8.8

Buy Now
Buy on

1. Nov 25, 2010
    Ghost of Sparta is a great PSP game and a fine addition to the God of War series. The developer has taken the strengths of its console brethren and injected some much needed backstory and character development for Kratos (aka the angriest dude in videogames). By providing gamers with some insight into Kratos' rage, Ready at Dawn has enhanced the series' appeal.
  2. Apr 22, 2018
    Esse jogo da série é realmente incrível, eu me surpreendi muito com a gameplay, trazendo a boa e velha essência God of War, junto com a historia da relação entre kratos e seu irmão, Deimos.

O game é bem desafiador em algumas partes, os monstros são bem feitos, e a ideia de cada um é muito boa.
  3. Apr 5, 2020
    The best PSP game ever.I couldn't believe the graphics were from a PSP game. Great story and gameplay. It's the most underrated GOW game.
  4. Jun 19, 2020
    An excellent slasher, with bewitching gameplay, plot, cool locations, characters and a brutal main character.
  5. Nov 11, 2010
    Absolutely fantastic game! The graphics, combat, and story are all polished and combine to create one of the best experiences to be had on the PSP. I just wish the length was a tad longer. Clocking in at 8 hours is fine, but really need some more to do to increase the replay value.
  6. May 5, 2016
    Game: God of War Ghost of Sparta
    Genre: Action
    Developer: Sony/Ready at Dawn System: Playstation Portable (PSP) Total Score: 85/100 Value Score: 8.5/10 • Story: 8/10 • Characters: 8/10 • GamePlay: 9/10 • Graphics: 9/10 • Sound: 10/10 • Music: 7/10 • Length: 7/10 • Replay Value: 7/10 • Player Value: 10/10 Pros +Gameplay has been improved with new battle mechanics and
    Game: God of War Ghost of Sparta
    Genre: Action
    Developer: Sony/Ready at Dawn
    System: Playstation Portable (PSP)
    Total Score: 85/100

• Music: 7/10
    • Length: 7/10
    • Replay Value: 7/10
    • Player Value: 10/10

Pros
    +Gameplay has been improved with new battle mechanics and abilities
    +Less annoying QTEs
    +Game Length is longer
    +More boss battles have been added
    +Visuals max out the platform's most potential
    +Gameplay is well balanced and modified for portable experience
    +Post game content consists of harder difficulties, challenges, costumes and developer videos

