Souls. В Sekiro также появился прыжок. From SoftwareSekiro это - большой шаг в соулс лайк играх студии From Software. Я обожаю Dark Souls. И Sekiro не стала исключением. Как всегда интересный геймплей, мир, сюжет, персонажи и боссы. В Sekiro босс файты стали более красочными и динамичными. Главный герой быстр по сравнению с главным героем, а именно с безымянной проклятой нежитью в Dark Souls. В Sekiro также появился прыжок. From Software привзошли себя Expand
  9. Jul 6, 2020
    Sekiro... this is just an absolute masterpiece.
    The game is hard, but when you learn from the enemies and find how to defeat them it feels so good
    11/10 for sure
  10. Jul 6, 2020
    Сама продвинутая в плане механик игра Миядзаки. Абсолютно мастхэв.
  11. Jul 6, 2020
    Sekiro is a game that i tried my hardest to like. Im a huge dark souls and bloodborne fan and i loved the games for their challenge... I just cannot say the same for sekiro. To me, the game feels like assasins creed and dark souls mixed together with clunky and overreactive controlls. Sometimes when i try to grab a ledge thats clearly marked, my character falls down and wall hugs. JumpsSekiro is a game that i tried my hardest to like. Im a huge dark souls and bloodborne fan and i loved the games for their challenge... I just cannot say the same for sekiro. To me, the game feels like assasins creed and dark souls mixed together with clunky and overreactive controlls. Sometimes when i try to grab a ledge thats clearly marked, my character falls down and wall hugs. Jumps are hard to controll and i usually end up overshooting my enemy and getting spotted. The stealth kill mechanic sometimes dosent work and i strike my target instead, eventhough there is a red mark on them. The difficulty is more annoying than hard in my opinion and early game is a chore to play through the first time. If you dont play the way fromsoftware intended, you are not going to have fun, which in my opinion, kills all the fun and creativity in different playstyles. They could have done cool stuff with the setting. You could have been a stealthy ninja that could take out everything quickly or an awesome samurai that would dominate in combat. The lack of different weapons and attires just makes it feel boring imo. Fromsoftware has always let the player be who they wanted to be in their games, which is why i feel that sekiro is a step down from what i liked in their games. I know i have **** on the game for most og this review, now i want to state some positives.

First off, beautiful game, love the setting aswell. Story is a bit more straitforward which is nice for newer players. 1v1 combat is awesome! And i truly feel like a badass destroying an inferior foe. Other than that, i really didn't like the game. And i think that fromsoftware should stick to their souls formular. (btw english is not my first language so please forgive any spelling errors)
  12. Jul 5, 2020
    Good atmosphere, good story, good combat system, good boss fights, good soundtrack.
  13. Jul 5, 2020
    My ass is broken. issin Pidoras ebaniy. I tried last boss eight months but otpizdil ego. The best game in the world ❤️❤️❤️
  14. Jul 5, 2020
    Сеттинг феодальной Японии вообще не моё, а криво реализованное отражение атак, на чем основан весь геймплей, ужасно раздражает.
  15. Jul 4, 2020
    this is the most challenging game I've ever played and that made me like this style of play. impeccable controls and captivating history. deserving of Goty 2020.
  16. Jul 4, 2020
    Sekiro... surement l'un des meilleurs jeux auquel j'ai joué durant toute ma vie.
    il est, et il restera un incontournable du jeu vidéo,
    il est, et il restera un incontournable du jeu vidéo,
    Apres plus de 60 heures de jeu pour le boucler intégralement une première fois, sans parler des NG+ qui apportent un lot presque infini de défis et plaisir, au même titre que "Dead Cells" Play Learn Die Repeat, et cela couplé a une écriture de personnage, un univers qui nous absorbe une fois lancé, et une musique... ahhh la bande son... tout simplement.
    UN CHEF-D’ŒUVRE!
  17. Jul 3, 2020
    I really loved this game and the different combat style that from software created. There were some very frustrating glitches/broken aspects that made the game annoying rather than challenging at time. Some of the ways to dodge attacks make no sense, for example there is an attack from the demon of hate that you need to jump to avoid but jumping makes you pass through the enemy's attackI really loved this game and the different combat style that from software created. There were some very frustrating glitches/broken aspects that made the game annoying rather than challenging at time. Some of the ways to dodge attacks make no sense, for example there is an attack from the demon of hate that you need to jump to avoid but jumping makes you pass through the enemy's attack sequence. However, if you completely side-step the attack completely you still take damage. There are a few of these dodges that make no sense and it really does take away from the experience but the game is still challenging and it had me wanting to finish each ending.
    Highly recommend if you enjoy challenging games and you don't have enough stress in your life.
  18. Jul 3, 2020
    Amazing game. Super hard at first, but the feeling of the combat clicking is so satisfying. No other game for me has been as fun as this, once the combat clicks. Once its clicked, the difficulty drops off of a cliff, the learning curve is just large.
    Ive platinumed it, which I've never done before. Honestly could be my favourite game of all time in terms of the gameplay. So fast, opposite of a button masher, hitbox is so clean. Ugh, just the best game.
    Also the story is pretty nice for a Fromsoft game. I enjoyed this game a lot more the Bloodbourne, and its made me a life long Fromsoft fan. Brilliant game
  19. Jul 3, 2020
    a Great Game. Finally Fromsoftware got the Game of the Year Award.
    The Game is not too hard ,but also not too easy. Perfectly balanced. The graphics are nice the combat system is very innovative.
    Overall just a very good game. i didnt like some of the areas though. thats the most common mistake video game developer make. the dont design it in a way that it seems believable for the npcs
    a Great Game. Finally Fromsoftware got the Game of the Year Award.
    Overall just a very good game.
    i didnt like some of the areas though.
    thats the most common mistake video game developer make. the dont design it in a way that it seems believable for the npcs to live there.

so i would actually give this game a 9/10 ,because i dont like giving 10 out of ten cuz nothing is perfect. but i want the user score to get higher so i give 10 points.
  20. Jul 3, 2020
    훌륭한 전투 시스템과 속도감!!

더하여, 아름다운 아트웍 덕분에 눈이 즐겁다.

다만 난이도가 다소 높아, 유저 접근성이 낮은점에서 감점.

