8.8

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Mar 25, 2022
    Charging you 10$ upgrade for games allready you have paid full price is brilliant idea,way to go sony keep it up this way.you'll see money again from this player on 2040!
  2. Jan 29, 2022
    no offense to original game, uncharted 4 is a masterpiece, but just like with Ghost of Tsushima for PS5, this is a 10$ next-gen tax( in case if you already have uncharted 4 or lost legacy on your accont or on disk or even both games cool yeah?). In case if you have ps plus version, there is no 10$ upgrade for you, you have to pay full price for this patch, because this collection literallyno offense to original game, uncharted 4 is a masterpiece, but just like with Ghost of Tsushima for PS5, this is a 10$ next-gen tax( in case if you already have uncharted 4 or lost legacy on your accont or on disk or even both games cool yeah?). In case if you have ps plus version, there is no 10$ upgrade for you, you have to pay full price for this patch, because this collection literally just a patch, with unlocked frame rate and dualsense features. Just a reminder that many developers give you a free ps5 upgrade, just look at doom eternal or metro exodus. Sony NEED TO STOP scamming their players with next-gen taxes. Expand
  3. Feb 2, 2022
    Greedy Jim demands $10 to unlock FPS. It's also a spit in the face of people paying for PS+.
    Shame on Sony!
  4. Jan 29, 2022
    Not only is this game too expensive, it is a literal scam. The greedy developers are charging $50 for the exact same game that you could buy on PS4 for $20 (even cheaper for a used copy), and it is $30 in total after paying for the upgrade. This game is so worthless, I've seen it countless of times in a 4 for $10 sale on Gamestop. To make matters worse, the standalone versions of UnchartedNot only is this game too expensive, it is a literal scam. The greedy developers are charging $50 for the exact same game that you could buy on PS4 for $20 (even cheaper for a used copy), and it is $30 in total after paying for the upgrade. This game is so worthless, I've seen it countless of times in a 4 for $10 sale on Gamestop. To make matters worse, the standalone versions of Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy were delisted from the PS Store, in a pathetic attempt of scamming players to pay $50.

If you already own Uncharted 4 or Lost Legacy, it costs $10 to upgrade. This game offers no new content or massive improvements to justify the $10 upgrade. The upgrades are just FPS and resolution boosts that most developers would give away for free. This outrageous greed makes Ubisoft look like saints in comparison. Ubisoft gives away their upgrades for free, while Naughty Dog charges $10 for upgrades of older games. Forget new content, the greedy developers are charging $10 to get less content. They removed the multiplayer and co-op, basically removing half of the game. The developers were too cheap and lazy to keep the multiplayer. Not even EA would be that cheap and lazy to remove multiplayer from their PS5 upgrades. The developers are so lazy, they couldn't even add ray-tracing. The physics are still trash in this game. When I shoot an enemy off a cliff, they still fall off like statues. I was hoping to get physics that look like the E3 demo of Uncharted 4, but the developers were too greedy and lazy for that. Even PS3 games like GTA 5 have better physics than this game. Imagine a PS3 open world game having better physics than a PS5 linear game. That is embarrassing.

