7.0

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Dec 5, 2021
    Beautiful game!!! The best space shooter I’ve ever played!!! I highly recommend this game!!
  2. Jun 11, 2022
    This could have been so much better but instead falls flat on poor characters and bad writing. The graphics are decent as are the sound effects but the mission structures and voice overs are well below par. The gameplay is fairly average but the worst part of the game are the annoying bugs with one or two game breaking progress losing ones.
  3. Dec 12, 2021
    Красивая но феминизованная игра. Через чур пафосная. Вопшем все каноны фемок соблюдины. Сюжет так себе. Но видна рука типа эфективных менеджеров. Буду играть во второй раз? Оннозначно нет. Very feminized game. Game for one time. Storyline normal.Красивая но феминизованная игра. Через чур пафосная. Вопшем все каноны фемок соблюдины. Сюжет так себе. Но видна рука типа эфективных менеджеров. Буду играть во второй раз? Оннозначно нет. Very feminized game. Game for one time. Storyline normal.
  4. Feb 25, 2022
    This game is good but game bounced off and it is too hard on normal mode so I hate this game.
  5. Mar 6, 2022
    I think this game does certain things very well, but is definitely held back by some lacking design choices.

Pros -Smooth combat and very few glitches - Gaining abilities over time, which makes Nara/Forsa more powerful, and well designed. - Overall atmosphere is very good and serious tone - Did like the enemy variety for the most part Cons -Voice acting for the most part is

Pros
    -Smooth combat and very few glitches
    - Overall atmosphere is very good and serious tone
    - Did like the enemy variety for the most part

Cons
    -Voice acting for the most part is forgettable, other than when Nara and Forsa complete eachother's sentences
    - Characters are bland
    - Lack of music, and where there is music it's not memorable
    -Very hard to determine enemies and objects on screen at times
    - Some of the big fights are way too difficult at times as there's too much going on the screen and annoying to dodge
    - Open environment needed more icons/markers as it would ALWAYS be annoying to find the upgrade shop
    - Story is hard to understand at times. I had difficulties keeping up with the storyline and references that Nara would make, and didn't get what was happening in cutscenes. Due to lack of a good storyline, kind of hard to feel connected to the story and can become a bore to get through the story
    - Hearing Nara's "thoughts/whisperering" got annoying after awhile and still don't understand why it was so heavily used.
    -somewhat disappointing ending

Overall, the game is worth a playthough, but definitely recommend to get it on sale. The game does need improvements to make it have replayability.
  6. Dec 6, 2021
    It's a solid experience with few rough edges--the acting is solid, though the choice to have the protagonist whisper everything she's thinking was a bit odd. The story was a bit of a push to get through. But the feel of the game was strong, the controls were tight once you got the hang of them, and you were very quickly feeling like a space badass. I'm usually far more of a sim guy inIt's a solid experience with few rough edges--the acting is solid, though the choice to have the protagonist whisper everything she's thinking was a bit odd. The story was a bit of a push to get through. But the feel of the game was strong, the controls were tight once you got the hang of them, and you were very quickly feeling like a space badass. I'm usually far more of a sim guy in terms of space stuff, but this was an arcadey world I could get lots in and enjoy. Expand
  7. Dec 5, 2021
    This is a good AA game. The voice acting and story are definitely the weakest points.

The HUD is very subtle and it makes it difficult to find your targets and I find myself straining my eyes, especially while I’m circling around looking for my enemies at the same time I’m dodging because I’m getting shot at. That being said, the gameplay is Very fun and polished. The space fights are

That being said, the gameplay is Very fun and polished. The space fights are intense and rewarding. Piloting, drifting, using your powers, it all feels very natural, intuitive and fun, which isn’t at all common for these types of games.

I also love the free roaming aspect of it, makes the world feel more alive and less artificial like in your typical roguelike.