다크소울과는 다른 매력과 로망이 넘친다. 프롬의 새로운 도전을 응원한다.
  21. Jul 2, 2020
    Another masterpiece by Fromsoftware with new fast-paced combat and gameplay mechanics, such as stealth option, shinobi prosthetic tool and combat arts which are well designed based on the world setting and characters. One of the reason Fromsoftware delivered such good game is they always willing to try something new and not just stick to the same style of previous succeeded title. The npcAnother masterpiece by Fromsoftware with new fast-paced combat and gameplay mechanics, such as stealth option, shinobi prosthetic tool and combat arts which are well designed based on the world setting and characters. One of the reason Fromsoftware delivered such good game is they always willing to try something new and not just stick to the same style of previous succeeded title. The npc of the game is rich in lore and exist with reason, which means the developers always had a clear picture in mind for what they are doing. Definitely a must-play and worthy GOTY title. Expand
  22. Jul 2, 2020
    Most Souls fan will view Sekiro in a bubble. The souls bubble. And since it doesnt have many of the rpg mechanics that souls-fans have come to expect they immediately write it off. But Sekiro isnt an RPG nor is it trying to be.
  23. Jul 2, 2020
    Sekiro is the new From Software game that captures the essence of the souls-borne games and turns it into something excitingly fresh.

GAMEPLAY The gameplay really differentiate from the Dark Soul saga. Elements of it are still there. Such as: The parry and dodge. But now, new additions such as a bigger focus in action and the stealth really change the way you approach the boss fights

GAMEPLAY

The gameplay really differentiate from the Dark Soul saga. Elements of it are still there. Such as: The parry and dodge. But now, new additions such as a bigger focus in action and the stealth really change the way you approach the boss fights and the overall enemies. Also, I can't remember how many times I got frustrated because I couldn't defeat a boss. It's a game that requires patience and strategy.

STORY

I can't really judge the story of the game because it's really hard to understand. And that difficulty is due to the lack of care from the developers on conveying what the story is trying to say. You can understand elements of it and that is enough, which is good. Because you don't have to pay that much attention to the story since the gameplay makes up for it. But, as a person that loves narrative in games, it felt a little frustrating that I couldn't experience a good story. However, the lore of the game is awesome and also compensates the bad storytelling.

BOSS FIGHTS

The Boss Fights are INCREDIBLE! There was never a moment where I walked out of a boss fight and said: "This is a bad boss fight." From Software did a really good job on making each boss unique in it's combo variation and movement. The bosses need to be approached carefully. One thing that bothered me though is that one of this boss fight's arenas had a bug. So there was a way to cheat to defeat the boss easily.

Sekiro Shadows die Twice is a great game. Definitely worth buying.
  24. Jul 1, 2020
    FromSoftware made this a great game, the gameplay feels nice and fast. i see many people complaining about the difficult, but in my opinion this game is not that difficult if you compare with demon souls, despite that it provides you a great experience, if you enjoyed the other games of this style you will definitely love this one.
  25. Jul 1, 2020
    Игра отличная, прошел в запой, боевка превосходная, лучшие парирования во всех соулсах
    9.5 из 10, в своем классе игра топ
  26. Jun 30, 2020
    Best game of From Software! Even if i loved Dark Souls and Bloodborne this one is not less awesome.
  27. Jun 30, 2020
    Es de lo mejor que he jugado en mi vida! Te enseña que debes aprender si o si y no te la pone nada fácil
  28. Jun 30, 2020
    Я получил очень много удовольствия от всех составляющих этой игры, будь то, непосредственно, геймплейная составляющая, нарратив или музыка, заканчивая расчётами таймингов атаки по противнику. Определённо заслуживает внимания ценителей работ From Software.Я получил очень много удовольствия от всех составляющих этой игры, будь то, непосредственно, геймплейная составляющая, нарратив или музыка, заканчивая расчётами таймингов атаки по противнику. Определённо заслуживает внимания ценителей работ From Software.
  29. Jun 29, 2020
    Its' a punishing and hard game with a high learning curve. But every single enemy you kill, even the dumb NPCs, rewards you with a rush of adrenaline. Story is so and so, but the gameplay is gold. Calling it a souls game would be an insult, as its' a category of its own with the fluidity and the movement.
  30. Jun 28, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Second favorite game in this genre behind bloodborne. Nearly perfect!!! Challenging combat, excellent level design. Expand
  31. Jun 28, 2020
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a fantastic game, that both previous and newcomers to the game’s style will be able to hop in and enjoy. The game is marked for it’s intense combat, strategic thinking, and beautiful world design, while only suffering from some minor polishing issues as well as a questionable amount of replayability.
  32. Jun 28, 2020
    an absolutely masterpiece, so hard so satisfying, amazing visuals and scenary
  33. Jun 28, 2020
    Add a review here for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, or submit with only a rating...
    It's perfect
    It's improved Gameplay and story is better than other from software games
    But from some point the game become easy
    And I like bloodborne more
  34. Jun 27, 2020
    Игра просто бомба))) но очень сложная но я серовно получил кайф и платину))))
  35. Jun 26, 2020
    10/10 best game, I got platinum and played ng+++, i buy this game on ps and pc
  36. Jun 26, 2020
    The best From game since Bloodborne. This game's structure is similar to the souls games, but the combat system is completely different. It takes a lot to get accustomed to it but it gets a lot easier the further you go. Ironically, I probably died more times to the Ashina Spears miniboss then to the Final boss of the game. Also I don't like the forced NG+ mechanic. It was better in DS3The best From game since Bloodborne. This game's structure is similar to the souls games, but the combat system is completely different. It takes a lot to get accustomed to it but it gets a lot easier the further you go. Ironically, I probably died more times to the Ashina Spears miniboss then to the Final boss of the game. Also I don't like the forced NG+ mechanic. It was better in DS3 and BB. This just feels like a f*ck you to the completitionists. Expand
  37. Jun 26, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Outstanding, complex and challenging. Very technical and well written story which engages and etegrate all elements in a Devin manner. Expand
  38. Jun 26, 2020
    Sekiro is a masterpiece! Period.
    The combat system of Sekiro is one of a kind and is truly the best combat system that I have ever played. Each boss is uniquely designed with their combat style, appearance, arena etc. Beating the Guardian Ape Boss, Blazing bull mini boss, Genichiro Ashina were highlights of the game for me. I'm done with this game, but, I'll definitely miss a game like this.
  39. Jun 26, 2020
    Hard. Hard. Hard. Hard. Hard. Rewarding. Hard again. And again. Rewarding. You feel like a master of the sword when you defeat a boss. The speed and mechanics of combat have never been so amazing on every game. Masterpiece.
  40. Jun 25, 2020
    I played Bloodborne, hated it, decided to never play another From game ever again.
    Decided to give this game a shot, one of my favorite games this generation.

