4.6

1. May 15, 2021
    This is a great DLC to bring you right back into the world of Valhalla! Ireland is very cool and the story pulls you in right away. I like the new characters they bring into the grand story and the atmosphere with the lighting and fog is top notch on the PS5. I am always blown away with the ray tracing this system can produce. Why an 8 only...... the glitches. Characters getting stuck soThis is a great DLC to bring you right back into the world of Valhalla! Ireland is very cool and the story pulls you in right away. I like the new characters they bring into the grand story and the atmosphere with the lighting and fog is top notch on the PS5. I am always blown away with the ray tracing this system can produce. Why an 8 only...... the glitches. Characters getting stuck so you can't open chests in raids, then they get stuck and fall through the ground and their bodies are still moving half out, and you see this happen only 10% of the time but this should not be happening and it effects your game play. Overall, its a solid DLC and don't miss palying this......its awesome!!!! Expand
  2. Jun 24, 2021
    The beat assasin's creed ever. Smooth performance and nice graphics. Love the game.
  3. May 20, 2021
    Very good job Ubisoft. More of this please, thanks. Also make parkour better on Paris dlc.
  4. Jul 8, 2021
    Pretty good dlc, sadly this AC seems to be last decent one in whole series, because next one seems to be some live service bs.
  5. Jun 15, 2021
    Very nice expansion. The story is interesting. I especially love Ciara and I wish she would sang more often. The items were really useless, especially if you play this after you finished the game. And even if the level system had a couple new branches, I can't tell if that did anything to the character. The only item that was worth something, was a lance from a druid mission that comesVery nice expansion. The story is interesting. I especially love Ciara and I wish she would sang more often. The items were really useless, especially if you play this after you finished the game. And even if the level system had a couple new branches, I can't tell if that did anything to the character. The only item that was worth something, was a lance from a druid mission that comes only before the last part of the story. Small graphical glitches but nothing major. The music of Ciara is lovely. I give it 78%, Not extremely original but the story was fun. Expand
  6. May 15, 2021
    Though it was fun to return to the Valhalla world, this DLC is much too similar to the main adventure. Ireland's landscape looks almost identical to England, but with a few new baddies and challenges. Building trade posts and collecting goods for new weapons was enjoyable, but the amount of work to get the deeds for the posts versus the rewards are quite underwhelming. I enjoyed Wrath OfThough it was fun to return to the Valhalla world, this DLC is much too similar to the main adventure. Ireland's landscape looks almost identical to England, but with a few new baddies and challenges. Building trade posts and collecting goods for new weapons was enjoyable, but the amount of work to get the deeds for the posts versus the rewards are quite underwhelming. I enjoyed Wrath Of The Druids but it lacked any new excitement. Really hoping Paris is a much different landscape. Expand
  7. Jun 4, 2021
    Ubisoft has always been quantity over quality & this game with its dlcs is no different, it's full of bugs that make it unplayable & not to mention the forgettable story & awful voice acting, the gameplay is boring & grindy, nothing new as always from Ubisoft.
  8. Aug 25, 2021
    Broken piece of code! I have NPC that stuck and doesn’t do anything! I can’t play this crap like a month now, whole game is mess! I so regret buying this s**t!!
  9. Jun 26, 2021
    I finished the DLC 100%, repetitive and boring, and nothing really happened. As of one who finished every AC, Origins is my favourite, great game, but they should stop recycling these games.
  10. Apr 10, 2022
    another pathetic ubisoft washed out title, mediocre trash with no substance
  11. Apr 10, 2022
    Terrible. Druids gangs and werewolves, this is beyond imagination! What happened to Assassin's Creed?
  12. May 20, 2021
    A very bland and "by the numbers" expansion of a game that already sufferent from too much content. Wrath of Druids is by any standard, "fine". The story is competent, the world sufficient. But it's really just more of what we already had in the base game. It doesn't improve on anything, especially not the terribly broken loot system. It's a shame because the lackluster loot systemA very bland and "by the numbers" expansion of a game that already sufferent from too much content. Wrath of Druids is by any standard, "fine". The story is competent, the world sufficient. But it's really just more of what we already had in the base game. It doesn't improve on anything, especially not the terribly broken loot system. It's a shame because the lackluster loot system undermines the game's entire reward structure so you really do end up playing just to mark those Ubisoft "Checkboxes". Expand
  13. May 28, 2021
    If you are tired of AC Valhalla base game after completing it 100% and expecting a reason to jump into the world with expecting some novelty, sorry but this is not it. Not worth it IMO.
  14. Jul 8, 2021
    It was more than enough worth my time, i don't mind long games. Lack of innovation sucks tho.
  15. Aug 22, 2021
    It's not as good as i expected it to be, but that doesn't mean it's bad. This user rating is a joke.
  16. Feb 7, 2022
    Have season pass and still need to pay for new dlc... last time ubisoft... last time. good bye with next ac game. better make rayman game...
  17. Mar 25, 2022
    Scénario mise en scène : 2/10
    Gameplay : 5/10
    Univers : 5/10
    Réalisation technique : 3/10
    Réalisation graphique : 2/10
  18. Jan 7, 2022
    The landscape is done greatly, color correction is slightly tuned to fit the new land's mood.
    Established outposts generate resources. I lack something similar in the main game.
    The story, as always, is boring and predictable.
  19. Sep 7, 2021
    La ira de los Druidas es una gran expansión para Valhalla, con una implementación de personajes que se desarrollan bien en el corto DLC que apenas dura 8 Horas. La historia deja de ser repetitiva como pasaba en el juego base, haciendo así que se te sea mas amena la aventura. La ambientación espectacular como siempre lleva haciendo la saga y con un trasfondo ISU muy interesante.
  20. Aug 3, 2022
    I'd say this is above average DLC. It expands the game by some ten to fifteen hours. The story is again predictable and short.

