8.3

1. Nov 1, 2014
    The game is good but i really think is more easy than 2014 version, i just spend two days and i complete the all dances with 5* stars, is really more easily than others version but is graphs are amazing!
  2. Apr 12, 2015
    just dance 2015 is a good game, have good music, but my biggest critic to this game is his difficulty, is so **** easy, its ok for the normal people, but me and the others dancers than we have years dancing, we are looking for a challenge, y can get enough whit only 2 or 3 hard songs, y want all songs with a hard mode, just like dance central.
    in the end, is a good game, funny and have a
    in the end, is a good game, funny and have a good online play,but is nothing more than that, ubisoft needs to make a better and harder game for just dance 2016.
    buy it and enjoy the game, but is not the best dance game in ther world, that title belongs to dance central 3.
  3. Jan 14, 2016
    It's probably the best dancing game I've played on the 360. The Kinect sensor as always is a bit wonky and isn't the best at tracking, which can be frustrating if you are playing it competitively. Overall it's reasonably accurate and the game itself is a lot of fun, and there is a great variety in songs and game modes to keep it interesting.

There are no critic reviews yet.