It was such a good game that I bought and plated all other games from this producer.
  41. Jun 25, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. when i played this game i thought "wowee a ninja man samurai game this will be fun!" then i started playing and thought one thing: **** **** you spear man **** you headless man **** you monkey man **** you owl man **** you drunk man **** you samuri guy with ****ing lighting sword and A GODDAMN GUN AND **** YOU GRANDMA WITH KNIVES......... *ahem* all in all its a good game very nice 10/10 Expand
  42. Jun 25, 2020
    From Software never disappoints. Amazing game, gameplay, story... GOTY and deserved it.
  43. Jun 25, 2020
    Bellísimo e increíble más que todo en su modo de combate ya que es el juego que me ha provocado combates más fuertes, entretenidos y habilidosos.
  44. Jun 24, 2020
    Sekiro is a solid game that offers a lot of replayability, variety, a fantastic cast of characters & a truly likeable protagonist. Emma is a character with autonomy, who makes her own decisions, Kuro is a child who accepts an energising responsibility, & Genichiro is a Well written, truly tragic villain. The weapons are beautifully crafted & fun. Don’t be fooled by some players complainingSekiro is a solid game that offers a lot of replayability, variety, a fantastic cast of characters & a truly likeable protagonist. Emma is a character with autonomy, who makes her own decisions, Kuro is a child who accepts an energising responsibility, & Genichiro is a Well written, truly tragic villain. The weapons are beautifully crafted & fun. Don’t be fooled by some players complaining about lack of variety; this game has plenty, as long as you’re willing to accept some changes. Sekiro wants you to forget what you know & embody Buddha; embrace simplicity. You have one sword & plenty of tools. Experimenting with them early game will help tremendously in the later game. From skills, prosthetics and combat arts, you can create seemingly endless variations of combos and develop a personal style that suits you. Each and every boss has a weakness that is extremely exploitable, with many also requiring patience. The movement is beautiful, the world is engaging and the Sengoku era wrapped in Japanese folklore is both aesthetically and culturally interesting. Sekiro manages to pull of something risky; removing levelling, weaponry/armour found throughout the world & asks the player to embrace a certain degree of simplicity from an aesthetic standpoint. The result is a clean & tight game. Thus, this game effectively clears the clutter of the previous games, trimming the fat and giving us the best parts of Souls. In short, Sekiro embodies the best of the best from previous titles and delivers the goods in a lovely & truly beautiful experience. The variety feels endless, the story is interesting & the characters are well written. The only reason I didn’t give it a 10, is simply because no game is perfect. Expand
  45. Jun 24, 2020
    There is not much to say about at least one of the best if not the best combat system of all time. in my opinion its better than the souls ones
  46. Jun 23, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Sekiro has probably the best game play mechanics I've come across in 30 years when it comes to pure dueling mechanics. Upon mastery and execution it is clearly peak action game play, Fromsoft has never produced anything mechanically better.

I would love to give the game a 10/10 but unfortunately it has flaws, flaws that take you out of the fun and moment to moment action.

Boss dueling is a true gem and boss collision works great! But I think boss grabs have frustratingly huge hitboxes, so. It's rather annoying that many bosses have grab and throws that have movement tracking. So if a boss dives or jumps and throws something, you dodge right, the dive or thing tracks right with you. Just annoying.

But the real design flaws I think is the moment to moment game play. Many of the world enemies further in are not the most thing to fight, rather annoying if anything. Aggroing anything more then 1 enemy becomes a real chore to deal with. The game is clearly built around 1 v 1 encounters.

Also in my personal opinion much like all triple A games they try to create "depth" by creating options, such as firecrackers, Kunai and several others. They can be very clumsy to use and create dozens of options as every item has like 3-5 versions creating super cluster. Honestly I would of preferred if only the option between Kunai + 2 other key choices would exist, the rest coming from special techniques from "leveling".

In summary, challenging with some of the best boss fights and dueling in games. But suffers from AAA bloat and does not excel in anything that isn't one v one boss duel, often leading to frustrating game design.
  47. Jun 21, 2020
    This, this is a true videogame, interesting story and characters you can care about. Game play fun as hell. I cant wait to see what fromsoftware does next.
  48. Jun 21, 2020
    This is a must play game for any fan of tight, and precis game-play, a friend told me that this is the best rhythm game and once I got into the flow of combat, I understood what they were saying.
  49. Jun 21, 2020
    Çok sağlam oyun fazlasıyla beğendim eğer zor boss dövüşleri seviyorsanız direk alın
  50. Jun 21, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I went through the whole series of "DarkSouls" and I can say worst game from FromSoftware. Expand
  51. Jun 20, 2020
    This Is a truly Masterpiece, gameplay Is challenging, bosses are epic, soundtrack make you feel goosebumps, tech specs área awesome too, a must play even if you don't like the souls style.
  52. Jun 20, 2020
    Filled my longing for the game "Tenchu". I loved the mechanics, a very good change from From Software!!!
  53. Jun 19, 2020
    Jedną z najlepszych gier w jakie grałem. Niesamowity klimat 10/10 Polecam
  54. Jun 19, 2020
    Nice game, really challenging. I will be buying whatever From software makes now on. I only got two endings so far. The only thing I do not liked is the grinding.
  55. Jun 19, 2020
    My first ever souls game. Intense feeling. Lots of fun. Best game. Some people don't like they can't have very different approach of style like in Dark Souls. I have to say I like the fact of all of us playing similar because it makes it more fair to me.
  56. Jun 19, 2020
    My personal favourite game from From software. It is way harder than any other of their games tho, but it's different combat - wise. It's more action than rpg.

The combat is super satisfying and good, the story is easier to understand than Dark souls and Bloodborne but it's very good, the bosses are interesting with great designs, but way harder than other of their games, and the environment is astonishing.

