9.1

1. Sep 5, 2020
    Pretty damn good remaster brings back the good ole child hood days play this game. New skaters added as well. Graphics are epic!!
  2. Sep 6, 2020
    Amazing remake , with spot on perfect gameplay. Graphics are top notch with solid 60 fps , new songs , new skaters , a lot of new challenges to unlock gear and decks. Online multiplayer work great since day 1. Simply one of the best games ever !
  3. Sep 6, 2020
    Overall the gameplay is even more fun than the originals and I'm so glad they added the manual to THPS1. They added multiplayer, new era skaters, and ranked leagues too. I really, really, really, really, really hope they remaster THPS4 because that is my favorite game in the series but I still love the first two. THPS3 is good too but I loved when they opened up the career mode to untimedOverall the gameplay is even more fun than the originals and I'm so glad they added the manual to THPS1. They added multiplayer, new era skaters, and ranked leagues too. I really, really, really, really, really hope they remaster THPS4 because that is my favorite game in the series but I still love the first two. THPS3 is good too but I loved when they opened up the career mode to untimed parks and just let you do each task in a quest NPC sort of style. The soundtracks in all the games are incredible. Super nostalgic.

It's technically not a perfect game because there's bugs with the camera and sometimes the loading screen takes longer than normal, but I won't dock it a point, it's more like a 9.5/10. I hope they fix them though.
  4. Sep 5, 2020
    Breath of fresh air feels like 1999 again. Same game but somehow feels new i have no negative comments. Only flaw right now I see is the hats can't rotate and the big name boards are meh but that's cosmetics they will probably keep updating the game in my mind it's top game at the moment even beating hero games and its not pretending to be super
  5. Sep 5, 2020
    For someone who's enjoyed both THP games for the PS1 this Remastered edition is just jam packed with content & Vicarious Visions the same people behind the Skylander series & the N,Sane Trilogy should be proud of themselves for bringing Tony Hawk back to life i mean the graphics & lighting looks gorgeous the gameplay is indeed fantastic with great Easter Eggs & the challenges are a niceFor someone who's enjoyed both THP games for the PS1 this Remastered edition is just jam packed with content & Vicarious Visions the same people behind the Skylander series & the N,Sane Trilogy should be proud of themselves for bringing Tony Hawk back to life i mean the graphics & lighting looks gorgeous the gameplay is indeed fantastic with great Easter Eggs & the challenges are a nice touch but very tricky & over 700 of them is insane so good luck to you completionist's out there also the OST (Original Soundtrack) is great to listen too again with new ones for good measure & there is a control option for whatever gameplay style you prefer since the updated controls are awesome so overall this Remastered edition is a fantastic way to bring back veteran fans of the franchise & as for newcomers? believe me they will have a fantastic time playing these old school classics & well done to Vicarious Visions for giving us good memories again ^_^ Expand
  6. Sep 6, 2020
    These games were a huge part of my childhood and they went above and beyond with this remake. The base is thicc and solid and they added so much fun stuff on top. If you liked the old games, get this!
  7. Sep 6, 2020
    Ótimo remake, a vicarious vision está de parabéns pelo trabalho realizado no jogo, ótima trilha sonora, gráficos e jogabilidade...depois de anos os games de skate voltam a ter um jogo tão bom
  8. Sep 5, 2020
    This Remake is Everything one should be.. Fun Fun and Tons of More Fun. Endless Things to do in this one. Yes if ur looking for that old skool skating game this is it
  9. Sep 5, 2020
    Usually, not a fan of remastered games as they never felt like they delivered on the value but god this game does it well. Amazing graphics and changes have been implemented. The fact you can just have casual skate is awesome and all the challenges are still fun.

