tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Jun 15, 2019
    Why did everyone hate this and the offroad? both were good which I played. IGN and Gameradars only have Hate and negativity about these games do not make the right review, they just do it so people do not play the game!
    bunch of muggles, jackals! it was not enough for something yet. the Offroad version was the best for me, that's why it came in the cereal box and everyone who played had a lot to say about it. only then this game should not have received a low rating at least 6/10 and at most 7/10 who agreed it was useful!
  2. Jun 29, 2019
    IT IS A OKAY GAME!
    BUT Monster Trux Offroad is better...
    Also almost all on that game and in the offroad is same.
    just in had different levels and only for the wii
    but have the same exact vehicles.

6.5/10 FAIR
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

Monster Trux Arenas is the same game as Offroad Extreme! Special Edition, with a quick vehicle swap and different levels. Everything else is literally the same, and it’s painfully obvious that Conspiracy had Data Design Interactive make a full game, and the split it in two right before release.
  2. It retains a base level of playability that is so often lacking from similar titles, but that's only because its myriad parts range from poor to horrifying in nature. Need we really say more?