The game when comes to bosses is not forgiving tho, one mistake and enemy can 1 combo kill you. But it's made this way so you learn your mistakes and don't make them again, resulting into an amazing fight in the end. I highly recommend it, especially for those who love real challenge.
  57. Jun 19, 2020
    It is definitely a difficult game. Even though I enjoyed the whole Dark Soul series, I struggled for a few hours with the first middle boss. The final boss took two nights and three days. However, in the second through, I could defeat final boss in the third tries. Sekiro never get stronger, but I did.
  58. Jun 18, 2020
    Easily one of the best games of 2019. The challenge, the amazing combat system and the art style are unparalleled.
  59. Jun 18, 2020
    A lot of what the red reviews say is true. This game looks great and had promise but then boiled down to single button timing, almost quick-time eventy combat...for every single person. This game is a practice in masochistim for the player with none of the reward from Souls games. I love Noih games which are challenging as well, but this game focuses only on the niche players it caters to.
  60. Jun 18, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Assim como Dark Souls, as pessoas que iniciam o jogo normalmente só esperam um jogo desafiador e mais nada, sem uma história bem construída e um jogo bom por trás em si. Sekiro prova que este pensamento está extremamente errado, entregando emoção e diversão do início ao fim.
    Apesar de existirem alguns problemas técnicos individuais, eu não diria que eles atrapalham o seu jogo em si. Com ou sem eles, a sua experiência continua sendo maravilhosa.
    De qualquer forma, devo dar ênfase aos bosses desse jogo. Apesar de alguns chefes como o Guardian Ape e Folding Screen Monkeys, no geral, a qualidade e dificuldade de bosses como Sword Saint Isshin, Great Shinobi Owl e Genichiro Ashina são impecáveis, dando uma ênfase incrível a cada vez que você quebra a postura de um inimigo e dando o incrível golpe Deathblow.
    A duração do jogo é realmente agradável, contando com mais de 25 horas de jogo, sem contar o NG+, no qual eu fui até o +8.
    Eu diria que este é um dos melhores jogos da geração, podendo ser comparado com jogos sensacionais como Bloodborne e até mesmo The Last of Us. Merecidamente conquistou o Game of The Year assim como conquistou os corações da grande maioria das pessoas que jogaram.
    Todos devem jogar Sekiro, e eu o considero os 230 reais mais bem gastos da minha vida, os 230 reais que me apresentaram à série Soulsborne.
  61. Jun 2, 2020
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
    ...................................................
  62. May 30, 2020
    Ăăaaaaaaaaaaaăaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajdjdjdkfkfkxlxkxpdpslwkwmsjsisoodksjwnsmxkcndkeowkemsmdkdodosksmwmsmsmsmsmskek3owowmxkdowmwmsme
  63. May 28, 2020
    I wanna start from beginning. I've played Sekiro on my PC and I really really like that game at the start point. It's teaches you how to play from the battle to battle. Also I really enjoyed an atmosphere in this game because it looks really nice. I've passed about 50% of the game, sold my PC and got PS4.

And I would complete it to the end. I've bought Sekiro second time. Played

And I would complete it to the end. I've bought Sekiro second time. Played measuredly, slowly, enjoying each part of gameplay. But at the end it was dropped to the bottom as much as it possible in my eyes... I play with Isshin Ashina in the end and I really really wanna the hell out of those developers and creators. It's insane to play that battle with incorrect hit-boxes, 4 (!!!) phases of boss fight (including Genetiro Ashina, because he's fighting in one of phases that also have incorrect hitboxes when lower attack is going and double jump probably shall not work), 3 phases with the final boss and he's fighting with 3 (!!!) different weapons. Ask to the developers. HOW YOU IMAGINE THAT WHEN BOSS INSTANTLY SWITCHING THREE TYPE OF WEPONS WHEN HE'S JUST SWORD MASTER??? It's ridiculous. But it's not the main problem. With incorrect hit-boxes and at least a couple of missed attacks he's just killing you :). When you passed 2 phases well it goes to the hell. I'VE LEARNED HOW TO PLAY WELL BECAUSE I'VE NOT MISSED ALL THE DEATH ATTACKS. But when he don't stop to pushing you it looks really insane consider there is GREAT difference between first two phases. And he attacks with three types of weapons. And in the last phase there are four types of weapons (including lightning strike) + and many of melee attacks combining guns. Hell out that game. Repair god damn incorrect hitboxes!!! Don't you really see that's broken? In confirmation of my words just google that 'YouTube 8t4Qw9R1DnM'. It's my own video that demonstrates how bad hit-boxes works.

And you have prosthesis. The most useless thing except of shuriken and petards when you play vs all bosses. But what a problem. When you've spend all spirit emblems LET'S GO AND GRID THAT. :) or just buy (if you have money ofc).

And you can boost your hp and increase heal potions count. BUT WHAT A PROBLEM? Damage to you is a percentage. So strange solution. Only potions helps but not all the time.

The last water drop I've got. You can ask 'But why that game has many of positive reviews with 10/10'. At the end I've got an achievement with this description 'Research all locations in the game'. And only 35% (nearly I think, maybe it's about 25%) of players reached that achievement. You can't go the end if you've not researched all locations. A curtain.

0/10. Lost my money. I'll try to finish that but now I just wanna delete and forget it as the most scary dream.
  64. May 26, 2020
    For a guy who started playing videogames at the eighties with Ninja Gaiden, Sekiro is finally the game that you really feel that you are actually dueling with swords!

Nice story and soundtrack, beautiful graphics, awesome gameplay and challenging difficulty (the most difficult Fromsoftware game). Maybe that's why many people rated it a bad game.

Rightly deserved the GOTY 2019!!!!
  65. May 23, 2020
    In comparison to other souls-borne games, Sekiro is differently flavoured yet certainly enjoyable. I played immediately after playing Bloodborne and while both are fluid and action-filled, Sekiro stands out as you could almost feel the swords clashing. Few developers make you feel the weight of your character and weapon like From Software do. As many other reviews have stated, you have toIn comparison to other souls-borne games, Sekiro is differently flavoured yet certainly enjoyable. I played immediately after playing Bloodborne and while both are fluid and action-filled, Sekiro stands out as you could almost feel the swords clashing. Few developers make you feel the weight of your character and weapon like From Software do. As many other reviews have stated, you have to unlearn everything the souls-borne games taught you about dodging and learn how to parry. I took a while for me until it clicked, but once it did this fights were enjoyable and challenging. Anyone could kill you if you don't play as the game wants you to play.

On the other hand, this is no longer an RPG. Gameplay-wise, there are more elements of an action game like Tomb Raider than an RPG like Dark Souls which is not necessarily bad, but it is certainly quite different than previous games.

The story is Ok and the storytelling is direct this time. I didn't need to dig through the forums or youtube to understand what was going on or why I was killing this boss.

Graphics are good and the world is beautiful at certain points. Nothing special though.

Level design is the standard From Software recipe, interconnected areas that separate the boss fights but the checkpoints are placed in at a more reasonable distance from boss fights which is good since you will die.. a lot.