And all of that is what’s keeping me hooked.
  8. Dec 5, 2021
    Perhaps best described as a AA version of No Man's Sky meets Control, Chorus sets its players in vast asteroid belts in search of collectibles and side missions, all while the protagonist Nara attempts to repent for past sins and tragedies. While the writing and story direction don't ensnare the player with the incessant itch to progress, elements of the narrative are reminiscent ofPerhaps best described as a AA version of No Man's Sky meets Control, Chorus sets its players in vast asteroid belts in search of collectibles and side missions, all while the protagonist Nara attempts to repent for past sins and tragedies. While the writing and story direction don't ensnare the player with the incessant itch to progress, elements of the narrative are reminiscent of Control, complete with audible voices in Nara's head directing many of her actions. The graphics and performance are nothing short of a spectacle — the draw distance and equally appropriate photo mode are absolutely unparalleled. Anyone in search of a fun, customizable, and downright difficult space-action gameplay will not go wrong here. In a sea of buggy releases and unfinished products, Chorus shines as a polished, stunning visual and immersive experience set in various open-space environments. Expand
  9. Dec 5, 2021
    Hadn't heard much about this game, saw the trailer on release day and had to buy it. Haven't had a really great 3rd person/ship shooter in years. I loved the wing commander games back in the amiga days and enjoyed every version, few games over the years have scratched that space combat itch - this is the one.

What a little gem this is, has a huge amount going for it. Not heard of the

What a little gem this is, has a huge amount going for it. Not heard of the developers before, but they have done a fantastic job on this, pretty sure it's their first large scale console release, having done space shooters on mobile. It is very polished in all areas, visuals, audio, gameplay and story, some stagger work for a small team.

First of the visuals are incredible, seriously one of the best looking games on PS5, runs at a butter smooth 60 frames in performance mode. Dense amounts of detail are packed in and draw distance is immense, haven't seen any pop in either, the bain of open world game. Not a dropped frame anywhere, which is incredible considering the scale and amount of detail and effects being thrown around.

Must mention load times, just incredible, loading from fresh into a save game is literally seconds, surprises me everytime. Reloads of checkpoints are also ridiculously quick.

Gameplay is engaging and the controls, once you get used to the drift mechanic it feels very satisfying, fun and an utter joy to play. You can boost at high speed in one direction and then press L1 allowing you to drift or rotate whilst still travelling in the same direction. Dog fights are very rewarding as you fly past enemies, drifting and tracking them as they fly past, blasting them with your gatling gun, oh yeah, feels good, real good.

Controls will seem odd if you look at them on paper, they are more like a FPS shooter in that you have to push the left joystick forwards to travel forward. But compared to other recent space shooters like Star Wars: Squadron and SW:BattleFront II for instance, it quickly feels right and intuitive, and you're soon barrel rolling, boosting and drifting and have a lot of fun destroying the wide range of enemies.Capital ships are a blast as you destroy outer defenses and then have to go inside to destroy the reactor, really captures those moments you've always wanted to play from sci-fi TV and movie, all those battles from Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica and Star Wars.

Each area is huge and packed with detail, you're free to divert from the main mission and complete side quests at any point and these are very diverse. Jump gates allow you to travel to each main area.

I’ve read some reviews that have said the story is uninteresting and voice acting is wooden. I do not agree, the story and lore are fascinating and it feels like a lot of thought has been put into it. Voice acting ranges from good to excellent, with some really diverse accents. I must mention your ship, it is sentient and has some funny lines, it's always encouraging you during combat, it's great.

My only gripe would be the mission pointers, sometimes I have got a little lost and wasn't sure where I should be heading, but a quick press of the x button reveals those points of interest again.

