6.6

1. Mar 25, 2019
    Its a good game. Same as the first one. Great humor and colorful graphics. I feel the game is shorter than first one. wish it was much longer. I was really enjoying it and suddenly it was over. But what y played was really good. Controls are different from first as now you can aim in every direction. It took me about 10 min to get used to but after that I had zero issues playing. IfIts a good game. Same as the first one. Great humor and colorful graphics. I feel the game is shorter than first one. wish it was much longer. I was really enjoying it and suddenly it was over. But what y played was really good. Controls are different from first as now you can aim in every direction. It took me about 10 min to get used to but after that I had zero issues playing. If you like the first one this one is as good. so get it! Expand
  2. Aug 2, 2018
    After Recommending the First game to everyone, because I loved it so much, i had to personally buy this new one for myself, after playing a bit, I wasnt able to get into the story as i did the first one, not because of the story itself but because of the controls, it's more difficult than the first game and made it less enjoyable, another thing is the multiplayer, which I loved in theAfter Recommending the First game to everyone, because I loved it so much, i had to personally buy this new one for myself, after playing a bit, I wasnt able to get into the story as i did the first one, not because of the story itself but because of the controls, it's more difficult than the first game and made it less enjoyable, another thing is the multiplayer, which I loved in the first one for local Multiplayer, it's a blast when playing with friends, this doesn't seem to have any local multiplayer with versus mode, only CO OP campaign, no versus mode, this one is higher in price than the first one but the first one is 10 times better, I dont reccomend this one but the first Guns Gore And Cannoli was awesome Expand
  3. Oct 5, 2018
    Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 é uma boa experiência, porém há traços de monotonia e muitos erros, seja em mecânicas, design de fases ou sonoplastia. Além disso, é extremamente curto, e isso foi uma péssima escolha.

Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2 is a worthwhile experience. It’s the perfect game to plop down on the couch and run through in a weekend. Heck, you could probably even do it in a single sitting. There are plenty of weapons and enemy variety. But, be warned, the button layout isn’t that inviting–and not remappable, either. Still, the game hits right in that sweet spot that an action platformer should hit. There’s enough action to carry you through the game, with challenges and light exploration. It’s a fun platformer with moments of ultraviolence and comedy. Sometimes the jokes miss their mark, but for the most part, it’s the perfect helping of delicious goodness.
  2. Sep 4, 2018
    Guns Gore and Cannoli 2 is a very serviceable 2D platforming shooter. Certainly better than its predecessor. Unfortunately, Vinnie Cannoli remains an awful character and everything about the plot is lazy and at times concerning.
    Based off the name alone, Guns, Gore and Cannoli 2 will likely garner an initial response that is ultimately undeserving. It implies complete silliness, and while the story most certainly is, albeit in a good manner, the gameplay proves to be fun and engaging. Running-and-gunning through the campaign was a blast and with co-op as an option, it gives more reason to revisit the relatively short campaign. Online matchmaking can be a bit of a hassle, but when it works, it works well. However, I thoroughly enjoyed what is offered as a single player experience.