Cons
    -Controls can be somewhat frustrating due to the PSP's analog
  7. Aug 1, 2017
    Great god of war as a portable game. This game satisfies everyone who like the main series. Great variation of gameplay, but special powers could've been better. Great (and typical gow combat), with intriguing story. The only negative (which was expected) was nothing mind-blowingly new or epic was introduced in this game. The ending which was very unique ended rather abruptly. But overallGreat god of war as a portable game. This game satisfies everyone who like the main series. Great variation of gameplay, but special powers could've been better. Great (and typical gow combat), with intriguing story. The only negative (which was expected) was nothing mind-blowingly new or epic was introduced in this game. The ending which was very unique ended rather abruptly. But overall any gow fan would enjoy this game on the go. Expand
  8. May 5, 2020
    The best God of War game on the PSP. It happens between the time of God of War and God of War 2. Kratos is on a journey to solve a mystery of his past and a prophecy that worried even the Gods. This is as good as it can get on the PSP. The story is engaging with many memorable boss fights and foreshadowing the coming events. The game-play and battle system was improved and you have nowThe best God of War game on the PSP. It happens between the time of God of War and God of War 2. Kratos is on a journey to solve a mystery of his past and a prophecy that worried even the Gods. This is as good as it can get on the PSP. The story is engaging with many memorable boss fights and foreshadowing the coming events. The game-play and battle system was improved and you have now more options including a never used set of weapons I wont spoil. Again I hate that I cant get into details because of Spoilers. So I can only say that I enjoyed the well made battle system and the story with a conclusion that is as much epic and heartbreaking. You see that the results of God of War 3 will be unavoidable as they are the conclusions of the past (mistakes). I will also praise the graphics and the again awesome soundtrack that is a staple of the God of War series. Overall one of the best PSP games an a worthy addition to the franchise. Expand
  9. Jun 13, 2016
    This game has got very amazing bosses, this game very adactive and this game one of the best exclusive on Playstation Portable . Graphics in this game is good and storyline is wonderful and this is one of the best God Of War Game, but God of War on Playstation 2 is better and God of War Ghost of Sparta is better than God of War 2 and God of War 3 . Amazing and Awesome game, wonderful .
  10. Jan 7, 2017
    God of War: Ghost of Sparta eu achei melhor que o Chains of Olympus, temos o Deimos o irmao do Kratos que é bom personagem, temos duvidas respondidas, bons graficos, um ótimo enredo, uma excelente trilha sonora, jogabilidade muito fluida, momentos épicos, jogo muito recomendado. Nota 9.4
  11. Jul 21, 2018
    Without a doubt, my favorite of the four God of War games I've played so far. To me, this is a near perfect edition of the God of War style and mechanics, and adding a great story on top of it. Full of epic moments, thrills, chills, action, drama, and deep character relationships, Ghost of Sparta amazed me around every turn...and this was a PSP to PS3 port? That astounds me. The visualsWithout a doubt, my favorite of the four God of War games I've played so far. To me, this is a near perfect edition of the God of War style and mechanics, and adding a great story on top of it. Full of epic moments, thrills, chills, action, drama, and deep character relationships, Ghost of Sparta amazed me around every turn...and this was a PSP to PS3 port? That astounds me. The visuals and gameplay were better than the PS2 games for sure and I can't wait to see what III and Ascension offer after this amazing entry. Really, my only problems have been problems with the other games as well: the chests, the inability to load single chapters, and the confusing bonuses. The chests are absolutely ridiculous even still, especially when you're fighting and need to open one right next to you but it flashes different colors so you have to wait for the right one, and hope that you don't get hit in the meantime. It's not a skillful mechanic, it's a cheap tactic that absolutely needs to disappear. The inability to load bugs me as well because to go back to get just one Gorgon Eye that you missed means replaying the ENTIRE campaign over again which again, is cheap. It definitely ruins any replayability and so far, this would be the one God of War game I'd go back to play for **** and giggles. Lastly, the confusing bonuses... there are some things I grabbed throughout the campaign that told me I'd have to beat the game to use. Once completing the game, nothing in the menus at all gave any hint on how to use these items. I started up a new game and was able to choose my outfit but I still couldn't figure out how to use these relics, so I just turned it off and decided to write this review before moving onto the third main entry. Anyways, this game is amazing and I'm really excited to play the rest now (finally). Expand
  12. Jan 2, 2020
    Incluso mejor que la anterior entrega de psp, este título sobresaliente vuelve a traer a Kratos en otro imprescindible del catálogo.
  13. Nov 15, 2018
    A Masterpiece, loved everything about this game, it is definitely a must play!
  14. Jan 29, 2020
    complementa muito bem a historia dos jogos principais, esse vale a pena demais.
  15. Dec 17, 2012
    This game has an amazing story, cool and awesome with nice roles in the game, and of course, a gameplay that never gets old, and the best graphics I've ever seen for a PSP game. This realistic, fun, and awesome adventure will make you have the fun playing as Kratos, anywhere and anytime, because it is portable.

