4.9

1. Jun 25, 2019
    The price of this DLC is insane, like wtf 40 dollars!? Yeah I can understand the price because of the massive content but the story was very short and the world itself was not intresting enough to explore. I can surely recommend buying this game for a much cheaper. Overall experiabce was truly bad, so I give it actually a 2/10 but the price makes it 1.
  2. Sep 14, 2019
    No les da vergüenza a bethesda de tener un juego que ni siquiera está traducido a un idioma donde se consume muchísimo sus juegos? Menuda falta de respeto a la comunidad española.
  3. Jun 25, 2019
    The worst fighting system in mmo! For good dps, you must swap panels(but often they don’t work), make like attack after skill every 1 second, like robot! 80% of players couldn’t get the best weapons, like “Maelstrom weapons”, because Maelstrom arena and others are very difficult, especially at ps4! I bought game for relax, not “Dark Souls”!!! Pvp is trash, all dlc and addon’s are donating!The worst fighting system in mmo! For good dps, you must swap panels(but often they don’t work), make like attack after skill every 1 second, like robot! 80% of players couldn’t get the best weapons, like “Maelstrom weapons”, because Maelstrom arena and others are very difficult, especially at ps4! I bought game for relax, not “Dark Souls”!!! Pvp is trash, all dlc and addon’s are donating! I hate Zenimax! Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. Dec 16, 2019
    In the end, Elsweyr is a worthy addition to the legacy of the Elder Scrolls Online world. The new necromancer class, the Sunspire trial, and the dragon hunts all have kept me playing for months after completing the main questline.
  2. Jul 5, 2019
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr feels good but also a step back from the previous expansions.
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Jun 27, 2019
    Elsweyr is something of a drab comedown from Summerset’s embarrassment of floral riches, but there are compelling quests, and you can’t dislike anything with dragons. [Issue#164, p.93]