tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Feb 20, 2021
    All things considered, NUTS is a fun game. For me, while I enjoyed the surveillance concept, the UI was just a bit too frustrating. I’d personally recommend they increase the size of all on-screen button indicators to accommodate for handheld mode. However, none of these issues take away from the fact that it’s a fun game. If you’re able to look past the challenging UI and the currentAll things considered, NUTS is a fun game. For me, while I enjoyed the surveillance concept, the UI was just a bit too frustrating. I’d personally recommend they increase the size of all on-screen button indicators to accommodate for handheld mode. However, none of these issues take away from the fact that it’s a fun game. If you’re able to look past the challenging UI and the current audio hiccup, then NUTS provides a challenging and unique gaming experience worth checking out (especially if it ever goes on sale.) Expand

Mixed or average reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. Feb 12, 2021
    The overarching story within NUTS is probably worth experiencing on its own, despite the repetitive gameplay. It’s reasonably well written and is just about compelling enough to hold your attention for its 2-3 hour duration. There’s nothing here that you’ll connect with on an emotional level, but the voiceover work really helps drive the mystery. Unfortunately, there also a number of framerate dips throughout the experience that will really hamper your enjoyment; hopefully, this will be ironed out in the future.
  2. Feb 10, 2021
    Even with so many great indie games on Switch, Nuts stands out from the crowd. Its story concludes in a way that’ll stick with you after the credits. It also offers a quirky, mostly satisfying experience that answers the question: what have these squirrels been up to?
  3. Feb 8, 2021
    A beautiful world, begging to be explored, with captivating tasks. The interface can be cumbersome, and the instructions vague, but that’s peanuts compared to the sense of exploration and intrigue that NUTS cultivates. Don’t let me cashew ignoring this one!