5.9

1. Jun 24, 2021
    The beat assasin's creed ever. Smooth performance and nice graphics. Love the game.
  2. Jul 8, 2021
    Pretty good dlc, sadly this AC seems to be last decent one in whole series, because next one seems to be some live service bs.
  3. Jun 15, 2021
    Very nice expansion. The story is interesting. I especially love Ciara and I wish she would sang more often. The items were really useless, especially if you play this after you finished the game. And even if the level system had a couple new branches, I can't tell if that did anything to the character. The only item that was worth something, was a lance from a druid mission that comesVery nice expansion. The story is interesting. I especially love Ciara and I wish she would sang more often. The items were really useless, especially if you play this after you finished the game. And even if the level system had a couple new branches, I can't tell if that did anything to the character. The only item that was worth something, was a lance from a druid mission that comes only before the last part of the story. Small graphical glitches but nothing major. The music of Ciara is lovely. I give it 78%, Not extremely original but the story was fun. Expand
  4. May 15, 2021
    This is a great DLC to bring you right back into the world of Valhalla! Ireland is very cool and the story pulls you in right away. I like the new characters they bring into the grand story and the atmosphere with the lighting and fog is top notch on the PS5. I am always blown away with the ray tracing this system can produce. Why an 8 only...... the glitches. Characters getting stuck soThis is a great DLC to bring you right back into the world of Valhalla! Ireland is very cool and the story pulls you in right away. I like the new characters they bring into the grand story and the atmosphere with the lighting and fog is top notch on the PS5. I am always blown away with the ray tracing this system can produce. Why an 8 only...... the glitches. Characters getting stuck so you can't open chests in raids, then they get stuck and fall through the ground and their bodies are still moving half out, and you see this happen only 10% of the time but this should not be happening and it effects your game play. Overall, its a solid DLC and don't miss palying this......its awesome!!!! Expand
  5. May 20, 2021
    Very good job Ubisoft. More of this please, thanks. Also make parkour better on Paris dlc.
  6. Jun 4, 2021
    Ubisoft has always been quantity over quality & this game with its dlcs is no different, it's full of bugs that make it unplayable & not to mention the forgettable story & awful voice acting, the gameplay is boring & grindy, nothing new as always from Ubisoft.
  7. May 15, 2021
    Though it was fun to return to the Valhalla world, this DLC is much too similar to the main adventure. Ireland's landscape looks almost identical to England, but with a few new baddies and challenges. Building trade posts and collecting goods for new weapons was enjoyable, but the amount of work to get the deeds for the posts versus the rewards are quite underwhelming. I enjoyed Wrath OfThough it was fun to return to the Valhalla world, this DLC is much too similar to the main adventure. Ireland's landscape looks almost identical to England, but with a few new baddies and challenges. Building trade posts and collecting goods for new weapons was enjoyable, but the amount of work to get the deeds for the posts versus the rewards are quite underwhelming. I enjoyed Wrath Of The Druids but it lacked any new excitement. Really hoping Paris is a much different landscape. Expand
  8. Jun 26, 2021
    I finished the DLC 100%, repetitive and boring, and nothing really happened. As of one who finished every AC, Origins is my favourite, great game, but they should stop recycling these games.
  9. May 20, 2021
    A very bland and "by the numbers" expansion of a game that already sufferent from too much content. Wrath of Druids is by any standard, "fine". The story is competent, the world sufficient. But it's really just more of what we already had in the base game. It doesn't improve on anything, especially not the terribly broken loot system. It's a shame because the lackluster loot systemA very bland and "by the numbers" expansion of a game that already sufferent from too much content. Wrath of Druids is by any standard, "fine". The story is competent, the world sufficient. But it's really just more of what we already had in the base game. It doesn't improve on anything, especially not the terribly broken loot system. It's a shame because the lackluster loot system undermines the game's entire reward structure so you really do end up playing just to mark those Ubisoft "Checkboxes". Expand
  10. May 26, 2021
    **** game full of bugs and charecters' voice are so unbearable its ruins all fight scenes i regret it
  11. May 28, 2021
    If you are tired of AC Valhalla base game after completing it 100% and expecting a reason to jump into the world with expecting some novelty, sorry but this is not it. Not worth it IMO.
  12. Jul 8, 2021
    It was more than enough worth my time, i don't mind long games. Lack of innovation sucks tho.
  13. Jul 31, 2021
    Perfectly fine DLC, why some people hate on it? Because it wasn't extremely special? What did you even expect at this point? Some miracle? It adds more story, more locations, nice graphics, more enemies. It's solid.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 18 Critic Reviews

1. Jul 13, 2021
    Overall, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: Wrath of the Druids was the perfect excuse to return to one of my favorite games from last year. While there isn’t much new here to win new fans, returning players who couldn’t get enough of Valhalla’s rich world and exciting exploration will be right at home in the green fields of Ireland.
  2. PLAY
    May 29, 2021
    The game’s still visually gorgeous, but interesting characters and stories are sidelined to oblivion. No wonder the druids are so hacked off. [Issue#2, p.76]
  3. May 27, 2021
    The first expansion pack for Assassin's Creed Valhalla can cut both ways, as good visuals, great music and deep gameplay on one side and repetitive game design, shallow story and weak character design on the other cancel each other out.