Gameplay: 10/10 - The gameplay never gets old --- Fresh and good controls,

Gameplay: 10/10 - The gameplay never gets old --- Fresh and good controls, you can get new skills in the game, and more.
    Music: 10/10 - The music never gets annoying and keeps the game fun and exciting.
    Story: 10/10 - They don't added more than what they needed, just something easy to learn, specially if you have played the first GoF games.
    Graphics: 10/10 - Remember, this is a handheld console made in 2004... The graphics are simply amazing and won't make you lag. Sony and Capcom made an amazing job at this point.
  16. Nov 4, 2010
    Best PSP game ever made! Graphics are amazing. Story is better and more personal than GOW3. Combat is refined, polished and fun. Pacing is impeccable, it hits all the highs, lows, cool downs etc. I will make 8 hours just disappear!
  17. Nov 3, 2010
    As a fan of God Of War this is a great game. There are quite a few new weapons as well as some of the older ones in this game. The boss battles so far has been fair, and the graphics are amazing. The only downfall is that it is on the PSP and not the PS3.
  18. Jan 11, 2011
    Nothing but an improvement from the first game, who knew the graphics could get this good on a psp!!!!! its the same AAA brutal rewarding combat with added features. its a longer story... what more is not to like!
  19. Sep 30, 2011
    When I first started playing this for about the first hour or more it just felt like another god of war game, but as I got deeper into it I quickly became submersed in this games fantastic story which takes place between the first and second games, which is the best in a game in this series so far, it really shows a new side of Kratos that you only saw once for a short time in Chains ofWhen I first started playing this for about the first hour or more it just felt like another god of war game, but as I got deeper into it I quickly became submersed in this games fantastic story which takes place between the first and second games, which is the best in a game in this series so far, it really shows a new side of Kratos that you only saw once for a short time in Chains of Olympus, and shows is more than just an angry dude who screams a lot, this game also does what I thought almost impossible, it surpasses the previous god of war game to come out for the PSP in every way, the graphics are better although at times it takes on a more cartoony effect (think of how the Star Wars The Clone Wars games look), this honestly looks better than either of PS2 games, and the sound is fantastic as always, and there are a few new changes to combat, and replenishing fire meter that sets your weapons ablaze is a nice addition, and the new tackle move is quite effective, and the platforming additions make Kratos seem like a more agile character and they reminded me of the Prince of Persia games, and some awesome new foes to fight are cool, if you are a fan of the series this is a must play, and the best PSP game I've played so far. Expand
  20. May 16, 2012
    This game is amazing. To me all the things i didnt like about chains of olympus they fixed in some way in this game. There are much more boss battles and they are all great and would satisfy you even if this game wuz on a console. Its longer,twice as long to be exact. If your on a harder diffuculty or are just slow it will take about 5-7 hours to beat. The story is deep and well thoughtThis game is amazing. To me all the things i didnt like about chains of olympus they fixed in some way in this game. There are much more boss battles and they are all great and would satisfy you even if this game wuz on a console. Its longer,twice as long to be exact. If your on a harder diffuculty or are just slow it will take about 5-7 hours to beat. The story is deep and well thought out,this game will constantly make you forget what system your playing on. The graphics are buetiful and some mechanics are borrowed from the other games. Like the quick time events now appear on the side of the screen,blood splatters on Kratos,there are ledge swinging segments,etc. You get a new weapon(spear/shield) alot of critics liked this weapon but i didnt idk y but sucks for me because there are parts toward the end where you have to use it for puzzles and far away enemies. This game is fantastic and you wont truly beleive it untill you play it,wutever negative thing people have said about this game they are just haters and dont let them deprive you from enjoying most likely the best handheld game ever. Expand
  21. Feb 24, 2011
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This is a great game. Graphics are amazing. Story can be better. who knew the graphics could get this good on a PSP. Brilliant set pieces and graphics for the handheld. Boss battles are remarkably....easy :(

In a nutshell :- Overall great game. Recommended Buy! ^.^
  22. Feb 4, 2011
    Very cool game, im a GOW lover and this is the best that ive played!! If the Score went higher, i would say a 96!! And yet again, his adventure starts on a crashed/sinking ship :)
  23. Nov 8, 2010
    Though the series hasn't come up with any striking new ideas, Ghost of Sparta nails the fundamentals to bring us a God of War game that is very much just as epic as prior games. It's also a very considerable step up from Chains of Olympus as far as visuals and presentation are concerned. There's no doubt that I think if you consider yourself a PSP fan in anyway at all you should own thisThough the series hasn't come up with any striking new ideas, Ghost of Sparta nails the fundamentals to bring us a God of War game that is very much just as epic as prior games. It's also a very considerable step up from Chains of Olympus as far as visuals and presentation are concerned. There's no doubt that I think if you consider yourself a PSP fan in anyway at all you should own this without hesitation. Expand
  24. Nov 12, 2010
    I really liked this game. But I don't know if its for everybody, get it if you want to kill short time. Even though video games are excellent time killers LOL. You wont get as pissed off on the challenges unlike the other god of war games. But don't worry, the game is not a huge letdown like "chains of olympus". Overall great game. Recommended Buy!^_^
  25. Dec 6, 2010
    Brilliant set pieces and graphics for the handheld with some truly magnificent (if somewhat easy) boss battles are only marred by some awkward camera issues and lack of any real innovation.
    A must but nonetheless
  26. Jun 6, 2011
    Expanded the story of kratos and the adventure of COO. Even Better. Soon to be put on a PS3 Blu-ray collection. Must buy for the PSP...............................................................................................................................
  27. Jan 13, 2012
    God of War: Ghost of Sparta for the Playstation Portable was great as if gave my inner killer great Spartan rage!!SCEA did a beautiful job on the graphics as well! I hope they make another to the the trilogy~

