7.8

1. Oct 28, 2020
    Un buen juego de aventura, acción y puzles, mezcla que recibe de la serie The Legend of Zelda y cuya inspiración sus desarrolladores no intentan negar. Comparado con un juego de la serie Zelda es bastante más fácil y su jugabilidad más simple y tosca en general. Buen apartado sonoro, sobre todo en las melodías que también recuerdan a algunas de Zelda, y unos gráficos que entran bien porUn buen juego de aventura, acción y puzles, mezcla que recibe de la serie The Legend of Zelda y cuya inspiración sus desarrolladores no intentan negar. Comparado con un juego de la serie Zelda es bastante más fácil y su jugabilidad más simple y tosca en general. Buen apartado sonoro, sobre todo en las melodías que también recuerdan a algunas de Zelda, y unos gráficos que entran bien por los ojos, agradables, pero que no sorprenden a nadie.
    Me ha gustado mucho, aunque la historia es un poco floja, pero no es lo que busco en juego, si no que sea divertido, y eso es un rato.
    Lo compré rebajado a 7 euros y por ese precio es una maravilla para las, más o menos, 12 horas de diversión que ofrece. Para mí un gran 8,6.
    Lo recomiendo si te gusta la serie Zelda y buscas un juego más fácil y ligero.
  2. Jul 26, 2020
    I don't know why there's so much hate for this little game. It's a fun little adventure game, stealing a lot from Zelda ideas, but of course no where near as excellent as Zelda. It's fairly easy, which means that it's more accessible for younger folks, and the bosses are unbelievably dorky. The twisty mazes of the worlds are well designed, and the puzzles are relatively easy. But it's aI don't know why there's so much hate for this little game. It's a fun little adventure game, stealing a lot from Zelda ideas, but of course no where near as excellent as Zelda. It's fairly easy, which means that it's more accessible for younger folks, and the bosses are unbelievably dorky. The twisty mazes of the worlds are well designed, and the puzzles are relatively easy. But it's a fun dorky little game, so it's all about expectations.

FWIW: I got stuck in a wall a few times, though going back to the title screen will pop you out.

I got really stuck on how to make progress a few times, along the lines of things that you can't usually do, except when you can. I sometimes have a hard time finding bombing sites, which often don't have a visual clue, the way they do in Zelda. And I wish there was a radar that would help you out to find chests or heart pieces. Shooting arrows sucks... the mechanics of that are just off. But whatever.

Good little game.
  3. Aug 21, 2017
    I loved to play this Zelda's Clone on my portable Switch. I already play it on my Xbox One, PC and Smartphone, but it is epic on NSwitch because can bring me "playing a classic Zelda game on a legit Nintendo console". Bring me to the past and the game isn't bad. Stop hate it.
  4. Dec 6, 2017
    A nice little adventure game, with a great sense of scope and lore, for a convenient price. :)

I don't think it's fair to call this game a Zelda clone. Unless you want to do the same for everything ranging from Secret of Evermore, to Chrono Trigger, to Shining Force, to Lost Sphear, to Okami... it's a vague criticism, you see. While not the most polished game, the art style works for

While not the most polished game, the art style works for the story, the environment is crisp and clean, and any bugs that pop up and minor and nowhere near game-breaking. I think my only criticism is that I wish it would be a bit cheaper. But it's easy to lose several hours in this one. Worth it!

Mixed or average reviews - based on 16 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 14, 2017
    Oceanhorn is an admirable attempt at taking a stab at the Zelda formula. There are plenty of islands to explore, puzzles to solve, and baddies to bonk. The controls are serviceable outside of a couple small hitches with running and a somewhat clunky interface. While imperfect, the presentation makes the world look like a stunning diorama and the music serves to enhance the experience even further. I genuinely had fun with Oceanhorn, and I hope that the upcoming sequel irons out of some of the original’s kinks. For those wanting a more traditional Zelda experience, I recommend giving this one a shot.
  2. Jul 19, 2017
    Oceanhorn is a game that works well on Switch, mainly because of its similarities to Zelda, but it's really gameplay limited and lasts only 10 hours.
  3. Jul 17, 2017
    The Switch is the best fit for Oceanhorn too. While it has issues, I just know the groundwork has been laid for a killer sequel and I can’t wait to see what Oceanhorn’s world will look like when we return in the years to come.