Overall, a great polished experience and enjoyable challenging game. Bloodborne is still my favourite though!
  66. May 22, 2020
    I really loved Demon's Souls, all three Dark Souls and Bloodborne, I even finished all of them several times. However, Sekiro was disappointment and generally not joy to play. It does not have good framerate on PS4 Pro, the level design is mediocre, the enemies are boring (most of them are sword bearing humans), the prayer beads mechanics is broken (all leveling up is only for skills,I really loved Demon's Souls, all three Dark Souls and Bloodborne, I even finished all of them several times. However, Sekiro was disappointment and generally not joy to play. It does not have good framerate on PS4 Pro, the level design is mediocre, the enemies are boring (most of them are sword bearing humans), the prayer beads mechanics is broken (all leveling up is only for skills, which are mostly worthless). The mechanic hand upgrades are also mostly useless and you are stuck with only one slow sword (except for the mortal blade which cannot be used for swordfight) - it means that you use one fighting style throughout all game and all you have to do is precisely deflect and/or dodge. The game even does not show you properly which critical attack is coming. The grappling hook would be fun if the game would run properly, however it looks like slideshow while jumping. The only improvement is critical attack from behind while crouching, but when you get the necessary skill, it works like in previous games. The overall setting is also mediocre. Nioh was much more fun. From software, sorry, but this game was not worth the time... Expand
  67. May 16, 2020
    BE PATIENT - IT IS WORTH IT!
    Face the learning curve & Sharpen your reflexes. :-)
    This is a beautiful game in so many ways.. and the fact that learning to play it well takes some time once you do master it, it is so enjoyable and rewarding. My recommendation is take your time, do each area slowly and many times if necessary before passing to the next. You will get better. And when
    BE PATIENT - IT IS WORTH IT!
    Face the learning curve & Sharpen your reflexes. :-)

And when in trouble there are so many walkthroughs out there that you can look at how other people managed and try different approaches.
    I am not a 'Gamer' and for sure not one of the best players, so It is accessible to anyone who is willing to give it the time.
    It will pay off because the game surprises again and agin, with surprising poetic moments, and beautiful sceneries.. But yes it is a fighting game.

I am Not a 'gamer' but enjoy playing (good) video games every now and then.
    I loved; Zelda BOTW, Inside, Last of Us, Celeste, & Control- And enjoyed Horizon Zero Dawn and Death Stranding. And Now Serio is on my favourite's list too.
  68. May 13, 2020
    Sekiro contains numerous recognizable elements from From Software's previous title, but they have proven themselves once again fully capable of going in other creative directions and coming out on top. Sekiro is a beautiful adventure game that draws you into a world that you are dying(!) to explore. It's without a doubt their most fantastic looking game to date (though purely as a matterSekiro contains numerous recognizable elements from From Software's previous title, but they have proven themselves once again fully capable of going in other creative directions and coming out on top. Sekiro is a beautiful adventure game that draws you into a world that you are dying(!) to explore. It's without a doubt their most fantastic looking game to date (though purely as a matter of taste I preferred the dark grittiness of Bloodborne), and the fact that Sekiro can use his grappel hook to travel vertically too makes it an entirely different adventure than its "predecessors".

First, some good stuff
    The game is gorgeous. It's a breath of fresh air from the darkness of Dark Souls and Bloodborne, and it's inspiring to see the team being able to put their creativity to work in a very different direction. In the past, I've found the Dark Souls storytelling variant to be a bit too difficult to decipher, Bloodborne had a great story that required dedication and research, and Sekiro follows that up with an even more spelled out story, still with lots of room for interpretation. The enemy design is varied, ranging from clumsy swordsmen to magical creatures you want to stop and simply observe for their awesome look and moves, practically screaming for you to research their lore. The sneak mechanics may not offer a whole lot new to gaming in general, but it's still incredibly satisfying to successfully backstab an enemy, especially since some of them can be incredibly difficult if you fight them in a normal way. I like this approach of even the toughest enemies being open to a crushing backstab if that's your style. The fighting style is action-filled and very different from earlier From games, but that also brings me to the more negative points.

It's hard to speak of these games without mentioning difficulty. Getting to the end of Sekiro is, of course, a challenge, to say the least. Director Hidetaka Miyazaki has repeatedly stated that they try to make the games "tough, but fair", a description that fits the previous titles. And indeed, balancing the feeling of being challenging without being too hard to be fun is not an easy task, and one that most game developers simply sidestep by making their games easy by default or adding difficulty levels.

Sekiro doesn't quite find that balance in the way its predecessors did, and there are several reasons for this.

1) No From Software games have ever had an "easy mode", but they have still had ways to make the most challenging bosses doable, by letting you invite other players, summoning NPC's or simply grinding a few levels to power up your character. Sekiro doesn't let you do any of these things. If you're stuck, you're stuck. For a casual player like me, it would sometimes mean getting stuck on the same boss for weeks, which is too long for me.

2) DS and Bloodborne allowed for different playing styles, letting you personalize your character in a way that fits how you want to play. Your particular style may make some bosses more difficult, and others easier. Sekiro wants you to play one way, and if you're not up for it... you're going to be frustrated. You better get used to timing your parrying down to milliseconds and learning each and every move of 30-40 bosses. I'll gladly admit this is not my playing style, and I find even regular enemies so frustratingly difficult to beat that I avoid battle whenever I can. The boss fights are... well... just not fun. That's my best way to describe it. They're too difficult to be enjoyed, and there's also my next point...

3) Fights are LONG. I'm currently fighting the last boss of the game, and without spoiling much, I can say it's of course a multi-phase boss. The first two phases are not too difficult, but MAN do they drag out. You can easily spend 20 minutes reaching the third phase, and you'll feel the difficulty being cranked up to ridiculous amounts. So, basically, that's the phase that kills you. Which is all fine and dandy, except that you have to go through those long, tedious first phases EVERY time you try again. This is just an example of something that happens repeatedly throughout the game. Fights go on forever, and then you die from one simple mistake.

Learning new skills and prosthetic tools are fun to watch, but only a few of them make any actual significance in battle. In the end, no matter how many skill points you've gathered during your adventures, your ability to time your parries is what determines the outcome. I'm sure some players love that, but... I don't. I found several boss battles to be a chore more than an enjoyment.

My advice is... try it. I still loved it, despite my frustrations with the difficulty for my particular playing style. They didn't hit the difficulty balance perfectly in Sekiro in my opinion, but that doesn't take away the fact that it's still a beautifully made game with an interesting story, great overall design and mostly satisfying mechanics
  69. May 11, 2020
    I have been playing for weeks, and I’m hooked! The game is very difficult and especially hard during the ogre. Most of the bosses don’t have a “weakness” that you can exploit which in turn makes you more skilled when progressing. Many times you will have to search up how to get better if it gets to hard but normally it doesn’t really happen. The game really gets hard during the boss fightsI have been playing for weeks, and I’m hooked! The game is very difficult and especially hard during the ogre. Most of the bosses don’t have a “weakness” that you can exploit which in turn makes you more skilled when progressing. Many times you will have to search up how to get better if it gets to hard but normally it doesn’t really happen. The game really gets hard during the boss fights because they're unforgiving and you will have to come up with counter measures yourself. For some reason every time I die to a boss I always learn more and want to keep trying. Sometimes you will be up against very hard enemy’s but if you keep trying you’ll eventually get it. One thing about sekiro is that you will have to be very good at the base combat of the game because there aren’t any really amazing “special” abilities that aren’t used in niche situations. The game will eventually click and will become super fun but before that you’ll just be figuring out the game. When it clicked for me I was fighting Genichiro Ashina and when I finally beat him I just got really good. If you have played Dark Souls or other Fromsoftware games this one is very different and you’ll have to adjust. I think it’s a very fun game Expand
  70. May 9, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Amazing!. One of the BEST Game ever. Expand
  71. May 9, 2020
    The highest height FromSoft has ever reached in any base release of them. So good that an expansion to über complete it could have made it Miyazaki’s magnum opus.
  72. May 7, 2020
    Super hard, but it is so super rewarding when you win it is worth it. Great graphics and gameplay as well.
  73. May 6, 2020
    Clunky controls, odd hit box and a repetitive mechanic.

