tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Apr 25, 2019
    Konami's Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection isn't the most looked forward collection by Konami Arcade Collection coming to me personally, but it's what I would love to see more of from all the huge publishers that have amazing history and classics under their belt from the classic arcade ERA. When I received news that there were several Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection's byKonami's Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection isn't the most looked forward collection by Konami Arcade Collection coming to me personally, but it's what I would love to see more of from all the huge publishers that have amazing history and classics under their belt from the classic arcade ERA. When I received news that there were several Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection's by Konami on the way in the coming months I was excited to say mildly. This collection of games available is overall solid, however their best collections are still coming. This collection is absolutely good but in comparison to the other classics packed in the series to follow I am basing my score on a whole of the collection, and not to say that any of the classics provided aren't the arcade bliss I remember so many years ago. The emulation of each game has been accomplished to near perfection. I found the presentation of the games to contain a lot of character as a package. It would be nice to see some DIP switch options for novice or newer players. There's a perfect balance of fun and challenge in each of the game’s in this collection. Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection may not have been my favorite from what the series is bringing, but in the end it's a solid collection well worth the price of admission. As a huge retro and classic gaming fan, I say great work Konami and can't wait for the next in the series. Collapse
  2. Apr 25, 2019

1. May 15, 2019
    Recommending the Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection is a bit of a mixed bag. If you're a fan of the Gradius games or a shmup fan, the collection is a solid, if basic, way to get these classic games on console. The lack of features and the wireless controller bug make it difficult to recommend for anyone who is merely curious about Konami's history. The emulation may be solid, but the package around it has some pretty rough edges.
  2. May 14, 2019
    Sadly, for the Konami Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection, there are better compendiums out there. The biggest issue with this collection is the similarity between the games – aside from Haunted Castle all the others are variations of scrolling shoot ‘em ups.
  3. May 3, 2019
    Despite its interesting idea, Arcade Classics Anniversary Collection feels short. Konami would have made a more interesting collection with more, more varied and better games. However, if you are fans of the genre or want to know more about it, it's a recommended purchase.