I just wish we could have a few options for multi-player such as what specific games we want to play OR just open skate sessions etc.
  10. Sep 5, 2020
    Absolutely EXCELLENT Tony Hawk Remake!
    Plays great, looks great, feels great, with a ton of content & challenges to complete.
    The only thing missing is a more expansive online multiplayer (which will be added in October), and more options for Create-A-Skater.
    If you loved the Tony Hawk games when you were younger, or love skateboarding in general, this Remake is what you've been waiting for!
  11. Sep 6, 2020
    Brings me back to the old days! Hopefully there will be a new game next gen which builds off of this formula. Definitely a must own!
  12. Sep 7, 2020
    Faithful to the old games with great additions from later pro skaters giving it a more modern feel
  13. Sep 10, 2020
    Simplesmente perfeito, tudo o que se poderia imaginar de um remake, diria que é o remake perfeito, gráficos ótimos, jogabilidade aprimorada, além de manter tudo exatamente como me lembrava.
    Nostalgia pura!!!
  14. Sep 6, 2020
    The Tony Hawk game I've been craving for years. Beautiful new graphics with the classic fluid gameplay and some new great QoL improvements make this game is an absolute blast! Tons of offline replay-ability and haven't even touched the online or park creator yet. Thank you so much Vicarious Visions for your hard work!
  15. Sep 6, 2020
    Tony Hawks Pro SKater is back, and it's better than ever!
    Vicarious Visions have made another perfect remake with a lot of content.
    The gameplay feels just like the old games and a lot of the muscle memory will return while playing.
    The soundtrack is filled with some of the old iconic songs and a lot of new ones aswell.
    Great remake and overall great for old school players and new players.
  16. Sep 6, 2020
    an incredible remaster of both games. everything feels fluid and on point. at first, the 60 fps is hard to get used to for someone who is use to the sub 30 fps of the ps1 originals but after awhile you get accustomed to it. Vicarious Visions has once again proved they can properly remake a classic game. 10/10
  17. Sep 6, 2020
    It could not be a better remaster. Graphics looks very good, tha maps are the same. There are some new era skater and song beside the old one. It was totally worth it!
  18. Sep 6, 2020
    I love THPS 1 and 2 from PS1, and this remake nailed in almost everything that was great before, with improvements and the gameplay is the best part of this game! THPS 1+2 is a not a perfect game, but the reason it is 10/10, is that the fun and enjoyment of playing this game is so incredible that beats any downsides it may have.
  19. Sep 5, 2020
    This was my favourite series as a kid/teen. The developers did such an amazing job on the remake. I can't stop playing. One thing I do wish there was was private online sessions and more games.
  20. Sep 7, 2020
    Awesome gameplay take everything from the old games and did better, good music and awsome skateparks.
  21. Sep 6, 2020
    For me, this game checks all the boxes in terms of content, quality, and pro consumer considering it's price. I would have easily paid $60 for this game. I feel that everything that could be done to breathe life into 2 old games has been done, and that makes for a really addicting and nostalgic experience.
  22. Sep 6, 2020
    An increadibly competent remake of the originals. Rock solid framerates, gorgeous visuals, preserved mechanics and added quality of life improvements really make this game something special.
  23. Sep 6, 2020
    Amazing job for v.v !!!!! Resurrection of thps isn't easy but they definitely pulled it off. Game play is perfect, graphics amazing, music absolutely awesome!! The only one thing I had a problem with was the create a skater , it's definitely lacking in human features to use .
  24. Sep 9, 2020
    First things first, this game in a masterpiece and should be picked up by anyone who enjoyed the older games. Any muscle memory you have from the older games will come back immediately. The feel of this remaster/remake is very smooth and satisfying to play. For the price there is a lot of content. From multiplayer to challenges there is plenty to do. I have about 30 hours in the game rightFirst things first, this game in a masterpiece and should be picked up by anyone who enjoyed the older games. Any muscle memory you have from the older games will come back immediately. The feel of this remaster/remake is very smooth and satisfying to play. For the price there is a lot of content. From multiplayer to challenges there is plenty to do. I have about 30 hours in the game right now and am still enjoying competing online against other people. On PS4 Pro playing in 4K there are only one or two levels i noticed that occasionally dipped in frames but it didn't affect gameplay. For 99% of the time this game runs smooth as butter and bugs aren't that common. In my 30ish hours of playing through the game there was only 1 time that i fell through the map and that was the most major 'bug' I have experienced. Other than that I am really enjoying this game and am praying that Activision doesn't shoehorn in a bunch of micro-transactions later on Expand
  25. Sep 9, 2020
    Best game ever 10/10 man i love it I’m addictive rn i need help lmao
    Thanks
  26. Sep 5, 2020
    This is everything I expected it to be and more... The gameplay is pretty much as perfect as it could get for being a Tony Hawk game. The graphics are phenomenal and game performance is ultra smooth. Vicarious Visions did a great job at keeping it true to the original games while adding a ton of extra unlockables and a great music playlist. This game truly has a little something forThis is everything I expected it to be and more... The gameplay is pretty much as perfect as it could get for being a Tony Hawk game. The graphics are phenomenal and game performance is ultra smooth. Vicarious Visions did a great job at keeping it true to the original games while adding a ton of extra unlockables and a great music playlist. This game truly has a little something for everybody in terms of customization, music, and options to assist new players. They've also added a very extensive create a park mode with online functionality to upload and share your creations with others. My only complaint is the lack of face customization on the create a character. But with the amount of apparel and equipment customization it kind of cancels it out. If you are a fan of the originals this is a must have. And for any newcomers curious about what gaming in the 90's was like, you won't be disappointed. The core experience is better than it has ever been for the entire Tony Hawk franchise. I hope they choose to remake some of the newer ones like 3,4 and the underground series. Because I will gladly play those again in all the remastered glory that Vicarious Visions is capable of providing Expand
  27. Sep 7, 2020
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 are perfect remasters that affectionately remind us of the originals. Keeping the amazing soundtrack from the late 90's, early 2000's while adding a variety of songs ranging from the 80's until today, it gives that connection for all generations of players. The gameplay keeps the fun flowing style, emulating the feel of the originals.

It is a must play for

It is a must play for fans of the original 2 games and gets fans of the franchise excited about what the future has in store after the disappointment of Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5. The only downfall for the game is the limited online multiplayer on offer. Other than being picky about the multiplayer options, it is flawless in every sense of the word, the game is a must buy!
  28. Sep 6, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The fact that you can unlock the cheats is amazing I really highly recommend this game to anyone Expand
  29. Sep 5, 2020
    A throwback game that's a fresh switch from the usual stuff. It's a nice change of pace game to get lost in for a few hours at a time. I've been battling high scores with my buddies just like we were kids again. Runs very smooth and is a blast. Thank you for finally remaking these after years of us begging!
  30. Sep 5, 2020
    Excellent game! I played THPS2 endlessly as a kid, and this recaptured the magic of that game for me, but with a beautiful new coat of paint. I love how they reimagined all the locations in a more detailed, high definition way, yet still retained the essence of the original PS1 maps. I also love how the developers included a large crop of new generation skaters alongside all the veteranExcellent game! I played THPS2 endlessly as a kid, and this recaptured the magic of that game for me, but with a beautiful new coat of paint. I love how they reimagined all the locations in a more detailed, high definition way, yet still retained the essence of the original PS1 maps. I also love how the developers included a large crop of new generation skaters alongside all the veteran skaters from the original games. All in all, this game feels like a big celebration of skateboarding culture, but with a really good game built on top of it. The only critique I have is that there aren’t many options to customize your custom skater‘s facial or body features— there are just a bunch of presets. So there’s no way to make your skater look like you unless you happen to look like one of the presets. That’s really the only thing that keeps this game from being a 10. Definitely pick this up if you were a fan of all the original, “good,” Tony Hawk games though— it recaptures the magic. Expand
  31. Sep 6, 2020
    Everything is polished and works as I was expecting. It's even compatible with ps4 controller.
  32. Sep 6, 2020
    I’ve never played these games fully when I was a young kid but now I’m enjoying the fun gameplay this has to offer. The combo system in this game is fantastic, just like a fighting game. Although I’ve only played this game for about 2-3 hours, I already know I’m hooked and this was a great $40 buy on PC. This is a well made game with tons of maps, a map editor and almost all the songsI’ve never played these games fully when I was a young kid but now I’m enjoying the fun gameplay this has to offer. The combo system in this game is fantastic, just like a fighting game. Although I’ve only played this game for about 2-3 hours, I already know I’m hooked and this was a great $40 buy on PC. This is a well made game with tons of maps, a map editor and almost all the songs except 3 from the old games. I can even recommend to casual players as you can always play at your own pace. It’s just like real skateboarding without the bruising and swelling your gonna face (fell on my wrists a few times and couldn’t do much for 3 months, I love skateboards still). Expand
  33. Sep 6, 2020
    Simply amazing would love a underground remake now can’t really say much more
  34. Sep 6, 2020
    This should be a lesson on how to remaster a classic game. The polish only added to this game and took nothing away from the perfection of THPS.
  35. Sep 7, 2020
    A near perfect remake; faithful to the original Neversoft games, and handles exactly like it should. Don't let the failed Pro Skater 5 outing have you falter here; Tony Hawk is back in full force, the way you remember with a fresh feel to boot. Custom skaters, extra challenges, secret unlocks, original soundtracks *with* additions, and no micro-transactions to speak of. A fully fledged PS1A near perfect remake; faithful to the original Neversoft games, and handles exactly like it should. Don't let the failed Pro Skater 5 outing have you falter here; Tony Hawk is back in full force, the way you remember with a fresh feel to boot. Custom skaters, extra challenges, secret unlocks, original soundtracks *with* additions, and no micro-transactions to speak of. A fully fledged PS1 era Tony Hawk game with all the bells and whistles that the modern console generation can provide. Expand
  36. Sep 9, 2020
    Amazing game. Really rewarding whilst playing. Probably the most fun I have had on a remastered game to date.
  37. Sep 5, 2020
    As somebody who played these games from THPS1 all the way through to project 8 (skipped Ride and THPS5), I can definitely say that this is as much fun as I remember the game being when I was a child. The updated controls allow for better combo’s across every map, giving me new lines to discover, and old favorites are injected with a new life. The frame rate sticks to a smooth 60 on my PS4As somebody who played these games from THPS1 all the way through to project 8 (skipped Ride and THPS5), I can definitely say that this is as much fun as I remember the game being when I was a child. The updated controls allow for better combo’s across every map, giving me new lines to discover, and old favorites are injected with a new life. The frame rate sticks to a smooth 60 on my PS4 Pro, and the graphics look incredible.