Good Job!

28. Apr 11, 2012
    Better than previous one. 'nuff said
  29. Jun 10, 2012
    I played this game on Vita and it still looked like is it made by gods. I love it, I admire it, I cry for more. The plot is really involving, the bosses are gorgeous, the slaughter is awesome. Must play.
  30. May 19, 2011
    God Mode: Overall, the game series is captivating with its well thought out storyline to which it has resulted in endless enjoyment; furthermore, the learning of the Greek mythology. Past reviews have spotted it quite high up on the pedestal but what most reviewers don't seem to realize is that, there are different modes of game play for which they don't take into consideration, especiallyGod Mode: Overall, the game series is captivating with its well thought out storyline to which it has resulted in endless enjoyment; furthermore, the learning of the Greek mythology. Past reviews have spotted it quite high up on the pedestal but what most reviewers don't seem to realize is that, there are different modes of game play for which they don't take into consideration, especially in GOD MODE or mode of the highest difficulty. As a recent follower of GOW and its series, I have decided to endeavor into the god mode realm of the game due to boredom for which, to my surprise, I had my butt kicked so many times that has made me rethink about the skills that a player can play in the game play. For example, the technicalities does not seem to have much implication on standard mode but when every second, every action, etc. counts, God Mode cuts short of oneâ Expand
  31. Jan 22, 2013
    Terribly short, Poor combat, good story, despicable camera, weird enemies. Is this supposed to be clown school? Just a terrible game. The only thing you expect is terrible ideas. Chains of Olympus is tons better.
  32. Sep 3, 2012
    Good but could have been great. Their "puzzles" are awful, they're either so obvious that you breeze through them or they're so hidden that you spend 20 minutes jumping around looking for the exit before you give up and look for a walkthrough on google.

Fighting is a lot of fun, and thankfully that is half of the game. Although his chains are kind of lame, so are his glowing blades. Why can't Kratos have any cool weapons like Conan?
  33. Dec 26, 2013
    Graphically one of the most beautiful game on the PSP system. Nothing hugely different about the gameplay, but there's no need to change already perfect system. And like other God of Wars this one also provides epic soundtrack and story. Little short in length and provides nothing new but still a great GOW game.
  34. Jun 18, 2013
    Best PSP game hands-down. It has great graphics (for its time), fun gameplay, intriguing story, and lots of replay value. Highly recommended for all of the people out there who still play their PSP.
  35. Jun 20, 2013
    Excellent game to play on your the Vita, looks great and is awesome to play. I got this at the same time as God of war Ascension and while there's obvious graphical differences, the gameplay is virtually the same in this game and i'm enjoying flicking between the two titles.Good story and cut scene that keep you engrossed.
    A must have for the handheld.
  36. Sep 27, 2013
    Ghost of Sparda takes place between God of War and God of War II, Kratos is filled with anger because the gods did not rid him of his haunting visions, Kratos finds out that his younger brother is still alive. Kratos embarks on a journey to save his brother. The gameplay is better than Chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta is by far the best looking game on the PSP. They added a new tacklingGhost of Sparda takes place between God of War and God of War II, Kratos is filled with anger because the gods did not rid him of his haunting visions, Kratos finds out that his younger brother is still alive. Kratos embarks on a journey to save his brother. The gameplay is better than Chains of Olympus, Ghost of Sparta is by far the best looking game on the PSP. They added a new tackling button which is awesome. The story is great, in my opinion this is the best game you can find on a portable device. Expand
  37. Sep 28, 2013
    Aunque "Chain of Olympus" es mejor, "Ghost of Sparta" no está nada mal, si te gustó el otro título también para la consola de PSP te recomiendo jugarlo para no perderse las aventuras épicas que Kratos lleva a cabo empañando las Espadas del Caos para derrotar enemigos muy creativos.
  38. Jun 25, 2016
    A great game for a handheld, though not as good as Chains of Olympus. Graphics are very good, story is touching, but the difficulty is inconsistent and may frustrate at times.
  39. Mar 12, 2015
    Ghost of Sparta is cool. But not the best game on the PlayStation Portable. Graphic is great but i dont like the mithology worlds. Gameplay is excitied.
  40. May 15, 2018
    Pretty much just Chains of Olympus. It's a fun and enjoyable action game, just nothing new really
  41. Apr 30, 2020
    Story - 8/10
    Graphics - 9/10
    Levels - 8/10 Soundtrack - 9/10 Replay value - 7/10 Gameplay - 9/10 Ghost of Sparta is the best looking game i've played on the psp, i think it might even look better than GoW1 on the psp2. This game is definitely an improvement on Chains of Olympus on every level and it features one on of my favorites arsenal's for Kratos. Ghost of Sparta pushed the
    Story - 8/10
    Graphics - 9/10
    Levels - 8/10
    Soundtrack - 9/10
    Replay value - 7/10
    Gameplay - 9/10