The hype and controversy made this game famous besides that, this game does not offers anything, its not even a terrible game, something that make you laugh. Don't buy this, its overpriced, his cost should be something about 4 USD, as the unfinished product that it is. Even if you beat a boss, it feels like lucky event, not
    Clunky controls, odd hit box and a repetitive mechanic.

Even if you beat a boss, it feels like lucky event, not that you have learn somethingor o geting good on it, its even unffair with the IA, it randomly loses.

Those who praise this, its my thinking, feel like they are cool, because its tough, but integral calculus its tougher and that don't make it cool.

The fun part its that From Software has left his best work in the past, from here, its like the Tony Hawk series, just going down.

If your curious about the product, buy it used and on physical to re-sell it.

Another interest thing its that in the case of PS4, the percentage of trophies obtained its really low, 30% its the average of obtantion of many of the trophies, my reasoning its that its not the difficulty, its more that people get bored and prefer to use his time on something else.

Considerer that at the end of the day, a game, besides fun, don't give you more than fun for you time invested on it, and this game cant comply with this task
  74. May 5, 2020
    Well in all aspects, I have tried to look for negative things but I can not find them anywhere, good bosses, good AI, good protagonist, it could continue like this for a long time but it is better that you experience it for yourself.
  75. May 5, 2020
    Before starting my review, I want to put into context that I have played and beaten Demon's Souls, every Dark Souls, Bloodborne as well Nioh; and Sekiro is by far the most difficult of these games by quite a large margin.

Sekiro takes the 'Souls' formula and puts a twist on it by changing up the focus to add in stealth as well as a more aggressive combat system that's based around parrying and countering, rather than timed dodges. It's a very difficult change to get used to, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes very rewarding. However; Sekiro is the first time that I felt that From Software pushed the envelope too far in terms of difficulty. There are a number of bosses in this game that can feel completely ridiculous to the point where it's no longer fun and becomes impossibly hard. The game also has a bad habit at times of surrounding a mini-boss with tough enemies that are hard to isolate and ends ups feeling difficult because you're facing multiple foes in a combat system designed for one-on-one combat. The game's punishment for dying can be too severe, which is taking away half of your XP and money. Unlike the Souls games, you cannot go back to where you died to regain your loses and are instead at the mercy of the 'Unseen Aid' system which has a 30% chance of taking away the death penalty. This percentage goes down after repeat deaths unless you use a certain consumable item.

This sounds like a massive flaw, which at times it is, but the core gameplay and exploration is sublime. When you finally start to 'get' Sekiro, the game becomes incredibly fun and even when you're stuck on a tricky boss you usually have multiple areas to explore. Thankfully, this is well worth your time as exploration is rewarded with items that will make your gameplay experience much smoother. Now more than ever, exploration is rewarding and essential.

The stealth system is great too. The game throws you a bone and most mini-bosses can be made much easier by sneaking in a stealth blow, taking away a significant amount of health. This turns some battles into a bit of a puzzle. The challenge becomes finding a way to take out any enemies in sight and finding a safe sneaking path to the boss. When you pull this off it gives you the true feeling of being a shinobi.

Sekiro has some of the most ridiculous brick walls you will ever hit in a game, but when you force yourself to learn the game and its intricacies, it becomes massively rewarding. It also has great replay value since 'new game plus' allows you to shoot for different endings and easily speed-run the game and rush to the best parts.
  76. May 5, 2020
    It's not fun, really. I'm huge fun of Souls series and Bloodborne, but Sekiro strip off many great elements of those games and raise The difficult bar.
    Almost all boss is 2-hit kill, all Ive seen are insanely fast and string. For me, there's no balance
  77. May 3, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I played this game so many hours in the last 3 days and i'm going for my fist review now.

As a Dark Souls and Bloodborne-player I thought: Ok, this one will be though but I already have beaten the other FromSoftware-titles so i will be fine. I was so wrong. This game is so far the most difficult one. At least till now. I needed around 10-15 hours to fully understand everything new in this game. At least I can say after after all the learning (and of course dying) the combat is mostly awesome! Blocking in time with the sword to get through the enemy's defence is so much fun! Sekiro also looks so damn beautiful (at least for me who is interested in Japanese culture and history). Exploring the world is also cool.

The one thing I don't like so far is, you can easily get one or two shot by some enemy's. Don't get me wrong it's ok that they are strong but sometimes you cant block in time after dodging them.

There is another point which give me trouble so far: Dodging unblockable moves. I really love the mechanic. and it works quiet well vs. the "zombie-coach" but in fights against tough enemy's or bosses it's so hard to guess for which move they are going for. The time-gap is so damn little that i get hit by nearly every attack of those.

Hopefully it's just me (and not the game) who needs to improve and get better, that i can give this game 10/10 points.

-Edit-

So far, so good I think i did (and beat) everything possible in this game exept the final endboss (Ishiin).
    I indeed got better in this game after beating the first 2, 3 bosses i also got (at least a bit) better in dodging unblockable moves. I also realized the umbrella-tool helps a lot when it comes to this.
    The fast two-shotting was still a problem for me but i got used to it.
    So these problems got solved, unfortunately other things still bothered me.