I love that the game gives >700 challenges to keep me interested. I also appreciate the 100’s of cosmetics I can earn by actually playing the game rather than buying a virtual currency (here’s hoping it stays that way)! This game has me excited for the first time in over a decade for the future of the Tony Hawk franchise and I’m extremely excited to see what they do next. Vicarious Visions fills that spot in my soul that only NeverSoft could do before them!
  38. Sep 5, 2020
    tony hawk pro skater 1 + 2 is a work of art! everything the fans wanted to see this in the game! perfect note 10 ..
  39. Sep 5, 2020
    This game is a beautiful and faithful recreation of the original two Tony Hawk Pro Skater games. The graphics looks crisp and clean and the art style is incredibly unique and fits the "skater" vibe of the series.

The game has the original two career modes, with the first game having an additional 5 new challenges added to each level, to bring it in line with the 10 challenges THPS 2 had. These new challenges breathe a breath of fresh air into the levels and it was nice to have new content to check out in the levels.

For the hardcore grinders that will blow through both campaign modes in a couple hours, there are over SEVEN HUNDRED challenges at the time of writing this at launch, which will award various cosmetics such as boards and gear. There is also an XP system that allows you to unlock new decks, including some that have animated graphics that animate as you ride around the levels.

The multiplayer experience at launch is rather barebones, with a casual and competitive mosh pit playlist to choose from, although the developers did confirm on twitter that private lobbies and other multiplayer updates will be coming later this fall.

All in all, this is a fantastic remaster and if you enjoyed the first two games 20 years or are just looking for a fun skateboarding game, this is without a doubt worth the money.
  40. Sep 5, 2020
    The remastered version of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 is a masterpiece. Fresh off the major disappointment of Pro Skater 5. This game is one of the best in 2020.
  41. Sep 6, 2020
    Absolutely incredible remake, every level looks and feels like the original but with updated graphics, it really feels like the definitive way to play from now on
  42. Sep 7, 2020
    Take off your nostalgia goggles off please. We all love thps 1&2 but this isn't the same. The customization is only for a created skater not the pros which is lame. You only complete goals once, making this game pretty useless after about 3 hours when you beat it. The park maker is a joke, literally thps3 has a better park creator. The little things bother me, like "no blood", "theTake off your nostalgia goggles off please. We all love thps 1&2 but this isn't the same. The customization is only for a created skater not the pros which is lame. You only complete goals once, making this game pretty useless after about 3 hours when you beat it. The park maker is a joke, literally thps3 has a better park creator. The little things bother me, like "no blood", "the annoying character voice you can't turn off and the art style they went for which really bothers me. For $15 i'd say it's OK but not $40. Expand
  43. Sep 6, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Its a nostalgic purchase I'll be waiting for a sale, $55 for the standard edition were im from and thats for 2 ps1 games.. no store,dlc or anything in the nature.. meanwhile ill play on my PSclassic with Spotify for the music. I hope you fell for the review copy hype from YouTube because it does wonders.. Now you know why people loved skate so much.. I believe the good reviews are from the generation thats too young too play the originals Expand
  44. Sep 6, 2020
    I really mean this, this game is a 10/10. It's an excellent reboot of an absolutely timelessly fun game. Multiplayer, level editor. Super solid soundtrack. Great flow. This game is everything a skate game should be. It captures the essence of free spirit and even if you don't give a single s*** about the topic of skateboarding, this game is consistently fun. Mechanics are clever andI really mean this, this game is a 10/10. It's an excellent reboot of an absolutely timelessly fun game. Multiplayer, level editor. Super solid soundtrack. Great flow. This game is everything a skate game should be. It captures the essence of free spirit and even if you don't give a single s*** about the topic of skateboarding, this game is consistently fun. Mechanics are clever and controls are tight. Absolutely excellent. Expand
  45. Sep 5, 2020
    Overall a pretty flawless remake and restoration of the first two games, which is only let down by its high price point of 45 € in europe, which is just too high, for my liking, given that you get most trippleA games nowadays for 50 €.

The graphical update is quite good, but the graphic is not as good as in the indie skate game session, for example. And the game has also not quite the amount of tricks, people are used to perform in other games, like Session, or Skate 3+4, which is expected, because as said it's a pretty faithful restoration of the first two games.

They added reverts and spine transfers from Tony Hawk 3+4, to keep the combos going longer and a few special tricks for your super meter, buts that's it. No fancy things like laying down on the board flat to gain speed downhill, or jumping on your board without doing an ollie. You also still can't push with your foot on the ground to gain speed. The game still has only two velocities. If you push no button at all, your character moves automatically in slow speed and if you hold down A, he or she starts kneeling on the board and goes at a faster speed, but you have to jump afterwards, when you let go of A. There is no way to chancel the fast speed back into normal speed without jumping, at least to my knowledge.

But that you can't control the speed of your board in a more incremental and precise way, is the only real complaint I have about this game, beside of the high price point. Im not quite sure why they did not just implement pushing by foot, by pressing a button on the controller. Because they already have the foot push animation in game.

