7.8

Buy on

1. Sep 25, 2018
    PLS! I NEED Cadillacs and Dinosaurs!!!! We need old times, old feelings! thx
  2. Sep 18, 2018
    Ahhh quel bonheur de retrouvé ce bon vieux Final Fight. pour l'instant je n'ai essayé que lui sur l'ensemble du pack mais un pur régal, le portage nickel aucun freeze, pas de crash, pas de bug son, rien juste du pur fun.

Pour les vieux nostalgiques comme moi à prendre sans hésiter.
  3. Sep 18, 2018
    This game concept is great for coop gaming nights with friends!
    The intuitive controls with just two or three action buttons are inviting. We work together: two, three or four players cruise the streets, the fantasy realms and the planets to beat all evil guys, minions, bosses!
    This game concept is great for coop gaming nights with friends!
    There are seven Beat 'em Up games, Arcade versions made by Capcom in the '90s, to choose from (watch the trailer above). Especially The King of Dragons aged very well: the archetype of high fantasy! Five very distinct characters to play, amazing enemy variety, amazing fast changing scenery, spectacular bosses taken from mythology, level up system (!), an epic fantasy soundtrack... this really is all aspects of Beat 'em Up done right and worth 9 points!
    The other games are a joy to play, and offer each their own world / scenario from dangerous streets to planets with vibrant SCI-FI settings. But there is to admit: the age of the games shows here and there. Surprisingly Final Fight, when played in 2018 with today's gaming experience, annoys with throwing constantly the same roster of enemies at you throughout the stages. Even the placement of the enemy formations is sometimes all too randomly done. But of course the iconic character design and the fluid easy-to-get-into controls are still there and make the game enjoyable to this day.
  4. Sep 20, 2018
    Oh boy... These games are great, and for twenty dollars, I think it's worth it for the seven games you get, however, I bought this game so I could play with other people. The online play is a cluster****, nine times out of ten there will be severe lag and ping issues, along with a ceaseless stutter through out the entire game play. The way I see it, the online play is worthless, and itOh boy... These games are great, and for twenty dollars, I think it's worth it for the seven games you get, however, I bought this game so I could play with other people. The online play is a cluster****, nine times out of ten there will be severe lag and ping issues, along with a ceaseless stutter through out the entire game play. The way I see it, the online play is worthless, and it really makes me want to ask for my money back. Expand
  5. Mar 23, 2019
    A rock-solid collection of classic arcade action, made even better with local and online co-op.
  6. Apr 25, 2019
    Finished all games last weekend and I love them all. This is a great bundle with classic games. a must have for old school fans and people who enjoy retro games. Its really fun to play couch coop with friends. now I wish a beat em up bundle 2 with even more classics. I wish... please capcom, bring us even more classic for us retro game lovers!
  7. Nov 11, 2019
    Let's face it–in the history of arcade games, beat 'em ups rarely qualify as masterpieces. A few classics stand out, mainly for nostalgia value, and the best games in the genre may provide some quick co-op fun with friends–but most of them were little more than coin guzzlers with paper-thin mechanics and close to zero innovation.

All that being said, beat 'em ups can still be an

All that being said, beat 'em ups can still be an innocent, if volatile, pleasure. This collection by Capcom is as good as you can reasonably expect it to be. It includes a real genre classic (Final Fight), one or two games worth remembering, and a bunch of curiosities. The games have been ported with care, and they make for a great way to kill time when me and my buddies buy a new game and want to kill time as it downloads. Plus, Capcom also included a few welcome extras, like original concept art.

All in all, this collection is essential for beat 'em up fans, and a nice diversion for the rest of us.
  8. Jan 26, 2022
    Nicht nachdenken, zuschlagen, kurzes Glück währt, Zeit fliegt. Das Bundle ist eine Zeitreise wert.
  9. Jun 24, 2020
    The game has no challenge - you can only play each game once since you'll finish it no matter what. Video games are supposed to be challenging: in the arcade you want to win for as little coins as possible. At home consoles, you're supposed to be limited and challenged in some way. This collection provides no challenge at all - might as well watch it on YouTube for free.
  10. Oct 28, 2020
    Buenos port y la opción de cambiar la región es una gran decisión, pero se sienten pocos retoques en lo visual, eso si, le sube el pelo la galería de arte que tiene y el cooperativo es muy disfrutable. Se extrañan algunos juegos quizas reemplazables por uno u otro, o derechamente por el precio meter algun beat 'em up que quedo al debe y también una lista de logros desbloqueables.

Generally favorable reviews - based on 24 Critic Reviews

1. Nintendo Force Magazine
    Feb 26, 2019
    While each title has its own appeal, brawlers are inherently repetitive by nature, so the focus on a single style of gameplay can be exhausting after a bit. [Issue #37 – January/February 2019, p. 20]
  2. CD-Action
    Feb 13, 2019
    It’s a pity that this bundle does not include more prominent games, because the ones we get are probably completely obscure to many players. On the other hand though it’s a chance to travel to possibly unknown regions of the past and see how the genre evolved. Oh, and Armored Warriors is really cool. [12/2018, p.89]
  3. Oct 30, 2018
    A great collection of arcade games tied together in a neat package for modern audiences. Though not every game brings something necessarily new or unique, there is definitely something in here for every beat ’em up fan.