6.6

Buy Now
Buy on

1. PabloG.
    Jan 29, 2007
    Very good game for the price. 4 modes of play, online and offline multiplayer, lots of achievements, and decent fun. Remember, you get what you payed for. This isn't a $60 game, it's $4 and well worth it.
  2. MikeG.
    Jan 19, 2007
    The only bad thing about this game is that it ends but the online multiplayer almost makes up for it woo hoo.
  3. Deunnero
    Aug 29, 2007
    I played the hell out of this game for about 2 weeks. Fun little game for when friends come over and you can't beat the 5$ price tag. Hope more "branded-ad" games come out in the future.
  4. Asrugan
    Nov 25, 2006
    For the price, this is the best of the Bk titles, it's fun and easy to pick up. And best of all it really does feel fun.
  5. ChipH.
    Jan 2, 2007
    I was expecting crap but what I got was a decent playable game. I enjoyed playing pocketbike racer quite a bit.
  6. ACE5
    Nov 23, 2006
    For a game that only cost 4 bucks, I was surprised that this little game was actually fun. It is not great in any way, but it is like a cheap version of mario kart on small bikes. This game is actually better than the other BK games. I hope they allow them to make more cheap games.
  7. Nov 13, 2011
    This is the best of the 3 Burger King games available. The racing is fun and the gameplay is mildly exciting. I like the ability to create your own character as well.
  8. Mar 13, 2014
    Mario Kart. This is the best way I can describe the game.

It's not often that a game that doesn't cost $59.99 will actually be entertaining. Pocket Bike Racer offers impressive gameplay mechanics and some spiffy graphics that any XBOX 360 fan should witness. There are many wild characters that you are able to race with, from a burger dude to a giant tasty chicken. You can also
    Mario Kart. This is the best way I can describe the game.

There are many wild characters that you are able to race with, from a burger dude to a giant tasty chicken. You can also modify or create a character of your choice, which is aesthetically pleasing none the less. You will also notice the similarity between Mario Kart and this game; as both are equally gratifying to play. The video clip in the beginning of the game is hilarious and adds to an important factor to why this game rocks. The graphics are impressive with smooth transitions, leaving out slow frame rates. The attack modes are tremendously gratifying, but yet so gracefully accomplished it is truly a site to behold. I would suggest any avid XBOX 360 owner give this game a shot, to beat it fully, in turn delivering a punch to corporate prices. Affordability is the next generation. All hail the king!
  9. Mar 31, 2014
    I can't believe how much I loved it. It is casual, fun, and simple. I've been playing this with my dad for eight years, and he agrees this game rocks. The only downside is the lack of more maps.
  10. Dec 16, 2019
    Third Best Kart Racing Series behind M&Ms Kart Racing and Garfield Kart 1 and 2

Mixed or average reviews - based on 12 Critic Reviews

1. Pocketbike Racer is a bad kart-racing game that's often broken.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine
    The stop-and-go action, the occasional jumps, and the sheer ridiculousness of what you're taking part in lends every race a manic aspect that elicits more giggles than groans. [Holiday 2006, p.78]
  3. It gets stale fairly quickly, but Pocketbike Racer does very well for what it is.