Otherwise, the game is great:

- Great level design in a way that you can connect your tricks easily into large combos across the whole maps, which is super addictive to do. Not like in Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3,4, where many of the levels like carnival or zoo felt very empty, with not enough rails or ramps to connect your tricks.

- Great character designer, maybe not quite as powerful as in other games, like Soul Calibur or Tekken, but you still can personalize your character way more than I would have expected. Only the real silly things are missing, like a clown, animal or superhero custom with cape. The craziest you can go is creating a hipster with a colorful mohawk haircut and moustache.

- Great skate park creator, where you can build huge multilayered skate parks yourself, even in a vertical tower like design and upload them for others to play, with a rating system similar to mario maker. The skate park creator is easily the highlight of this game. The only thing missing from it is the ability to create your own missions inside of it. Like giving your parks a time limit and objectives like collecting the skate letters, or jumping over a certain amount of hydrants inside of your own skate park, that would be the cherry on top of the pie.

Overall I give this game an 8.5 out of 10. Only real complaints are the high price and not being able to push your board by foot and maybe, but that's real nit picky now, that you can't build your own missions inside the skate park creator and that you don't have more exotic costumes and skins in the character creator.

Just for comparison purpose, I would give the indie skate game Session a 7 out of 10, because it may have the better graphics and more tricks, but it does not have this arcady feeling I love so much, with maps build in a way that you can connect tricks to combos over the whole map, ludicrous high scores and 10 meter high jumps.
  46. Sep 6, 2020
    Tony Hawk didn't need to come back, but he did anyways. And it's awesome. 10/10
  47. Sep 11, 2020
    Riddled with bugsRiddled with bugsRiddled with bugsRiddled with bugsRiddled with bugs
  48. Sep 12, 2020
    Very clunky controls, horrible vert mechanics, terrible stat point allocation and builds. The differences are usually very drastic so you don’t even get rewarded for using all your stats. Game is very buggy you will phase through the ground, you will switch camera angles often, you will not get your proper inputs even when hard wired in, and the grind feature is clunky at best. The 2Very clunky controls, horrible vert mechanics, terrible stat point allocation and builds. The differences are usually very drastic so you don’t even get rewarded for using all your stats. Game is very buggy you will phase through the ground, you will switch camera angles often, you will not get your proper inputs even when hard wired in, and the grind feature is clunky at best. The 2 minute time trial for each area is more a hassle than it is a challenge. Cosmetics are mediocre. Unlocks are kinda cool with JB & Alien man but it’s not enough to justify the insane consequence of playing a game that is **** Expand
  49. Sep 5, 2020
    I played it with great expectations, but it was a game with great disappointment.
    It's boring and the feel of operation is not good.
  50. Sep 5, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Depois de 2 meses aguardando, finalmente THPS 1+2 foi lançado e podemos notar o detalhe e trabalho duro que a Vicarious Vision teve com o jogo. O gráfico é insano, os modos de jogos são atraentes e os personagens estão legais. Mas como esse jogo continuará vivo daqui 1 mês? Os modos são repetitivos, o modo online é chato, você pode zerar todo o jogo em 24 horas e liberar todos os vídeos em 3 dias, mas e depois? Crie sua pista é desnecessário. Não tem objetivos, não tem como jogar com amigos e o servidor de jogo está péssimo. São fatores que matarão THPS e eu não quero isso. Expand
  51. Sep 5, 2020
    Only bought for multi-player, I only enjoyed 2 hours but I can see how people can find this game fun. I thought the controls seem counter intuitive and I couldn't be bothered to get past the learning curve to simply make my grind for some cosmetics easier. Has some bugs, customization seems meh, and this does not seem like my type of game, thus a 7.
  52. Sep 5, 2020
    Game brings back so many memories. Game looks great and plays very well, yet stays almost entirely true to the originals at the same time. I’m enjoying sharing this game with my son, he really likes it.
  53. Sep 6, 2020
    This is a fantastic game , with one fault . Its too short . I wish it contains pro skater 3 and 4
  54. Sep 6, 2020
    Takes you back 20 years, this is the best remastered anything ever.. exactly what I did expect and hoping finally
  55. Sep 9, 2020
    Birdman is back, and the gameplay is always hilarious.
    The modernization work was carried out with intelligence and with the right eye for modernity.
    Despite some small technical flaws, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 & 2 is a hymn to pure gameplay. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 is a concentrate of pure skate joy. The strange hybrid between remastered and remake of Vicarious Vision brings back a
    Birdman is back, and the gameplay is always hilarious.
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 is a concentrate of pure skate joy. The strange hybrid between remastered and remake of Vicarious Vision brings back a piece of video game history in the best possible form. There is some technical naivety from time to time, but overall the return of Birdman is wonderfully fun to play, beautiful to look at, and is capable of offering pure entertainment for countless hours, in the face of a slim and immediate game structure, enriched. for this purpose from many challenges, multiplayer and park editor. It was hard to ask for more, but now we want a new chapter. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2 is a pure expression of joy, vitality and gameplay.
  56. Sep 17, 2020
    As someone who grew on these games as a child, I felt like the world of skating games died after the first few Tony Hawk games. When I heard the news they were going to remaster the first two, I was happy but I also thought it was going to be the same game with just a small coat of paint over top of it. What I actually got was the first two games remade completely from scratch on newAs someone who grew on these games as a child, I felt like the world of skating games died after the first few Tony Hawk games. When I heard the news they were going to remaster the first two, I was happy but I also thought it was going to be the same game with just a small coat of paint over top of it. What I actually got was the first two games remade completely from scratch on new hardware, a deep character customizer, hundreds of challenges and skaters to play and max out, a very smooth and fun multiplayer experience, and one of the best games of the year. This game is really phenomenal for what it is, and that’s a super fun and addictive skater game. To me, this is the best skater game ever made and I’m excited to see where they go next. 9.5/10. Expand
  57. Sep 16, 2020
    An awesome remake, for real. The gameplay is addictive as it was back in the days, the graphics look awesome and the fanservice throughout the whole game is brilliant. This would've been a 10/10 if...
    - gaps and challenges could be added in a created park. A feature present in earlier titles hasn't made the cut here for unknown reasons.
    - You can't play HORSE online! Why? Best mode
    - You can't play HORSE online! Why? Best mode ever...
    If they patch those features in I'll change points from 8 to 10. Remake of the year nonetheless.
  58. Sep 13, 2020
    Очень красивый ремейк с кучей дополнительных заданий) Спасибо за Шейн О'Нила в списке скейтеров)
  59. Sep 15, 2020
    Let’s face it: if you grew up gaming in the 2000s, you were aware of the “Tony Hawk” series. Before the days of Activision putting out yearly “Call of Duty” games, “Tony Hawk” was their yearly franchise, and boy, was it hard to avoid. Even as someone that wasn’t the series’ most hardcore fan, I have plenty of fond memories playing games like “Tony Hawk’s Underground 2: Remix” and “TonyLet’s face it: if you grew up gaming in the 2000s, you were aware of the “Tony Hawk” series. Before the days of Activision putting out yearly “Call of Duty” games, “Tony Hawk” was their yearly franchise, and boy, was it hard to avoid. Even as someone that wasn’t the series’ most hardcore fan, I have plenty of fond memories playing games like “Tony Hawk’s Underground 2: Remix” and “Tony Hawk’s Downhill Jam” in my childhood. But while the original “Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater” games are among some of the most beloved games of all time, the series started to drop off after the “Tony Hawk’s Underground” games, seemingly bottoming out with games like “Tony Hawk: Ride” and “Tony Hawk: Shred,” gimmicky titles that led to the series going on hiatus. It seemingly couldn’t get worse, but after a few loose attempts at reviving the franchise, 2015’s “Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5” was such a desecration for the series that it damn well seemed to officially kill it. In a blaze of glory, though, the franchise has returned with “Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2,” a remake of the first two iconic games made by none other than Vicarious Visions, who previously handled the fantastic “Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy.” That in mind, I had high expectations that they would deliver a great remake…but little did I expect that it would be a remake THIS great.
    “Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2” nails everything that a great remake should: instead of simply repackaging the original games, this remake takes those original games and retains their spirit, while modernizing it just enough for new players. The controls are fluid, the level design is constantly stellar, and the goals are challenging without feeling too overwhelming. I also appreciate the presence of gameplay mods that make the game a lot easier. I know that these additions might break the game, and many purists might not enjoy them, but for people like me who suck at games like this, it’s nice that Vicarious Visions understood that and made the game accessible and easy to pick up and play (also, the sheer wonkiness the game provides with mods enabled is worth it by itself, even if you just turn them on for a quick Free Skate). The graphics are also pretty stunning, and it’s wonderful seeing how well-crafted these levels are. From the neat Neversoft tributes and posters in the Hangar, to the beautifully-realized scope of Philadelphia, the levels in this game are a wonder to behold. And need I say more about the soundtrack? It’s amazing stuff, and whether you’re listening to tracks from the original games, or the new tracks that have been added, all of them work excellently in the context of the game. In every way, this game is crafted with such care, and it’s just fantastic to see a “Tony Hawk” game turn out this awesome.
    I can’t really say that I had any major problems with the game, so instead of giving negatives in this section, I’m going to add one thing I hope for the future: now that “Tony Hawk” seems to be back and in good hands, I’d really like to see what they could do next with a campaign-driven “Tony Hawk” game. As exciting and fun as it is to accomplish the missions in this game in a certain amount of time, as someone that grew up on “Tony Hawk’s Underground 2: Remix,” I loved the game’s campaign a lot (from what I played), and I would love to see how that could be explored in a new game. Whether or not Activision goes with a “Tony Hawk’s Underground” remake or a wholly new game next is beyond me, but with how much they’ve nailed this game’s style, I really hope the next “Tony Hawk” game gives the campaign style a try.
    Overall, though, “Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2” is genuinely one of the best remakes I’ve ever played. It’s a game that stays true to what the original games did, while making the necessary changes to help keep them modern for a new audience. In a way, I feel like games this pure don’t come along often enough, and it’s such a great thing to see Activision and company FINALLY handle this legendary series with the respect it deserves. I only hope that continues on into the future, and I can’t wait to see what comes next, but for now…play this remake. It’s absolutely worth every second. Welcome back, Tony. We’ve missed ya.
    Final rating: 10 out of 10 “Fantastic”
  60. Sep 5, 2020
    Almost perfect, but unable to play with friends online and overall poor multiplayer options brings it down to 8. Be aware: The game sells DLC to raise funds for war criminals, don’t buy the unite dlc.