The first thing is the enemy-variety. It looks like From Software got really lazy at least when it comes to the minibosses in the game. It is really sad to see some of them multiple times in the game on non-special places... It's ok to face some big Samurais (they may belong to a noble-guard or something) but for the others it's really sad. I only count 2 unique minibosses (O Rin and the armored knight on the bridge).
    Second: The manifestation-enemys (or minibosses if you want). They are by far the worst thing in the whole game. 5 Headless and 3 Shishimen-warriors. NONE of them was not even nearly fun to fight! During the midgame i try to face them sometimes but I got killed instantly. So i faced them in lategame with full attackpower and health and they die very easy with no special tactics just hit them without pause with your "divined-konfetti-katana". I expected more from FromSoftware, than this ****

At last i will come to the main-bosses in game. Also in this category they were a bit lazy. The most of them are really great in design, super-difficult and interesting like it should be. But some of them also got reused later in game like the Monk (for which i was really glad, the true monk was one of the best fights in the game), the headless ape (still creepy but kinda boring to fight in the second time) and also genichiro (which was too predictable).
    Talk about Genichiro, it's really hard to push myself to fight him in the end. Why? Because of 4 damn phases..... I immediately got annoyed after beat Phase one when I saw another 3 Phase-Points. Like I said before it's totally Ok when they are strong but i don't wanna fight one guy for 20 minutes! I'm a patiently person but also my patience is limited. I prefer one or two healthbars with a difficult moveset over this guy.

So sadly I can't get higher than 8 points but let me tell you it was a really great and fun experience so far which is totally worth playing. But compared to Dark Souls it has not that high replay-potential i think.
  78. May 3, 2020
    This is not a game worth playing. It’s implied that when you start a video game the controls won’t hinder the game play the camera will behave properly and the objectives will be somewhat manifest. Sekiro doesn’t do any of those things well. In typical from software fashion you are thrown into a stalling helicopter with your hands cut off blinded without feet. The issue isn’t theThis is not a game worth playing. It’s implied that when you start a video game the controls won’t hinder the game play the camera will behave properly and the objectives will be somewhat manifest. Sekiro doesn’t do any of those things well. In typical from software fashion you are thrown into a stalling helicopter with your hands cut off blinded without feet. The issue isn’t the difficulty of the game, it’s that nothing is evident! It’s a tedious minefield that requires a strategy guide. There are numerous problems with the AI such as: inconsistent fields of vision, enemies detecting you through walls while crouched and still/silent, bosses that detect you while concealed and have infinite tethers, etc. This is the **** you end up with when people derive too much status from a video game. Unplayable nonsense, that wastes your time. Expand
  79. May 1, 2020
    Лучшая игра из серии соулс да и вообще в принципе!! Каждому своё, но мне зашло на 10 из 10. Да, она сложная и должна стоять не в списке первых игр, но очень крутая. Понравилось, что тут нужно учиться драться и ни шмот (которого тут и нет), ни фарм не нужен. Учись играть, драться, парировать, определяй атаки противников, соображай - и будешь тащить. А перекат - перекат удар, неосознанныйЛучшая игра из серии соулс да и вообще в принципе!! Каждому своё, но мне зашло на 10 из 10. Да, она сложная и должна стоять не в списке первых игр, но очень крутая. Понравилось, что тут нужно учиться драться и ни шмот (которого тут и нет), ни фарм не нужен. Учись играть, драться, парировать, определяй атаки противников, соображай - и будешь тащить. А перекат - перекат удар, неосознанный спам ударами и снова перекат - тут не прокачают. Пройдя один раз игру ты будешь знать все атаки каждого война и вполне легко можно пробежать и второй и третий раз. Лично мне далась игра очень сложно, на некоторых боссов уходило по несколько дней, но я вставал и ложился с мыслью их убить. Короче шедевр. После этой игры мне все не мило. Дтолько какие нибудь гоночки и жду елден рин. Expand
  80. Apr 28, 2020
    Sekiro is an absolutely amazing game. Some of the most responsive gameplay EVER. It's like playing naruto, metal gear and Spiderman at the same time. The eye candy of this game is jaw dropping. Probably the closest FROMSOFT has gotten to AAA appeal. But it doesn't quite reach the level of the trilogy: Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Bloodborne for one reason: the bosses. They are pedantic,Sekiro is an absolutely amazing game. Some of the most responsive gameplay EVER. It's like playing naruto, metal gear and Spiderman at the same time. The eye candy of this game is jaw dropping. Probably the closest FROMSOFT has gotten to AAA appeal. But it doesn't quite reach the level of the trilogy: Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Bloodborne for one reason: the bosses. They are pedantic, repetitive and frankly feel like "bullet sponges". They have insane health bars and deal insane damage. They completely break the flow of the game. And even when I beat them it feels like total fluke instead of skill because of all those random almost insta kill moves the bosses have. The bosses of the trilogy felt immensely satisfying to defeat. The bosses of Sekiro feel like a chore. Expand
  81. Apr 23, 2020
    Sekiro is amazing. It is, by far, my favorite game. And I’m not biased, this is my first time ever playing a FromSoftware game, and it is amazing. I think there are a few main complaints about this game. 1. It’s too hard. The answer is that it’s not supposed to be. It’s not made for good players, it’s made for persistent players, which I love. I actually kinda suck at video games, it tookSekiro is amazing. It is, by far, my favorite game. And I’m not biased, this is my first time ever playing a FromSoftware game, and it is amazing. I think there are a few main complaints about this game. 1. It’s too hard. The answer is that it’s not supposed to be. It’s not made for good players, it’s made for persistent players, which I love. I actually kinda suck at video games, it took me upwards of 50 tries to beat some bosses, but it feels so rewarding when you do. Also, I think people need to understand that this isn’t a dark souls game. Stop leaving negative reviews comparing it to dark souls. It’s not an rpg, stop leaving negative reviews complaining about it not being an rpg. Just accept that it’s it’s own game and you will enjoy it a lot more. Expand
  82. Apr 23, 2020
    Lot of stuff in game is usless like exp and martial arts on bosses. Bosses are really anoying, save points are on spot. But great game...
  83. Apr 21, 2020
    Best game I've played in the last 3 years. Perfection from narrative to gameplay to lore
  84. Apr 20, 2020
    As good as it gets when it comes to truly great gameplay on the PS4
    Gameplay 10/10
    Story 7/10
    Graphics 9/10
    OST 8/10
  85. Apr 19, 2020
    Игра отличная, в ней прекрасно все, кроме одной вещи и это естественно камера( кароче как всегда) Сюжет отличный, прошел 4 раза на все концовки. Не вижу проблемы в том что у Секиро всего один меч, это с лихвой компенсируется огромным количеством оружия в противников, каждый из которых имет свою тактикуИгра отличная, в ней прекрасно все, кроме одной вещи и это естественно камера( кароче как всегда) Сюжет отличный, прошел 4 раза на все концовки. Не вижу проблемы в том что у Секиро всего один меч, это с лихвой компенсируется огромным количеством оружия в противников, каждый из которых имет свою тактику
  86. Apr 19, 2020
    It's really sad to see From forget its principle mantra that a challenge should be fair. I've never seen a game hate its player more than this game. Previous games in the series were hard but at least felt like they wanted to be beaten, and they encouraged you to try different ways to defeat a tough challenge. This game does not want to be beaten. It absolutely despises the player and willIt's really sad to see From forget its principle mantra that a challenge should be fair. I've never seen a game hate its player more than this game. Previous games in the series were hard but at least felt like they wanted to be beaten, and they encouraged you to try different ways to defeat a tough challenge. This game does not want to be beaten. It absolutely despises the player and will kill you over and over and over again without a single chance because it just hates you that much. It's unreasonable how absolutely crushing this game is. It's a game that demands you to play it only the way that it wants you to and to be absolutely 100% perfect, and after a while it just stops being fun. This game is not fun. It's a chore, and playing it was probably the most depressing experience I've ever had in 20 years of playing video games. It's handily the worst game From has ever made and it's not even close. As someone who's defeated the entire Dark Souls series and Bloodborne, the only thing I can feel with this game is disappointment. Expand
  87. Apr 18, 2020
    The most frustrating video game I ever played since the 80's....It is too difficult and not enjoyable
  88. Apr 17, 2020
    I thought Nioh was a bad dark souls clone. Well, here we are - Sekiro: controls die thrice. This game was supposed to be based on sharp reflexes, instead you have to either dodge or hide instead of dodging and countering the sword attacks. Also, your character is terribly slow compared to enemies and can be basically killed with 2 attacks.