I could go on for much longer and I dont write reviews often but I felt compelled to let everyone know how good this game is. The developers really deserve a better marketing campaign as this is seriously a joy to look at and play, its the game i've always wanted to play since seeing Star Wars 40 odd years ago. Please give this a chance and buy it if you like space shooters, I don't think you’ll be disappointed at all, we need more games like this.
  10. Mar 27, 2022
    Mildly fun shooty game play dose not make up for the endless, monotonous and cringe exposition that assault your ears...The main character is so boring and dry ..Everything from her looks to her drawling ,dry speach makes this an unappealing experience. Game play is generic and full, focus is on the generic story, there no interesting progression or leveling system...Game feels like aMildly fun shooty game play dose not make up for the endless, monotonous and cringe exposition that assault your ears...The main character is so boring and dry ..Everything from her looks to her drawling ,dry speach makes this an unappealing experience. Game play is generic and full, focus is on the generic story, there no interesting progression or leveling system...Game feels like a pretentious passion project. Expand
  11. Dec 5, 2021
    Well worth the buy!

Some people have mentioned the voice acting is weak but I'd disagree, it's solid along with the story. Weapons, customisation, abilities (rites) ant general dog fighting mechanics are amazing. You genuinely feel like a full on space ninja. The one thing that gets me about this game which stops it being a 10 - some missions are straight up bad (not many, we're talking
    Well worth the buy!

The one thing that gets me about this game which stops it being a 10 - some missions are straight up bad (not many, we're talking 2-3) - the conditions are unforgiving so you can get right to the end and then the target ship just explodes on its own, so then you have to repeat it.

Additionally one of tbf first big bosses is so badly designed that the only way to get through it is to reach a milestone, die 5 times and then eventually reach the next. I won't add spoilers but the first major boss has some extremely odd mechanics which you won't understand until you are dead. Then you get respawned right where you need to be.
  12. Dec 5, 2021
    This game is great for those who were craving for a space shooter not overly complicated with fast action pace.over that, they even added a story that has lots of potential. The only they got a 9 is you can see they didn’t had a AAA budget. But you forget all these people with helmet very fast when you see that they put the emphasis on the gameplay and the world.

I really hope this

I really hope this will be really succesful and they will give us an expansion and upgrade the general esthetic . But, it’s fully voiced, which is a must!

But overall, I think it my best space game of the year!
  13. Dec 9, 2021
    Esperaba mas del juego, se puede mejorar muchos aspectos para ser un juego de nueva generacion
  14. Dec 8, 2021
    Pretty decent arcade shooter.

Pros:
    + Looking good
    + Awesome OST
    + Fast paced combat with pretty responsive controls
    + Rather big maps to explore
    Cons:
    - Nara whispers can quickly become annoying
    - Upgrades that gives you more control on your ship are only unlocked after a couple of hours (I advise to rush main story quests until you unlock it)
  15. Dec 8, 2021
    Very good game. Almost all the "professional" reviews were done in few hours becasuse the game arrived late to the media. No fair.
  16. Jul 3, 2022
    Really enjoed the Nice and Really fun gameplay: slowly you learn ti use your powers and wepons, starting to feel really powerfull. I Also loved the world building and specially the main characters, and how they interact. This game gives to me the vibes of some of my pref 80’s films like Navigator, Firefox, Iron Eagle and TopGun. Congrats to the developers and SH. Thanks! Hope to seeReally enjoed the Nice and Really fun gameplay: slowly you learn ti use your powers and wepons, starting to feel really powerfull. I Also loved the world building and specially the main characters, and how they interact. This game gives to me the vibes of some of my pref 80’s films like Navigator, Firefox, Iron Eagle and TopGun. Congrats to the developers and SH. Thanks! Hope to see more of this IP Expand
  17. Dec 12, 2021
    Best 3D flight shooter I have played in years. Great game play with a dark and fantastic story
  18. Apr 2, 2022
    A hidden gem. Innovative flight controls and mechanics keeps this game fresh till the end. Story will draw you into the world and won't let go but beware - it's heavy and dark.
  19. Dec 13, 2021
    Nice game I really like it, it really worth play it if you have the chance you should try it.
  20. Jan 10, 2022
    Intense and exhilarating combat in this space video game that reminds me so much of the old and beloved Descent, in terms of feeling and atmosphere. The idea of ​​the story is very well congenital between spiritualism and technology, finally a breath of conceptual novelty in the field of videogame storytelling. Beautiful, beautiful and fun. I can't stop running after spaceships to destroyIntense and exhilarating combat in this space video game that reminds me so much of the old and beloved Descent, in terms of feeling and atmosphere. The idea of ​​the story is very well congenital between spiritualism and technology, finally a breath of conceptual novelty in the field of videogame storytelling. Beautiful, beautiful and fun. I can't stop running after spaceships to destroy them spectacularly. Outrageously beautiful soundtrack. Expand
  21. Dec 11, 2021
    I actually loved Chorus' dark space story and the writing. This is a very beautiful game with an amazing ambient soundtrack. And for someone who sucks at space flight and space shooting, the game was hard, but not too hard.
  22. Dec 13, 2021
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Chorus è un gioco con il suo potenziale, la mia votazione è un 8 la varietà sulle missioni giustificata, bello il finale ma diventa sempre più difficile il gameplay consiglio di giocarlo completando la maestria. È un diamante grezzo per la sua difficoltà piuttosto alta ma non troppo. Bella la grafica pulita e curata. Expand
  23. Dec 24, 2021
    This is a thrilling space combat game with an engaging unique story line.
    There is very little about the game not to like if you are a fan od space combat.the combat is fast and polished. Weapons are diverse and do different damage depending on which one.
    This is a thrilling space combat game with an engaging unique story line.