I will rate 10/10 when the multiplayer is fixed and/or they stop raising funds for war criminals.
  61. Sep 7, 2020
    Absolutely fantastic and modernized blast to the past. My biggest complaints are the lack of a custom multiplayer matches outside of splitscreen and the character creator being really basic. Other than that I absolutely love the game and still think its a 10/10. If you have any interest in this game buy it and show your support. Hopefully the success of this game will pave a path for moreAbsolutely fantastic and modernized blast to the past. My biggest complaints are the lack of a custom multiplayer matches outside of splitscreen and the character creator being really basic. Other than that I absolutely love the game and still think its a 10/10. If you have any interest in this game buy it and show your support. Hopefully the success of this game will pave a path for more GOOD Tony Hawk games in the future. Expand
  62. Sep 9, 2020
    This is the best skateboarding game I've ever played, i think only thps underground can be most impressive to me due to be an open world skateboarding game before skate.
  63. Sep 11, 2020
    Gameplay 10
    Music 10
    New graphics 10

I don't know what else to say. Buy it and play it.
  64. Sep 6, 2020
    Я так давно не испытывал этого чувства. Наконец нормальная новая играть по серии TH! После поделок робомодо я думал, что серии настал конец. Но теперь серия выбралась из компостной ямы, в которой просидела больше 10 лет)
    Теперь надеюсь на ремейк thps4, так как это любимая моя часть, а дальше может и до полноценного нового продолжения дело дойдет. Так или иначе, СЕРИЯ ЖИВА!
  65. Sep 15, 2020
    A great game, but with a major caveat and it is the partnership with the Call of Duty Endowment that supports terrorism, and war crimes throughout the US military.
  66. Sep 6, 2020
    Easy to play, hard to master. Gameplay 10, replay value 10, Graphic art 10, Music 10.
  67. Sep 6, 2020
    Nostalgia pura. Fluido, todo retocado y a 60fps. La puta mejor banda sonora de la historia. Combos infinitos y los dos juegos en uno con todas sus pantallas. Online por si quieres ver como la gente desde el primer dia hace ya 2Millones de puntos LoL. Y encima por 40€....
  68. Sep 10, 2020
    Низкий поклон вам Vicarious Visions, Best remake 2020! Унесло в 2000ые годы, моментально. Графика на высоте! Онлайн отличный! Есть чем заняться в игре, спасибо за челленджи!
  69. Sep 6, 2020
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 is the epitomy and realization of my childhood nostalgia, in which I played Pro Skater 2 quite extensively with friends. This new remaster (practically a remake honestly) managed to maintain what greatness the original exhibited while also fine-tuning visuals and features like park creation.

