4.4

1. JobA.
    Oct 14, 2009
    This is such a great game!The reviews for this game are so wrong.I'm 36 years old and my wife and I are having a blast playing through this game.I give it a 8.5
  2. Mar 2, 2012
    Shrek the Third for the Xbox 360 is a blast compared to a lot of movie games. Great graphics, great sound, character variety, and great level design. Surprisingly it can get pretty addicting due to such a large amount of content.

1. Shrek the Third doesn’t take a lot of chances with its license or gameplay. It is essentially a beat-em-up platformer that provides an extension of the movie with a very light amount of challenge.
  2. It won’t keep mature gamers’ attention for very long, but kids will love it.
  3. The game follows the platforming genre precisely and doesn’t stray too far from it, which is not necessarily a bad thing, especially since this game is aimed for younger players. What is really annoying about this game is the fixed camera; it really becomes a hindrance during certain parts of the game, especially during combat.