Reading some of the actual critic comments it's clear that they don't play space combat sims or the case of the poor ones. Rate the game based on their own ethics applied to the character. Not the actual game. Beware if you buy games based on critics reviews they aren't always rigbt
  24. Feb 19, 2022
    Good game, good action, nice side missions... the history is a little weird but I love Nara and Forsa conversations. The game deserves better score
  25. Mar 17, 2022
    This is a truly beautiful game. Graphics are quite fluid even with ray tracing mode set to on. The story is good for a budget title. The only thing keeping it from a perfect 10 is the early game tutorial sessions not being as descriptive and educational as they could be.
  26. Jun 3, 2022
    An overall terrific experience. A 3rd person space dogfighting game with an actual story to care about. They definitely want you to feel like the ace pilot that your character is supposed to be through powerful upgrades and easy to learn controls. The game looks pretty good, though I'd add that I didn't find much appreciable improvement in graphics quality on the resolution or ray-tracingAn overall terrific experience. A 3rd person space dogfighting game with an actual story to care about. They definitely want you to feel like the ace pilot that your character is supposed to be through powerful upgrades and easy to learn controls. The game looks pretty good, though I'd add that I didn't find much appreciable improvement in graphics quality on the resolution or ray-tracing modes. And definitely not anything worth the drop down from the 60fps of performance mode down to the 30fps (or less) of the other modes.

Conclusion: Fast paced good gameplay, good story and voice acting, and an overall great package.
    Would definitely recommend.
  27. Dec 11, 2021
    Bom o jogo e interessante mais não gostei da premissa , encontrei alguns bugs , o gráfico é legal mais nada de +

Mixed or average reviews - based on 36 Critic Reviews

1. PLAY
    Feb 23, 2022
    Much more than a shooting gallery, Chorus is an enjoyable adventure that stumbles a bit over its own design. Come for a singalong – you’ll soon know the words. [Issue#10, p.88]
  2. Feb 2, 2022
    A bit of a surprise, this one, a full-blooded space shooter that could sometimes throw a bit less at you but in the end stays fun and engaging. What a debut for the inexperienced team!
  3. Feb 1, 2022
    Despite a few flaws, in particular with regard to the structure of the scenario, the excessive presence of dialogues, an insignificant soundtrack and framerate drops, Chorus is the nice surprise of the end of 2021.