Ghost of Sparta pushed the psp to its limits and its still impressive to this day, definitely a must play for any GoW fan

42. Dec 18, 2015
    The God Of War Ghost Sparta is one of the best psp games experienced yet with awesome control, gameplay, graphic one of the best the game, the graphic style is more like movie, watching movie everything of this games is the best.
  43. Jun 22, 2017
    Yes yeeeesss. Pushing that psp to the peek performance. Wow. 9/10. This is incredible. When I first heard I Went like meh let's check it out but wow that was some awesome stuff right there. Compelling characters. The boss is scary as hell and wow amazing story arc and the emotion level is unbelievable in this game. I loved it and I believe you will too. This game shows the true psp powerYes yeeeesss. Pushing that psp to the peek performance. Wow. 9/10. This is incredible. When I first heard I Went like meh let's check it out but wow that was some awesome stuff right there. Compelling characters. The boss is scary as hell and wow amazing story arc and the emotion level is unbelievable in this game. I loved it and I believe you will too. This game shows the true psp power house and how it compares to its big brother the PS2. Expand
  44. Apr 28, 2018
    For me doesn't feel as necessary as the first portable story, anyhow it gets deeper into Kratos and the burden that makes him who he is and gives you new toys and mechanics to give them good use.
  45. Jan 18, 2020
    In my opinion one of the best God of War games in the series . In a good link between the first and second game . My best advice is to play this game in chronological order
  46. Mar 3, 2018
    God of War: Призрак Спарты — отличнейшая игра для портативной игровой консоли. Отменная графика, простой по замыслу сюжет и сам геймплей, делают эту игру одной – из лучших игр для PSP.
  47. Sep 2, 2018
    Just like Chains of Olympus, this game is a great addition to the GoW franchise and excels and recreating the feels of the console games...
  48. Nov 20, 2021
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
  49. Apr 2, 2021
    Very good game and i enjoy it. I made it platinum in 24 hours. But i think its not the best game in old god of war series. But its slightly better than Chains of Olympus.
  50. Jul 5, 2020
    O Fantasma de Sparta teve uma boa proposta, mas o gameplay e gráficos (talvez por ser de uma estrutura de portátil) ficaram um tanto meio fora dos padrões da série, mas a história segue a linha para melhorar a experiência de jogo.
  51. Mar 24, 2022
    It's probably not fair to judge with height of our days, but the game feels kinda outdated(finishing every "big" mob). It looks great, CGI videos are great, direction, effects, dynamic fights. But the story itself is empty and lame, weapon arsenal is not that big(but to be fair, it is big enough to keep your interest through the whole game). The game feels not great in it's size, in senseIt's probably not fair to judge with height of our days, but the game feels kinda outdated(finishing every "big" mob). It looks great, CGI videos are great, direction, effects, dynamic fights. But the story itself is empty and lame, weapon arsenal is not that big(but to be fair, it is big enough to keep your interest through the whole game). The game feels not great in it's size, in sense of content, the only difficulty is enemy HP bar, which is i should say in our days feels like too much? It has't smooth difficulty rise. The hardest(and i would say, the only hard episode) and it's simple ship fight, just because it is nearly 20 minutes in one place, pressing the same buttons and killing endless enemies, it is just feels like eternity. Still, i should give Sony some redit, for this game and what they managed to do. But last third of the game feels kinda empty and exausting. Didn't play COO( and any other game except GOS, but gonna do it and correct my opinion about GOS). Though i have a lot of claims to this game, though i think that the story is absent, though i returned to this game through many years in 2022, and i feel that is is outdated i'm thinking about green rating. Okay, let's do it this way: for today's nerd it is 7, for hardcore gamer of early 2010's it is 8 with a plus, when most people(including me) played this game when we were young it was 10/10. So, it is fair to make allowances on it's age Expand
  52. Nov 11, 2020
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I was playing 2 but I stopped to beat this one.