Characters are written decently. The trade post renewal system is interesting, but could have added some more side activities. The trading with distant countries also seems a bit off to me. I was expecting a lot more. Luckily I purchased the DLC in a season

I was expecting a lot more. Luckily I purchased the DLC in a season pass that was on sale, so in the end I'm not even too disappointed. It was worth the few euros.

21. Mar 7, 2022
    Games outside politics. You betrayed the players of Russia. Why? For political views that not even half of the country adheres to? Because we live in this country? What result do you expect from such an action? You hypocrites have seen it all and will remember it. The absence of payment for your products is the least that you deserve.
  22. Aug 14, 2021
    i was very happy with this DLC my only complain is that the map looked similar to england and Ubisoft missed an oportunity to let us fight loch ness monster nessie by drinking a mixture potion like we did to fight Balor but otherwise the druid enemies where very exciting to fight i like the increase in difficulty in the main game nothing stood a chance against me but the wrath of thei was very happy with this DLC my only complain is that the map looked similar to england and Ubisoft missed an oportunity to let us fight loch ness monster nessie by drinking a mixture potion like we did to fight Balor but otherwise the druid enemies where very exciting to fight i like the increase in difficulty in the main game nothing stood a chance against me but the wrath of the druids finally gave me a slight challenge on the hardest difficulty very hard + nightmare scaling i was very surprised by the end game content and the awesome boss fight that was balor an amazing boss design it reminded me of dark souls boss designs and the ending of the story was amazing if Ubisoft are going to destroy Assassin's creed with their live service **** than lets remember this one as the best Assassin's creed game ever made in history Expand
  23. May 26, 2021
    **** game full of bugs and charecters' voice are so unbearable its ruins all fight scenes i regret it
  24. Jul 31, 2021
    Perfectly fine DLC, why some people hate on it? Because it wasn't extremely special? What did you even expect at this point? Some miracle? It adds more story, more locations, nice graphics, more enemies. It's solid.
  25. Mar 9, 2022
    This DLC is a very good one. The story is nice and keep you interested. Game play is mostly like the main game. A bit of repetitions to completed it at 100%. I suggest you to play it early in the main game. You will feel less the repetitions and that will help you to level up for main game. It is an easy DLC, no really big challenge.
  26. May 26, 2022
    a dead game designed just to steal money from people who are too young or stupid not to buy it
  27. Jul 1, 2022
    nothing too bad or buggy but it's a good looking game enough and worth to play

Mixed or average reviews - based on 18 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 13, 2021
    Overall, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids was the perfect excuse to return to one of my favorite games from last year. While there isn’t much new here to win new fans, returning players who couldn’t get enough of Valhalla’s rich world and exciting exploration will be right at home in the green fields of Ireland.
  2. PLAY
    May 29, 2021
    The game’s still visually gorgeous, but interesting characters and stories are sidelined to oblivion. No wonder the druids are so hacked off. [Issue#2, p.76]
  3. May 27, 2021
    The first expansion pack for Assassin's Creed Valhalla can cut both ways, as good visuals, great music and deep gameplay on one side and repetitive game design, shallow story and weak character design on the other cancel each other out.