7.6

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Mar 4, 2022
    Nowdays the graphic, gun system and tactics system are outdated but it's still a really good game that can keep up with some modern games due to it's good story and overall mechanics.
    I had fun playing it but the game could have been better.
  2. Dec 7, 2021
    First of All you need is you need to set the weapon sound down because it will over velma the music and voice acting, I have fun with the game buddy does feel kind of stef and I can only imagine the person who enjoys the wind was released can't enjoy playing it now. The worst part of the game is the repetition is just kind of see me halfway through no more surprises to throw at you
  3. Nov 1, 2021
    This is one of the best fps ever made. The team mechanic works well, the story is Star Wars worthy, fun, well-paced, and with a great atmosphere. The action is well balanced, never feeling too easy, and allowing for some creativity on how to blow droids up. The voice acting is a 5/5 all by itself, the characters are well developed and interesting. I always wondered why they never did otherThis is one of the best fps ever made. The team mechanic works well, the story is Star Wars worthy, fun, well-paced, and with a great atmosphere. The action is well balanced, never feeling too easy, and allowing for some creativity on how to blow droids up. The voice acting is a 5/5 all by itself, the characters are well developed and interesting. I always wondered why they never did other games with the same mechanics.
    People who were Xbox gamers have been waiting for a sequel for a long time. Now I'm waiting, hopeless anticipation that one-day this game would get a worthy sequel.
  4. Jun 6, 2021
    i'm a big star wars fan but this game is a disaster. It's a simple port, which I don't think is bad, but I am currently seeing a lot of bugs. my commanders are stuck behind a door and cannot get out of the door and therefore even had to restart the mission for it. My weapons disappeared and couldn't kill any opponents and I had to restart my game several times. The key assignment isi'm a big star wars fan but this game is a disaster. It's a simple port, which I don't think is bad, but I am currently seeing a lot of bugs. my commanders are stuck behind a door and cannot get out of the door and therefore even had to restart the mission for it. My weapons disappeared and couldn't kill any opponents and I had to restart my game several times. The key assignment is very unusual, but by no means bad. for this game 15 € it is not justified, has bugs, only has a story mode, no online mode and it has not been graphically changed. Expand
  5. May 22, 2021
    Nice. Thx for Port.

The best Star Wars First Person Shooter.

Warum bewerten hier einige das Spiel so schlecht?
  6. Apr 15, 2021
    Why rate it a 0 A_Pers0n2004? If you liked it? It's a great port! Definitely pick it up if you haven't before or just a fan that wishes to for nostalgia.
  7. Apr 13, 2021
    I am having a great time with this game. I love the mechanics and combat. While the visuals and the enemies feel dated to an extent I still am having a good time.
  8. Mar 4, 2022
    I had fun playing it but the game could have been better.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. May 6, 2021
    Star Wars Republic Commando is basically the same game we played and loved 16 years ago, and although it doesn't feel as right as the old PC version did, it still worth a try for console players.
  2. Apr 27, 2021
    Star Wars: Republic Commando is still worth a play in 2021, no matter where you choose to play. The gameplay holds up even if the presentation doesn’t, but it’s the price you pay to play a true first-person shooter in the Star Wars universe with nary a lootbox in sight.
  3. Apr 22, 2021
    A touch of paint was added to Star Wars: Republic Commando, but the brush was small. Gameplay feels just like it did in 2005, which is great because of the solid foundation, but this enhanced port can feel like it runs slow at the worst times. By not changing much players might be better off remembering the past with rose colored glasses.