I thought the prompts were very good in that game, they appear in the corners of the screen corresponding to the buttons, very interesting. The dodge is different because it doesn't have a second analog but I liked it. The new aspect of gameplay, Thera's Blade works very well. At first the red orb chests give less orbs than ever, since upgrades are very expensive here, but in the late game this is reversed. Something I found strange was that Athena Blades had less combos than on PS2. In terms of game design, the pace of upgrades is perhaps the worst in the franchise, by 60% of the game you already have everything practically maximized. I found the game too easy in several ways, especially compared to the PS2.

The story is simple but it adds a reasonable background to Kratos, through his brother and mother, and develops it in that. It starts with Kratos going after his mother, good motivation. She 'fixes' something that I had found strange at the beginning of the second game, Kratos was too pissed off at the gods and is given a lot more reasons here. But some of the directions that Kratos takes are very random but coincidentally lead him to or reveal his goal. I strongly recommend you to play this God of War before playing God of War 2.

Even with the normal graphics of the PSP, this game does not even seem portable, a quality very similar to the God of War of PS2. However, it is much more linear than the ps2 ones, which makes the upgrade chests much easier to find (it can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on you). And the scenarios and Boss fights are more 'humble' and less grand overall. Another very impressive thing is that the game has virtually no reused enemies from the console God of War. It is also worth noting that the number of puzzles is much smaller and those you have are not as complex (compared to PS2).

I found the soundtrack weak.
  53. Jun 21, 2020
    Great game to humanize the sterile Kratos. Solid story with great God of War action.
  54. Oct 8, 2021
    Превосходная игра, очень понравилась. Шикарная графика, разнообразные декорации, ураганный экшн с разнообразными враги разнообразным оружием, сюжет захватывающий, эпичный махач с богами - все атрибуты "взрослых" номерных частей на месте. Головоломок почти нет, а те, что есть, несложные, что я считаю плюсом, во главе геймплея стоит экшн. Эта часть получилась однозначно лучше Chains ofПревосходная игра, очень понравилась. Шикарная графика, разнообразные декорации, ураганный экшн с разнообразными враги разнообразным оружием, сюжет захватывающий, эпичный махач с богами - все атрибуты "взрослых" номерных частей на месте. Головоломок почти нет, а те, что есть, несложные, что я считаю плюсом, во главе геймплея стоит экшн. Эта часть получилась однозначно лучше Chains of Olympus и теперь одна из моих любимых в серии. Респект разработчикам, что смогли выпустить её на уже устаревшей на тот момент PSP и выжать из неё все соки, и хотя просадки фпс местами были довольно сильные, впечатление от этого не испортилось, игра стала самой красивой для консоли (проходил на PS Vita с разгоном 330/166). Рекомендую. Expand
  55. Mar 23, 2021
    Best PSP Game Ever, This Game is Playable On This Days, İf You Have Psp You Can Buy
  56. Jun 14, 2021
    Не смотря на старость игры, общий сюжет и геймплей достаточно выверенный, чтобы рекомендовать вам эту игру.
  57. Apr 15, 2022
    Great game !!

