8.3

1. May 28, 2019
    This game deserve more than 8 after all. But until the game complete the one year old, the team dev didnt solve a simple annoying connection issue that always pop up a window about wireless connection...its all the time. Bytheway the game's amazing! Fast paced and works great at switch handheld and docked mode. A perfect game to play at switch.

A lot of stuff, big and challenge world

A lot of stuff, big and challenge world tour mode with a few cars variatons. Plus a nostalgic gameplay and music sound like nines!

Great race and fun gamw!
  2. Jan 11, 2019
    It's got great presentation and some great music, but it just got too repetitive. I realize it's an arcade racer, but we're not in that era anymore and need a bit more to keep us coming back. There's also no break from the constant high-alert mental state of watching out for very sharp turns, which makes the game stressful to play after a while. I wish they had broken it up with someIt's got great presentation and some great music, but it just got too repetitive. I realize it's an arcade racer, but we're not in that era anymore and need a bit more to keep us coming back. There's also no break from the constant high-alert mental state of watching out for very sharp turns, which makes the game stressful to play after a while. I wish they had broken it up with some laid-back courses with long turns so you could just sit back and enjoy the view and the music. Expand

Generally favorable reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. Mar 17, 2019
    Quotation forthcoming.
  2. Jan 29, 2019
    Horizon Chase Turbo is chocked full of cars and tracks, and numerous variations on all of the above. Not only does the Brazilian developer Aquiris bring quantity, but it also brings impeccable quality. This high-level slew of content, finesse and masterful, fast-paced racing, perfectly captures the true essence of any racing title. Anyone looking for a racer on the Nintendo Switch, should automatically consider this without any hesitation.
  3. Jan 14, 2019
    Horizon Chase Turbo’s modern take on the arcade Outrun racer is a fast and fun colour-drenched experience barely diminished by a few crashes along the way.