You may even create your own slew of skaters now and customize them

You may even create your own slew of skaters now and customize them to your liking. While not meant to be nearly as encompassing as some rpg creation systems out there, enough variety is offered to where you can make a unique enough skater, and it's made even more fun by the fact that in-game currency you earn per performance can be spent to pimp-out or punk-out your skaters to some degree. Boards, wheels, trucks, grips and the like are also not immune from customization. You'll likely avail yourself of these features as you try and climb the totem poles of rank, attempting to look as cool as possible while doing it. And that's what makes the game so fun in fact -- forging your own path and creating your own personal skate experience... or discovering the twisted minds of other players via the online play-a-park simulator, lol. And that's the point of this game I think - that skater experience is virtually unlimited here. It's the perfect blend of old-school Tony Hawk with modern-day.

I also cannot overlook how smooth and seamless the skating is. In fact, it seems to be just as good as I remember, if not better, as if I stopped playing Pro Skater 2 on my PS2 yesterday, and picked it up again today on my PS4, only to find out there was a massive upgrade. This is the primary reason why the game does so well; it doesn't betray the expectation and demand of the core fans. Everything from grinding, manualing, vert, you name it, it's very well-done and feels smooth. Everything else is just a boon as a cherry on top.

Now the music is somewhat hit and miss at times. While 'Pro Skater' is usually renowned for its great punk-rock/skate-punk tracks, some did not tickle my fancy personally, but I chalk that up to preference at the end of the day. You can create your own album and play to your favorites and classics while dismissing tracks you aren't fond of (like some of the annoying hip-hop tracks). So it's barely worth mentioning here.

Overall it's a very well-made skateboarding game with very little to nitpick at. In fact, I am hard-pressed to find anything even remotely negative about this game, as I experienced no technical problems during my play, such as bugs and glitches. There could be minor improvements to the Career mode and such, but overall I am impressed to say this game is superbly well-presented; it has a lot of soul, a lot of style, and it stays pretty close to its roots which helped establish this franchise in the first place. For that, and the other reasons listed above, I give this game an extra deep tip of the hat.

Exquisite
  70. Sep 11, 2020
    Вот так ребята нужно делать ремейки. Оставили всё лучшее что было в серии, и добавили графона. Ждем переиздания других частей.
  71. Sep 15, 2020
    It's the dogs bollachs.

10 out of 10 Tony Hawks.

Can we get Tony Hawks 6 now, please. That'd be some great shtuff.
  72. Sep 7, 2020
    They nailed this remake. Plays perfectly. The only complaint from me is that you can’t redo the career with new characters after you beat the levels.
  73. Sep 7, 2020
    This game is an amazing remake. For a $40 game, it is great. The gameplay is fun and very fast paced. It feels just as good as the originals. The graphics are neat and the game has very good fps. The soundtrack is good and the developers even added new tracks. The level design is nicely done.

The world and attention to detail are well done. This game has an insane amount of customization. You can create your own skater and there are a good amount of customization options for your skater. There are plenty of board designs to choose from. You can also create your own park. There are so many props to build an awesome skate park.

It's good to see that this $40 game has multiplayer. Greedy Activision charged the same price for the Crash Trilogy remake with no multiplayer, so it's nice to see them change their ways. The game itself already has tons of replay value offline, so it's biblical that it has online. You can also play local multiplayer. It is disappointing their are no private lobbies yet. Nonetheless, this game is awesome. I definitely recommend this game.
  74. Sep 5, 2020
    Really great remaster of two of the best arcade skateboarding games ever made!
  75. Sep 9, 2020
    This is without a doubt one of the best remakes this gen. On PS4 Pro the game runs so well at 60fps, getting into the action is quick to engage in, the music is awesome, the gameplay is fun and fluid. Only real complaint I have is that I wish there was more option in create a character when it comes to faces since their are only a couple of dozen options and most of them are a little meh.
  76. Sep 6, 2020
    Pretty much everything anyone could have wanted from a remaster of these games. The gameplay is almost identical to the originals, even down to the slightly irritating constant movement mechanic which can make stopping and turning around difficult and annoying, but that's a minor gripe. Other bits of the gameplay have been tweaked slightly and feel much better. Visually the game looksPretty much everything anyone could have wanted from a remaster of these games. The gameplay is almost identical to the originals, even down to the slightly irritating constant movement mechanic which can make stopping and turning around difficult and annoying, but that's a minor gripe. Other bits of the gameplay have been tweaked slightly and feel much better. Visually the game looks incredible, the lighting and colours are fantastic and all the remastered levels have so much more detail. The soundtrack is my only major gripe. Many of the original artists are here which is (mostly) great, but the new music that has been added is truly awful! No attempt has even been made to find modern day equivalents of the original line up. The featured "artists" are just terrible pointless noise, the kind of so called bands and artists that no one will remember in two years let alone 20! The original lineup of bands (actual musicians) are mostly still making music today. Why Activision couldn't have found some decent real bands that would stand the test of time (and actually had some talent) i don't know. Luckily i usually get sick of hearing the same songs over and over so i tend to turn all the music off.

The main thing with this game is the fun factor, and like the original this remaster is soooo fun! and and totally addictive. It's really the exact game i needed right now and i'm having a blast playing it, I'm pretty sure anyone who picked it up would too. I'd call this a must buy, whether your'e a skater or just someone who appreciates incredible game design and fun!
  77. Sep 8, 2020
    The game doesn't get boring, the first game I go to every day. I recommend it for hardcore players.
  78. Sep 5, 2020
    Not only an amazing remake but also a perfect game on its own, which was an awesome surprise.
  79. Sep 12, 2020
    Remove DRM.................................................................
  80. Sep 11, 2020
    Simply amazing, best game i've played in a long time, this is up there with Doom Etenal in levels of fun and replayability, no joke here. This is absolutely worthy of your money.
  81. Sep 15, 2020
    This is amazing, but where is russian language? I understand that this game will not be a hit in Russia, but it would be nice.
  82. Sep 12, 2020
    Im a little bit excited and mindlessly giving it a 10 in my head but its still an early 2000s style game! Im bias towards the game and brings me back to the late 90s. Soundtrack is great.
  83. Sep 8, 2020
    After a slew of dissapointing entries to the series (and an already poor remaster of pro skater on the PS3) I have to say I had zero confidence going into this. But wow VV and Beenox have really pulled it out of the bag! The gameplay is silky smooth and plays just like how I remember the golden-era games playing (THPS 3 etc) but with all of the nostalgia of the first two game's incrediblyAfter a slew of dissapointing entries to the series (and an already poor remaster of pro skater on the PS3) I have to say I had zero confidence going into this. But wow VV and Beenox have really pulled it out of the bag! The gameplay is silky smooth and plays just like how I remember the golden-era games playing (THPS 3 etc) but with all of the nostalgia of the first two game's incredibly well-built levels.