GAMEPLAY: 10
    STORY: 8
    VISUALS: 8
    MUSIC: 9

PERSONAL SCORE: 9 ¡¡ A JEWELL !!
  58. Jan 24, 2022
    Good

- a lot of new additions from Chains of Olympus.

- we finally get some emotions out of Kratos, and some back story

- spear and shield was fun to use

- some new enemies

- amazing game as developed on a handheld

- the cutscenes and fighting animations are impressive as ever.

Bad

- nothing really.
  59. Aug 31, 2021
    Good graphics good gameplay good story and can play in school !!! that's crazy
  60. Jan 28, 2022
    Anlatmaya gerek yok. Tartışmasız PSP de oynayabileceğiniz en kaliteli oyun.
  61. Jun 3, 2021
    Is this game a hack n slash or a metroidvania?Boring story,meh combat,terrible difficulty(sometimes so hard sometimes so easy)ok graphics,repetetive enemies,bad level design,repetetive bosses,
  62. Bgh
    Aug 18, 2021
    Perfect.even better than chains of Olympus good amount of story perfect gameplay perfect everything. Thanks sony thanks.
  63. Aug 17, 2021
    The worst gow game in my opinion after gow asencion. This game is of course above average but somewhat repetitive and not that epic compared to other gow games
  64. Aug 21, 2021
    Once I tried a demo on PS3, cool combat, unique mobs, sharp plot, memorable artifacts
  65. Sep 28, 2021
    ....................................................................................................................................................................................................blank
  66. Dec 23, 2021
    La mejor entrega de la saga en PSP. Expande aun más la historia de Kratos y es épico. Las horas que le dedique en el consolon portátil han sido maravillosas.
  67. Dec 28, 2021
    A great game, an amazing story, Kratos is the best spartan warrior. I just Love it.
  68. Feb 12, 2022
    Easily one of the best god of war ever. The story is dark, the boss fights are thrilling,there is deep gore during fights etc.Short, but "GOAT".
  69. Feb 8, 2022
    9/10, while i was thinking of giving it a 10, the magic in this game is the worst in the franchise
  70. Mar 22, 2022
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. As the first God Of War game I`ve played, it truly made the introduction to the francize smooth. I understood the plot even without any experiences with the other games. The story is emotional and dramatic, with probably the best character development of Kratos by far. This game made me love God Of War. Expand
  71. Apr 13, 2022
    I'll rate 9.2 overall by soundtrack/gameplay/story/graphic. The story has portrait Kratos brother's life and his childhood memories although it's kind of brief for storytelling but that's enough for all of point of the story. The gameplay is challenging enough even after you completed you could still challenge God Mode for training yourself not to be rusty at control. Soundtrack emotionalI'll rate 9.2 overall by soundtrack/gameplay/story/graphic. The story has portrait Kratos brother's life and his childhood memories although it's kind of brief for storytelling but that's enough for all of point of the story. The gameplay is challenging enough even after you completed you could still challenge God Mode for training yourself not to be rusty at control. Soundtrack emotional if you listen to soundtrack while enjoying the story Expand
  72. Jul 9, 2022
    I could have released it quietly on PS2, I don't know why it wasn't done! an amazing game to play on emulator
  73. Jul 25, 2022
    Buen juego excelente graficos y la banda sorona esta chingona esta buena el combante es excelente graficos que ponian al limite la psp

#3 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2010
#2 Most Shared PSP Game of 2010

Generally favorable reviews - based on 73 Critic Reviews

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Jan 25, 2011
    Chains of Olympus was a pretty title, but even it stands as nothing compared to this graphical juggernaut. While there's no denying that the scenes depicted within can't compare with the exercise in colossal that was God of War III, the amazingly high fidelity of the graphics are guaranteed knock your sandals off in other ways. Don't let the seemingly diminutive size of the PSP fool you, this is one of the best games in the GOW series. [January 2011 p80]
  2. Jan 19, 2011
    Ghost of Sparta seems like the last bit of story that can be rung out of Kratos' story, so Sony Santa Monica has a lot of work ahead of themselves to figure out what is next for the series.
  3. Jan 18, 2011
    An absolute essential addition to your collection if you own a PSP, and is quite possibly the finest title to fit in your pocket to date.