7.3

1. Apr 19, 2020
    I got the game because I love Berlin and the art style looked cool. What brought the score down was the bad mechanics, boring gameplay and bland story. All of the characters spoke with an awkward tone, the lines were cringy and I had no interest in a single character. I really tried to like this game but all of the reasons above made me dislike it greatly. Tut mir leid.

Mixed or average reviews - based on 7 Critic Reviews

1. Sep 13, 2018
    State of Mind has a rather peculiar look but its plot stands out as its greatest asset, as well as the availability of multiple characters for the players to control. On the other hand, despite the quality of the plot, it's also rather slow-paced and takes its time to grow, which will most likely put off the less patient players and the events are rather predictable for those who know the sci-fi genre.
    It’s just too long and player engagement is so minimal. I don’t like games that pretend to be games but are really just movies. State of Mind would make a great mini-series or book, but it’s not a great video game.
  3. Aug 17, 2018
    State of Mind tells a captivating story of two men who find themselves wrapped up in a plot that touches on questioning life itself. Adventure game fans will delight in the fascinating futuristic story and its unique visuals and immersive setting complete the package.