8.2

1. GeoffM.
    May 9, 2007
    This is as good a football game as I have ever played (and there have been a few!). The gameplay is quick and slick, and the passing works (much improved over FIFA 07). The tackling is difficult but that justs adds to the challenge of a game series (FIFA/UEFA) that could often have been classed as too easy in the past. The trading cards system is tricky to get used to at first, but after This is as good a football game as I have ever played (and there have been a few!). The gameplay is quick and slick, and the passing works (much improved over FIFA 07). The tackling is difficult but that justs adds to the challenge of a game series (FIFA/UEFA) that could often have been classed as too easy in the past. The trading cards system is tricky to get used to at first, but after that it is great fun to use and make a change from normal methods. The graphics as always are superb. I am really enjoying this game. Give it a look. Expand
  2. AnonymousMC
    Mar 21, 2007
    Nice Graphics, Got rid of the major glitches in Fifa 07 BUT GOD DAMN EA YOU GOT THE OFFICIAL TAG SO WHY IS SOME TEAMS NOT EVEN OFFICIAL!! LIKE PSV THEY ARE IN THE FRIGGAN QUARTER FINALS GUYS! AND WHY IS THE PRICE SO HIGH!! IT'S WORTH HALF THE ASKING PRICE!
  3. MD
    Mar 23, 2007
    Manages to combine next gen sound and graphics with gameplay that, while not bad, is a step back from FIFA 07 on the PS2. I can see where this new game engine has promise, but I still feel like I'm playing a beta version rather than a finished product. The mediocre mechanics are in phenomenal contrast to the presentation, which is as polished as I've seen in a sports game Manages to combine next gen sound and graphics with gameplay that, while not bad, is a step back from FIFA 07 on the PS2. I can see where this new game engine has promise, but I still feel like I'm playing a beta version rather than a finished product. The mediocre mechanics are in phenomenal contrast to the presentation, which is as polished as I've seen in a sports game (although the commentary can be a little repetitive). As for the trading card system, it's interesting, deep, and challenging, and something I look forward to being incorporated in future (and hopefully better playing) FIFA games. It's a tired refrain for soccer gamers, but it seems like if you want good gameplay, Winning Eleven is still the way to go. In a perfect world, EA's presentation team would combine with Konami's gameplay team to make the perfect soccer game. *sigh.* Bottom line: If you have FIFA 07 on the 360, you might want to rent this one before you buy. Expand
  4. Jun 24, 2018
    Играл в PC версию, купленную на рынке. Довольно неплохо для того времени. Отлично передали атмосферу и дух лиги чемпионов (что странно для игр про спорт).

1. Official Xbox Magazine
    With a greater focus on improving teammate intelligence and smoothing control quirks, UEFA could be a great soccer game. Until then, it remains merely good. [Apr 2007, p.90]
  2. 360 Gamer Magazine UK
    No quibbles on the game itself, which marries the glitz you expect of EA with a very good football engine. But sooner or later, surely a stand needs to be made against being expected to pay so much when so little - in gameplay terms - has actually changed? [Issue #23, p.60]
  3. There are countless days of single- and multiplayer amusement to be had, ensuring that you'll be kept suitably entertained until the next FIFA installment rolls off the EA conveyor belt...which will no doubt be in a few months' time. [Apr 2007, p.86]