If you have any experience with THPS you'll likely blast through both games fairly quickly as they are direct remakes (right down to every last challenge) but there is so much extra to play through now, including speed run challenges, create-a-park and online / splitscreen multiplayer.

I can't recommend this game enough, especially to classic THPS heads who may have lost interest in this franchise somewhere down the line (and rightly so!).

Now please Activision – release THPS 3+4 remaster with the same love and attention to detail!!
  84. Sep 6, 2020
    This game brings you back without making you feeling like modern gaming has changed the franchise at all its classic fun with a fresh new coat of paint.
  85. Sep 16, 2020
    What can I say? The remade parts are awesome but the new functions not so much. Like the multiplayer for example: it looks like they added it only because most of the games have online multiplayer but it's not that great; you can't choose which type of competition you want to play and you can't play alone with a friend or 2, you always must be 8 people. The multiplayer types are few andWhat can I say? The remade parts are awesome but the new functions not so much. Like the multiplayer for example: it looks like they added it only because most of the games have online multiplayer but it's not that great; you can't choose which type of competition you want to play and you can't play alone with a friend or 2, you always must be 8 people. The multiplayer types are few and sometimes frustrating, like the combo competitions, where you play for a bunch of seconds because there is always a guy/girl who closes a 1 million point combo in 5 seconds. The challenges are an awesome add but some of them are too hard to achieve, like the 10 million points in a 2 minutes run, is almost impossible to achieve for a normal player, only hardcore players can achieve that and that's not fair. Other challenges are so boring that I don't think a lot of people will achieve them, like 100k grab, 100k flip, 100k lip, 100k grind tricks etc. I mean, it's a great game but only the parts that were already in the original games, the new ones are sloppy, it's clear that the developers didn't put too much effort creating them. The park editor was awesome in the original thps2 but in this one not that much. You can't create gaps, you can't choose the park size and proportions and the number of available backgrounds is only 5! Seriously? Also, my ps4 pro fans get crazy everytime I play thps1+2, how's that possible? To be totally honest, I would give a 10/10 for the career mode because it's exactly like the original games, but a 5/10 to the new stuff they added. And if they will add micro transactions, my vote will drop down to 2, a 40€ game with micro transaction is a slap in the face. THPS 1 and 2 were in my top-10 list but this one is not what I expected from a big company like Activision. Expand
  86. Sep 5, 2020
    Cult classic has returned .. with a perfect remaster .. tony hawk pro skater is the reason why I skate board .. the game brings back so many memories . Everything rebuilt from the ground up , classic challenges , Same smooth gameplay . It’s a phenomenal remaster .. this is how a remaster should have be done ... only a few companies have done soo .. if you loved the first two gamesCult classic has returned .. with a perfect remaster .. tony hawk pro skater is the reason why I skate board .. the game brings back so many memories . Everything rebuilt from the ground up , classic challenges , Same smooth gameplay . It’s a phenomenal remaster .. this is how a remaster should have be done ... only a few companies have done soo .. if you loved the first two games you’ll love this .. all the old roster is back including some new additions .. Expand
  87. Sep 9, 2020
    Considering that I never spent that much time on the original two installments of which this game is based due to struggling on my end with their control systems, I figured this was an ideal time as any to try out "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2" with its brand-new makeover and practical enhancements for modern players. And on my end, “Pro Skater 1+2” easily surpasses its original predecessorsConsidering that I never spent that much time on the original two installments of which this game is based due to struggling on my end with their control systems, I figured this was an ideal time as any to try out "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2" with its brand-new makeover and practical enhancements for modern players. And on my end, “Pro Skater 1+2” easily surpasses its original predecessors not just in terms of its updated presentation (which eliminates the fog and short draw distance from the original levels), but also with beneficial refinements on the gameplay in comparison to the original versions. They tweaked the controls so you can pull the same type of moves that you could pull in “Pro Skater 3” easily without too much friction in the way. There are plenty of goals to keep you occupied and addicted to the core gameplay. A bunch of high scores to achieve, different objects to collect in the air (S-K-A-T-E, secret tapes, etc.), varieties of tricks to master, landmarks to complete, all that good stuff.
    There’s hardly anything more addicting or rewarding in a game than grinding your skateboard on rails, sidewalks, etc. for thousands of points or combos and pulling it off successfully without wiping out or falling off your board. The “Tony Hawk” gaming franchise’s publisher Activision has had a notorious reputation for cracking the whip on developers to create a new installment out every year back in the day, just like they’re doing for “Call of Duty” now. Having said that, I commend them and Vicarious Visions for bringing “Tony Hawk” back in the spotlight in the best way possible, especially after “Pro Skater 5” almost single-handedly killed the entire franchise. “Pro Skater 1+2” marks a triumphant comeback for the “Tony Hawk” license that goes back to its roots while also providing plenty of additional content and goals for us to play with. It keeps what made the original titles click, while also adding some welcome new elements to those that are new to the series.
    As I stated before, it takes the added skateboarding elements that worked in later installments (namely “Pro Skater 3”) and incorporates them here to make the gameplay in the remake more palatable and updated to modern standards. I can use the analog sticks more easily than in the original titles, where you couldn’t automatically use said analog controls unless you went to the control options menu beforehand. The controls remain as fluid and responsive as they were during the PS2 era (that’s still a compliment), even when you think the tasks you’re trying to pull off are not achievable. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t come across more than one situation within the gameplay where I thought there was a problem with the mapping of the goals. I thought some items were either too high or near impossible to reach due to the limitations of the level I was in. Most of the time, however, such problems are easily solved through updating your character stats and improving your skater’s performance.
    Once you remember to continually upgrade the skills of your skaters (specifically ollie, air, speed, hangtime), it will make a big difference in the long run and you’ll be able to better progress through each level’s primary goals. Also, in a day and age when local multiplayer options are few and far in between, even when I rarely have anyone over to play with me (because COVID-19 and other things), I always appreciate it when a game still has time to put in local multiplayer of any kind. I still feel that even in a world where almost everything is achievable online, especially gaming, adding such things as local offline two-player modes will go a long way in extending the shelf life of a game. And more often than not, “Tony Hawk” has always been a franchise that is very easy to get into and play, regardless of your background on the skating world in general. Anyone can have fun roaming around these levels and pulling off tricks and maneuvers they otherwise wouldn’t be able to do in real life.
    Disagree with me all you like on my take of remakes within the film world being something of a waste of time. But we can at least agree on this much: the past few years have marked the golden age of remakes within the gaming world. And between Capcom’s “Resident Evil 2”, Square Enix’s “Final Fantasy VII Remake”, and now “Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2”, there’s more than enough good reasons as to why I believe it so. In the case of “Pro Skater 1+2”, it didn’t need to do a whole lot to stand out from the games currently being released around this time. It just needed a few tweaks from its original two titles, put them in one package, add a few more bonuses, and it was all set for success. Add on top of that the fact that it only has a $40 price tag as opposed to $60 makes the final product worth every penny. Go out and skate.
  88. Sep 7, 2020
    This Game is absolutely Amazing, I was a huge fan of the Tony Hawk franchise when it originally released, I like how they stuck to the original format of the game but with high graphics....
  89. Sep 9, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is absolutely incredible, I bought it 3 days ago and have already completed all of the parts except the two secret ones. Expand
  90. Sep 10, 2020
    Best THPS game. Forget the others.
    Waiting for this since 10 years at least. Thank you Activision, you showed the world that you can make great games.
  91. Sep 5, 2020
    Trabalho de reconstrução FANTÁSTICO por parte da Vicarious Visions, gráficos sensacionais, desafios de fases e desafios dos personagens, trilha sonora muito louca com praticamente todas músicas dos 2 primeiros jogos mudando 2 ou 3 talvez. Cara sou um cara de 30 anos barbado que voltou no tempo jogando esse jogo, voltei a ter meus 11 ou 12 anos. Feliz DEMAIS em ver a série que marcou minhaTrabalho de reconstrução FANTÁSTICO por parte da Vicarious Visions, gráficos sensacionais, desafios de fases e desafios dos personagens, trilha sonora muito louca com praticamente todas músicas dos 2 primeiros jogos mudando 2 ou 3 talvez. Cara sou um cara de 30 anos barbado que voltou no tempo jogando esse jogo, voltei a ter meus 11 ou 12 anos. Feliz DEMAIS em ver a série que marcou minha infância retornando com força total. Expand
  92. Sep 11, 2020
    Best present for all thps fans, great multiplayer and lots of challenges for true fans
  93. Sep 11, 2020
    Incredible for those who have played AND not played the originals! Well done OG THPS team, they did a great job bringing this back to the community. Fantastic remake!
  94. Sep 15, 2020
    (I have never played tony hawk before this remake. ) I was browsing to the PSN store looking for a relaxing game than I saw Tony Hawk remake. After downloading start playing and know weeks later still hooked and love every second of it. This game is just fun and you should form your own opinion but this game in my opinion is a buy.
  95. Sep 5, 2020
    Amazing remake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  96. Sep 13, 2020
    This is my first skateboarding game and I have to say I was not in the least bit disappointed. The controls are simple yet hard to master and it is very satisfying to pull of massive combos. I was very delighted as well by the soundtrack which had many catchy songs that got stuck in my head the entire day. The multiplayer was probably the worst aspect with the rounds being a bit too shortThis is my first skateboarding game and I have to say I was not in the least bit disappointed. The controls are simple yet hard to master and it is very satisfying to pull of massive combos. I was very delighted as well by the soundtrack which had many catchy songs that got stuck in my head the entire day. The multiplayer was probably the worst aspect with the rounds being a bit too short but I am thoroughly enjoying everything else. If you played the classic or have never played a skateboard game like me I think you’ll be very happy with this game. Expand
  97. Sep 6, 2020
    The most fun I've had playing a game in years.