I don't know who thought that using dark souls

I don't know who thought that using dark souls mechanic in this game would be a good idea. It's not working correctly, so you either mash buttons or attack using some weird techniques. And your shurikens do little or no damage at all - I guess every enemy in the game's world knows how to dodge them.

I am really disappointed, considering the fact that the game was heavily advertised. BTW, on ps4 slim, the game has issues with performance from time to time.

If you want to play something like dark souls, then this game is not a good recommendation. I suggest spending your money somewhere else.
  89. Apr 16, 2020
    Для фромов это новый уровень, сюжет, катсцены, управление, боевка, конечно далеко до прошлогоднего оскароносца бога войны, но фромы определённо взяли новую планку
  90. Apr 13, 2020
    Don't want to play it again.its Just disappointing. No online. Less fun....
  91. Apr 13, 2020
    Pedazo de juegazo de principio a fin. Un 10 en jugabilidad, un 10 en banda sonora, un 10 en la historia, un 10 en el doblaje, el juego en si es un 10.
  92. Apr 13, 2020
    Ambientacion brutal, accion sin descanso, una historia que te engancha y dificil, muy dificil, pero a la vez muy muy satisfactorio. Hay que sudar sangre para terminarlo, pero la sensación de superación que te otorga este juego, no te la va a dar ningun otro.
  93. Apr 12, 2020
    SEKIRO Превосходная игра, самое приятное парировать удары боссов, платина не сложная, а долгая. Кто играл тот поймёт
  94. Apr 10, 2020
    My favourite game in this moment.I love everything in this game,the story telling,gameplay,lore and narrative.This parts are perfectly combinned toghether and create perfect game.The reason why i placed 9/10 is some bosses and mini-bosses for example:Blaze Bull,Chained Ogre and Juzou the Drunkard( There too hard for beginning).And there some repeat bosses for example:3 ShichimenMy favourite game in this moment.I love everything in this game,the story telling,gameplay,lore and narrative.This parts are perfectly combinned toghether and create perfect game.The reason why i placed 9/10 is some bosses and mini-bosses for example:Blaze Bull,Chained Ogre and Juzou the Drunkard( There too hard for beginning).And there some repeat bosses for example:3 Shichimen Warriors,5 Headlesses,2 Ogres,3 Drunkards,2 Ashina Elite Warriors,2 Centipide Demons,2 Bulls,4 Generals,4 Lone Shadow Warriors,and of course False Corrupted Monk and True Corrupted Monk. Expand
  95. Apr 7, 2020
    The game is real masterpiece! Everything in the game is at the best quality.

The music, graphic, combat style, boss fight design, story, everything is perfect. The only problems in the game are some camera issues during boss fights and some framedrops that I experienced on PS4 Slim with 1.04 update. They could make the game more optimized but I'm not gonna reduce the score for these. It
    The game is real masterpiece! Everything in the game is at the best quality.

It was fun and I loved it!
  96. Apr 6, 2020
    The game has a good story, interesting characters and locations. Game mechanics are great. However, this all is destroyed by the games difficulty. I was not physically able to finish this game and it gave me a RSI while attempting it. Even only thinking about picking the game up again stresses me out.

No difficulty settings in 2019 is just a no-go. Devs should take a hard look at Doom Eternal when planning their next game. It is enjoyable on lower diffulty settings for everyone but only a few are capable of finishing it a the highest level.
  97. Apr 5, 2020
    I've never played any of the Souls games, and I had no idea what I was getting into when I bought Sekiro, I just liked the artwork and it was on sale.

At its core, Sekiro is an excellent implementation of a small handful of mechanics, which feels really fun to play once you master them. I'd liken it more to something like Absolute Drift than a real RPG with progression and a compelling story. As far as difficulty, it's worth keeping in mind how incredibly low of a bar single-player difficulty is; Sekiro is still orders of magnitude easier than becoming competitive in any online fighting game, let alone the true neckbeard stuff like Starcraft II or League of Legends.

Objectively it's probably a 7 or 8, but I give it a 9 because it's just amazingly fun to me for some reason.
  98. Apr 5, 2020
    Best game of the year. Sekiro effectively evolves the combat from Dark Souls to create a tense yet flawless combat system. The world is incredibly beautiful and detailed, and often times breathtaking. Sekiro is an absolute masterpiece. Definitely a must-play.
  99. Apr 3, 2020
    El juego es genial, con mecánicas muy interesantes y bien logradas y exigentes que dan una gran satisfacción saber dominar.
  100. Apr 3, 2020
    This game worth all of your effort, time and money.
    If you like stuff like Dark Souls where all that you feel through the game is deep pain and you love it.. don't wait, just buy it.

Universal acclaim - based on 76 Critic Reviews

1. May 15, 2019
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an enjoyable, yet deeply challenging game. It's not really a Dark Souls with samurais game, but whether or not you enjoyed the difficulty level of the battles in Dark Souls will be a good benchmark in gauging how much you'll like Sekiro. If you're persistent, up for a challenge, and don't become frustrated easily, then Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is an easy game to recommend.
  2. Apr 28, 2019
    Though Sekiro feels impossibly hard at times, the level of euphoria you experience when delivering a death blow to a tricky boss or when you finally clear a castle grounds of all enemies is almost unparalleled.
  3. Apr 27, 2019
    Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice succeeds in its incredibly visceral combat and stealth all while being set in an engaging game world. However, its linear character growth options and repetitive combat begin to dull the experience after you get over the initial hump.