• Publisher: Hitcents
  • Release Date: Apr 26, 2018
  • Also On: PC
7.6

1. Apr 29, 2019
    It's a good game, mostly because it emulates Super Metroid quite well, if not too good that it will never be its own game. The flat colors hurt the environments and atmosphere. Other than that it's quite enjoyable.
  2. Mar 29, 2020
    Something about this game really let me down, but it certainly tries to be a Metroid game! I don't think "metroidvania" and rogue-like belong together by principle, but Dead Cells did alright. I'll be honest, this is not a great game and I'm genuinely confused by the positive reviews. I don't want Metroid on the go in short bursts. I want to sit down an be enveloped by a wondrous alienSomething about this game really let me down, but it certainly tries to be a Metroid game! I don't think "metroidvania" and rogue-like belong together by principle, but Dead Cells did alright. I'll be honest, this is not a great game and I'm genuinely confused by the positive reviews. I don't want Metroid on the go in short bursts. I want to sit down an be enveloped by a wondrous alien world to the point I have no idea how the time has past. This game fails to invite me to whatever party it must be having with other players. Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 9 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 3, 2018
    It has its flaws in some concepts, but it knows how to compensate them by shining brilliantly in other aspects. Of course, the idea is not genuine, but does that matter when it’s the best current option to live again what we felt when we tried the game in the 94 for the first time?
  2. Aug 20, 2018
    A Robot Named Fight is a fun experience that can either be played for short bursts or huge multiple hour gaming sessions, either way this game is very fun is highly replayable.
  3. May 23, 2018
    This game tries to unite two very different genres and succeeds a little bit by imitating Super Metroid. However, many elements feel very repetitive because you keep on seeing the same spaces and items.