There is no multiplayer. So once you beat the story, there is not a reason to play this game again. Charging $50 for a game with no replay value is a cash grab. And the greedy developers had the audacity to cut out half of the game and still charge $50. This outrageous greed makes Activision look like saints in comparison. When Activision released Modern Warfare 2 remastered with no multiplayer, they were only asking for $20. Naughty Dog wants $50 for half of the game. Pathetic. I don't recommend you buy this garbage at all, even for the $10 upgrade that should be free. Do not support these greedy practices. Just wait for it to be free on PS Plus. "Legacy of Thieves" and "Naughty Dog", these developers really live up to their names.
  5. Jan 30, 2022
    Hello Naughty Dog! This review of mine will be the first of many of all your upcoming games. The pros: it’s an already established franchise,only with better framerates and graphics 10 stars
    The cons: it’s a money grab -5 stars It’s naughty dog -5 stars
    So zero stars Bye
  6. Feb 2, 2022
    Lazy and bad. This release continues Naughty Dogs losing streak, and makes you wonder if there is any chance the developer could ever redeem themselves. My guess? No.
  7. Feb 14, 2022
    Pay has no limits / Pay has no limits / Pay has no limits / Pay has no limits
  8. Feb 2, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Игру продают слишком дёшево, изменений очень много и я думаю это стоит намного дороже. Плата за эксклюзив который не когда не выйдит на ПК доджен стоит больше! Expand
  9. May 17, 2022
    This is what Sony does. They repackage Uncharted anyway they can year after year without making a proper collection. Look at the Master Chief Collection Sony! Sony fanboys keep boasting their exclusives but all I ever see are reprints of old games, Naughty Dog reskins and third persons. PS5 is a boring system, and this reprint doesn't help anything.
  10. Feb 21, 2022
    shady cash grab. 50 bucks for fps unlock with minimal changes. i thought naughty dog would try to regain their epic reputation that they once had but nope
  11. Mar 9, 2022
    The same game for additional cost. While you tolerate this, they'll continue doing it.
  12. Feb 20, 2022
    is this supposed to be a remaster? because I just feel like I'm playing the same games I already have on my ps4 pro for the price it's ridiculous
  13. Feb 9, 2022
    Otro REMAKE para una consola nueva que solo vive de remakes... no gracias, si ya lo jugaron en PS4 es de fanboy comprarlo para PS5...
  14. Feb 5, 2022
    Uncharted is my favorite Sony game among their exclusives, but the fact that there is no new content, no new features and it is just a relabeled game to charge us 60-70$ for it, makes it a total scam.
  15. Feb 16, 2022
    Esta recopilación del juego original, no es solo inferior a la versión de ps4, si no que es muy caro para las mejoras que trae, no hay por donde cogerlo. Entregar un producto de esta calidad a los usuarios, una vergüenza.
  16. Feb 21, 2022
    Would prefer a new game rather than a remaster. This should really have been a patch as opposed to purchase.
  17. Jul 18, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Una remastered piena di bug si Crasha sempre non mi piace lo giocherei in giapponese non mi fa ridere Uncharted. Expand
  18. Mar 21, 2022
    It exactly the story mode i played long time ago of uncharted 4 and lost legacy. No online mode in it. I'll rather play the ps4 version of uncharted 4
  19. Feb 5, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Ремастер игры 16 года без изменений.И отдельно её не льзя купить.Так держать ,Sony. Expand
  20. Feb 19, 2022
    Ну и что здесь хорошего? абсолютно ничего нового в плане гемплея и графики. Сони дерут деньги не понятно за что.
  21. Mar 4, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Same old stuff just given a refresher, please just give us something new rather than regurgitating all the old stuff and Charing big bucks for it Expand
  22. Mar 13, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I bought the game some time ago but i didnt knew it was a remasterd !!! the game is still bad Expand
  23. Mar 31, 2022
    I bought Playstation to play this game, but thanks to #PlayStation I cannot. Add Kazakhstan to PSN, let me buy, play and rate it. #SonyPlaystation, prove that "Play has no limits" !
  24. May 12, 2022
    Already magnificent on PS4, no interest in making these PS5 versions, if not for purely commercial purposes..
  25. Jun 29, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The game is so bad that it makes me nauseous and the graphics don't seem to be a remake, but a remaster Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 78 Critic Reviews

1. May 17, 2022
    Uncharted 4: A Thief's End and The Lost Legacy are two unmissable experiences for PlayStation players. They're huge, bombastic, and rich stories that go toe to toe with some of the biggest Hollywood blockbusters around – and with their upgraded graphics it's hard not to say this collection is worth a look. If you've yet to play either game, this is a must-buy. Ultimately, however, these are a fairly barebones repackaging. So if you've already experienced both games, the high price tag might not be such an easy sell.
  2. May 11, 2022
    If you were dying to see Nathan Drake in action again, you’re going to get it. UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection is a blessing. Uncharted 4 and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy look stunning on the PS5, and their gameplay are just as good, reassuring that both games were ahead of their times and aged like fine wine.
  3. PLAY
    Feb 23, 2022
    A seriously impressive remaster of two blockbusters that rank among the finest of the PS4 era, and a must-play for both fans and newcomers. [Issue#11, p.86]