Hitting restart whilst checking what the name of the track is before you attempt to get that pesky secret tape for the millionth time will never get boring. It just feels, looks and plays exactly like the PS1 classics did, and I hope to the powers that be that they are planning on doing the same for 3, 4 and THUG
  98. Sep 7, 2020
    Great game, has everything that the original had (except for 3 songs) plus the very much improved controls, better graphics, online mode.
    You can also use the controls from 1 or 2, if you prefer:)
    It also features more things to do:)
  99. Sep 9, 2020
    Amazing game. Jogo lindo bem feito... nostalgia total aos fãs. Da para comprar lixas shapes camisetas. Montar habilidades especiais.
  100. Sep 8, 2020
    Fantastic remaster, makes me feel like a kid again busting out combos and listening to the classic tunes. The game is visually appealing too, I love all the little attention to details in each level. The menus are nostalgic too, with classic looking thps graphics & loading screens. Wish the game had a better character creator with more options for customising facial features, height,Fantastic remaster, makes me feel like a kid again busting out combos and listening to the classic tunes. The game is visually appealing too, I love all the little attention to details in each level. The menus are nostalgic too, with classic looking thps graphics & loading screens. Wish the game had a better character creator with more options for customising facial features, height, weight etc. A must buy & massive nostalgia trip, I give this game a SICK! SCORE. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 64 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 17, 2020
    At times, these remakes are faithful to a fault, but the pure joy of finally nailing that combo you were going for, executing that trick you had failed five times in a row, completing that goal that you just couldn't manage, it’s all here and it holds up better than game design from two decades ago has any right to do. If you once loved this series, you owe it to yourself to experience these games again in all their remastered glory and if you're new to them, you'll find a game that is easy to pick up, hard to put down, and addicting in all the best ways.
  2. Sep 16, 2020
    Make no mistake, the Tony Hawk series is back in all of its resplendent glory. It’s awesome seeing the Birdman back up on his perch and coming back to these games after a decade of unworthy entries really felt like a revelation as I was immediately reminded of how much I’d been missing the series from my life. With tight controls, awesome music and a whole ton of new content in the form of challenges, this is as close to perfection you can get when attempting to update a classic franchise for a new generation.
    A revitalization of two classic games, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 proves that even in an industry laden with battle passes and massively multiplayer offerings, gameplay is king. Two minutes have never gone by so fast.