9.7

1. Sep 3, 2022
    One of the best indie games I’ve played in my 25+ years of gaming. The game is constantly changing things up and it had me addicted after the first hour of my journey. I just beat it a few hours ago and I’m just floored by how brilliant it is. A new mode unlocks after you beat it for endless replay value and I can’t wait to dig in even more. Thank you Playstation for getting this game onOne of the best indie games I’ve played in my 25+ years of gaming. The game is constantly changing things up and it had me addicted after the first hour of my journey. I just beat it a few hours ago and I’m just floored by how brilliant it is. A new mode unlocks after you beat it for endless replay value and I can’t wait to dig in even more. Thank you Playstation for getting this game on your system! It won Game of the Year last year for a reason, don’t miss out on it! Expand
  2. Sep 5, 2022
    Such a good game, cant wait for inscryption 2! This game surprised me so much with mystery and secrets and surprises.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 6 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 14, 2022
    Inscryption's PS5 edition deserves every single praise. It's as good as the PC version that was released last year. It is a mysterious story with fun gameplay and many twists during the game. There are a few differences from the PC version, but nothing that messes up the experience. Inscryption is a must-have for those who like card games and solving puzzles.
    Inscryption is an amalgamation of deck-builder and escape room games, and is unlike anything I have ever played before. In an age of video games where uniqueness is at an all-time low, it was amazing to be so surprised at regular intervals. Inscryption will test what you think a card battling roguelite is and its constant twists and turns will keep you on your toes. It's a game where I fully feel like I have sculpted my deck myself; it's wild, it's dark and it's utterly brilliant.
  3. Sep 13, 2022
    If you like the idea of a game that defies genres and will constantly take you to places you don’t expect, pick up Inscryption. If you enjoy card-based roguelikes (with some other stuff thrown in), pick up Inscryption. If you want to play something unlike anything else, doing things that most other games wouldn’t dare to, pick up Inscryption. Just… be prepared for the unexpected. Time and time again.